Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 15-02-2016, 04:47 PM   #641
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Excuse me for rambling, but it's a ramble with a cause.

Bowie said the Spiders weren't keen on dressing glam, but he convinced them they'd attract more women. Which is always a convincing sales pitch to a young man. So, that's what they did, and many other artists. The same was true in light entertainment. The most popular were either very camp or cross dressers - or both. It was quite normal in the early 1970s ("the decade that style forgot", apparently) to see popular artists on telly dressed flamboyantly, though I don't remember having any 'improper' thoughts during Kenny Everett's sketches.

My brother used to have a painting of Gene Simmons on his bedroom wall. He'd done it at college. It used to scare the shit out of me; so much for being a 'gay bomb'.

All this aside, of all those artists that put the make-up on, they still had to have the tunes to deliver. I heard Bowie on the radio before seeing him on tv, so his music alone was good enough to connect with me. He probably was astute enough to know he needed to use the visual in order to get the music across even further.
Also what about Quentin Crisp https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quentin_Crisp he was a flamboyant character and celebrated English eccentric who Bowie may also have been influenced by - was he part of this Agenda as well? He is one of those characters I knew his name (but I wasn't really interested in him and that is when there was no internet and only 3 TV channels) and that he was on the fringes of society and wasn't afraid of what he was, he was a rent boy and wore make up and talked effeminate.

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 15-02-2016 at 04:57 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 04:50 PM   #642
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Also what about Quentin Crisp https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quentin_Crisp he was a flamboyant character and celebrated English eccentric who Bowie may also have been influenced by - was he part of this Agenda as well?
Well, his initials were 'QC' which probably meant serious connections to the UK judiciary.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 05:09 PM   #643
cosmic tramp

So...back to almost forgot OP, has this Lori Maddox character tried suing the Bowie estate yet now he's dead ? Or has she already been paid off ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2016, 11:54 PM   #644
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Bowie was the poster child for gender ambiguity. It made his career. Then he stopped doing it, and did other things. I understand it's so simple to say it that way, and there are so many interviews out there where he says things and all that, but it is just that simple. Glam rock was a creation of some pervert at a record company. They love seeing boys dressed as girls and vice versa. In the 1980's it was Satanic trannies. They evolved and were far more blunt than the '70's guys.
The 'satanic trannies'...sounds like band name
Old 16-02-2016, 11:56 PM   #645
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Sure your not imagining it?
no i'm not imagining the occult dimension to pop culture that many people here are talking about

maybe you are imgagining a parallel world where it isn't happening?
Old 17-02-2016, 12:17 AM   #646
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i'm not imagining the occult dimension to pop culture that many people here are talking about

maybe you are imgagining a parallel world where it isn't happening?
But is it a hardcore testimony / tribute to the occult, or is it just some twats who want to look cool and out there by being 'into' something less ordinary and more stand-outish / brash?

We all know these emo kids and vamps who look all melancholy and lost, a lot of it is trying to look cool and make a statement - that statement might be so far out of kilter to what they are really like, it doesn't matter - but so many vamps don't know a thing about biting someone it just becomes sad.

Andy Warhol couldn't paint a unique thing for the life of him, but he was weird and that is why he was famous... There are a million more artists out there for every 'classic' thing Warhol painted, but they never made it because they 'fitted in' - and that's the key....

Strive to be a bit bizarre and you are half way there.....

Society want everyone to fit into nice understandable boxes, but when they don't they revere those who break the moulds.......

Fucking young kids is something that has been described as Satanic, it fits in with Satanism and sacrifice and all that - but Gary Glitter certainly ant some occult mogul, he is just a sick fuck who got his jollies off by abusing children - perhaps he felt like a big man, perhaps it empowered him to oppress young girls?

I don't think that you can say it's all occult, because certainly some of it, and i'd wager a huge proportion of it at that, is just playing at occult because it makes them look different and looking different means you stand out.....

