Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 30-04-2017, 07:01 PM   #61
derekbuttery

"Hunting Hitler" History Channel

ex-FBI and CIA operatives scour declassified world documents to piece together the whereabouts of Hitler and his cronies after May 1945.

Quite intriguing, and although this is MSM, not inconclusively B.S.
Old 14-05-2017, 02:59 PM   #62
sparkplug

As the poster above me has said, watch Hunting Hitler series 1 and 2 on the History Channel.

The TV shows ties in very well with the book called Grey Wolf - The Escape of Adolf by Simon Dunstan.

It looks like he got away and the allies knew it as well.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 02:26 PM   #63
cosmic tramp

Must read book and film on this subject - "Grey Wolf - The Case For the Escape of Adolph Hitler" highly recommended, very well researched, plausible to convincing and includes eyewitness testimonies of Adolph's post war extended vacation in Argentina:

http://www.greywolfmedia.com

Film Trailer here:

http://www.greywolfmedia.com/thefilm

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 15-05-2017 at 02:29 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 06:13 PM   #64
scientress

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtv View Post
after the plastic surgery.

That's one gender I'm definitely afraid to assume.
scientress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 01:41 PM   #65
kurupted_flesh

Katy Perry is Adolf Hitlers' spiritual, alchemical Mengele-twin/ner daughter.

If you reverse wide awake she spells out Baphomet clearly in corresponding alphabetikkKs

B - they know I know all the rule$
three Abusive cats
they Pushed a loner
cehill Her vadas
it Opened My Eyes
Aaron Wrights happy, (wtf?)
u put stuff on me
T

she also talks about losing the war with Himmler, I'm a reveal all of USA Britney land's dirty little sekkkretz

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 07:46 PM   #66
ronisron

Why does it matter if he did? Because it's another historical fact that was a lie? He was the grandson of Lionel Rothschild and Maria Schicklgruber, who were the parents of Alois Hitler, Adolf's dad. Funny enough, one of the biggest contributors to WW2 were the Rothschilds, British based Zionists who were instrumental in the creation of the Balfour Declaration and therefore Israel.

Hitler was sent in to decimate Germany from within by placing them in yet another war they couldn't win which crippled the country for years. They also drove millions of Jews to Israel in the process. The Holocaust is a mega lie, and a lie that helped to hide the very real Holydomor in Russia where 15 -20 million Russians were slaughtered by Stalin's minions.

That's Adolf without a 'stache... he could've shaved that off, put on a tweed overcoat and fedora and walked out of that bunker. If he was ever actually there. He was an agent, and a Rothschild. That's his ticket out, not because he was a super genius and the AntiChrist. It was all bullshit then in regards to World affairs just as it is now. REGARDLESS of the untold historical records which we accept as FACT. It's that simple.
Old 19-06-2017, 07:49 PM   #67
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Why does it matter if he did? Because it's another historical fact that was a lie? He was the grandson of Lionel Rothschild and Maria Schicklgruber, who were the parents of Alois Hitler, Adolf's dad. Funny enough, one of the biggest contributors to WW2 were the Rothschilds, British based Zionists who were instrumental in the creation of the Balfour Declaration and therefore Israel.

Hitler was sent in to decimate Germany from within by placing them in yet another war they couldn't win which crippled the country for years. They also drove millions of Jews to Israel in the process. The Holocaust is a mega lie, and a lie that helped to hide the very real Holydomor in Russia where 15 -20 million Russians were slaughtered by Stalin's minions.

That's Adolf without a 'stache... he could've shaved that off, put on a tweed overcoat and fedora and walked out of that bunker. If he was ever actually there. He was an agent, and a Rothschild. That's his ticket out, not because he was a super genius and the AntiChrist. It was all bullshit then in regards to World affairs just as it is now. REGARDLESS of the untold historical records which we accept as FACT. It's that simple.
AND one of the most powerful Nazi families produced Prince Philip, who married Elizabeth, whose parents were also Nazi sympathizers... ahem, before the war of course. Not during... or after... no certainly not.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:29 PM   #68
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by non_zionist_jew View Post
http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/us...hitler-old.jpg

"The biggest revelation is an authenticated secret German document which lists Hitler as one of the passengers evacuated by plane from Austria to Barcelona on April 26, 1945."
There is a reported “secret German document” that lists Hitler and Eva Braun as plane passengers on 26 April 1945 from Austria to Barcelona, but I don’t believe it’s authentic; if Hitler would have been on this flight, he wouldn’t have flown under his own name. I haven’t even found a picture of this document.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
Former German SS trouper Phillip Citroen contacted a trusted friend, who on 3 October 1955 informed the CIA.
Citroen had told him that he met Hitler “about once a month in Columbia”, and “that Hitler left Columbia for Argentina in January 1955".
I haven’t seen anything to confirm that Hitler has ever lived in Columbia; I don’t believe that the testimony of “Phillip Citroen” is reliable.

GREYFALCON
The best website I’ve found on this topic, is the following: http://tst.greyfalcon.us/
I’ll try to present all of the “overwhelming” evidence that the state propaganda has invented that Hitler and Braun committed suicide on 30 April 1945.

This is the only picture taken of the corpse of “Adolf Hitler” in something like a crate. Couldn’t anybody have made a better photo...?

Admiral Dönitz told the German people on the evening of 1 May 1945 that Hitler had died. The death of Hitler wasn’t announced on the day that he supposedly died...
Dönitz had left Berlin on April 21, and was informed by Göbbels on 1 May 1945 by telegram that Hitler had died on 30 April, 15:30 hours. Dönitz made this speech from Plön, 150 miles from Berlin.

There have been 6 statements made public on the suicide death of Hitler by the SS-ers: Harry Mengershausen, Otto Günsche, Johannes (Hans) Rattenhuber, Erich Kempka, Hermann Karnau and Erich Mansfeld.
Mengershausen, Günsche and Rattenhuber were captured by the Soviets on 2 May 1945. They told about what had happened to Hitler from 13 to 20 May 1945. Their statements were only made public in 2005.
Heinz Linge, who carried the body of Hitler before it was burned, was captured at the same time, but his interrogation statements have never been released.

Mengershausen claimed that the cremation was around noon, while Günsche and Rattenhuber both stated that the cremation had taken place around 3:00 or 4:00 PM.
Erich Mansfield and Herman Karnau described the burning of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun. They tell the strange tale about the blazing corpse of Eva Braun:
her legs raised and bent themselves until her knees were almost touching her chin, and her arms lifted until they were pointing straight before her".
This would mean that Eva’s body was burned before rigor mortis had set in...

Harry Mengershausen described seeing Hitler's corpse in early June 1945. According to Mengershausen he saw the "distinctive shape of Hitler's nose".
After burning and more than a month passed, the face of Hitler wouldn’t be recognisable. This means that Mengershausen was lying...

DENTAL IDENTIFICATION
The only way they could identify the burned corpse of Hitler in 1945, was by examining the teeth and comparing them with dental records.
There are no documents from 5 May 1945 that describe the teeth of the corpses that were found (and later identified as Hitler and Braun). According to the autopsy report of 3 days later, the mouth of “Hitler” was completely intact.

The Soviets went looking for the dentist of Hitler and Braun – Johann Hugo Blaschke. Blaschke wasn’t at his practice that had been taken over by Fedor Bruck. Hitler's records weren’t there. Bruck accompanied them to Blaschke's assistant, Käthe Heusemann, and told them where to find his dental technician, Fritz Echtmann.
They never found Hitler's dental records. Of course if the suicide of Hitler was faked (and a replacement was killed instead), they would have destroyed the dental records before the Red Army “liberated” Berlin...

This is a picture of the teeth of “Hitler”. In April 1945 Hitler had only 5 original teeth left, all the others had been replaced with porcelain crowns.

