Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 12-12-2016, 08:06 PM   #61
ElDraconian

when is he doing this again?

Something Icke can ellaborate more on in his future presentations that I would like to hera about are the use of objects sent out to space such as cds, mp3 players ext..., Can Icke respond on Soviet + Global and global use of sending various objects to space and what could be the meaning of that? We had geko in space, cds, beatles im sure, theres a collection of music plays a major role. Maybe Icke has some good feedback on that will be much appreciated. For one, when sputnik was sent out they played Bulgarian spiritual music in space, the ancient Bulgarian language not modern one. Russian is the daughter language of Bulgaria as it uses the Cyrillic alphabet. Maybe that is why Bulgaria could of been a intelligence hub during USSR times. You can hear more examples being used by the band of Two Steps from Hell if you want to relate to the bulgarian folkore.

Do we have space agencies or any leaks of possible responses from outer space on these messages being sent to space? Seems that we send many things to space, celebrities DNA ext.. but we don't know if this is just waste of time or mocking what really is going on. Could be just a show.

Last edited by ElDraconian; 13-12-2016 at 06:13 AM.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 05:14 PM   #62
cosmic tramp

Question for David : with so much going on in the world at the moment, have you thought about producing a monthly Newstand magazine on a par with Nexus offering alternative news and media, to reach a wider national, maybe international audience outside the website and for those who simply don't read books (yours or anybody else's) ? Besides regular updated features from yourself, there's sufficient talent on these boards who could contribute to it from all sorts of different angles.

Suggested title "The Awakening".

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-02-2017 at 03:21 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 06:19 AM   #63
TEE_nuh

Wink

I wish I could afford to attend one of David's concerts. It would be such a glorious experience! I would cherish forever!

Last edited by TEE_nuh; 31-03-2017 at 06:19 AM.
TEE_nuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:12 AM   #64
revybloke
Premier Subscribers

Smile David Icke show

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEE_nuh View Post
I wish I could afford to attend one of David's concerts. It would be such a glorious experience! I would cherish forever!
I wish you could also TEE-nuh, I am finally getting to see one myself this summer, have been wanting to see one of his presentations for about 10 years now so I know how you feel. I really hope it works out for you one day, good luck, cheers !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OReZ9-QelI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w
revybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 03:05 AM   #65
colm
Premier Subscribers

could you do a live pay per view of your presentations
i would pay to watch a live feed
colm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 09:28 PM   #66
raburgeson

I have to ask, David, the queen publicly admitted that she is not human. Basically she said we would like her for what she is. They have been backing you down on Reptilians. I can see the trap. All they need is another name for these beings. Can't you find out the official name the people putting pressure on you have and go after them. After all a rose that stinks like a rose is just a rose by another name. (Something like that.)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 10:59 AM   #67
elshaper

Hi David,
Do you think the game is over for us now? Microchip is only an icing on the cake.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317872

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:56 PM   #68
elshaper

Hi David,
Do you know of Glenys-Kay? She mentions you in her book under Conspiracy Theory. It's all good, she recommneds you if anyone wants to find out.

https://www.amazon.com/Empowering-Yo.../dp/1452507562

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote