Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2014, 03:20 PM   #41
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Agree. I'm from India. The land of mantras, Which developed kinda ego in me thinking, we had it all. I have chanted all the mantras ever in India and basically i stayed the same. This is the first time in my life, I'm feeling real change.

This is totally different. The way you explained it fits in perfectly. This must be it. I feel different, things are different around me. Its amazing.
Namaste ji, Dr Sha's mantra, ki jaya.. Bol bol, love, peace and harmony.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #42
digital_aghori
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 680
Likes: 99 (71 Posts)
Default

Its just some Chinese dude singing some cliche stuff, I'm disappointed TBH.
digital_aghori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #43
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Dr Sha is one of the good guys for sure.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 12:16 AM   #44
killswithchengage
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 5th Dimension via Warrington
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Beautiful song

But just wondering, does Zhi Gang Sha eat animals? just a question, as from my own subjective spiritual journey, peace and harmony applies to animals too.

Last edited by killswithchengage; 15-10-2014 at 12:36 AM.
killswithchengage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 12:22 AM   #45
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
have not had much awareness of 'unity consciousness' (if that is what the concept is called) In other sections, have come across a rather skewed presentation of it
I started using this term after becoming familiar with the work of Andrew Bartzis.

He describes it as a natural progression in a species like ours living on a planet, we enter a condition where we are telepathically linked to some extent , become more 'one'.

When this occurs, the controlling forces are exposed to all, and they can no longer operate

The good guys are about to try to trigger this process by what Bartzis calls 'unity consciousness bombs', when for a few seconds, we will experience mass shared 'deja-vu' and common dreams. This will give a glimpse of what it's like , and it will spread and exist for longer and longer.

He says when this condition is permanent , the species can move their host planet wherever they want in the Universe! Unity consciousness drive.

I can't recommended Andrew Bartzis too strongly, I believe he's the source of wisdom on all such matters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hi9rRuabNU .......
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 02:41 AM   #46
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_aghori View Post
Its just some Chinese dude singing some cliche stuff, I'm disappointed TBH.
I can understand, that, to our younger male members this may all seem a bit naff, un-cool, not trendy.

Being brought up on kill, kill ,kill computer games , death , destruction and mayhem, is much more familiar, and exciting, to many, than peace love and harmony.

That's OK, the universe will always deliver what you focus on, and as the energy shift continues, it will do this more effectively, and a separation will occur, so that those who want love ,will be on one planet/dimension and those humans and reptilians, who find death and destruction more exciting, on another.

Be careful you don't dream yourself into a reality, where the reps are more tangible, and ceaselessly are chasing you around.

That's what the NWO want for you, and try to get you to manifest it for yourself, by giving you computer games, zombie and vampire movies, to fill your mind with.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 04:12 AM   #47
lavista4u
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,895
Likes: 87 (55 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Namaste ji, Dr Sha's mantra, ki jaya.. Bol bol, love, peace and harmony.
Namaste Swami Ji...

Love, Peace & Harmony to you too...
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 05:17 AM   #48
panzerjoust
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 392
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

What I've noticed as I've started watching many of his videos is that the melody of the song is one of those earworms - sometimes you just can't get enough of it! For example, he usually puts the melody of the line "Love, Peace and Harmony" at the end of one of his healing videos, and that one line alone will remind you of the song and give you a craving for it - does anyone else feel this? Or am I just crazy?
panzerjoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 08:21 AM   #49
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I can understand, that, to our younger male members this may all seem a bit naff, un-cool, not trendy.

Being brought up on kill, kill ,kill computer games , death , destruction and mayhem, is much more familiar, and exciting, to many, than peace love and harmony.

That's OK, the universe will always deliver what you focus on, and as the energy shift continues, it will do this more effectively, and a separation will occur, so that those who want love ,will be on one planet/dimension and those humans and reptilians, who find death and destruction more exciting, on another.

Be careful you don't dream yourself into a reality, where the reps are more tangible, and ceaselessly are chasing you around.

That's what the NWO want for you, and try to get you to manifest it for yourself, by giving you computer games, zombie and vampire movies, to fill your mind with.
Good point. These younger generation have vastly more potential than previews generations, tptb know this and are bombarding them with violence from films, tv, games, news, sexual perversion in pornography, toxic chemicals in food, water and the atmosphere. More potent designer drugs. More controlled curriculum in education, and a greater desire for education/indoctrination because more unemployment has been created. A materialistic designer fashion culture. Wifi, iphones and more.

They could do with the healing effect of some love, peace and harmony.

They will have to be tough to survive that lot, and survivors there will be and they will be a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited by swamideva; 15-10-2014 at 08:22 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 09:53 AM   #50
aster
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,162
Likes: 3,361 (1,860 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Agree. I'm from India. The land of mantras, Which developed kinda ego in me thinking, we had it all. I have chanted all the mantras ever in India and basically i stayed the same. This is the first time in my life, I'm feeling real change.

This is totally different. The way you explained it fits in perfectly. This must be it. I feel different, things are different around me. Its amazing.
first three lines show why you are so well qualified to feel the difference, and know you had to bring it to us here! Perfect base to spread out from, with all the tendrils reaching from and to the DI forum and website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I started using this term after becoming familiar with the work of Andrew Bartzis.

He describes it as a natural progression in a species like ours living on a planet, we enter a condition where we are telepathically linked to some extent , become more 'one'.

When this occurs, the controlling forces are exposed to all, and they can no longer operate

The good guys are about to try to trigger this process by what Bartzis calls 'unity consciousness bombs', when for a few seconds, we will experience mass shared 'deja-vu' and common dreams. This will give a glimpse of what it's like , and it will spread and exist for longer and longer.

He says when this condition is permanent , the species can move their host planet wherever they want in the Universe! Unity consciousness drive.

I can't recommended Andrew Bartzis too strongly, I believe he's the source of wisdom on all such matters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hi9rRuabNU .......
" we enter a condition where we are telepathically linked to some extent , become more 'one'.

When this occurs, the controlling forces are exposed to all, and they can no longer operate"

is this online connection then, the bike 'Stabilisers' which are needed before we are fully ready for the more natural connection? My guess is that there will be a moment of panic when THEY hit the kill switch, before we realise we can do it ourselves (go it ALLONE, as opposed to 'alone')


Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerjoust View Post
What I've noticed as I've started watching many of his videos is that the melody of the song is one of those earworms - sometimes you just can't get enough of it! For example, he usually puts the melody of the line "Love, Peace and Harmony" at the end of one of his healing videos, and that one line alone will remind you of the song and give you a craving for it - does anyone else feel this? Or am I just crazy?
would be very surprised if everyone who has heard the song a few times,does not have to keep going back for more! Know i do, also would love to see it written phonetically in Mandarin, so can have that going round in my head as well as the English version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Good point. These younger generation have vastly more potential than previews generations, tptb know this and are bombarding them with violence from films, tv, games, news, sexual perversion in pornography, toxic chemicals in food, water and the atmosphere. More potent designer drugs. More controlled curriculum in education, and a greater desire for education/indoctrination because more unemployment has been created. A materialistic designer fashion culture. Wifi, iphones and more.

They could do with the healing effect of some love, peace and harmony.

They will have to be tough to survive that lot, and survivors there will be and they will be a force to be reckoned with.
nicely observed. It is not their fault that our PTB have tried to stifle their connection to Love Peace and Harmony, we will just have to think of ways to reach out to them. And not all of that generation are conditioned that way, hope daveanderson won't mind me saying that he was deeply touched by the song. The word that springs to mind, is 'Disarming'!
Also, aren't we being requested to 'Love Peace and Harmony'. In a way, like Jesus' command to 'love your neighbour as you love yourself'. (or something like that)
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #51
tekamin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 204
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

this is sooo weird.
i just woke up with a crazy dream where i was standing only with my sneakers on in the living room of a couple i know, friends. and totally naked. and they showed me a picture of myself back in the days and said to me "look how good you look there" and i asked " but i still look good or?" and my friend answered "yes, sure, the difference is that on this picture you look so fine because you worked for the collective consciousness"

i woke up. i felt like shit!!!!!!!!!!!

like i have a flu.
then after clicking some times in the internet i find this thread and i am listing to it in repeat and then my friend comes unannounced and massages my back that really hurt before.

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

tekamin
tekamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 10:49 AM   #52
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

I have to say that i doubt everything including this, i am an open minded sceptic. I have been down the believer path. Once bitten............

I used to be a new ager and also a Hindu i am also no stranger to mantras and thought i had my fill.

There is a lot of good stuff in the new age movement, knowledge of other dimensions, many and various healing modalities, information about diet and the psychology of growth, etc.....

There is also much BS, a denial of the negative and the shadow, a loss of individuality through a belief in oneness, and the focus on loving everyone and everything which lets the elite have their way and do what they want unhindered, and evil thrive.

This mantra takes me back to to listening to that new age music, which i used for relaxation. This is different though, i feel a strong heart connection here, right from the opening refrain even before he starts to sing.

Things are also beginning to shift in my life, i am noticing subtle changes and more joy. :luv::luv::luv:
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 01:13 PM   #53
killswithchengage
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 5th Dimension via Warrington
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I guess peace, love and harmony excludes animals then

Edit* from - https://www.drsha.com/event/taov-nov24/

"In keeping with Tao practices for longevity and rejuvenation, meals are vegetarian."

Well this adds sincerity to what the cause is about :-)

Last edited by killswithchengage; 15-10-2014 at 02:02 PM.
killswithchengage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #54
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default WOW i will listen later. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
I'm quite high on Conspiracies, Mysticism, Alternatives Theories etc

However, this thing completely blew my mind. I was given this info by a friend few days back and I can feel the changes for the first time after believing in something they say it works but as we know usually it doesn't.

In India we already have Mantras, Tantras, Yogas, Chanting, 1000s of gods and goddess, so was skeptical at first, I thought i had chanted, read every mystical mantra since childhood and nothing has changed much as promised.

This is truly different.

His name is Zhi Gang Sha

https://www.drsha.com/dr-master-zhi-gang-sha/

With an M.D. in conventional modern medicine and early mastery of traditional Chinese medicine, Master Sha has long been a renowned soul healer.

He is also a grandmaster of all of the major ancient Chinese disciplines, including tai chi, qi gong, kung fu, the I Ching and feng shui. Through four-thousand-year-old lineages, he holds powerful ancient wisdom and secrets of healing, rejuvenation, longevity and the spiritual journey. Above all, he is a special chosen divine servant, vehicle and channel who brings us the treasures of divine soul power.







yeah...yeah we have heard those lines before...However, This is spectacularly different and NO, it not like the products made in China, Its the Old Real Wisdom that China had 1000s of years ago.

BELIEVE IT.

Listen to this 3 min song 4-5 times a day and see incredible change in your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FseQW6ZUUk4

Its Mandarin and English Combined. Very Smoothing and IT WORKS.

This is really a Miracle...I'm a conspiracy guy and usually the harshest critic on every Mystical things from eastern countries and their Mambo - Jambos...

Just try it for just 2-3 days. You will see a guaranteed change in your life. People will behave, talk to you completely differently, you will be more calmer, relaxed, your life will improve.

Even been a conspiracy guy all my life, I thought I have seen, read it all that mainstream never believes in...but nothing has come close to the Miracle this song is. This is the first time, I have experienced Miracle in my life.

Try it...
WOW, thanks I will try that. I have a powerful cd at home.
IT is called Illumination I think. I float outta body at the 15 minute mark.
ok I listened. NOT crazy about it.

Last edited by 1zenith; 15-10-2014 at 01:39 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 04:13 PM   #55
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
WOW, thanks I will try that. I have a powerful cd at home.
IT is called Illumination I think. I float outta body at the 15 minute mark.
ok I listened. NOT crazy about it.
Don't you think its more effective to stay in your body and grounded into your heart centre, to be more effective in the world?

We are not going to better place, we are here to make Earth a better place.

We are not going to higher dimensions we are bringing higher dimensions here, this is a function of being grounded in the heart centre.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #56
aster
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,162
Likes: 3,361 (1,860 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekamin View Post
this is sooo weird.
i just woke up with a crazy dream where i was standing only with my sneakers on in the living room of a couple i know, friends. and totally naked. and they showed me a picture of myself back in the days and said to me "look how good you look there" and i asked " but i still look good or?" and my friend answered "yes, sure, the difference is that on this picture you look so fine because you worked for the collective consciousness"

i woke up. i felt like shit!!!!!!!!!!!

like i have a flu.
then after clicking some times in the internet i find this thread and i am listing to it in repeat and then my friend comes unannounced and massages my back that really hurt before.

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

tekamin
lovely tekamin, thanks for sharing - why not start a thread (if you don't mind me saying) to collect all the puzzling dreams we are getting. My 'smilies' aren't working, so a big 'heart' to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killswithchengage View Post
I guess peace, love and harmony excludes animals then

Edit* from - https://www.drsha.com/event/taov-nov24/

"In keeping with Tao practices for longevity and rejuvenation, meals are vegetarian."

Well this adds sincerity to what the cause is about :-)
guess you are feeling a little hurt on behalf of animality, and bless you for that, killwithchengage. Think maybe the effect of this mantra has knocked people for six, but bottom line is you have found that Dr. Sha has his heart in the right place towards our friends the animals. Maybe the song is us all touching base, and all can work their way up together - my take on it, for what it's worth.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014, 01:33 PM   #57
killswithchengage
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 5th Dimension via Warrington
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks aster
Its not so much that I hurt, its more frustration. As I know many good spiritual people, who know all the mantras, all the yoga postures, capable of healing etc
But then drop two key component of spirituality 'Empathy and Compassion' for a bacon butty or lamb casserole

Listened to the full version of the mantra/song, much easier to absorb its energy when it plays for more then 3mins
killswithchengage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014, 09:20 PM   #58
sheepy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,549
Likes: 33 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
A poster was pointing out this very valuable insight, that the Welsh language word for Civilisation is 'War'.
As a native Welsh speaker this is the first time that I have ever heard that the Welsh word for civilisation gwareiddiad is "war". The prefix "gwar" translates as "shoulder" and "war" is a soft mutation of "gwar" (maybe a reference to standing shoulder to shoulder or having a shoulder to lean on?).

Moreover, the Welsh word for war is rhyfel.

I, personally, fail to see the connection between the welsh word for civilisation and the English word war.

Here's a thought, given that the English word dad comes from the Welsh word tad which means father in both languages, could it be that the English language also borrowed the Welsh prefix "gwar" or "war" (soft mutation) to give its English meaning - maybe that would make more sense as do soldiers not stand shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield? Just a thought!

Thank you to the OP for sharing such a wonderful song!! I will sing it every single day!

Last edited by sheepy; 16-10-2014 at 09:39 PM.
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #59
aster
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,162
Likes: 3,361 (1,860 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
As a native Welsh speaker this is the first time that I have ever heard that the Welsh word for civilisation gwareiddiad is "war". The prefix "gwar" translates as "shoulder" and "war" is a soft mutation of "gwar" (maybe a reference to standing shoulder to shoulder or having a shoulder to lean on?).

Moreover, the Welsh word for war is rhyfel.

I, personally, fail to see the connection between the welsh word for civilisation and the English word war.

Here's a thought, given that the English word dad comes from the Welsh word tad which means father in both languages, could it be that the English language also borrowed the Welsh prefix "gwar" or "war" (soft mutation) to give its English meaning - maybe that would make more sense as do soldiers not stand shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield? Just a thought!

Thank you to the OP for sharing such a wonderful song!! I will sing it every single day!
That is interesting - can't get my head around it yet, but distorting the meaning of words is a device of those who want to keep humanity in the dark and under control. Not the poster who linked 'war' and 'civil',of course - i mean PTB manipulation of words and phrases. The words of the song are, as said by oz93666, "immaculately precise". They cannot be inverted or diverted from their simple message of 'Love Peace and Harmony'. Also fascinating is the form Dr Sha was initially given his song in, li la li la li lu etc - i'm wondering if that is some sort of key to a universal language? feels like we are on the brink of something very big here, which transcends more than just national boundaries. Wonderful, but a little scary too! (welcome back, smileys)
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 04:10 AM   #60
lavista4u
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,895
Likes: 87 (55 Posts)
Default

This is the report after one week of listening to the song.

My health has improved, my mind is more clearer, I can feel more energy, my long travel dream of 37 years is finally coming to fruition.

Even Illuminati controlled objects like Money, Jobs, Vehicle, home etc have never been easier. Yes. I can TRAVEL. I will have enough money to travel the places I really wanted to see for 37 years. Its finally becoming a reality.

It seems, the needs of humanity that the elites controlled to make us live in a cage is no longer that stronger as i listen to this song. I have way more control over my life now.

The greatest change I saw are, people behaving totally different with me. Super Nice and friendly. I still can't figure out, how it is possible for people to behave so different to me after i have listened to this song.


Inshort..I'm feeling spectacular tangible changes in my life now ..One Word...AMAZING.

I will keep updating my life changes here....
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.