Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 07-01-2018, 11:17 AM   #1
techman

Default Dinosaurs never existed?

Apologies for bringing up this subject again, and I know it's been covered here a few times. Opinions are obviously divided on this of course, but the more I listen to some researchers (those that seem honest and sincere) the more I'm open to the idea that dinosaurs never existed.

Was listening to a podcast interview with John Hamer, and he was the one that made this idea, for me anyway, sound less stupid. He does, like other people proclaiming to such theory, state how its odd that not one dinosaur was ever discovered prior to the mid 1800s when the theory of evolution was beginning to become accepted. However, deniers and skeptics will answer these by stating that no one was looking for them until that time, which is why no one knew about them. Valid point.

The problem I have is how do you cover up a supposedly non existent fossil?. The theorists will say that every dinosaur find has only been found by palaeontologists, etc and never by the general public or amateur collector. And what about all those people out digging in the middle of the desert on an expedition, are they knowingly in on the scam?. And how could they come up with a convincing reconstruction of a full skeleton which looks for every bit like it could've really walked and !ived and looks convincing, anatomically speaking?.

I don't know what to make of this one, however, this dude really gets on my nerves:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=knWCsonQVG4

For someone with a scientific background, he dosent come off as one.

Last edited by techman; 07-01-2018 at 11:20 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 11:49 AM   #2
oz93666

Opinions are not divided on this ... this idea is as crazy as the earth being flat....

About 540 different types of dinosaur have been discovered , a total of 25,000 fossils in hundreds of different sites all over the world ... this is beyond doubt a fact ...

I suspect those who refuse to believe this are christian lunatics , who believe the world was made 6, 000 years ago ...

There have been attempts at fakery involving the 'missing link' which were soon uncovered , and these just involved a few bones ....how much more difficult to fake 100,000's .

The missing link fakes appear to be individuals trying to make a name for themselves , and not a conspiracy.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:16 PM   #3
fairyprincess

The evidence for dinosaurs is overwhelming.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:19 AM   #4
techman

I disagree that they're all flat earth, 6,000 yrold earth believers; I think that's the knee jerk reaction when you hear someone question dinosaurs and the theory of evolution. I know when I'm looking at a talk by a typical bible bashing young earth lunatic, and believe me they're not people I come across very often nor listen to for long. The ones who do question these issues seem very level headed and don't subscribe to religion or god, in fact they come from a different viewpoint entirely, a middle area if you like. But coming from this different way of thinking they still get lebelled as "creationists".

Last edited by techman; 08-01-2018 at 08:20 AM.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:38 AM   #5
andy1033

When you dig up stuff from the socalled past, and claim thats what it is, ie the past. You have to take everything you dig up, and make your conclusions, not some things.

They only tell you about stuff they dig up, that fits there rubbish evolution theory. They ignore everything else.

Thats not being scientific.

For me and dinosaurs, i do not have an opinion whether they did exist or not.

I just would not believe, people that always just use some things to fit what ever theory they push, and ignore everything else they discover.

For me evolution was a bull theory made up, to damage the catholic church teachings and power, by the vile english. It has never been proven, beyond, some wild theory. There are plenty of theories, but no facts on evolution, or dinosaurs, as far as i can see.

For me, whether dinosaurs actually existed, is an open question.

I think its far more likely the human race has been done over and over again on this planet we call earth.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:00 AM   #6
oz93666

I don't see how evolution theory comes into this.

The existence of dinosaurs has no bearing one way or the other on proving the establishment idea of evolution ...

Evidence for evolution is a fossil record that shows a smooth change from one species to another , which we don't see ...

The discovery of 'lucy' was suppose to show the transition from ape to man , and this would have been strong supportive evidence for evolution ....but it turned out to be a fake!
Old 08-01-2018, 09:19 AM   #7
andy1033

Yes it does. The evolution theory, and dinosaur theory are linked in my view, to destroy the idea, of creation, that was in the bible.

But like i said, me personally i think the human race has been done over and over again on earth. So dinsoaurs for me, i believe it has never been proven they actually existed.

We will never be told the truth either way, so it does not really matter.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:26 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
If you are waiting to be told the truth , that may never happen...

It's up to us to figure the truth out ourselves .... and it doesn't come easier than this dinosaur question.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:06 AM   #9
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Take a walk on the Jurassic coast at Whitby, there you can collect rocks, crack them open and find fossils inside them.

Especially after any cliff fall - you can collect rocks all day long there, Dover and the Isle of White.

Who put those fossils there?

i have some fossils i have found with my bear hands, i'm not a palaeontologist, i'm a meteorite buff who collects rocks.

i remember when i was little, we were throwing rocks around a little bit at the sea side, to see if we could break them really, picking smaller rocks up and throwing them against bigger rocks - and i found an ammonite in one of them.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 07:57 AM   #10
techman

Ah Whitby, lovely N Yorkshire fishing town Used to go there quite often. Full of character and smell of raw fish everywhere, though absolutely heaving in the summer with tourists. And yes I've heard it's a great place to find fossils up on the cliff edge, only time I've been up there (after ascending those steps) was looking at the church and ruined abbey.

As far as I'm aware, these dinosaur debunkers only include dinosaurs themselves; whether they also mean the pterosaurs, plesiosaurs, ammonites, etc I don't know. But my question would be, has anyone (amateur that is - no connection to any professional palaeontological group) ever found a clearly identifiable dinosaur skull, bones or skeleton?. I can't imagine them being found off the Whitby coast. And I know someone will provide a valid answer to this, but why are all the fossils (dinosaurs that is) that are on display always replicas?. Why don't we ever see any real ones even if behind a glass cabinet?.

Last edited by techman; 09-01-2018 at 08:02 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:02 AM   #11
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Ah Whitby, lovely N Yorkshire fishing town Used to go there quite often. Full of character and smell of raw fish everywhere, though absolutely heaving in the summer with tourists. And yes I've heard it's a great place to find fossils up on the cliff edge, only time I've been there was looking at the church and ruined abbey.

As far as I'm aware, these dinosaur debunkers only include dinosaurs themselves; whether they also mean the pterosaurs, plesiosaurs, ammonites, etc I don't know. But my question would be, has anyone (amateur that is - no connection to any
Professional palaeontological group) ever found a clearly identifiable dinosaur skull, bones or skeleton?. I can't imagine them being found off the Whitby coast.
I assume they have a particular problem with dino/bird intermediates..

Archaeopteryx and micro raptors....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 08:23 AM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
... But my question would be, has anyone (amateur that is - no connection to any professional palaeontological group) ever found a clearly identifiable dinosaur skull, bones or skeleton?.
Your implication in this question is that 10,000's of paleontologists, in every country of the world , going back for 300years are involved in a massive conspiracy... This is not possible.

But ...yes, probably most have been found by ordinary people .They normally stumble upon them , and then call in the 'experts' (and watch them closely while they dig it up). The first dinosaur bone ever was discovered in England by a Rev in 1676.

More recently in 2005 this dinosaur skull was found by an amateur in Montana ...

"...He had hired an amateur paleontologist to give him an introduction to fossil hunting on a ranch he owned near the Upper Missouri River Breaks National Monument. As he worked his way around an eroded rocky outcropping on the property, he saw a piece of bone sticking several inches out of the ground.

“I found it accidentally on purpose,” Shipp said. “I was actually looking for dinosaur bones, but with no expectation of actually finding any.”..."

Last edited by oz93666; 09-01-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:56 PM   #13
aratron

Fake thread
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:50 AM   #14
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Fake thread
They existed.

[/THREAD]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:46 AM   #15
thermion

It's threads like this that humiliate the forum. I'm sure the mods sometimes wonder if troll threads get started for this very reason.

Well done techman.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:12 AM   #16
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
It's threads like this that humiliate the forum. I'm sure the mods sometimes wonder if troll threads get started for this very reason.

Well done techman.

thermion
One day 'we' might find a dinosaur fossil holding a sign that reads 'Stop Nuclear Testing Now, before it is Too Late!'

Or find one half eating a Terminator

i suppose these kinds of threads keep people from causing trouble on the streets

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 10-01-2018 at 10:14 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 01:29 PM   #17
techman

I started this thread because it interests me and I find this theory interesting despite it sounding silly. I'm not coming from the ramblings of a creationist nor do I believe all that stuff, I'm just looking at things from a slightly different angle. There are some sincere and credible researchers whom aren't creationists but have talked about this theory because they feel it links into the myth of evolution and their reasons why, in their own opinion, dinosaurs were fabricated in order to fuel the idea of evolution. But as you said, and I agree with you, why do we need to deny that they existed regardless if evolution is correct or not. Before dinosaurs there existed the mammal-like reptiles (Dimetrodon etc), so why not claim they didn't exist also?. I don't necessarily buy the whole birds-dinosaurs connection though.

I do agree it would be hard to pull of a hoax considering so many people involved in fossil digging. And the numerous footprints found in dried up river beds and quarries.

Last edited by techman; 16-01-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:25 AM   #18
phar_out

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't see how evolution theory comes into this.

The existence of dinosaurs has no bearing one way or the other on proving the establishment idea of evolution ...

Evidence for evolution is a fossil record that shows a smooth change from one species to another , which we don't see ...

The discovery of 'lucy' was suppose to show the transition from ape to man , and this would have been strong supportive evidence for evolution ....but it turned out to be a fake!
Google the word 'Micraster' and you'll see that this is wrong.
phar_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 02:40 PM   #19
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Opinions are not divided on this ... this idea is as crazy as the earth being flat....

About 540 different types of dinosaur have been discovered , a total of 25,000 fossils in hundreds of different sites all over the world ... this is beyond doubt a fact ...

I suspect those who refuse to believe this are christian lunatics , who believe the world was made 6, 000 years ago ...

There have been attempts at fakery involving the 'missing link' which were soon uncovered , and these just involved a few bones ....how much more difficult to fake 100,000's .

The missing link fakes appear to be individuals trying to make a name for themselves , and not a conspiracy.
Religious nutters are behind a lot of the bullshit I think. Anything that isnt explained in the bible is a lie to some of them
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 02:45 PM   #20
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Yes it does. The evolution theory, and dinosaur theory are linked in my view, to destroy the idea, of creation, that was in the bible.

But like i said, me personally i think the human race has been done over and over again on earth. So dinsoaurs for me, i believe it has never been proven they actually existed.

The truth is that many things can be verified by archeology and other sciences that the bible cant verify. If humanities history is as recorded in the bible then its pretty fucking lame.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote