Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 11-01-2018, 03:11 PM   #201
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Remember, the lottery is the elite exploiting the stupid.
Yep, let's spell it out. The lottery is a tax on the statistically ignorant.

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.

Last edited by surfer12; 11-01-2018 at 06:56 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:28 PM   #202
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
OK, Let's spell it out - Religion is a magnet for the mentally disadvantaged and mentally deranged.
Yes, I agree: organised religion is very divisive, and the biggest organised religion is money and the globalist monetary system. I wouldn't go as far as calling all members of organised religions mentally disadvantaged and mentally deranged. Some of the world's greatest classical music composers and artist were members of organised religion and no one has called them mentally disadvantaged or deranged. Pavarotti returned to the Catholic faith before dying. A large number lot of classical composers wrote religious works. If they would have thought each and every adherent of organised religion was mentally disadvantaged and mentally deranged, they wouldn't have bothered. Verdi, for example.
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.

Last edited by surfer12; 11-01-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:38 PM   #203
elshaper

A moment of weakness.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:40 PM   #204
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
A moment of weakness.
Possibly, but not mentally disadvantaged or deranged, and what about all those other artists who were members of organised religion throughout their lives? Hmm? They may have been deceived, and that would be my view, but it would be going too far to call them all mentally disadvantaged or deranged, IMO. The lottery Is a Tax — An Inefficient, Regressive and Exploitative Tax: Huffingdon Post

Last edited by surfer12; 11-01-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:29 PM   #205
surfer12

Quote:
False insertion

Classical composers wrote mostly religious works because half of the demand was from that source - It was simply business and nothing to do with their personal beliefs.
In some cases, yes, but they wouldn't have put their heart and soul into a sacred religious work of art if they thought the mentality behind it was mentally disadvantaged or deranged. That is the point I'm making.

Last edited by surfer12; 11-01-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:39 PM   #206
surfer12

Quote:
Not true, Good musicians always take pride in their work
I agree, and they couldn't have had pride in their work if really believed the mentality behind it was mentally disadvantaged and mentally deranged. And what about classical composers and artists who were members of an organised religion, like Johann Christian Bach for example? Edward Elgar, a devoutly Catholic English composer who wrote The Dream of Gerontius ... a long list could be compiled! French composer Olivier Messiaen was a devout Catholic.

Last edited by surfer12; 11-01-2018 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:52 PM   #207
surfer12

Quote:
False insertion

David Icke - Satanic Ritual
I haven't got time to watch the video, but it's irrelevant. French composer Olivier Messiaen was a devout Catholic. You conveniently ignored him. Nobody as far as I'm aware has claimed he was mentally disadvantaged and mentally deranged, unless they were very jealous of him, possibly. Johnny Cash was also deeply religious. Again, I'm not saying any of these might not have been deceived. What I'm saying no one has called these artists, and I could list many more "mentally disadvantaged and mentally deranged". Johann Christian Bach was a Catholic... no one called him "mentally disadvantaged and mentally deranged". A lot of classical music conductors and opera singers were also religious.

Last edited by surfer12; 11-01-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:00 PM   #208
ink

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:26 PM   #209
thermion

Six consecutive numbers are just as likely to come up as any other numbers. So who chooses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? Well a few do because the majority of people think: "That's ridiculous. Those numbers will never come up!" But if you select those numbers and they come up you're less likely to have to share the prize.

The balls don't know what's written on them do they? Kind of puts all this rubbish into perspective once you have a handle on the statistics - which vanishingly few people have...

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:32 PM   #210
ink

Quote:
Six consecutive numbers are just as likely to come up as any other numbers. So who chooses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? Well a few do because the majority of people think: "That's ridiculous. Those numbers will never come up!" But if you select those numbers and they come up you're less likely to have to share the prize.

The balls don't know what's written on them do they? Kind of puts all this rubbish into perspective once you have a handle on the statistics - which vanishingly few people have...

thermion
Thats the problem with statistics though thermion....if you know how you can make them become whatever you want, as is this realm
Old 11-01-2018, 09:38 PM   #211
jupiter12

Quote:

thermion
It's all a load of balls!

BINGO!

But ,, in a Universe of Infinite possibility! 1 2 3 4 5 6 has probably come up loads of times!

quote - thermion - ''The balls don't know what's written on them do they?''

We will never know ,, because ,, balls can't speak! ,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 11-01-2018 at 09:39 PM.
jupiter12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:42 PM   #212
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Thats the problem with statistics though thermion....if you know how you can make them become whatever you want, as is this realm
Do share the how with us...
Old 11-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #213
ink

Quote:
Do share the how with us...
Are you saying that in the scientific model of this place, which you currently adhere to, you do not comprehend the manipulation of statistical modeling to promote any agenda?

Mine is from the concept of over laying planes of existence and their use.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:03 PM   #214
jupiter12

Quote:
No

Statistics only originate from reality. - they cannot be sourced from anywhere else.
Yep ,, stats are stats ,,

And ,, I will, according to the latest stats ,, win before I am 1000,000 million years old! I just gotta get those numbers right!

Last edited by jupiter12; 11-01-2018 at 10:03 PM.
jupiter12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:05 PM   #215
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post

quote - thermion - ''The balls don't know what's written on them do they?''

We will never know ,, because ,, balls can't speak! ,,
Good point. But we're straying into the philosophy of perception here! It is possible that everything is aware of itself, but only biological entities can make that fact be known - and not all biological entities at that.

If the balls know what's going on, maybe they do agree amongst themselves to appear to be drawn at random, so as not to let us know that they know what's going on.

Seriously, in the UK lottery the chance of winning the jackpot is just under one in 14 million. If there were 14,000,000 grains of rice (a small skip load) each numbered, 1 to 14,000,000 would people still buy one? The fact that the whole farce is numbered in manageable figures up to 49 (?), everyone has false impression that winning is within reach.

And the clever trick is making three numbers a small prize, which makes it seem even more reachable. A very clever exploitation of human psychology I admit!

I tell my partner that by my not buying a ticket I have insignificantly less chance of winning than he does.

Last edited by thermion; 11-01-2018 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:16 PM   #216
jupiter12

Quote:
Good point. But we're straying into the philosophy of perception here! It is possible that everything is aware of itself, but only biological entities can make that fact be known - and not all biological entities at that.

If the balls know what's going on, maybe they do agree amongst themselves to appear to be drawn at random, so as not to let us know that they know what's going on.

Seriously, in the UK lottery the chance of winning the jackpot is just under one in 14 million. If there were 14,000,000 grains of rice (a small skip load) each numbered, 1 to 14,000,000 would people still buy one? The fact that the whole farce is numbered in manageable figures up to 49 (?), everyone has false impression that winning is within reach.

And the clever trick is making three numbers a small prize, which makes it seem even more reachable. A very clever exploitation of human psychology I admit!

I tell my partner that by my not buying a ticket I have insignificantly less chance of winning than he does.

I think the balls do know ,, it's all in the balls ,,

Old 11-01-2018, 10:52 PM   #217
jupiter12

Quote:
Stingy!
Some people are very stingy els ,,

Quote:
C'mon chaps. You don't get rich by spending money!
You sound like my mother ,,

Quote:
But what is the point of having money if you don't spend it?
YEH!
Old 12-01-2018, 05:10 PM   #218
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Do you live in a 3D world elshaper? You must feel very boxed in.

elshaper - a three dimensional person!
I am currently travelling through 6D. Where are you?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:26 PM   #219
ink

Quote:
WOW....what's 6D like then elshaper? Do tell me as I have not been there in this 'life'!

elshaper....el....shaper.......lol

You must have traveled through the 90 degree realm? What did you think of it?

Maybe we should start a thread discussing the 90? What say you? I am sure it would be of interest to members and guests....you know like reading about travels to 'wildly different countries'!

eye.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:28 PM   #220
surfer12

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm right here, els!

It would be great to hear your experiences of 6D! ink has given you a platform to share your experiences here:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320370