In the same way that the masons is a feeding ground for the hidden elites, perhaps the real occultists look at the industry as a nest of potential advocates, but not all of them are true occultists in the same way that not all freemasons are real elites.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 12:34 AM   #647
iamawaveofthesea

The secret societies have grades and their members are all initiated to different levels. Depending on where you are in your initiation you will perceive things differently. Different pop stars who are initiated will all be at different grades within the secret society network

What is the main aim of what icke terms 'satanists'? It is to build a sympathetic rapport with the forces they wish to align themselves with. They tune into those dark frequencies and make themselves one with those forces. They then become conduits for those forces

All the pop stars are carefully managed. Their videos are directed, their dances choreographed, their songs written, their sets built and so on by their handlers

Even when the pop star themself has little understanding of what they are doing (and they must have some to be in that kind of industry) their handlers most definately do have the script that they are following to follow the agenda

They are putting a lot of 'subliminals' (as admitted in the clip below) into pop music videos because the unconscious mind will pick up what the conscious mind doesn't. The butterflies feature in her video and they are a symbol of project monarch mind kontrol (monarch butterflies)

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-02-2016 at 12:36 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 12:54 AM   #648
white light

Quote:
The secret societies have grades and their members are all initiated to different levels. Depending on where you are in your initiation you will perceive things differently. Different pop stars who are initiated will all be at different grades within the secret society network

What is the main aim of what icke terms 'satanists'? It is to build a sympathetic rapport with the forces they wish to align themselves with. They tune into those dark frequencies and make themselves one with those forces. They then become conduits for those forces

All the pop stars are carefully managed. Their videos are directed, their dances choreographed, their songs written, their sets built and so on by their handlers

Even when the pop star themself has little understanding of what they are doing (and they must have some to be in that kind of industry) their handlers most definately do have the script that they are following to follow the agenda

They are putting a lot of 'subliminals' (as admitted in the clip below) into pop music videos because the unconscious mind will pick up what the conscious mind doesn't. The butterflies feature in her video and they are a symbol of project monarch mind kontrol (monarch butterflies)

"evolve from a moth to a butterfly". Lol. She's taking the P.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 01:06 AM   #649
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
yes she is, and she says herself they are putting 'subliminals' in there and then pulls a funny face (a 'you know')

why do that? Why does a so called 'artist' need to fire subliminals at her target audience?
Old 17-02-2016, 01:09 AM   #650
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

Haha, that is some evolution right there
Old 17-02-2016, 02:05 AM   #651
white light

Quote:
yes she is, and she says herself they are putting 'subliminals' in there and then pulls a funny face (a 'you know')

why do that? Why does a so called 'artist' need to fire subliminals at her target audience?
How should I know? If the internet rumours forwarded by people like yourself are untrue then she's probably playing up to them in a playful way. If the rumours are true then she's probably playing up to them in a playful way.

As for subliminals, remember they're all in your head. Subliminal wouldn't work if the connections weren't already there. I don't know why they are used in videos, I'm not a video maker. Depends what you mean by subliminal anyways. I've seen subliminals in plenty of the vids posted to back up conspiracy theories of the type you suggest. They're everywhere man!.

Last edited by white light; 17-02-2016 at 02:25 AM.
Old 17-02-2016, 02:31 AM   #652
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
How should I know? If the internet rumours forwarded by people like yourself are untrue then she's probably playing up to them in a playful way. If the rumours are true then she's probably playing up to them in a playful way.

As for subliminal, remember they're all in your head. Subliminal wouldn't work if the connections weren't already there. I don't know why they are used in videos, I'm not a video maker. Depends what you mean by subliminal anyways. I've seen subliminals in plenty of the vids posted to back up conspiracy theories of the type you suggest. They're everywhere man!.
They're there, I suspect, to get people talking - you don't need to tell people about subliminal, it kinda defeats the object and defies their impact.

The Beatles prove to us that the aspect of them being there works - whether they are there or not.

They're there to get people talking, and to get people repeating, to fire interest, to spark the imagination, to intrigue people - and intrigue sells, it promotes itself by design - a perfect design....

Subliminal work on the sub-liminal mind, they work by being hidden, to place a concept into the mind that bypasses the normal threshold of conscious awareness.... Plants a seed below the liminal of conscious awareness.

To promote subliminal's defies the purpose of it.

