Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 03-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #14201
headlikearock

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
Have you seen ALL the footage that NASA doesn't want you to see?
What footage, and how do you know it exists? Have you seen this mystery footage that you allege NASA doesn't want us to see? Evidence please.
headlikearock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #14202
mandelbrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlikearock View Post
What footage, and how do you know it exists? Have you seen this mystery footage that you allege NASA doesn't want us to see? Evidence please.
Wasn't the Apollo 11 missions placed in the lost & found dept at NASA. You know, now you see it; now you don't. Yeah, nothing to see here folks. Move along. Dancing with the Stars is coming out with an all new season. Get you priorities straight.
mandelbrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #14203
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Default stellar

Buzz Aldrin was a dancing with the "star". So, I guess Neil did photograph star pictures from the moon after all.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #14204
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandelbrot View Post
Wasn't the Apollo 11 missions placed in the lost & found dept at NASA. You know, now you see it; now you don't. Yeah, nothing to see here folks. Move along. Dancing with the Stars is coming out with an all new season. Get you priorities straight.
Please, for any new readers here, can you elaborate on what, specifically, was "lost" and what wasn't? Those unfamiliar with the material might be led, erroneously, to conclude from your above statement that the entire visual record of Apollo 11 went missing, rather than just the s-band tapes which included video, audio and telemetry in a unique multiplexed format.

We wouldn't want people to get confused, would we? Not when the Apollo 11 records include hours of 16mm movie film and nearly a thousand feet of 2.25" still film and over 50 lbs of rock and soil samples?

After all, we're Truth seekers here, are we not? We wouldn't want to accidentally mislead people by presenting half the story would we?

Last edited by apollo_gnomon; 03-01-2012 at 10:39 PM.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #14205
stelios
Banned

The very fact that NASA 'lost' so much of what you believers think of as evidence is itself a damning piece of evidence.
How can such valuable stuff be really lost?
Unless it was a deliberate act of destroying incriminating proof.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #14206
mandelbrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon
Please, for any new readers here, can you elaborate on what, specifically, was "lost" and what wasn't?
The reader can draw his/her own conclusion, since I supplied a link for what was reported to have taken place. Whether you disagree with my interpretation is of no consequence to me, since in the words of William Blake, "when I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."
Old 04-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #14207
abaddon_ire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
The very fact that NASA 'lost' so much of what you believers think of as evidence is itself a damning piece of evidence.
What was lost?
What was it's significance?
abaddon_ire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #14208
headlikearock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandelbrot View Post
The original recordings of the Apollo 11 on magnetic tape were lost (erased, misplaced, destroyed, whatever). Why does that mean there is secret footage NASA doesn't want us to see? Why would they deliberately throw out the original Apollo 11 moon landing footage, when there are plenty of copies of it in existence? Why would they make a song and dance about losing it in the first place, then trying to find it? Why not just... shhhh, not mention it?

It's very easy to weave a narrative based on pure speculation, without having to bring out any supporting evidence, but I don't call that a persuasive argument. The credulous might believe what you're saying without asking you to fess up the goods, but I'm a bit more skeptical.

Anyway, going back to original question: I'm not aware of any "secret" Apollo footage that NASA doesn't want me to see, nor have I seen any evidence that such footage exists. I don't class unsubstantiated supposition as evidence.
headlikearock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #14209
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Welcome back from your holiday break, stelios. I was hoping you would spend some of your time working on that link budget you need to disprove the validity of the Baysinger recordings, but then I found my 4th grader's backpack. Reading your above post I realized you were probably no more productive than he has been.

So you think the tapes containing video data multiplexed with telemetry are teh most valuable "evidence?" More valuable than the hundreds of photographs, hours of 16mm movie footage, or the many pounds of rocks?

Why? Is a few minutes of "main stream media" more believable to you than thousands of pages of scientific literature written based on the ALSEP data?
Old 04-01-2012, 12:47 AM   #14210
abaddon_ire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
Welcome back from your holiday break, stelios. I was hoping you would spend some of your time working on that link budget you need to disprove the validity of the Baysinger recordings, but then I found my 4th grader's backpack. Reading your above post I realized you were probably no more productive than he has been.

So you think the tapes containing video data multiplexed with telemetry are teh most valuable "evidence?" More valuable than the hundreds of photographs, hours of 16mm movie footage, or the many pounds of rocks?

Why? Is a few minutes of "main stream media" more believable to you than thousands of pages of scientific literature written based on the ALSEP data?
Oh, please, AG. He doesn't understand physics, he doesn't understand orbital mechanics, he doesn't understand thermodynamics, he doesn't understand telecomms, he doesn't understand aerodynamics, really, is there no end to the list of his lack?
Old 04-01-2012, 05:13 AM   #14211
moving finger
Banned

Evidence? OK:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/76882844/C...cross-the-Moon
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:48 AM   #14212
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon_ire View Post
Oh, please, AG. He doesn't understand physics, he doesn't understand orbital mechanics, he doesn't understand thermodynamics, he doesn't understand telecomms, he doesn't understand aerodynamics, really, is there no end to the list of his lack?
What does telecomms have to did with the six episodes of the Apollo Moon Landings Show first screened in 1969?

Oh ofcourse you mean Richard "i am not a crook" Nixon making his long distance phone call.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...000-001672.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASA Minion
We'd like to get both of you in the field-of-view of the camera for a minute. (Pause) Neil and Buzz, the President of the United States is in his office now and would like to say a few words to you. Over
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard 'i am not a crook' Nixon
Hello, Neil and Buzz. I'm talking to you by telephone from the Oval Room at the White House.
Yes you got me, i dont understand how a 1969 Bakelite telephone could.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...n_the_Moon.ogg

Last edited by stelios; 04-01-2012 at 05:59 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #14213
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
What does telecomms have to did with the six episodes of the Apollo Moon Landings Show first screened in 1969?

Oh ofcourse you mean Richard "i am not a crook" Nixon making his long distance phone call.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...000-001672.jpg

I think you've just proved the point.

There is no possible way you can conceive of that would allow someone to communicate with teh moon using a telephone? At all?

This green phone:

is the one used. Not the one in your picture.

Is made of plastic with some metal stuff inside that makes the phone conversation works.

It is, essentially, no different to this:

It i smade of plastic and hgas some metal stuff inside that makes the phone conversation work. You can speak to people on the other side of the world with it. I presume you think that's impossible.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #14214
abaddon_ire
Banned

Quote:

You have to be kidding. Surely no one can be that oblivious of telecomms and yet be on the internet?

Go right ahead and demonstrate that the link budget for lunar comms is insufficient to the task.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #14215
mandelbrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlikearock
Why would they make a song and dance about losing it in the first place, then trying to find it? Why not just... shhhh, not mention it?
1. They were catalogued at some point, and thus searchable inquires by those interested. If not, it renders the Apollo accomplishments as even more suspect.

2. It afforded NASA the opportunity to reimage the Apollo 11 mission - to its liking.

But, of course, people in power would never contrive to conspire behind close doors, especially one as secretive as the military industrial complex called the United States.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 AM   #14216
stelios
Banned

Some NASA photos
Now you see the Earth, now you dont

ps: i never noticed that red sticky tape on the astronaut before
Another great award winning design from NASA
Old 05-07-2012, 05:55 AM   #14217
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Pop quiz, stelios. How high was the Earth in the lunar sky during Apollo 17? What about Apollo 11? What is the most significant factor determining the height above horizon for an observer on the moon?
Old 05-07-2012, 05:55 AM   #14218
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Hve you any clue what it signifies?
Old 05-07-2012, 06:43 AM   #14219
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Some NASA photos
Now you see the Earth, now you dont

And I can tell you that the satellite images of Earth match the weather patterns on the Earth in those photographs.

Like this:

The left satellite images are visible spectrum, the right infra red, they were taken 12 hours apart. The red arrow points to tropical storm Diane. The Stellarium image shows what should have been visible, and how much of the Earth should have been lit by the sun, at the time of the photograph (01:20, 12/12/72), ie no landmasses. The photographs were taken just after deploying the flag, as recorded in the mission transcript.

Here they are taking photos after flag deployment:

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17v.1182336.mov

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17v.1182451.mpg

The second clip is where they get the pictures of the Earth and flag, and you can see the photographer bending his knees to get the angle right.

I have many many pictures of the sky. Some of them don't have the moon in. Therefore I am not on the Earth and did not take the photographs.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #14220
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlikearock View Post
they are not sure, they think it was recorded over..
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote