Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2018, 09:41 PM   #61
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 258 (152 Posts)
Default

Stop peddling your BS propaganda and I shall stop coating you off.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:44 PM   #62
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 258 (152 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Yes you have explained the NWO "theatre" and then sat down front row seats to engage in it.

I shall ask for you to provide my "nwo theatre" post.
I am sure you will reply " in a minute"
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:14 PM   #63
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 2,668
Likes: 2,657 (1,365 Posts)
Default

''zionist shill'' has become the go to line used against anyone who disagrees with the neo marxists that and '' fear monger / racist / bigot / ignorant / hater '' and other less savory treats

it has online anyway , not so much in real life because surprisingly unless you go to a socialism convention you rarely if ever meet anyone who even remotely thinks like that about others , most everyone I meet has different opinions and can talk for a long time without the need for immediately portraying themselves as somehow ''superior'' and understanding of something that others cannot be , it's only the online neo marxists who think nobody else is allowed one

i've noticed it alot speaking to this kind of person , they automatically have to put you down , repeatedly and as often as possible and it's really ... snarky

uppity , skin crawly

anyway thanks for the thread it was a great read
__________________
welcome to Earth , sorry about the mess
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:18 PM   #64
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,891
Likes: 4,166 (2,315 Posts)
Default

__________________
Question the MSM, then question the alternative media
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:26 PM   #65
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,839
Likes: 10,778 (6,128 Posts)
Default

''The SMART grid is the new world order...anything else is theatre''- Max Igan

While the reality TV president plays out all his drama for the TV viewing public who are hooked and waiting for the next little spike of outrage, the SMART grid continues to be build around us

do the democrats oppose that? NO

Do the labour party in the UK oppose that? NO

Its all bullshit...the new world order is the SMART grid technocracy
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-01-2018 at 06:27 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:27 PM   #66
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,891
Likes: 4,166 (2,315 Posts)
Default

How the deep state uses psychological operations to control populations and push "anti establishment" narratives.

__________________
Question the MSM, then question the alternative media

Last edited by vancity eagle; 12-01-2018 at 06:41 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:28 PM   #67
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,839
Likes: 10,778 (6,128 Posts)
Default

so really this is just another: 'vancity attacks the right wing of the NWO' thread but this time pretending to be something else...ok

there is no war among the rothschild cabal zionists

they know where they are taking us regardless of what political party gets in because they control both anyway

they are taking us to technocratic communism
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-01-2018 at 06:30 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:34 PM   #68
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,891
Likes: 4,166 (2,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so really this is just another: 'vancity attacks the right wing of the nwo' thread but this time pretending to be something else...ok

there is no war among the rothschild cabal zionists

they know where they are taking us regardless of what political party gets in because they control both anyway

they are taking us to technocratic communism
triggered.
__________________
Question the MSM, then question the alternative media
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:00 PM   #69
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 258 (152 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
How the deep state uses psychological operations to control populations and push "anti establishment" narratives.

Look at that fake photo!!!

0/10
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:33 PM   #70
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,839
Likes: 10,778 (6,128 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
triggered.
exposed
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:41 PM   #71
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 258 (152 Posts)
Default

People voted for Brexit\Trump because they were fed up with their lot.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Over educated over priveledged left wing Guardian reading types attempting to pull the
wool over everyone's eyes with some crackpot theory will fail.
Likes: (1)
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 10:41 PM   #72
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,839
Likes: 10,778 (6,128 Posts)
Default

The el-ites ARE going to use algorithmic mechanisms and private companies like cambridge analytica to get elected

the world is changing...its all about big INFORMATION now which is why the governments and corporations are storing all of our data

Yes the little guy and gal on the street voted for trump and brexit because they were sick of the status quo but trump is not independent of the establishment he's clearly part of it and brexit is not the silver bullet that slays the beast as clearly even if by some miracle we actually get a proper brexit the el-ites will continue their mission to enslave us to their technocracy. their corporations and agents and gatekeepers would still be in place in britain

in the second world war people KNEW they were in a crisis. they all turned all of their focus and energy and resources towards dealing with that crisis and coming out on top

We need that same kind of spirit if we are going to create an alternative to the technocratic-communist world government being offered up by the corporate-fascist oligarchy who have subverted capitalism into monopoly capitalism and totally captured all of the governments and created the central banks. Brexit would only be the beginning

We are in a struggle of epic proportions here

they are building a technological PRISON around our ears in the shape of the SMART grid and internet of things

They are spraying us with toxic nanoparticulates and injecting us with toxins too

and yet all people are doing is endlessly squabbling about trump and clinton neither of which are challenging the SMART grid or the chemtrails

had it occurred to you that there might even be agents sent here with the task of making you constantly focus on trump and clinton instead of talking about the SMART grid and chemtrails and central banks etc?

Listen in a few years trump and clinton will be gone...old news...but the central banks will still be there but this time shoving their digital currencies down our throats and the SMART grid will still be here except bigger and more intrusive then ever and the chemtrails will still be raining down on us

for goodness sake...
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-01-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:14 AM   #73
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,891
Likes: 4,166 (2,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
People voted for Brexit\Trump because they were fed up with their lot.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Over educated over priveledged left wing Guardian reading types attempting to pull the
wool over everyone's eyes with some crackpot theory will fail.
people vote for ANYBODY because they are fed up. There's nothing special or different about Trump or Brexit.

So you just admitting that its cool to be manipulated and controlled by the elites as long as YOUR SIDE is doing it.



Good to know
__________________
Question the MSM, then question the alternative media

Last edited by vancity eagle; 13-01-2018 at 03:15 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:21 AM   #74
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,891
Likes: 4,166 (2,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The el-ites ARE going to use algorithmic mechanisms and private companies like cambridge analytica to get elected

the world is changing...its all about big INFORMATION now which is why the governments and corporations are storing all of our data

Yes the little guy and gal on the street voted for trump and brexit because they were sick of the status quo but trump is not independent of the establishment he's clearly part of it and brexit is not the silver bullet that slays the beast as clearly even if by some miracle we actually get a proper brexit the el-ites will continue their mission to enslave us to their technocracy. their corporations and agents and gatekeepers would still be in place in britain

in the second world war people KNEW they were in a crisis. they all turned all of their focus and energy and resources towards dealing with that crisis and coming out on top

We need that same kind of spirit if we are going to create an alternative to the technocratic-communist world government being offered up by the corporate-fascist oligarchy who have subverted capitalism into monopoly capitalism and totally captured all of the governments and created the central banks. Brexit would only be the beginning

We are in a struggle of epic proportions here

they are building a technological PRISON around our ears in the shape of the SMART grid and internet of things

They are spraying us with toxic nanoparticulates and injecting us with toxins too

and yet all people are doing is endlessly squabbling about trump and clinton neither of which are challenging the SMART grid or the chemtrails

had it occurred to you that there might even be agents sent here with the task of making you constantly focus on trump and clinton instead of talking about the SMART grid and chemtrails and central banks etc?

Listen in a few years trump and clinton will be gone...old news...but the central banks will still be there but this time shoving their digital currencies down our throats and the SMART grid will still be here except bigger and more intrusive then ever and the chemtrails will still be raining down on us

for goodness sake...
oh you are so disingenuous Iamwave

I've never seen you say

"its not about the left guys its about the SMART grid"

"its not about Clinton guys its the SMART grid"

"its not about Cultrual Marxism guys its the SMART grid"

"its not about socialists or immigration guys its the SMART grid"

but of course YOU CHOOSE WHEN TO REMIND US OF THIS and its always when the elitist agenda you are protecting is brought up that you desperately try to remind us of these things, attack people, and derail threads.

that's called A SHILL

I "AM A SHILL" WAVES
__________________
Question the MSM, then question the alternative media
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:39 AM   #75
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 142
Likes: 56 (47 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
oh you are so disingenuous Iamwave

I've never seen you say

"its not about the left guys its about the SMART grid"

"its not about Clinton guys its the SMART grid"

"its not about Cultrual Marxism guys its the SMART grid"

"its not about socialists or immigration guys its the SMART grid"

but of course YOU CHOOSE WHEN TO REMIND US OF THIS and its always when the elitist agenda you are protecting is brought up that you desperately try to remind us of these things, attack people, and derail threads.

that's called A SHILL

I "AM A SHILL" WAVES

Likes: (1)
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:41 AM   #76
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 142
Likes: 56 (47 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
oh you are so disingenuous Iamwave

I've never seen you say

"its not about the left guys its about the SMART grid"

"its not about Clinton guys its the SMART grid"

"its not about Cultrual Marxism guys its the SMART grid"

"its not about socialists or immigration guys its the SMART grid"

but of course YOU CHOOSE WHEN TO REMIND US OF THIS and its always when the elitist agenda you are protecting is brought up that you desperately try to remind us of these things, attack people, and derail threads.

that's called A SHILL

I "AM A SHILL" WAVES


A joke right?
Likes: (1)
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:51 AM   #77
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 142
Likes: 56 (47 Posts)
Default

On a serious note
Theres 2 posters on this forum that i follow just because
they just know
Wave is one (relentless in pursuit)...
the other hasnt posted in a while.....
mmmmm
just sayin
If Wave turned out to be a shill....
Id have to question more than id have thought.....
as i said
Just sayin......because
Likes: (1)
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 04:13 AM   #78
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 142
Likes: 56 (47 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
On a serious note
Theres 2 posters on this forum that i follow just because
they just know
Wave is one (relentless in pursuit)...
the other hasnt posted in a while.....
mmmmm
just sayin
If Wave turned out to be a shill....
Id have to question more than id have thought.....
as i said
Just sayin......because
I realise this post essentially is just wind
who am i?
means nothing
none the less.....there it is
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 04:24 AM   #79
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,891
Likes: 4,166 (2,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
On a serious note
Theres 2 posters on this forum that i follow just because
they just know
Wave is one (relentless in pursuit)...
the other hasnt posted in a while.....
mmmmm
just sayin
If Wave turned out to be a shill....
Id have to question more than id have thought.....
as i said
Just sayin......because
If you can't see what waves is doing you are deep under their spell.

You are basically cheerleading a team.
__________________
Question the MSM, then question the alternative media
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 04:34 AM   #80
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 142
Likes: 56 (47 Posts)
Default

I see
Maybe i dont
Your right in that regard
If Waves is a shill
Then id be willing to swallow that and say so
I dont think he is
Thats all i can really say ?
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.