Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 01-01-2015, 08:30 AM   #5381
allure

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacertus View Post
I had always been uneasy about the moral aspects of meat eating but was brainwashed into thinking that humans need to eat meat to be healthy. It was only with the arrival of the internet and the ability for the first time to access genuinely uncensored information that I discovered that not only do we not need meat but it is actually very bad for us. I've been vegan for 2 years and never felt better. The only thing you don't get from a vegan diet in vitamin B12 which you have to take as supplements but this is not a problem. I'm 186 cms tall and 65 kgs so for my age I'm not in bad shape....having said all that I'll probably drop dead tomorrow with all this healthy living....LOL
Now you're brainwashed into thinking meat is unhealthy and vegan is the ultimate healthy diet.

Two sides of the same coin, still brainwashed.

Also, with your height and weight, you pretty much only just have enough muscle to operate your body.

You have no healthy/attractive muscle whatsoever.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:51 AM   #5382
divineangel
Banned

In the bible in Genesis, God said to be fruitful and multiply. Fruit full means to be full of fruit. And fruit trees multiply exponentially when cared for. So eat fruit and plant and take care of a lot of fruit trees.

Only sex addicts would try to turn a gardening, fruit, and dietary bible verse into a sex verse.

That being said, there are different types that process different foods better than others, that is called biological indviduality, so each person should, know thyself, and identify the foods that work best for them.

Last edited by divineangel; 01-01-2015 at 10:34 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:30 AM   #5383
allure

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
In the bible in Genesis, God said to be fruitful and multiply. Fruit full means to be full of fruit. And fruit trees multiply exponentially when cared for. So eat fruit and plant and take care of a lot of fruit trees.

Only sex addicts would try to turn a gardening, fruit, and dietary bible verse into a sex verse btw.

That being said, there are different types that process different foods better than others, that is called biological indviduality, so each person should, know thyself, and identify the foods that work best for them.
Your last point is true.

Your first points are just your interpretation of a mans interpretation of another mans interpretation of another mans interpretation of another mans interpretation of another mans interpretation of another mans interpretation of another mans interpretation of another mans interpretation...
Old 01-01-2015, 11:09 AM   #5384
divineangel
Banned

Yes, the bible is a remnant of creation, life, living, etc from God, and yes, the etomology of the words rooted in Aramaic have gone through interpretational translational changes from Aramaic to Hebrew to Latin to German to English and later language translations, with Phonecian being the parent language of Aramaic and Runic words found as parent of Phonecian language, indeed the bible is a remnant book, it is the only remnant we have.

Using forensic etymology, clear answers appear.

That is why it is important to read the spirit of the bible and not just the letter and verse.

The bible is the remnant word of God, preserved by many and translated by scribes over the last few thousand years. It is your opinion the bible is only the word of man, so we may agree to disagree on the original author of Genesis.

Jesus Christ said, paraphrasing, what goes into a man is not as important as what comes out of a man, summery of Matt 15:11 and 7:15. I have not traced the verses to Aramaic translation, the language Jesus spoke. I would say it roughly translates to, things outside of you do not affect you as much as what you believe and the things you say and do, or it could mean assimilation, that is why online Aramaic, Phonecian and Runic etc translators make bible reading easier for those seeking specific clarifications. Makes it easier to get correct meanings before papal and scrivener translations.

In Genesis 1, God also said herbs with seeds are good food.

In Revelation 22:2 God told Saint John, the leaves of the trees were for the healing of the nations.

Bible, and other religious books, are full of dietary information. I pointed out in above post some of the foods God mentioned in Genesis chapter 1, and herein some health info in Revelations.

Imo Saint John is a credible source because herod, an evil tyrant king who had all the males under age 2 in Bethlehem killed because herod was an anti christ/was trying to kill the baby Jesus/feared the birth of Jesus/was hungry?

Evil king herods wicked daughter had the head of Saint John chopped off and served up on a platter for her and her evil friends/satanic amusement/dinner? Matthew 14. So I do not think Saint John had greed, pride or other self seeking ulterior motives for what he wrote.

I am glad we have religion because religion later eradicated the cannibalism that was commonplace at the time and made it illegal, for that I think religion deserves credit.

Last edited by divineangel; 01-01-2015 at 12:35 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:36 AM   #5385
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
Now you're brainwashed into thinking meat is unhealthy and vegan is the ultimate healthy diet.
No, brainwashing is when you are forced to believe something via programming. Looking for alternatives to the program, or ditching it altogether are different entirely from brainwashing. Nobody out there is pushing for veganism like the meat industry pushes its lifestyle choice for its addicted customers.

Last edited by alf hearted; 01-01-2015 at 11:44 AM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:42 AM   #5386
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
You can't brainwash someone by writing an article or making a video. Children are brainwashed because they are at the mercy of their parents and other adults during their most formative years when it is very easy to programme them. As Loyolla or some other Jesuit is supposed to have said, Give me the child at seven and I'll give you the man. Which is correct because children are easily moulded. If you doubt that, you know nothing about psychology. No one can seriously believe that childhood condition or programming or brainwashing can be undone by just reading a book. It takes an independent mind to break free.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:47 AM   #5387
kizzie
Registered Users

If brainwashing by parents were that easy to do, all kids would eat their greens and other veg
Old 01-01-2015, 11:54 AM   #5388
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
If brainwashing by parents were that easy to do, all kids would eat their greens and other veg
Remind them of how packed the larder was in pre-industrial societies and they'll readily eat everything on their plate. As Cesar Milan knows, it's the owners that need training.

Last edited by alf hearted; 01-01-2015 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:01 PM   #5389
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Remind them of how packed the larder was in pre-industrial societies and they'll readily eat everything on their plate. As Cesar Milan knows, it's the owners that need training.
I was a mum who cooked one meal and one meal only. If you didn't like it you went hungry until the next meal. Two of my kids still didn't eat most veg, the other does not eat meat.

My mum kept me and my siblings hungry for most of our childhood the only meal we had was school dinner. I still wont eat corn or gooseberries.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:14 PM   #5390
alf hearted
Banned

Kids might have more say about what ends up on their plates in this spoilt for choice age of supermarkets, but for most of human existence children ate what they were told and what they could. It's easier for a parent to let a child get away with being a fussy eater when there are alternative choices readily at hand, and missing a meal because the daily hunt has failed isn't a concern.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:51 PM   #5391
psilocybin

Quote:

Two sides of the same coin, still brainwashed.

Also, with your height and weight, you pretty much only just have enough muscle to operate your body.

You have no healthy/attractive muscle whatsoever.
Care to show us your amazing physique in the tropics? Surely you must be walking around without a shirt on down there half the time.

Last edited by psilocybin; 01-01-2015 at 12:53 PM.
psilocybin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 02:02 PM   #5392
allure

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilocybin View Post
Care to show us your amazing physique in the tropics? Surely you must be walking around without a shirt on down there half the time.
I don't claim to have an amazing physique, nor do I walk around topless, as it's impolite and not looked upon well in the culture I live among.

But here is my body, I haven't worked out properly since April 2014, and as you can tell, I haven't done an ab exercise in about a decade.

I eat meat every day, all kinds of meat, I eat lots of fat, though I don't restrict carbs either, and I drink vegetable juice every day.

I drink beer (quite a few) around 2 nights per week, though lately I've switched the beers for g&t as all the beer was messing my skin up.

As I've stated before, my optimal and I believe everyones optimal diet is to eat the foods you like, get lots of variety, and make the healthiest choice at least 80% of the time.

So basically, don't use your physique to back up your diet, because you know you'd have a slim physique even if you ate meat, because you were slim a year or so ago when you did eat meat...

So I eat what I like, lots of meat and animal fat, I drink beer, and I stay skinny as fuck but I have muscle too.

Last edited by allure; 01-01-2015 at 02:02 PM.
allure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 02:07 PM   #5393
allure

I could get abs pretty easily if I bothered to exercise them, I wouldn't need to lose fat for them to show.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:09 PM   #5394
allure

I don't drink coffee, i dont take any supplements or vitamins or stimulants other than a cup of tea. I'm not against supplements, when I was working out i found benefit in a b complex.

In January last year, i was able to bench press 80kg, for reps, without a spotter. While only.weighIng 62kg myself. I think I'm about 60kg right now, just a guess.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:35 PM   #5395
allure

Quote:
No, brainwashing is when you are forced to believe something via programming. Looking for alternatives to the program, or ditching it altogether are different entirely from brainwashing. Nobody out there is pushing for veganism like the meat industry pushes its lifestyle choice for its addicted customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
You can't brainwash someone by writing an article or making a video. Children are brainwashed because they are at the mercy of their parents and other adults during their most formative years when it is very easy to programme them. As Loyolla or some other Jesuit is supposed to have said, Give me the child at seven and I'll give you the man. Which is correct because children are easily moulded. If you doubt that, you know nothing about psychology. No one can seriously believe that childhood condition or programming or brainwashing can be undone by just reading a book. It takes an independent mind to break free.
Reading vegan websites and watching vegan youtubers every day and taking on all they say is brainwashing yourself.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:44 PM   #5396
macchoi
Inactive

In the spirit of sharing topless pics, here's mine:

I'm not as ripped as an in-season bodybuilder, but I think I'm at a healthy body composition.

I lift weights religiously--powerlifting style. I do some rowing as well.

I eat plenty of meat and vegetables with a moderate amount of rice.
I basically eat the way my grandparents eat, which is how their grandparents ate.

I follow the Hara Hachi Bu code of eating until 70-80% full.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:35 PM   #5397
tamlinn

Quote:
Kids might have more say about what ends up on their plates in this spoilt for choice age of supermarkets, but for most of human existence children ate what they were told and what they could. It's easier for a parent to let a child get away with being a fussy eater when there are alternative choices readily at hand, and missing a meal because the daily hunt has failed isn't a concern.
I refuse to be a dictator to my children, like my mother was. They should be able to make some choices, and not have to gag and vomit over some foods like we did.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:42 PM   #5398
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
I refuse to be a dictator to my children, like my mother was. They should be able to make some choices, and not have to gag and vomit over some foods like we did.
I agree, but you can't complain about what they turn their noses up at if you allow them that luxury.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:41 AM   #5399
morning

Paleo Diets May Negate Benefits of Exercisehttp://<br /> https://www.youtube.c...?v=wFIEUjh0jpI

Last edited by morning; 02-01-2015 at 11:41 AM.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 02:17 PM   #5400
psilocybin

Quote:
I don't claim to have an amazing physique, nor do I walk around topless, as it's impolite and not looked upon well in the culture I live among.

But here is my body, I haven't worked out properly since April 2014, and as you can tell, I haven't done an ab exercise in about a decade.

I eat meat every day, all kinds of meat, I eat lots of fat, though I don't restrict carbs either, and I drink vegetable juice every day.

I drink beer (quite a few) around 2 nights per week, though lately I've switched the beers for g&t as all the beer was messing my skin up.

As I've stated before, my optimal and I believe everyones optimal diet is to eat the foods you like, get lots of variety, and make the healthiest choice at least 80% of the time.

So basically, don't use your physique to back up your diet, because you know you'd have a slim physique even if you ate meat, because you were slim a year or so ago when you did eat meat...

So I eat what I like, lots of meat and animal fat, I drink beer, and I stay skinny as fuck but I have muscle too.
Allure, this is my honest feedback about your photo.
You have very little definition, your chest looks OK but you have no muscle tone, your stomach looks strange, kind of swallen (unless you drank a litre of milk followed by 2 litres of coke). Cant imagine your legs being in a better shape judging by the top part of the body.
It's funny because you are what, 30, or maybe bit older? And here we have "Paleo gurus" like Mark Sisson who claim they get a buff look simply by eating meat and doing a bit of exercises.
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/VfG9WjQTNyHIsq9B6u7Lu5Tqq2S1s5xlMOxnATqTcUzwX2vOYE 7l1g60aAynSMNUFyH6pyc-ScFAhMU*rzQ4B4awExcDheyx/marksisson.jpg[/img]

You know yourself that's bullshit, Mark Sisson has admitted that there is nothing wrong with taking steroids for "health", just like another paleo follower Dave Asprey who has diabetes type 2 so has to take diabetic drugs and Provigil (a powerful cocaine-like drug) to keep him focused (yet he claims the butter coffee makes him focused, so why bother with the drug?).

And dont forget that just because you are kinda slim (not entirely convinced about the veseral fat aroud dyour waist) doesn't mean that you have no fat and cholesterol clogging your arteries. Plenty of people dying slim from heart attacks. I cant find any studies linking lean rice, bananas, and brocolli to heart attacks... plenty of studies about red meat and saturated fat though.

Also why are you not doing exercises and keeping fit? A person who is fit, healthy and full of energy from their diet has a great desire to go out and be active, if you feel awesome, you should be running, sprinting, hitting the gym, the pool, the monkey bars... I dont get it why you are a couch potato who'd rather drink beer?

And for the abs to become visible, you must remove the fat that's covering them, eating meat and fat the way you are, you will not see them for a long time unless you:

1) stop eating meat and fat
2) start doing steroids like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clenbuterol then you can get super lean eating McDonalds and Wedny's all day long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
In the spirit of sharing topless pics, here's mine:

I'm not as ripped as an in-season bodybuilder, but I think I'm at a healthy body composition.

I lift weights religiously--powerlifting style. I do some rowing as well.

I eat plenty of meat and vegetables with a moderate amount of rice.
I basically eat the way my grandparents eat, which is how their grandparents ate.

I follow the Hara Hachi Bu code of eating until 70-80% full.
Macchoi you look like a big guy but you would look and perform even better if you went leaner on a low fat, high carb diet. Nothing wrong with the way you look but you look like most guys at the gym before they cut up using caffeine, steroids and starvation methods. Your body fat is too high.
It's also fine when you are younger, you're mid 30s? But if you give up doing gym, all those muscles will get coevered up by fat and eventually you will no longer look like a muscly big guy, but just a fat guy, some of my closest friends were going ape shit in the gym and looked liek you ,now they stop and have a stomach and excess weight.

Im not a huge guy and I dont want to be, I probably have 5% or less and can eat as much as I want and do at most 2-3 light exercise sessions a week. I dont lift anything heavier than 30 KGs and work mainly with my body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFIEUjh0jpI
Great video. Too bad our fat loving friends bury their heads in the sand,

Last edited by psilocybin; 02-01-2015 at 02:24 PM.
psilocybin is offline   Reply With Quote