And those who say 'ooh, subliminal's, be wary,' are actually promoting something that very possibly may not even be there - because if you see it, it isn't subliminal

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 17-02-2016 at 02:32 AM.
Old 17-02-2016, 03:42 AM   #653
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
They're there, I suspect, to get people talking - you don't need to tell people about subliminal, it kinda defeats the object and defies their impact.

The Beatles prove to us that the aspect of them being there works - whether they are there or not.

They're there to get people talking, and to get people repeating, to fire interest, to spark the imagination, to intrigue people - and intrigue sells, it promotes itself by design - a perfect design....

Subliminal work on the sub-liminal mind, they work by being hidden, to place a concept into the mind that bypasses the normal threshold of conscious awareness.... Plants a seed below the liminal of conscious awareness.

To promote subliminal's defies the purpose of it.

And those who say 'ooh, subliminal's, be wary,' are actually promoting something that very possibly may not even be there - because if you see it, it isn't subliminal
Haha, yeah that's funny. With regard to spiritual awakening, it's all subliminal until you see it.
Old 17-02-2016, 10:01 AM   #654
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
The butterflies feature in her video and they are a symbol of project monarch mind kontrol (monarch butterflies)
How ddo you know that though? Butterflies have been a symbol in various cultures for a long time and monarch isn't even proven.

Quote:
The meaning of the Butterfly symbol signifies transformation as the ugly caterpillar changes into the beautiful butterfly. The butterfly is also believed to be a messenger from the spirit world. The message the butterfly brings depends their color. A black butterfly indicates bad news or illness, yellow brings hope and guidance, brown signifies important news, red signifies an important event and white signifies good luck. A butterfly who lands on your shoulder brings you comfort. According to Native American legends and myths of some tribes the Butterfly played a part in their Creation myth. According to Native American legends and myths of the Pueblo tribes of southeastern Arizona and northwest Mexico the Butterfly played a part in their Creation myth. The Creator took the most beautiful colors of all living things and placed them into a magical bag. He have the magic bag to the children and when it was opened colored butterflies flew out singing. The children were enchanted by the butterflies but the song birds were so jealous that the Creator took away the ability to sing from the butterfly.
http://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/n...fly-symbol.htm
Quote:
In Japan, the butterfly has a whole plethora of meanings to the Japanese people. Before trying to understand Japanese butterfly art, these meanings and purposes must be understood.

First off, the butterfly has a spiritual significance to the Japanese people. Since caterpillars transform into butterflies and go through the cycle of birth, transformation, and death, many Japanese traditionally believe that the butterfly carries the souls of the dead or represent the souls of the dead. Also, many Japanese believe that following a butterfly will help unlock a mystery in life or solve a problem driving a person crazy.

Secondly, the butterfly is considered by the Japanese to be a symbol. A symbol of girls in love and a symbol of girls transforming into graceful young ladies, as well as of young womanhood in general. Butterflies are also symbols of springtime and happy marriages. Butterflies often represent starry-eyed lovers in Japanese poetry, and often as two tragic lovers whose souls have transformed into butterflies after having committed suicide together.
http://hubpages.com/art/japanese-butterfly-art
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 12:01 PM   #655
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

As for subliminals, remember they're all in your head. Subliminal wouldn't work if the connections weren't already there. I don't know why they are used in videos, I'm not a video maker. Depends what you mean by subliminal anyways. I've seen subliminals in plenty of the vids posted to back up conspiracy theories of the type you suggest. They're everywhere man!.

it's about seeking to impact people subconsciously through the use of symbols
Old 17-02-2016, 12:03 PM   #656
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
How ddo you know that though? Butterflies have been a symbol in various cultures for a long time and monarch isn't even proven.

http://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/n...fly-symbol.htm

http://hubpages.com/art/japanese-butterfly-art
MKULtra mind control IS proven

Files that were not destroyed in the purge were found and submitted to congressional hearings

They revealed part of the mind control programme

It is real and in the public domain

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-02-2016 at 12:04 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 12:26 PM   #657
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Bowie was the poster child for gender ambiguity. It made his career. Then he stopped doing it, and did other things. I understand it's so simple to say it that way, and there are so many interviews out there where he says things and all that, but it is just that simple. Glam rock was a creation of some pervert at a record company. They love seeing boys dressed as girls and vice versa. In the 1980's it was Satanic trannies. They evolved and were far more blunt than the '70's guys.

All part of that same industry agenda at different times. Give credit to Bowie where it's due.
Glam Rock actually came out of the 60's psychedelic scene and you could even say that Hendrix was glam - fashion wise, though his music wasn't. Both Bowie and Bolan were hippy's in the late 60's and both pioneered Glam Rock which was basically psychedelic fashion with some added extras like face painting, make up, glitter - which I am sure was part of the hippy scene as well though no one had painted their face in the way Bowie did on stage (but what about Arthur Brown ( who did the song "Fire") also high heels/stack heels/platforms. So Glam was the psychedelic hippy, for the 70's with a few extras and no politics. At Isle of Wight in 1970 Hendrix is on record as saying "who's the cat with the silver face" referring to Hawkwind sax player Nick Turner who painted his face silver - 1 - 2 year before Bowie did it as a Glam Rocker. So Glam evolved out of the 60's...

All these ideas that music is Satanic come out of this quote below - because Christians are taught that Jesus/God is the only true "Idol to be worshipped" anything else is "satanic!"

"I Am the Lord Thy God, Thou Shalt Not Have Strange Gods Before Me!" - See more at: http://lesfemmes-thetruth.blogspot.c....u5CJaube.dpuf

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 17-02-2016 at 12:58 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 03:28 PM   #658
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
MKULtra mind control IS proven

Files that were not destroyed in the purge were found and submitted to congressional hearings

They revealed part of the mind control programme

It is real and in the public domain
Hmm but I was talking about Monarch and butterflies. I was questioning your conclusion that everytime there is a buttefly it is because "they are a symbol of project monarch mind kontrol (monarch butterflies)". Michael Barkun, a professor emeritus of political science at Syracuse University, states in his 2003 book, A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America, that “scholarly and journalistic treatments of MK-ULTRA make no mention of a Project Monarch”.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 05:17 PM   #659
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
But is it a hardcore testimony / tribute to the occult, or is it just some twats who want to look cool and out there by being 'into' something less ordinary and more stand-outish / brash?

We all know these emo kids and vamps who look all melancholy and lost, a lot of it is trying to look cool and make a statement - that statement might be so far out of kilter to what they are really like, it doesn't matter - but so many vamps don't know a thing about biting someone it just becomes sad.

Andy Warhol couldn't paint a unique thing for the life of him, but he was weird and that is why he was famous... There are a million more artists out there for every 'classic' thing Warhol painted, but they never made it because they 'fitted in' - and that's the key....

Strive to be a bit bizarre and you are half way there.....

Society want everyone to fit into nice understandable boxes, but when they don't they revere those who break the moulds.......

Fucking young kids is something that has been described as Satanic, it fits in with Satanism and sacrifice and all that - but Gary Glitter certainly ant some occult mogul, he is just a sick fuck who got his jollies off by abusing children - perhaps he felt like a big man, perhaps it empowered him to oppress young girls?

I don't think that you can say it's all occult, because certainly some of it, and i'd wager a huge proportion of it at that, is just playing at occult because it makes them look different and looking different means you stand out.....

In the same way that the masons is a feeding ground for the hidden elites, perhaps the real occultists look at the industry as a nest of potential advocates, but not all of them are true occultists in the same way that not all freemasons are real elites.
Absolutely, and the real power uses the entertainment business as a way to play out rituals on a grand scale that they otherwise couldn't do and just chalk it up to "camp" or "entertainment'. Perhaps the pantomime is enough, or the suggestion that it puts through is enough. If you set the stage a certain way, whatever happens up there is acceptable..... A lot of artists have been used to set the stage for the coming generation.

Entertainers are not the elite, but they can rise to a higher position within that framework. The Jester can never be King.... I look at someone like Usher; he was a child star. He's probably got a tale that would break your heart, but he endured where other child stars are dead or completely turned out. He now recruits other child stars, he "discovered" Justin Bieber for instance. Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Mick Jagger, Sir Elton John.... all have gone through the initial stages of this end of the entertainment business, but they survived and thrived in the entertainment business and are now exalted by their peers.

Bono is a target for jokes and what have you, he's a pompous ass. But anyone old enough can remember when he "crossed over" to that side. It was right around the time of Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum. They went from being an earnest, political, humane band to...... what they are now. From a song like "Pride In the Name Of Love", to "The Fly" and dressing like Satan on stage. And he was an outward Catholic.... Whether or not you believe in Christianity or satanism, there is a war being played out between the ideologies, one representing good, one representing evil. As with all wars, one side controls the two opposing and the outcome is predetermined. There is a massive spiritual battle being played out in this reality. The people who run the entertainment business have clearly made the side they represent known, and they drew a line in the sand a long time ago. They want to use the symbols, colors, images and sounds that keep people in a lower vibration, keep them interested in consuming, fashion, sex and more entertainment of course.

"From Kether to Malkuth", a lyric by Bowie, may lead someone to look for the answer as to "what that means". They will have to look outside the box, they may find Crowley out there. Not that Crowley is the only source of info for kabbalistic teachings or "Tree of Life" knowledge, but Bowie mentions him a time or two, and wearing Crowley's uniform, etc. A person was led to the teachings of Aleister Crowley by Bowie.... by Page.... by Ozzy Osbourne who repopularized him in the '80's..... to Jay Z who has clothing with Crowley slogans. What do they have in common? All are at the top of their chosen fields, were very popular for their time, and the type of music they were playing. Rock music used to be the big seller, now it's hip hop. Crowley transcended genres.

Bowie's breakthrough? Gender ambiguity. His look worked. I'm quite sure Bowie didn't start out wanting to be the vanguard for a pre-packaged "sexual revolution" but someone needed one, and there he was. Regardless of what the interviews, or biographies said. What isn't said can also be obvious.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 05:36 PM   #660
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Glam Rock actually came out of the 60's psychedelic scene and you could even say that Hendrix was glam - fashion wise, though his music wasn't. Both Bowie and Bolan were hippy's in the late 60's and both pioneered Glam Rock which was basically psychedelic fashion with some added extras like face painting, make up, glitter - which I am sure was part of the hippy scene as well though no one had painted their face in the way Bowie did on stage (but what about Arthur Brown ( who did the song "Fire") also high heels/stack heels/platforms. So Glam was the psychedelic hippy, for the 70's with a few extras and no politics. At Isle of Wight in 1970 Hendrix is on record as saying "who's the cat with the silver face" referring to Hawkwind sax player Nick Turner who painted his face silver - 1 - 2 year before Bowie did it as a Glam Rocker. So Glam evolved out of the 60's...
I was responding to an absurd statement that "Bowie said Bolan invented glam". And I stand by saying that whoever created a subgenre called 'Glam rock' where young boys dress up like girls and pout their lips for the camera and all of that was just some pervert(s) at a record company. The '60's was the 'sexual revolution", the '70's was all about psycho-sexual revolution. By the '80's they just beat the whole works to it's ridiculous end.

Quote:
All these ideas that music is Satanic come out of this quote below - because Christians are taught that Jesus/God is the only true "Idol to be worshipped" anything else is "satanic!"

"I Am the Lord Thy God, Thou Shalt Not Have Strange Gods Before Me!" - See more at: http://lesfemmes-thetruth.blogspot.c....u5CJaube.dpuf
Yes but all of this has seemed to open us up to various forms of negativity as worshiped by the people who run the show. Who worships an eye in a pyramid? Not me. How about a hermaphroditic, goat-human hybrid who wants us to make everything unnatural? Not me. I don't worship a Christian god or Allah either. I believe in something positive, that is for everyone. It's alive in everything. But energy can be transferred, co-opted, rerouted.... and here we are now.

I just want to give people all the info so they can listen with a new set of ears. Respect Bowie if you want but respect him for the right reasons, not for made up bullshit in music papers. Respect him as an artist, or a talent, but he was an artist working for "the man" and all that entails.

Last edited by ronisron; 17-02-2016 at 05:37 PM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote