Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 25-01-2017, 03:26 PM   #1
st jimmy

Default Deepwater Horizon oil spill

The Deepwater Horizon oil spill, BP oil spill, BP oil disaster, the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, and the Macondo blowout are some of the names for the disaster that started April 20, 2010 spilling an estimated 210 million US gallons of crude oil (4.9 million barrels; 780,000 m3) into the Gulf of Mexico.
I have no reason to believe that any of this was accidental.

WHAT HAPPENED?
The disaster became the biggest oil spill in U.S. history because they simply kept the oil running for a massive 87 days (the well was only declared sealed on September 19, 2010). As of 2012, the Gulf was still polluted with oil.
On 20 April 2010, 9:45 pm CDT, high-pressure or methane gas rose from the well into the drilling rig, where it ignited and exploded, engulfing the platform. The initial explosion killed 11 people and injured 17 more. The oil leak was only discovered 2 days later on the afternoon of 22 April.
Over 8,000 animals (birds, turtles, mammals) were dead within 6 months after the spill. By 2013, over 650 dolphins had been found stranded in the oil spill area, a four-fold increase over the historical average.
In November 2012, BP and the United States Department of Justice settled federal criminal charges with BP pleading guilty to 11 counts of manslaughter, two misdemeanours, and a felony count of lying to Congress. BP and the Department of Justice agreed to a record-setting $4.525 billion in fines and other payments. As of February 2013, criminal and civil settlements and payments to a trust fund had cost the BP $42.2 billion.
In September 2014, a U.S. District Court judge ruled that BP was primarily responsible for the oil spill because of gross negligence and reckless conduct: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwa...izon_oil_spill
Here’s a picture of a brown pelican covered in oil near Grand Isle, Louisiana.

NO ACCIDENT - HALLIBURTON
Reasons to think that this wasn’t a accident: 1) Sales of shares and stocks in days and weeks before; 2) Halliburton link, acquisition of cleanup company days before explosion; 3) BP report cites undocumented tampering with well sealing equipment; 4) Government uses disaster to push for Carbon Tax, Nationalization talk.
Halliburton admitted in testimony at a congressional hearing that it carried out a cementing operation 20 hours before the Deepwater Horizon went up in flames. The lawsuits claim that 4 Halliburton workers improperly capped the well. According to a 2007 study by Minerals Management Service, cementing was a factor in 18 of 39 rig blowouts in the gulf between 1992 and 2006.
BP’s testimony briefing also notes that the Hydraulic Control System on equipment designed to automatically seal the well in an emergency was modified “without their knowledge” before the explosion.
The U.S. government’s reported in September 2011 that the defective cement on the well was one of the major causes, faulting mostly BP, but also contractor Halliburton. Three weeks before this “accident”; the Halliburton (connected to Bush/Dick Cheney) coincidentally purchased one of the world's largest oil-spill cleanup firms - Boots & Coots: http://www.prisonplanet.com/evidence...alse-flag.html
What is also highly suspicious is that the oil kept spilling for almost 3 months.

SELLING HIGH – BUYING CHEAP (GOLDMAN SACHS)
Making money on the stock market is very easy if you know when they will go down. Coincidentally Goldman Sachs (GS) sold a lot of stocks shortly before the disaster.
Goldman Sachs sold a whopping 44% of its share in BP (4,680,822 shares) in the first quarter of 2010. GS made an estimated $266 million by these transactions. If GS had sold these shares at the beginning of June 2010, their investment would have lost 36% of its value, or $96 million.
Wachovia, owned by Wells Fargo, sold 2,667,419 shares BP (98% of its stock); and UBS, the Swiss bank, sold 2,125,566 shares BP (97% of its stock) in the same period: http://www.rawstory.com/2010/06/mont...lion-bp-stock/

SELLING HIGH – BUYING CHEAP (BP)
Tony Hayward, the chief executive of BP, sold his shares BP for £1.4 million on March 17, 2010. He avoided losing more than £423,000 (before BP’s shares plunged with 30%) by this remarkable clairvoyant transaction.
BP lost about £40 billion in value. The fall has caused pain not just for unsuspecting BP shareholders, but also for millions of pension funds and small investors who have money in tracker funds: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...oil-spill.html
Keith Seihan was in charge of BP’s clean-up operations in the Gulf of Mexico and got charged with insider trading by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Seihan sold his stocks when he already knew that the disaster was much larger than the public was aware of. He avoided about half a million dollars in losses by selling quickly. He later settled the charges for insider trading for $224,000. Let’s have cheer for our legal system...
When BP (including Seihan) already knew that the oil was leaking at a rate of some 62,000 barrels per day (9,900 m3/d) they made a public estimate of 1,000 to 5,000 barrels per day (160 to 790 m3/d). Internal emails released in 2013 confirmed that at least one BP employee already estimated the leak rate correctly, but BP continued with their lower number. On April 24, 2010, Unified Command released the first public estimate of 1,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd). On April 28, Unified Command increased that estimate, "could be as much as 5,000“ bopd; and, on April 29 and 30 and May 4, BP repeated an estimated flow rate of "up to 5,000 barrels a day". BP itself pleaded guilty for making false statements and agreed to pay $525 million to the SEC.
By selling high and buying cheap Keith Seihan made some $150,000 in cash and ended up with more BP stock than he started with! See the following excerpts from the SEC complaint:
On April 26, 2010, Defendant received a NOAA memorandum and distributed it to other senior BP employees. In the memorandum, which was written at a time when the official, public flow rate estimate was 1,000 bopd, it was estimated (based on over-flight observations of the size and density of the oil slick) that the flow rate was 5,000 bopd. However, in discussing the methodologies by which the 5,000 bopd estimate was derived, the memorandum's authors made clear that the actual flow rate could be much higher and was not capped at 5,000 bopd. Among other things, the memorandum stated that the actual flow rate could be materially greater than the 5,000 bopd estimate, i.e., to "an order of magnitude."
(…)
On April 29, 2010, at 11:56 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. central time, Defendant caused to be sold a total of 87,512 units of the BP Stock Fund (in his and his family's retirement accounts) at $11.25 per unit, resulting in proceeds of $984,697.01.
Thereafter, on July 21, 2010, Defendant again traded in BP securities, selling all of his retirement account holdings in the S&P 500 index fund and reinvesting all of the proceeds therefrom back into the BP Stock Fund, purchasing 94,025 BP Stock Fund units at $7.80 per unit, for a total purchase price of $733,642.39.
” - https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...lling-bp-stock

COREXIT – CHEMICAL WEAPON
When I spill something; I clean it up as fast as I can to prevent the mess from spreading. To be able to clean oil, you need to prevent it to spread (any fool knows that).
Making money of this environmental disaster was clearly not the only motive. To make matters even worse they decided to spray the highly toxic dispersant Corexit on the oil, to sink the oil to the bottom of the sea. So instead of having only the relatively benign oil it got mixed up with even more toxic poison, which could never be cleaned up. The other advantage (besides an environmental catastrophe) of having the oil sinking is that it isn’t seen anymore (swept under the (sea) carpet).
A 2015 study showed that the dispersants were more toxic than the oil. To make it even more efficient workers on the cleanup were literally sprayed with this chemical weapon, and refused protective gear. This led to symptoms comparable to the “Gulf War syndrome”. Maybe hundreds, or even thousands, of workers on the cleanup fell ill and also some locals got sick.
Altogether, 1.84 million US gallons (7,000 m3) of dispersants were used; of this 771,000 US gallons (2,920 m3) were released at the wellhead. Subsea injection had never previously been tried but due to the spill's unprecedented nature BP together with USCG and EPA decided to use it.
Jamie Griffin by July suffered from unstoppable muscle spasms and in August started losing her short-term memory.
This chemical weapon was even sprayed on the people. Jorey Danos, a 32-year-old father of three who suffered racking coughing fits, severe fatigue, and memory loss after working on the BP cleanup stated: “I could see the stuff coming out of the plane — like a shower of mist, a smoky color. I could see [it] coming at me, but there was nothing I could do (...) when the BP rep came around on his speed boat, I asked, ‘Hey, what’s the deal with that stuff that was coming out of those planes yesterday?’ He told me, ‘Don’t worry about it.’ I said, ‘Man, that s–t was burning my face — it ain’t right.’ He said, ‘Don’t worry about it.’ I said, ‘Well, could we get some respirators or something, because that s–t is bad.’ He said, ‘No, that wouldn’t look good to the media. You got two choices: You can either be relieved of your duties or you can deal with it’”.
Accountability Project (a whistleblower group in the USA) found out that BP had received technical manuals that stated: Corexit 9527 is an “eye and skin irritant. Repeated or excessive exposure … may cause injury to red blood cells (hemolysis), kidney or the liver (...) Excessive exposure may cause central nervous system effects, nausea, vomiting, anesthetic or narcotic effects”.
According to US law this kind of information must be distributed to any work site where hazardous materials are present. Instead BP told NALCO to stop including the manuals with the Corexit that was delivered to cleanup work sites. After many fell ill BP refused to provide medical treatment. Another great victory for our legal system.
As a result of Corexit’s “success” in helping this oil disaster (become even worse?), Corexit is the dispersant of choice in the USA to “clean up” oil spills. Maybe Europe isn’t as bad (as the USA) after all: in Britain and Sweden Corexit is already banned.
Lying to Congress was one of 14 felonies to which BP pleaded guilty in 2012, which was settled with the Justice Department, including a $4.5 billion fine. In July 2015 BP settled other law suits for $18.7 billion. But not to worry: no manager of BP will have to pay for any of these damages. The customers (and little share holders) will pay the bill: http://grist.org/business-technology...-mexico-spill/
Roughly 58% of the Corexit used was sprayed onto the gulf from C-130 airplanes.

BP – EXXON-VALDEZ
It wasn’t the first time that BP was involved in a major oil disaster. The following summary I’ve made after reading Greg Palast’s masterful book - The Best democracy money can buy (2002): http://www.chemtrails911.com/books/T...0Palast%20.pdf
On March 24, 1989, The Exxon Valdez covered 1,200 miles of Alaska’s shoreline in oil. British Petroleum’s role has been somewhat overlooked by the state media.
In 1969 Alyeska, the Exxon-BP oil pipeline consortium, bought the Valdez oil terminal land, from the Chugach Natives, for one dollar. The natives got “help” from attorney Clifford Groh, head of Alaska’s Republican Party, who only a few months later represented Alyeska. Alyeska created sham emergency teams, listing names of oil terminal workers that didn’t know how to use oil spill equipment.
Already before 1989 Theo Polasek had warned executives about an oil spill at the location of the later disaster and asked for millions of dollars for spill containment equipment. Although the law required it, this was rejected.
When James Woodle prepared a report for the government about an oil spill at Valdez, his supervisor forced him to take it back: “This was not an oil spill”. Woodle delivered his list of missing equipment and “phantom” personnel to George Nelson, BP’s president for Alaska. In September 1984, independent oil shipper Charles Hamel informed BP of falsification of reports.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 03:51 PM   #2
st jimmy

Default Nalco-Rothschild

NALCO
I did a little investigation on the Nalco Company that produced the chemical weapon Corexit, which was used to make the disaster even worse. I’m still in shock...
The company was founded in 1928 as the National Aluminate Corporation. By a series of mergers and acquisition in 1959 it became - Nalco Chemical Company; in 1999 after the acquisition by the French Suez - SA Ondeo Nalco Company; in 2004 - Nalco Holding Company.
In 1994, Nalco Water and Exxon Chemical Company formed the joint venture, Nalco Exxon Energy Chemicals L.P.. In 2001, Nalco Exxon Energy Chemicals became part of Ondeo Nalco through redemption of ExxonMobil stock in the joint venture. Daniel S. Sanders (previously president of Exxon Mobil Chemical Company) serves on Nalco's (now, Ecolab's) board.
On 9 December 2003, the private equity group: Blackstone Group (one of Rothschild’s investment firms), Apollo Management LP and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners acquired Ondeo Nalco Company for $4.2 billion. It became a subsidiary of Ecolab Inc. in December 2011 after being sold for $5.4 billion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nalco_Holding_Company

Let’s see what this means. In 1994 Nalco formed a joint venture with the same Exxon that was involved with BP in the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil disaster. It shouldn’t be surprising that in 1989 Nalco provided the chemicals (an older version of Corexit) to make the Exxon Valdez disaster worse.
At the time of the 2010 oil disaster Nalco was still connected to ExxonMobil (of Rockefeller), furthermore it was owned by a consortium led by Blackstone (of Baron Jacob Rothschild) and Goldman Sachs. As a result of this oil disaster they could sell Nalco for $5.4 billion in 2011.
Blackstone was founded in 1985 by Rothschild agents Peter G. Peterson and Stephen A. Schwarzman (that previously worked together at Lehman Brothers, Kuhn, Loeb Inc): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstone_Group
Peter G. Peterson is founding Chairman of Peterson Institute for International Economics, where Lynn Forester de Rothschild (wife of Evelyn de Rothschild) is a director: http://www.petersoninstitute.org/institute/board.cfm

TECHNICAL REPORT (MIHOP)
I found a report about the 2010 oil disaster that reveals expert knowledge about oil drilling; and concludes that they Made It Happen On Purpose (MIHOP). Reckless exploration management, disregard of geological realities and ignoring offshore regulations are the root causes of BP’s oil spill disaster.
BP’s geohazard assessment stated the “risk of encountering shallow gas as Moderate”, while in reality the drilling risks were high. If drilling risks had been correctly assessed, the drilling would have been transferred to a safe seabed location. It even appears that the 3 Macondo well locations were chosen at worst possible locations. The fact that BP pressed ahead with even greater haste just showed that they made it happen.
The official “investigation” simply omitted all of the drilling problems at well A from October 7 to November 9, 2009. The expected drilling of 12,000 ft per month as compared to the achieved rate of (only) 4,000 ft in one whole month should have been a red flag. Well A was having serious drilling problems at least a week before Hurricane Ida. Yet according to the official story Well A had never been blown off and had been in place since drilling started in February 2010.
Any professional geohazard expert would have re-examined the hazards at Well B after the fiasco at Well A. It looks as if they changed the complete drilling crew at the start of each drilling period (on purpose) to prevent knowledge of previous near-disasters. In this way the drilling crew wasn’t aware it was risking their lives: https://phoenixrisingfromthegulf2.wo...ihop-to-mihop/
On the last site is more information, but difficult to read because of the “technical” language.

The following report concludes that dispersants exacerbate an ocean spill’s problems by sinking the oil into the water column where 60% of marine species live. The entire food chain is threatened by the highly toxic Corexit. The dispersants just move the problem to another secondary area creating more problems: http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/sit...b_apr_2011.pdf

I don’t know why but dead fish don’t look as horrible as dead mammals or birds. This mass of dead fish was discovered in the Bayou Chaland area of Louisiana in 2010.

Last edited by st jimmy; 27-01-2017 at 03:52 PM.
Old 27-01-2017, 10:25 PM   #3
elenita

I like your research, St Jimmy.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 06:26 PM   #4
techman

The Rothschild's appear to be behind a lot of the worlds ecological disasters, either directly or indirectly. Every time I see the Deep water Horizon film with Mark Wahlberg being promoted or advertised all over the place I get the feeling the film is a disinfo piece and not about the telling the true facts of the incident.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 03:58 PM   #5
st jimmy

Default Censorship – Ron & Rand Paul

Once again one of “my” threads has been removed from ronpaulforums.com and placed in the members only “Hot topics”; so I decided to put the corrupt Ron Paul (Texas representative from 1976-1977, 1979-1985 and 1997-2013) and son Rand Paul (Kentucky Senator from 2011 till now) in the spotlight.

LIBERTARIAN – JOHN BIRCH, TEA PARTY
The family Paul calls their flavour of politrics not Democrat-Republican, but “Libertarian”. I won’t try to explain how all of these names for politrics don’t mean a thing.
Both Ron and Rand Paul are strongly affiliated with the Libertarian movement. Libertarianism is an offshoot of the John Birch society that was founded in 1958 as an opponent to Communism. Fred C. Koch (founder of Koch industries) was among its founding members: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society
Rand Paul and Ron Paul are also members of the Tea party of the brothers Koch (the owners of Koch industries). In November 2010, Joshua Green described Paul as the tea party's "intellectual godfather": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Party_movement
Here’s Ron Paul addressing the Tea party patriots.

KOCH INDUSTRIES – GREG PALAST
Charles and David Koch are the sons of Fred Koch, who ironically made his fortune in the communist Soviet Union, who effectively own Koch industries.
According to Palast Koch industries practically owns the Republican Party; see the following excerpts from Greg Palast’s great 2002 book:
Koch Industries is the biggest company you’ve never heard of—and their owners like it that way. Estimates of its annual turnover, at $35 billion a year, make it bigger than Microsoft or Boeing Aircraft. We can only estimate because Koch [pronounced “coke” like the cola] is a private corporation, second largest in the US. David and Charles Koch, who own nearly all of it, are reported to have a combined net worth of $4 billion.
The Koch clan’s fortune originated in Russia where daddy Fred Koch built oil refineries for Stalin’s regime. In 1946, Koch returned from the Soviet Union to Wichita, Kansas, and founded the ultra-right John Birch Society. David and Charles have rejected their father’s politics, preferring to back ultra-ultra rightwing causes. In 1980, as a Libertarian Party candidate, David campaigned against Ronald Reagan.
(…)
Passage of the legislation depended upon the Republicans holding their majority in Congress. In the 1996 election cycle, Republican control was in jeopardy. Crucial to their ultimate narrow victory in that campaign was a multi-million dollar television advertising blitz in key districts paid for by the Coalition for Our Children’s Future, a registered charity. The action was extraordinary for a child protection society—as was their choice of candidates to assist, Only weeks before CCF purchased the adverts, every one of the incumbent congressmen they helped, all Republicans, voted to abolish food stamps for children of the poor.
The politicians supported by the “Children’s” fund had something in common besides an antipathy to free meals for youngsters. Their districts contained Koch operations.

KISSINGER, BRZEZINSKI
Rand Paul has consulted NWO proponents like Zbigniew Brzezinksi and (Rockefeller’s favourite) Henry Kissinger: http://libertyfight.com/2015/rand_pa...kissinger.html

PETER THIEL
Billionaire Peter Thiel is a huge sponsor of both Ron and Rand Paul.
In 2011 Thiel was the biggest donor to the Ron Paul super PAC “Endorse liberty” with a whopping $900,000: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/super-pa...al-big-donors/
Here’s a video where Rand Paul is asked about the Bilderberg group (of which Thiel is a member) and answers that he only knows what he heard from Alex Jones: https://youtu.be/k9sctUOlOw8
Peter Thiel was also a major contributor to Donald Trump’s successful presidential campaign. More interesting is his support for human blood drinking. In the 21st century drinking blood by the elite isn’t called vampirism, but parabiosis (which sounds much more scientific and medical) : http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/pe...ung-blood.html
I think it’s out of the question that Peter Thiel would support any politician that is against blood drinking, while this also confirms that Bilderberg members are vampires

RAND PAUL – EXXON, BP
Now I finally get to the most damaging facts to explain why my topic on the BP oil disaster has been removed from the Ron Paul forum. Rand Paul is on the take from the oil corporation (Koch has high stakes in oil). Why else would he defend ExxonMobil and BP?
In August 2012 Rand Paul strongly advised President Obama to not punish Exxon (that played a part in this oil disaster), because when punishing “the rich, the jobs that are lost are those of the poor and middle class”.
Rand Paul even pledged his support for the Keystone pipeline “When you block the Keystone Pipeline, you punish the welder who works on the pipeline”: http://grist.org/politics/mr-rand-pa...r-exxon-mobil/
Here’s a story by Greg Palast (him again) that explains how the Keystone pipeline is destined to stab the US people in the back to make the brothers Koch even richer: https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/k...he-xl-pipeline

Then it gets even better.
Rand Paul actually defended BP after President Obama dared to criticise BP for the 2010 oil disaster! Rand Paul actually said that it was an unfortunate accident "And I think it's part of this sort of blame-game society in the sense that it's always got to be somebody's fault instead of the fact that maybe sometimes accidents happen": http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37273085/n...m-un-american/
Surely an “accident” sounds much better than premeditated...! And we really don’t want to punish the rich for their (corporate) crimes, do we?

BLOCKED ON INTERNETFORUMS
In April 2012 I went to the local office of Amnesty International (in Amsterdam) for help. Amnesty told me that they don´t provide any help for the “type” of human rights violations I described and advised me to put information on the internet.
Since then I´ve put some texts on several internet forums. Most of my texts have been removed. All of the following forums have removed information and/or blocked my profile:
radartv.nl, eerstehulpbijrecht.nl, rechtenforum.nl, ouders.nl, indymedia.nl, viva.nl, schulden-vrij.info, denk.onsgeld.nu, internationalskeptics.com, projectavalon.net, educationforum.ipbhost.com, thefreedictionary.com, davidicke.com, madinamerica.com, thescienceforum.com, secure.gn.apc.org, rationalskepticism.org.

The only forums that allowed me to place information without problems are: lawfulpath.com and letsrollforums.com

Last edited by st jimmy; 30-01-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old 30-01-2017, 04:12 PM   #6
billybleach

I think HOLYwood are spinning this into a movie being released this year. Im sure they wont include any of the discrepancies before, during and after the event
Old 05-02-2017, 02:55 PM   #7
st jimmy

ECOLOGICAL DISASTER
The following quotes are from October 2013 some 3 ½ years after the oil disaster.
Brad Robin: "It's disturbing what we're seeing. We don't have any more baby crabs, which is a bad sign. We're seeing things we've never seen before"
Robin (oyster fisherman): "We're seeing crabs with holes in their shells, other seafood deformities. The state of Louisiana oyster season opened on October 15, and we can't find any production out there yet. There is no life out there"
Kathy Birren: "Our stone crab harvest has dropped off and not come back (…) We've seen fish with tar balls in their stomachs from as far down as the Florida Keys. We had a grouper with tar balls in its stomach last month. Overall, everything is down

Dean Blanchard: "We have big tar mats coming up on Elmers Island, Fouchon, Grand Isle, and Grand Terre."Every time we have bad weather we get fresh tar balls and mats". Blanchard said his business generates only about 15 percent of what it did before the spill. Blanchard has seen shrimp with deformities. He attributes the deformities to BP's use of toxic dispersants.

Dr Ed Cake: "The impacts of the Ixtoc 1 blowout in the Bay of Campeche in 1979 are still being felt," said Cake, referring to a large oil spill near the Mexican coast, "and there are bays there where the oysters have still not returned. My prediction is we will be dealing with the impacts of this spill for several decades to come and it will outlive me (…)
Mississippi recently opened their season, and their oyster fisherman are restricted to 12 sacks of oysters a day. But they can't even reach six. Thirty sacks would be a normal day for oysters - that was the previous limit
"

Bobby Jindal: "Three and a half years later, BP is spending more money - I want you to hear this - they are spending more money on television commercials than they have on actually restoring the natural resources they impacted"
But according to BP we don’t have to worry because: "Seafood from the Gulf of Mexico is among the most tested in the world, and, according to the FDA and NOAA, it is as safe now as it was before the accident" - http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fea...313544754.html

HEALTH EFFECTS
According to a report from 2013: former spill cleanup workers are carrying biomarkers of many chemicals from the oil in their bodies, and women and children along Louisiana's coast are reporting health effects probably caused by the oil disaster.
Initial results of the WaTCH study among 150 women showed that 31% suffered from depression a year after the spill, which compares to a rate of “only” 20% in the nation's general population, and 17% among women in the area of Alaska affected by the Exxon Valdez oil spill.
A study from the Columbia University aimed at health effects among the children of 1,437 parents living less than 10 miles from the coast found that (according to the parents) more than a third of the children suffered from physical or mental health symptoms.

The US FDA only tests for a small group of PAHs that can cause cancer. According to Robert Dickey, director of the FDA Gulf Coast Seafood Laboratory:
"Folks are understandably concerned about the variety of different compounds that are out there in nature. But there are thousands of different compounds in oil and there's no way we can monitor and analyze for every one of them. What has been decided internationally is that we focus on the potentially cancer-causing compounds, and take a representative subset of those for which we have a lot of information. If we monitor for those, we know that's going to be representative of the potential mixture as a whole"
Just to be on the safe side they won’t even bother to test for the chemicals in Corexit: http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-sp...spill_sci.html

Another study from 2011 by Tulane University tested 954 people living in the area (83% permanent residents). Nearly half of this group reported an increase in health problems consistent with exposure to chemicals – coughing, skin and eye irritation, and headaches. Dizziness, nausea and skin irritation were classified as sudden and severe.
These symptom numbers are significant.
The use of over-the-counter medication corresponded to the reported symptoms. More than 30% bought cough, cold or allergy medicine and other medicines for self-treatment: http://www.labucketbrigade.org/sites...aryFINAL_1.pdf

A cohort study from 2016 of almost 2200 Louisiana women found "high physical/environmental exposure was significantly associated with all 13 of the physical health symptoms surveyed, with the strongest associations for burning in nose, throat or lungs ; sore throat; dizziness and wheezing”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health...izon_oil_spill

WILLIAM ALLEN KRUSE - SUICIDED
William Kruse was hired by BP in 2010 for the clean-up of the Gulf of Mexico.
One day Kruse sent his deckhands off the boat to get some supplies and said he would meet them at the fuel dock. When he didn’t show: they discovered his corpse on the boat with a bullit in his head.
William Kruse was an extremely vocal type - a community leader who people looked up to. Kruse told fellow Captain Chris Garner about their work for BP:
Don’t try to rationalize it. . . . Just sign your name and get on your boat, and don’t try to tell anybody how to run the program, and don’t try to tell ’em what the local knowledge is. The cleanup is hopeless, and you’ll just tire yourself out trying to improve the situation (…) It’s just like prison”. Less than a week later he was death.
Kruse also spoke about his frustrations over the loss of business (due to the oil disaster) and BP didn´t pay him on time and owed him $70,000. Can anybody see a motive to kill William Kruse?
The police ruled a self-inflicted gunshot wound. I don’t think many people would plan to commit suicide, go to work, tell the crew to get supplies, and then blow their brains out: https://willyloman.wordpress.com/201...william-kruse/

HALLIBURTON & BP – DESTROYING EVIDENCE
In January 2014 Anthony Badalamenti was sentenced to one year probation (what kind of punishment is that?) because he instructed 2 Halliburton employees to destroy evidence. The corrupt judge said that the sentence of probation is very reasonable and told Badalamenti: "I still feel that you're a very honorable man".
Halliburton cut its own deal with the Justice Department and pleaded guilty to a misdemeanour charge for Badalamenti's misconduct. The company agreed to pay a $200,000 fine and contribute $55 million to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
Halliburton settled plaintiff court cases for $1.1 billion.
On December 18, 2013 a jury convicted former BP drilling engineer Kurt Mix for destroying evidence.
BP well site leaders Robert Kaluza and Donald Vidrine pleaded not guilty to manslaughter charges (the deaths of 11 workers on the Deepwater Horizon). Kaluza and Vidrine botched a key safety test and disregarded high pressure readings that were glaring signs of trouble before the blowout of BP's Macondo well: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hallibur...ulf-oil-spill/

BP – MORE DISASTERS:
BP has been involved in more oil disasters besides the Gulf of Mexico and Exxon Valdez.
By general consensus BP has the worst safety record of all oil companies since the 1960s. According to Jordan Barab of the OSHA: “The only thing you can conclude is that BP has a serious, systemic safety problem in their company”.
According to a report by the Center for Public Integrity from 2010, in the last 3 years, BP refineries in Ohio and Texas have accounted for 97% of the "egregious, willful" violations handed out by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). BP ran up 760 "egregious, willful" safety violations, while Sunoco and Conoco-Phillips each had 8, Citgo 2 and Exxon 1 comparable citation.
The definition of "egregious, willful" is that an employer demonstrates an "intentional disregard for the requirements of the [law], or showed plain indifference to employee safety and health".

After a 2005 BP refinery explosion in Texas City that killed 15 and injured 180, a Justice Department investigation found that the explosion was caused by "improperly released vapour and liquid". Years later OSHA found 270 cited safety violations that weren’t fixed, 439 new violations and fined BP for $87 million.
On April 2, 2010, a fire at the Tesoro Corp. refinery in Anacortes, Washington killed 7. The refinery had been cited in October 2008 for 17 serious safety violations, 14 of which were dropped after negotiations with the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries. Several other major incidents – including a pipe failure that caused $30 million in damage – occurred at the same BP refinery just months later: https://www.publicintegrity.org/2010...safety-problem

The following examples I found on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP
In December 1965, Britain's first oil rig, Sea Gem, capsized when two of the legs collapsed. Thirteen crew members were killed.
In 1967, the giant oil tanker Torrey Canyon foundered off the English coast. Over 32 million gallons of crude oil was spilled into the Atlantic and beaches of Cornwall and Brittany, causing Britain's worst-ever oil spill.

In September 1999, BP Exploration Alaska (BPXA) pleaded guilty to criminal charges for illegally dumping hazardous wastes, paying fines and penalties totalling $22 million. From 1993 to 1995 BP's contractor Doyon Drilling dumped hazardous wastes on Endicott Island, Alaska. The firm illegally dumped waste oil, paint thinner and other toxic substances.
In March 2006, a BPXA oil pipeline in Prudhoe Bay leaked for 5 days and the largest oil spill on Alaska's North Slope. In November 2007, BPXA pleaded guilty and was fined US$20 million.
In 2007, a BP pipeline poured 200,000 gallons of crude oil into the Alaskan wilderness. Investigators discovered BP was aware of corrosion but did nothing.

In 2003 California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD) filed a complaint against BP/ARCO, seeking $319 million in penalties for thousands of air pollution violations over an 8-year period. In January 2005, the agency filed a second suit against BP based on violations between August 2002 and October 2004.
In 2005 BP settled these cases for $25 million in cash penalties and $6 million in past emissions fees, while spending $20 million on environmental improvements and $30 million on asthma treatment.

On 25 April 2006, the OSHA fined BP more than $2.4 million for unsafe operations at the company's Oregon, Ohio refinery (violations similar to the 2005 Texas City explosion).
In 2007, 143 workers at the Texas City refinery were injured when a toxic substance was released at the plant. In March 2010, the federal judge awarded 10 of those workers less than $500,000 each. U.S. District Judge Kenneth M. Hoyt said the plaintiffs didn’t prove BP was grossly negligent.
In August 2010, BP was charged with illegally emitting harmful air pollutants from its Texas City refinery for more than a month. BP admitted that malfunctioning equipment led to the release of over 530,000 pounds (240,000 kg) of chemicals into the Texas City air from 6 April to 16 May 2010.
In 2013 474 Galveston County residents living near the Texas City Refinery filed a $1 billion lawsuit against BP, accusing the company of "intentionally misleading the public about the seriousness" of a two-week release of toxic fumes which began on 10 November 2011.

In 2006, Colombian farmers reached a multimillion-dollar out-of-court settlement with BP for environmental damage caused by the Ocensa pipeline. The company benefitted from the regime of terror by Colombian government paramilitaries to protect the 450-mile (720 km) pipeline.
In 2009, another group of 95 Colombian farmers sued BP, because the Ocensa pipeline caused landslides, damage to soil, affecting crops, livestock, and contaminating water.

In 2008 BP and several other major oil refiners agreed to pay $422 million to settle a lawsuit for water contamination tied to the gasoline additive MTBE.

On 17 September 2008, a gas leak was discovered and one gas-injection well blown out at the Azeri oilfield, a part of the Azeri–Chirag–Guneshli (ACG) project, in the Azerbaijan sector of Caspian Sea.
Old 30-10-2017, 03:32 PM   #8
st jimmy

Default Insurance fraud, Vanguard, Obama

I’ve found more interesting information on the BP oil Spill, compiled by Dave Hodges of “The Common sense show”.

Maritime expert Kelley Sweeney explained that Transocean intentionally destroyed evidence. Six hours of tapes from the bridge, which preceded the explosion and destruction of the Deepwater Horizon, mysteriously disappeared.
Sweeney told on the Common Sense show that the black box, required on every large oil rig, was not recovered following the explosion. Sweeney explained:
Quote:
This is the first time in maritime history that a black box from a destroyed oil rig was not recovered.
Formally BP didn’t own the Deepwater Horizon rig, but Transocean.
In 2007, Transocean was consulted by none other than Goldman Sachs on its merger into its current state: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...ulf-oil-spill/
(archived here: http://archive.is/SssS2)

Transocean insured the Deepwater Horizon oil rig with Lloyds of London shortly before the “accident”. Transocean did not just insure the oil rig, but insured it for double its value and unashamedly walked away with a $270 million profit following the explosion.
I’ve tried to find more information on Dave Hodge’s claims that a large amount of put options (that only make money when the stock prices go down) Transocean were traded shortly before the disaster - including by Goldman Sachs.
Links with information on this topic are often disabled…
In a strange stroke of luck, former CEO of BP, Tony Chapman, sold 40% of his BP shares in the weeks prior to the spill.

The top 5 of institutions dumping BP stock shortly before the spill, includes:
Goldman Sachs Asset Management - 4,680,822,
Wachovia Bank National Association - 2,667,419 (a subsidiary of Goldman Sachs),
Sanders Capital, LLC - 1,371,785,
Pnc Bank, National Association - 1,177,413 (which involves Rothschild agent George Soros).

Vanguard Group Inc. was by far the biggest seller of BP funds in the weeks before the oil spill.
On 20 April 2010, President Barack Obama had all his money stashed in Vanguard Investments (Vanguard I and Vanguard II). If Vanguard had not sold this stock, Obama could have lost millions: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...il-spill-pt-6/
(archived here: http://archive.is/qDg35)

Last edited by st jimmy; 30-10-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old 19-05-2018, 03:16 PM   #9
st jimmy

On 20 April 2010, BP's Deepwater Horizon oil rig exploded and over the next 87 days gushed out at least 200 million gallons of crude oil into the Gulf of Mexico, afflicting the coasts of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. The disaster is ongoing.

An ongoing National Institutes of Health (NIH) study of 30,000 oil cleanup workers shows symptoms like coughing, wheezing, tightness in the chest and burning in the eyes, nose, throat and lungs. Also kidney, liver and lung cancers are rampant.
In 2015, NIH sources estimated that 170,000 Gulf residents will die of spill-related illnesses until 2020.

Corexit makes the oil 52 times more toxic.
The dispersants are highly toxic to wildlife, and have harmed fish, crabs, deep-sea coral and sperm of whales. The used dispersants even hamper the growth of oil-eating bacteria, which weakens nature's ability to clean up.

According to Jonathan Henderson, more than 37,000 medical benefit claims have been submitted by cleanup workers, first responders and coastal residents, yet only 40 of them have been paid for chronic conditions – a sum of $60 million.
The plaintiff's steering committee for this disaster got paid $350 to $700 million and the claims administrator walked away with $155 million, but only a small fraction of the victims were compensated.
In July 2015, the federal government and Gulf Coast states reached an $18.7 billion settlement with BP for the disaster; the payment spread out over 18 years.

With the help of the crooked attorneys, not a single case has gone to trial.
Jacob Boudreaux said he went to BP’s crooked doctors, who said his health problems have nothing to do with his cleanup work and refuse to give him his test results.
Boudreaux said:
Quote:
I worked that spill for more than six months, BP was supposed to give us all kinds of Tyvek suits and respirators, but they gave us water, Gatorade and baseball hats for the sun.
My vision and lungs are not the same, and I suffered from headaches for a month straight, even when I was off the boat.
Boudreaux has been fighting for his rights for 6 years, and so far received a whopping $650.
His long-term chronic claim has not been addressed, his attorney helps BP to prolong the court case and simply told him to wait 3 more years. It looks like Boudreaux doesn’t even realise that his own attorney stabs him in the back.

Nalco's Corexit remains listed on the EPA's list of acceptable chemical dispersants. Despite evidence of its dangerous impacts: https://www.alternet.org/bps-toxic-g...r-human-health
(archived here: http://archive.is/WMKmd)

A recently published scientific looking report (not freely viewable on the internet) shows how the dispersants can turn oil into a toxic mist that can easily travel 50 miles and penetrate deep into human lungs.
Thousands of people helping in the cleanup and coastal residents were within that range (the Deepwater Horizon oil rig was 41 miles from Louisiana’s coast).

The only thing needed is a bit of wind, some waves or raindrops; and the ultrafine particles go airborne and can travel 50 miles. After the oil-dispersant reaches the lungs it continues to be dispersed. This helps the oil to absorb into the cells.
Afshar-Mohajer explains that the dispersants break the oil up into smaller droplets and loosen the tension between oil and water making it easier for the oil to go airborne:
Quote:
The surface of seawater becomes softer. And wind, breaking waves and raindrops can make the particles leave the surface.
https://www.nola.com/environment/ind...oil_spill.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/Bj3ZD)

Last edited by st jimmy; 20-05-2018 at 01:54 PM.