Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2016, 02:47 PM   #14381
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Yes on take off, but those big tanks are not there when in space where you claim they build up significant speed, won't get much petrol in that tiny bit at the top, that's why I'm investing in a fuel station.


Ahhhh....so this is where you explain why there wasn't enough fuel to accelerate the tiny bit from orbital speed up to escape velocity. Because you see, the known delta-v of the remaining stack was more than adequate. The figures are published online.

That is the big problem with rockets. The bigger the payload the more fuel to get into orbit. It's why the rocket was so big.

Last edited by truegroup; 04-07-2016 at 02:48 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:45 AM   #14382
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

Apparently it was possible to see a space shuttle pass in front of the Sun 93 million miles away, but you can't see any of the 13000 satellite swarm pass in front of the full Moon.

Weird.

__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 04:39 PM   #14383
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Just for fun, please tell me how they test landed the first ever Concorde?

Explain using your best engineering language how to fully test land a vehicle designed for a vacuum, low gravity and the Moon.

The engines were fully tested in every way possible. Separation was tested. Docking was tested. Simulators were used to do tests for lunar landing. Vehicles were built to create a simulation in real life. The legs were tested for impacts. (Oh and I'm barely scratching the surface of the total testing regime!").

Now kindly explain also(you won't, you can't!!) why there was insufficient testing. Then explain how your claim from what amounts to an appeal to incredulity(with no subject knowledge at all) actually means anything.

You won't.
Did you miss this above?

Come on, let's hear your scientific explanation as to why they would burn up. I must have missed that!

And that?

The ISS occupants have feet bars to hold themselves in position. It looks like he lent backwards to initiate a rotation then pulled on a bar to straighten up.

Exactly what has this got to do with the thread title?


And that?

In your own time.

Last edited by truegroup; 08-07-2016 at 04:40 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:52 PM   #14384
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Ahhhh....so this is where you explain why there wasn't enough fuel to accelerate the tiny bit from orbital speed up to escape velocity. Because you see, the known delta-v of the remaining stack was more than adequate. The figures are published online.

That is the big problem with rockets. The bigger the payload the more fuel to get into orbit. It's why the rocket was so big.
No good dodging though.
You stated that there was a massive difference from the exit from earth to the re-entry, I haven't got my petrol station up there just yet, so where did they get the damn fuel.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:31 PM   #14385
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
No good dodging though.
You stated that there was a massive difference from the exit from earth to the re-entry, I haven't got my petrol station up there just yet, so where did they get the damn fuel.
You are the one doing the dodging. You quoted my post and avoided what it asked of you.

Big rocket needs most of its fuel to get itself up off the ground to a high altitude. It then chucks a bit away and needs less fuel to get the remainder up higher. It then chucks another bit away to get the smaller bit into orbit.

The smaller bit only needs to be accelerated up to 25,000 from 17,500.

The fuel was in the S-IVB. If you claim there wasn't enough..... YOU are the one who needs to quote figures and demonstrate why they didn't have enough. Are you under the impression they fired the engine for the whole journey?

They didn't. A six minute burn in a vacuum was sufficient. Space engineers have no problem with this, the delta-v adds up.

Speaking of dodging, how high can you jump on Earth with another grown human being on your back?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 02:59 PM   #14386
Rogue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Terra
Posts: 585
Likes: 532 (269 Posts)
Default

I still don't believe we went to the moon. The moon is an annunaki ship hologrammed as a moon.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #14387
hizzy2
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 54
Likes: 15 (10 Posts)
Default Question is,why has no-one been back?

There is something dodgy about the whole Moon Apollo missions, do people not agree? There must be a lot of profit to be made exploring mining the Moon but nothing has been done? Why talk of going to Mars colonizing Mars etc, would the moon not be a good place to start? Even using robots etc. Maybe TPTB have been warned off? Highly strange.
hizzy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 10:51 PM   #14388
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,087 (1,077 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizzy2 View Post
There is something dodgy about the whole Moon Apollo missions, do people not agree? There must be a lot of profit to be made exploring mining the Moon but nothing has been done? Why talk of going to Mars colonizing Mars etc, would the moon not be a good place to start? Even using robots etc. Maybe TPTB have been warned off? Highly strange.
Yeah. In my opinion the footage of the moon missions were completely fake.
Likes: (2)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 06:40 AM   #14389
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizzy2 View Post
There is something dodgy about the whole Moon Apollo missions, do people not agree?
No. Certainly not anybody who has spent a bit of time looking into the hoax claims

Quote:
There must be a lot of profit to be made exploring mining the Moon but nothing has been done?
It costs an absolute fortune to build a rocket capable of getting to the Moon. It would cost a ludicrous amount of money to get stuff up there to do mining and have enough fuel and capacity to return it to Earth. That is why nothing has been done. China has plans to do this as part of their space program, but it could be a long time before they get enough helium-3 to be cost effective.

Quote:
Why talk of going to Mars colonizing Mars etc, would the moon not be a good place to start?
That's all they are doing, talking. Colonising either of them is pie in the sky at the moment, because they need to work out long term radiation shielding.

Quote:
Even using robots etc.
Maybe, but costs lots of money.

Quote:
Maybe TPTB have been warned off? Highly strange.
No to both.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 02:34 AM   #14390
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default Simon Parkes confirms Moon landing was fake

I'm sure many here will know SP .... a prominent figure in the UFO/alien scene , comes from an MI5 family, a contactee since birth , ex UK politician (councilor) ... a very credible source with thousands of followers ..

This is the first time I've herd him cover the moon landing , and he mentioned it just in passing in this video ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc5pbIaeJmM

SP @ 37:40 ...."In 1969 there were only two types of radar in the world , that could track something that went from the Earth to the Moon. One of them was Jodrell Bank it was the only thing in this part of the hemisphere that had the reach...The national security agency of America, with the permission of the British government came in and sent all the british people home from Jodrell Bank and the Americans manned JB till the alleged splash down, because JB would have shown quite clearly it never left Earth orbit "
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 03:15 AM   #14391
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I'm sure many here will know SP .... a prominent figure in the UFO/alien scene , comes from an MI5 family, a contactee since birth , ex UK politician (councilor) ... a very credible source with thousands of followers ..

This is the first time I've herd him cover the moon landing , and he mentioned it just in passing in this video ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc5pbIaeJmM

SP @ 37:40 ...."In 1969 there were only two types of radar in the world , that could track something that went from the Earth to the Moon. One of them was Jodrell Bank it was the only thing in this part of the hemisphere that had the reach...The national security agency of America, with the permission of the British government came in and sent all the british people home from Jodrell Bank and the Americans manned JB till the alleged splash down, because JB would have shown quite clearly it never left Earth orbit "
Seriously???? The man who has frickin' aliens coming round for tea and scones reckons that Madrid Fresnedillas tracking dish wasn't good enough? Or that either of the Australian dishes couldn't track a spacecraft

By his language does he think there was only one mission?

Jodrell Bank was manned by British operatives and they have doppler tracking for Apollo 11 as it landed on the Moon.

I find it rather pathetic that you think the "testimony" of this person, who says he gets his info from aliens and secret MI5 sources, has enough credibility to even not be laughed at with derision.

Btw....it's spam to put the same crap up on different threads.

Now...tell me how they retrieved 842lbs of lunar samples from bloody orbit
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 04:14 AM   #14392
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Now...tell me how they retrieved 842lbs of lunar samples from bloody orbit
I notice you haven't addressed the points in my post in any satisfactory way..

As for moon rocks , put 'fake moon rocks' in search and you'll get enough articles to keep you busy for a life time , like this one from the telegraph ....

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.


A piece of moon rock was given during a goodwill tour by the three apollo 11 astronauts.
Curators at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum, where the rock has attracted tens of thousands of visitors each year, discovered that the "lunar rock", valued at £308,000, was in fact petrified wood.
Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the investigation, said the museum would continue to keep the stone as a curiosity.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...n-is-fake.html

I don't have time to argue with someone who believes the 9/11 story, believes in Apollo , believes John is alive , and spends most of his time on the "A bombs aren't real" thread ..

Last edited by oz93666; 18-10-2016 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Removed baiting comment
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 06:34 AM   #14393
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I notice you haven't addressed the points in my thread in any satisfactory way..
YES I DID! Men who claim crap about radar stations, who also say their mum is an alien tend not to warrant even a scant dismissal

He said Jodrell Bank was the only Northern Hemisphere tracking station. Bullshit. I gave you the Madrid one. The Australian ones were also perfectly adequate. What else is there to address?

Quote:
As for moon rocks , put 'fake moon rocks' in search and you'll get enough articles to keep you busy for a life time , like this one from the telegraph ....


Is this it? This is how you intend to debate me? By providing utter horse shit like the "dutch moon rock"

I have addressed that at least a dozen times, use the search facility!

Quote:
I don't have time to argue with someone who believes the 9/11 story
Off topic, but which one?

Quote:
believes in Apollo
Yes, that would be the shit load of evidence and the easy dismissal of every single piece of hoax crap.

Quote:
believes John is alive
John who? You mean Paul don't you? I think the little clique of people who think this conspiracy is real are quite sad. Bless them.

Quote:
and spends most of his time on the "A bombs aren't real" thread ..
So what, this is a debate forum Besides, nobody wants to take me on with Apollo

We both know I will totally destroy your arguments. It looks like you have spent absolutely no effort trying to verify anything on this subject.


DUTCH ROCK CRAP...from this very thread!


Last edited by truegroup; 18-10-2016 at 06:42 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 07:07 AM   #14394
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,457
Likes: 449 (272 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I'm sure many here will know SP .... a prominent figure in the UFO/alien scene , comes from an MI5 family, a contactee since birth , ex UK politician (councilor) ... a very credible source with thousands of followers ..

This is the first time I've herd him cover the moon landing , and he mentioned it just in passing in this video ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc5pbIaeJmM

SP @ 37:40 ...."In 1969 there were only two types of radar in the world , that could track something that went from the Earth to the Moon. One of them was Jodrell Bank it was the only thing in this part of the hemisphere that had the reach...The national security agency of America, with the permission of the British government came in and sent all the british people home from Jodrell Bank and the Americans manned JB till the alleged splash down, because JB would have shown quite clearly it never left Earth orbit "

Thanks for this. Most interesting
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 07:21 AM   #14395
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Thanks for this. Most interesting
I thought so too. What interests me now is quite how some random bloke who knows jack about radar, radar tracking and has a real problem researching this.....has so much weight with truth seekers. Particularly as he claims to have an alien as his mummy and seems a bit mad
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 10:02 AM   #14396
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,087 (1,077 Posts)
Default

TG, what do you think of the footage of astronauts walking on the moon, that when fast-forwarded, looks like people walking normal gravity.

Which, for me, points to the possibility that they could've taken the footage on earth, and just slowed it down to give the effect of moon gravity
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 10:54 AM   #14397
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,457
Likes: 449 (272 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
TG, what do you think of the footage of astronauts walking on the moon, that when fast-forwarded, looks like people walking normal gravity.

Which, for me, points to the possibility that they could've taken the footage on earth, and just slowed it down to give the effect of moon gravity
I have often wondered about this anomaly. I have also seen footage of
an astronaut apparently being hauled to his feet by some sort of wire.
But there could be reasonable explanations for this.
Likes: (1)
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 11:09 AM   #14398
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
TG, what do you think of the footage of astronauts walking on the moon, that when fast-forwarded, looks like people walking normal gravity.

Which, for me, points to the possibility that they could've taken the footage on earth, and just slowed it down to give the effect of moon gravity
You got it ..... reduced gravity is impossible to imitate , the fakers were very worried as to whether they could pull it off ... all they could do was to slow down the recording to half speed, and get the actors to hop around like bunnies,

But they had Stanley Kubrick on their team , they got him to make the iconic movie "2001 a Space Odyssey" .. released 1968 ... this was to condition the public that in zero/reduced gravity you moved as if in slow motion. we know now from much film of astronauts in space , it does not look like slow motion.

It was Stanley who also filmed the 'moonwalks' in a studio on earth.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 12:30 PM   #14399
mlewis77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Earth, Western hemisphere
Posts: 130
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
TG, what do you think of the footage of astronauts walking on the moon, that when fast-forwarded, looks like people walking normal gravity.

Which, for me, points to the possibility that they could've taken the footage on earth, and just slowed it down to give the effect of moon gravity
It only looks like normal gravity if you cherry pick the footage and avoid footage where they are moving their arms. Look at all the footage and you'll see their arms then move far too fast. It also ignores the fact that while walking on the Moon they had live interaction with Mission control talking about current events and sports scores. You can't have both live interaction and slowed down footage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
I have often wondered about this anomaly. I have also seen footage of
an astronaut apparently being hauled to his feet by some sort of wire.
But there could be reasonable explanations for this.
If it is the footage I think you're talking about, the hoaxies claim a wire is lifting but the dialog and the video show the astronaut with his left arm on the other astronaut's right arm being helped up.
Likes: (1)
mlewis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 02:04 PM   #14400
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
TG, what do you think of the footage of astronauts walking on the moon, that when fast-forwarded, looks like people walking normal gravity.

Which, for me, points to the possibility that they could've taken the footage on earth, and just slowed it down to give the effect of moon gravity
You have asked a very good question on the face of it. But let me ask YOU a question. What if I told you that the footage being shown to you is a tiny section of a massive continuous piece of footage. When the same acceleration is applied to the TV footage across the whole piece it looks completely ridiculous.

Please watch this video(I have many many more that also highlight problems with the sped up theory).....



Skip to 2 mins if you don't want to watch the maths bit. Basically he cherry picks a tiny segment, deliberately avoids showing bits around that segment that look ridiculous and even at double speed, he still isn't jumping fast enough for Earth speed. The actual correct figure is 245% and then it looks REALLY bonkers.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
apollo, bart sibrel, jarrah white, moon, nasa, petrol stations in, space

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.