On 10 May 1945, Heusemann examined the remaining teeth of “Hitler”. The jawbones had been removed from the Hitler’s skull, and were kept in a cigar box...
Heusemann affirmed that the teeth were Hitler's.
Bruck later told a foreign reporter that Heusemann had also identified Eva Braun's teeth; by recognising a bridge that was made “only six weeks ago”. She said that the bridge was made by dental technician “Eichmann” (Echtmann).
I find it hard to believe that (the assistant of) my dentist could recognise my teeth from memory after I die...
There are no records at all that confirm that Heusemann worked for the Reich Chancellery dental surgery, which makes it unlikely that Heusemann ever worked on the teeth of Adolf and Eva...
In August 1951, Heusemann and Echtmann were arrested by Soviet officials. They were both sentenced to 10 years in a Soviet labour camp, nobody knows if they ever escaped the Gulags.

In July 1945, Hitler’s dentist Blaschke was locked up in an American camp for prominent POWs. They swiftly sent him a bag with equipment to reconstruct, as perfectly as memory served him, Hitler's jawbone. The state propaganda claimed that the result perfectly matched Hitler's jawbone, but this evidence has never been shown publicly.
In early 1948, while still in American captivity, Blaschke told in an interview that Heusemann "cannot give a positive identification because she knows only some X-rays of Hitler's teeth".
After Blaschke’s release he returned to dentistry in Nuremberg, until his death in 1959.

In April 1970, reportedly the remains the body of Hitler (with the exception of his teeth and skull that belonged to a woman younger than 40) were intermixed with the remains of 10 other persons - Eva, General Hans Krebs, Josef Göbbels, his wife and 6 children - and buried in Magdeburg, East Germany by the Soviets. This sounds like destroying evidence...

On 9 June 1945, during a press conference for international media, the Soviet military commander Georgi K. Zhukov admitted that Hitler's corpse had not been found.
In July 1945, during conversations with US Secretary of State James F. Byrnes and William D. Leahy (Chairman of the American Joint Chiefs of Staff), Stalin said that Hitler was still alive. In August 1945, Stalin accused the British of concealing the living Adolf Hitler in their sector of Berlin: http://tst.greyfalcon.us/Introduction.htm

GERRARD WILLIAMS & SIMON DUNSTAN
I have found Gerrard Williams and Simon Dunstan´s 2011 book “Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler” (only 98 pages): http://www.mediafire.com/file/1nkmtddejpiij03/dsssn.pdf

Gerrard Williams is a disinformation agent that has been working for the propaganda network Reuters, Associated Press that invents wonderful news for the whole wide world.
In the book they even write that a lot of it is based on the fantasy story “Hitler murió en la Argentina” by Kristenssen (Manuel Monasterio), who admitted that:
Quote:
he made part of it up—to avoid trouble with the Argentine authorities at the time—he insists that the most salient points are true
Monasterio, who “made part of it up”, is the most used source by Williams and Dunstan...

According to Williams, Hitler and a small group escaped the bunker in the last days of April 1945 by a “secret” tunnel and then were transported to safety, and Hitler and Braun were replaced by body doubles.
From there they were flown to Tønder, Denmark, but then the story gets really ridiculous, because now according to Williams, Hitler and entourage went back to Travemunde, Germany; Reus, Spain; Fuerteventura, Canary Isles.
In Spain they supposedly boarded a U-boat that brought them to Mar Del Plata, Argentina.

Already in the 1940s articles appeared about Baumgart’s claims that he flew Adolf Hitler to Denmark: http://www.whale.to/b/omega18.html
The "Zig Zag" Santiago, Chile, 16 January 1948 (not in the book!), stated that on 30 April 1945:
Quote:
Flight Captain Peter Baumgart took Adolf Hitler, his wife Eva Braun, as well as a few loyal friends by plane from Tempelhof Airport to Tondern in Denmark [still German controlled]. From Tondern, they took another plane to Kristiansund in Norway [also German controlled]. From there they joined a SUBMARINE convoy.
In my opinion this could be possible - ASAP to Kristiansund to get Hitler to safety in a submarine.
The state media claim that Peter Baumgart was completely insane and had to be locked up in an insane asylum, but in our world that’s upside down such claims should increase his credibility.

After arriving on the coast of Argentina in Mar del Plata, Hitler and entourage travelled through Argentina; Adolf Hitler and settled in “Residencia Inalco” in Villa la Angostura on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi near San Carlos de Bariloche, some 1000 miles southwest of Buenos Aires (in the Patagonia area of Argentina).
Located in the mountains; near a popular ski resort. Juan Domingo Perón regularly came to ski there.
Here’s a picture of Residencia Inalco.

Some sites claim that Residencia Inalco only became Hitler’s main residence in 1947 (instead of 1945).
Probably Adolf Hitler lived there until 1955, when he left for Paraguay.

According to Williams: Adolf Hitler and Eva stayed at the Nazi-financed Gran Hotel Viena on the isolated shores of Argentina’s inland sea, Mar Chiquita for a couple of days in 1946.

According to Williams, Hitler and Braun were the parents of “Uschi” and in the book the following picture from May 1944 of Hitler with Ursula (Uschi) is shown. According to sources on the internet, this is the daughter of Oberleutnant Erwin and Herta Schneider. Herta Ostermeyer Schneider was a friend of Eva Braun.
Williams also invented a second Eva Braun pregnancy out of thin air.

On page 82 of the PDF another witness that saw Hitler is introduced – (the mother of) Jorge Batinic:
Quote:
One day, a German rancher was brought in for treatment for a gunshot wound, and a few days later three other Germans arrived to visit the patient. It was noticeable that two of them treated the third one as “the boss.” Mafalda had to choke back an involuntary cry of amazement when she recognized him as Hitler. He had no moustache and was somewhat graying, but she had no doubt that it was him. Shocked, Mrs. Batinic told the owners of the clinic, Drs. Arustiza and Varando; they watched him and were surprised, but did nothing. Apart from greeting the patient, Hitler hardly said a word. When the three Germans left, Mrs. Batinic asked the patient the identity of his important visitor. Realizing that she had already recognized the Führer, the injured rancher told his nurse, “Look, it’s Hitler, but don’t say anything. You know they’re looking for him, it’s better not to say anything.”

PATRICK BURNSIDE
I did find another book about the “the escape of Hitler” that’s probably much better, for somebody that can understand Spanish...
Patrick Burnside – El escape de Hitler (published 2000; 700 pages in Spanish): https://www.scribd.com/document/5257...de-em-espanhol

Last edited by st jimmy; 10-09-2017 at 01:32 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #69
st jimmy

Default Witnesses in Argentina and Paraguay

The Greyfalcon.us site writes that the 3 photos of Adolf Hitler with Walter and Ida Eichhorn at the Eden hotel, in La Falda (Argentina) are from “the Eichhorn marriage in Berlin, during a meeting with Hitler when he was already the Führer of Germany”.
If this were true, I would expect to find information about this on the internet, but I couldn’t. These pictures don’t look like the “the Eichhorn marriage” to me...

I have found more information on reported witnesses of Hitler in South America on the greyfalcon.us site; for example in the following link: http://tst.greyfalcon.us/bizarre3.htm

In 2011-2012 (?) the 80-year-old Argentinean Roberto Brun, living in London at the time, told Gerrard Williams that he had waited on Hitler in Buenos Aires in 1953 and again in 1956. He describes the first of these occasions as follows:
Quote:
[Hitler] probably came to the hotel six or seven months after I started working, and the preparation that day was very special including bringing one special chef to cook. Mandaver [the restaurant’s manager] didn’t tell me who it was, but I knew he was a very, very big chef. I remember black hair with little touches of white, a skinny face, no mustache. When he got up from the table to walk, Mandaver was with me to one side. And all the people were respecting him. And Mandaver said, ‘do you know who it is?’ And I said ‘no.’ He said ‘the Führer’.
Brun also saw Hitler’s wife before one of the dinners in which he waited upon Hitler.
Brun also confirmed the presence of Martin Bormann, Hitler’s faithful secretary (who according to the state media was killed shortly after Hitler).

Catalina Gamero, who served Hitler for 3 days in 1949, was 15 when she went to live with the Eichhorns in 1945.
Eight days after the 'important visitor' left La Falda, Ida and Walter Eichhorn took Catalina to the Eichhorn's house on Pan de Azucar Mountain (“El Castillo”), where Hitler stayed for 15 days; the last time that Catalina saw Hitler.
Gamero also remembers taking telephone calls from Hitler at the Eichhorn home through operators in La Rioja and Mendoza until 1962.

I’ve found a more detailed description from carpenter Hernán Ancin’s meetings with the Hitlers, while he was working for Paveli as a carpenter in the Argentine coastal city of Mar del Plata.
Ancin worked for Paveli ’s company from the middle of 1953 to September or October 1954. In the southern summer of 1953, the Hitlers were regular visitors to the building site where Ancin was working. Ancin saw Hitler with Paveli 5 or 6 times.

Ancin describes the (Masonic) handshake by which Hitler and Paveli greeted each other:
Quote:
When Hitler [arrived] he raised the closed fist of his right hand with his arm extended. Paveli went to him and put his hand on Hitler’s fist, enclosing it. Afterward, they smiled, and Paveli shook hands with Hitler. This was always the greeting.
Ancin recalled Hitler as having "light eyes, a friendly gaze—[he was] quiet and very polite.

Ancin also saw Hitler in Mar del Plata at an old colonial-style house behind the San Martin Park. He didn’t know if Hitler lived there or was only visiting (the house was in fact the property of Lahusen).
While in the city Hitler always travelled by car, but on one occasion the carpenter saw him sitting on a bench near the sea. Ancin noticed that Hitler had problems with walking; he dragged his feet, and Eva held his arm when he walked.
Ancin said about “Hitler’s wife”:
Quote:
Hitler’s wife was a little heavy. She seemed to be just over forty years old. She was large, well-fed you could say. She wore work clothes, very cheap, beige, just like his. She was a woman who gave you the feeling that she had suffered a great deal, or at least that she was suffering from something, because it was reflected in her face. She always seemed worried, and almost never smiled
(…)
Hitler’s wife, I don’t remember—I assume she spoke a bit of Spanish, because she always said ‘thank you for the coffee.’ … Hitler spoke Spanish with difficulty, and had a strong German accent.
Probably in 1954, after their return from the holiday at the Lahusen-owned house in Mar del Plata, Eva left Inalco and Hitler. She moved to Neuquén, a quiet town about 230 miles northeast of San Carlos de Bariloche.

Eloisa Luján was one of the "tasters" for the meals of Hitler (to prevent him being poisoned).
Angela Soriani was the niece of Hitler's cook at Hacienda San Ramon, Carmen Torrentegui.

Hitler used different identities but the most important one was Kurt Bruno Kirchner. Under that name he travelled to Asuncion after the overthrow of Gen. Juan Domingo Peron in 1955.

In 1990, Paraguayan-German journalist Rainer Tilch received information from professor and ornithologist Karl Bauer, a resident of Ytú, Caacupé, who told him that Germans in the Altos region knew about Hitler’s stay in Paraguay, and that one of them even personally met Hitler.
Bauer, told Tilch:
Quote:
If you do not want to believe me, I'm going to introduce you to some old Germans from the Altos area, who know a lot more about it than I do. One who personally knew the Führer.
The German Hermann Rademacher also told Tilch about Hitler’s stay in Paraguay.
Bormann had arrived in Paraguay in 1956, living for a couple of years in a property of Alban Drug, in Hohenauen the area of Alto Paraná. In 1958-1959, he was attended by the notorious Dr. Josef Mengele, who had also settled in Paraguay.

Helmut Janz told Tilch that he had met a German who had seen Hitler and Eva Braun at the big annual party of the German Shooting Association of Altos ("Verein Patria") in 1968.

According to the testimony of Carmen von Schmeling, Hitler visited Paraguayan General Emilio Díaz de Vivar at least once.

According to lawyer Mariano Llano’s account, a woman of the Von Schmeling family introduced Hitler to Diaz de Vivar, in 1961.
In 2011, Llano revealed that Hitler's presence in Paraguay had been confirmed to him by President Alfredo Stroesnner on 3 November 1994, who told that he was asked by General Peron personally to protect Hitler, which he did (of course).

The German Julio Heinechen told Llano that he had seen Hitler in San Bernardino on several occasions.

Pedro Cáceres assured Llano that he had met Hitler and Eva Braun in Asunción in 1960.
Cáceres also said that Dardo Castelluccio had confirmed that Hitler was in Paraguay.

Last edited by st jimmy; 12-09-2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #70
st jimmy

Default Submarines

There are a reported 2 (or even more) last public appearances of “Adolf Hitler”. I believe that the last reported appearance of Adolf Hitler was on 20 March 1945, when he awarded medals to the Hitler Jugend. According to the “independent” Wikipedia his last public appearance was on 25 April 1945, in the garden of the Reich Chancellery…
Even if his last public appearance was on 25 April, in accordance with Wikipedia, he could have still caught a submarine (in Spain or Norway) and be in Argentina by 20 May 1945.

The rest of this post is mostly about the 2 German submarines that “escaped” to Argentina.
There is hard evidence that 2 German submarines travelled from Europe to Argentina in this period of 1945 - U-530 and U-977...
Why would it matter to the German soldiers to surrender in Argentina or Europe?

On 10 July 1945, U-530 surrendered to the Argentine navy in Mar del Plata. This is fact.
The captain of the ship, Otto Wermuth, “did not explain why it had taken him more than two months to reach there”.
Wermuth had destroyed the ships logs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-530

It’s difficult to find out what really did happen (because of all the disinformation).
Wermuth destroyed the logs to hide what had happened...

On 17 August 1945, U-977 surrendered to the Argentine navy in Mar del Plata. This is an undeniable fact.
According to the official story, U-977 left from Kristiansand, Norway on 2 May 1945.
On 5 May 1945, U-977 was outbound north of Scotland, when the captain of the ship, Heinz Schäffer, decided to escape to Argentina and surrender there.

According to Schäffer, he asked his crew for a vote (yeah sure: the military is really democratic...). Because 16 crew members wanted to return, they went back to Norway, where on May 10 these 16 left the submarine in dinghies and went to Holsnoy Island near Bergen (Norway).
This is completely ridiculous...

It then went under water for 66 days, and on 14 July 1945 it suposedly touched at the Cape Verde Islands where the crew went swimming.
These 66 days is, according to experts, even more ridiculous than the return to Norway after a vote...
According to Commander Heinz Schäffer, they arrived in Mar del Plata after 99 days at sea from Bergen on a journey of 14,157 km, 8,797 mi (7,644 nautical miles): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-977

Jerome Corsi found a US naval intelligence report, dated 18 July 1945, by the Naval Attaché in Buenos Aires who notified Washington that there was reason to believe U-530 had landed Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun in the south of Argentina before the submarine surrendered at Mar del Plata.
According to Captain Otto Wermuth, he departed its “German home base on 19 February 1945”.

According to the following report on the U-530; it:
Quote:
Left Kiel 19 February 1945 at 1800. Diving and Schnorchel trials at Horten. Left Kristiansand 3 March 1945 together with 500-ton U-boat under command of Oberleutnant zur see KOCH. U-530 herself under command of Oberleutnant zur See Otto WERMUTH
http://www.uboatarchive.net/U-530A/U-530INT.htm

On the following link I’ve found reports in English on the arrival of the submarines in Argentina (only the accompanying text is in Spanish): http://www.aviacionargentina.net/for...sificados.html

The following report of 13 July 1945 shows that the Argentinean navy didn’t believe the ridiculous stories that were told to them by Otto Wermuth about the U-530:
Quote:
He proceeded to Christiansand, Norway, and left there in March, working in the North Sea and North Atlantic. He spent some time off the port of New York. He did not see a single ship all the time he was at sea (sic).

The Argentineans concluded explicitly that it had been possible for the U-530 to “land people”:
Quote:
There are rumors (being investigated) that a strange submarine was seen by fishermen off the coast on the 9th; other rumors are to the effect that it was known to be off the coast a week before its surrender.
Had it been the intention to land people, this would be a logical procedure—land the people and then stand off for some time in order to give those people an opportunity to hide themselves before the possibility of their landing from a submarine could be noted.
Although the condition of the submarine is such that it obviously had been at sea for a long time, the exact time is impossible to determine by inspection. There appears to be no reason why the sub could not have returned to a European port before coming here and have brought passengers.

I add to this that dropping 16 crew members on May 10 by the U-977, could be a decoy.
That the crew of the U-977 went swimming on 14 July 1945 when it came to the surface at the Cape Verde Islands (were there any witnesses?), could be a ploy to hide that they had already been to Argentina to drop the most important Nazi – Adolf Hitler.

Witness Guydano claimed that “Hitler and his party when they landed from submarines in Argentina two and half weeks after the fall of Berlin” (around 20 May 1945).
The two German submarines landed “along the tip of the Valdez Peninsula along the southern tip of Argentina in the gulf of San Matias”.
The other FBI report of 14 July 1945, confirmed that German submarines landed on the Argentine coast (on 28 June) and witnesses had “claimed that Hitler had landed in Argentina on 20 June”.

The U-977 had a maximum surface speed of 32.8 km/h; 20.4 mph (17.7 knots) – under water slower...
The U-530 had a maximum surface speed of 33.9 km/h; 21.1 mph (18.3 knots)
33 km/h is a maximum of 792 km per day, this would take a journey of 14,157 km at least 18 days (but Spain to Argentina is much shorter)...

This means that if the U-530 left Hamburg (Germany) on 14 February, and left Norway on 3 March 1945, it could have gone to Argentina, get back to Spain, pick Hitler up on May 1, and be at Argentina again by May 20, return to Spain, and drop a third batch of Germans in Argentina before surrendering on 10 July 1945 in Mar del Plata.

If U-977 left Kristiansand, Norway on 2 May 1945 (and we ignore the ridiculous story that it returned to drop 16 crew members in Norway), it could have landed Hitler at Argentina on May 20.
It could then return to Spain to pick up a second load of elite Nazis, drop them off, return again to Spain to deliver a third group of Germans, and surrender on 17 August 1945 at Mar del Plata.

Of course this would only be possible with outside help to provide fuel (and to not bomb the submarines), but it is well known that many German Nazis escaped to South America (for example by planes of the Dutch KLM on passes of the International Red Cross).
So it is sure that outside help was available…

The last site also contains a (better) description from a FBI report dated 4 August 1945, of some of the witness testimonies about seeing submarines on the Argentinean coast.
Quote:
Source Z stated that on 28 June, submarine surfaced off Santa Cruz near San Julian and landing 2 unidentified persons, one a very high-ranking army officer and the other an important civilian, possibly a woman. Sub was reportedly refuelled by a sailing vessel.
Source Y (…) stated (…) that 2 persons were landed near Stoeder, Argentina, about 27 June 45 (...) A german national (...) took them to Veronica, Argentina.
(…)
Source V also reported that it was generally believed in Mar Del Plata at time of surrender that the log book was in existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
The following 10:27 video shows 3 witnesses that saw Adolf Hitler in the Eden hotel, La Falda (a hotspot for Nazis). The hotel owners were the Nazi sympathisers Walter and Ida Eichhorn, who during the war regularly corresponded with Nazi Germany and went there at least twice a year.
Here’s a report that confirms that on 23 October 1945 the FBI was informed about the warm friendship between Ida Eichhorn and Adolf Hitler, and that possibly Hitler could find a “safe retreat at her hotel (La Falda)”:
Quote:
d. that if Hitler should at any time get into difficulty wherein it was necessary for him to find a safe retreat, he would find such safe retreat at her hotel (La Falda) where they had already made the necessary preparations.

On 12 November 1981, there was an article in The Canberra Times “Evidence on Eva Braun doubted” that shows that the body of Eva Braun was not correctly identified.
This article claims that the body found by the Soviets contained a gold bridge, which - according to her dental records - Eva Braun didn’t have. So this weren’t the teeth of Eva Braun: http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/126857716
Quote:
The Soviets, who carried out an autopsy on what was assumed to be her body — it was burnt beyond recognition — found six teeth and a gold bridge of four artificial teeth,
A team of forensic experts led by Norwegian-born Professor Sognnaes, emeritus professor of oral biology and anatomy at the University of California, has spent the past 10 years unearthing Eva Braun's dental records. They found that she did not have a gold bridge, but did have two false porcelain teeth, which would almost certainly have survived a fire.

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-09-2017 at 04:58 PM.