Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-03-2017, 10:10 AM   #1
sin00

Default Deagel.com now projects UK pop down to 19 million by 2025, USA 61 mill

Has anyone else seen all this talk about the coming financial collapse of the Western world?

I know that many people have seen this site before, but Deagel.com population projection has been updated again: http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

It now projects the following country populations by 2025

UK: 19 million, present population 64 million.
(2 out of 3 people would need to die or migrate away) 66% reduction

US: 61 million, present population 319 million.
(4 out of 5 people would need to die or migrate away) 80% reduction

Other countries that are hit badly too include Australia and Israel with 50-70% reductions. Western Europe sees some 30-40% reduction and Eastern Europe 10-20% reduction.

So what this map shows is the entire western world and countries dependant on the western financial system are going to see huge population reduction, either through death or migration.

At the bottom of the page is a large piece of text which attempts to explain the statistics. It explains that the western financial system is going to collapse, it says the death toll will be horrible and many people will migrate away.

Can anyone debunk this site, as to prove it as being a hoax or fraud? I haven't been able to do so and it seems nobody else has either, it's a mystery.

Elites told us that we'd see a collapse of the Western world if we voted to leave the EU, and then we voted to leave the EU. So far nothing has happened, but you would be naive to assume that means we're in the clear. It should be obvious that any collapse wouldn't happen over night.

On top of that we now have a rise in nationalism and nationalists coming to power, and history tells us this doesn't end well. Note that I am not being biased here - I would like to see Brexit and Trump have a good result, but I have fears about it.

Apparently over 50% of the tech elites of silicon valley have prepared plans to flee the U.S because they fear a collapse of society is coming.

http://gizmodo.com/peter-thiel-gains...ite-1791550567 - Peter Thiel Gains New Zealand Citizenship as Tech Elites Prep for Doomsday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...w-Zealand.html - Apocalypse island: Tech billionaires are building boltholes in New Zealand because they now fear social collapse or nuclear war. So what do they know that we don't?

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/destructi...ic-system-616/ We are to see severe destruction of Western economic system’

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...pse-progresses It is undeniable; the final collapse triggers are upon us

There are also multiple texts showing that the conditions we have politically and economically are the same as conditions that were experienced by earlier civilisations in the final days before they fell spectacularly.

Since the 'pre-crash' that occured in 2008, U.S national debt has more than doubled under Obama from 10 trillion to 20 trillion.

So the West is already teetering on the edge of collapse, and now we've got Brexit coming up, Trump elected, possibly soon another nationalist with Le Pen and a potential Frexit, the italian banks struggling. Masses of sources are warning us that signs of a massive collapse are showing, even the mainstream media talks about it.

Preppers were previously considered to be deranged crazies, but now the majority of tech genius milionaires and billionaires of silicon valley have become preppers, they're making plans to escape the chaos when it begins. Anyone would be a fool to dismiss the warning signs at this stage. I think a collapse is coming, but how bad it will be is impossible to say, but I fear the worst.

To anyone who says "it'll never happen' - why so foolish? It has happened many times throughout history to many nations and empires, including very recent history, and it will happen again.

Last edited by sin00; 11-03-2017 at 11:00 AM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:20 AM   #2
SiberianBlueEyes

Good post sinOO

I've been following this for many years and truly believe what you have posted is going to happen. The system itself cannot go on for much longer due to the nature of its design.

As you stated past systems have experienced total collapse and its just a matter of time until its our turn.

My advice get yourself prepared.....

Last edited by SiberianBlueEyes; 11-03-2017 at 11:24 AM.
SiberianBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:14 PM   #3
the nine

Looking at those figures, what could possibly displace or remove so many people?
I would suggest a war..
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:32 PM   #4
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Nope. Ruse not working. Everyone is sitting pretty.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:17 PM   #5
eddy64

some kind of super flu could wipe out a lot of people before being brought under control.

I got a job as a petrol pump for the government undercover, come here I want to talk to you. here didn't you kill my brother? didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother, didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother?
eddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 04:22 PM   #6
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Looking at those figures, what could possibly displace or remove so many people?
I would suggest a war..
The website says what causes it, economic collapse of the west.

Last edited by sin00; 11-03-2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:10 PM   #7
wainbrash

Most of the people will not understand what is going to happen with money in general. Most of them will be looking at their frozen accounts and start to panic. The majority never understood "the system". They will be in shock, in fear, in anger. They will be fighting each other and the people in power. They will turn against the governments. It is probably time to get out of Europe and the US, because the masses will immigrate to the "promised land" and there will be chaos. There will be no biological virus or something. All the predictions made in movies are metaphors of the failing monetary-slave-system. Swiss historian Daniele Ganser lately made a very cynical comment on the times we live in.
He said, "The people are waking up. Some are allready awake but the most will be woken up by force. And everybody knows what happens, when you wake somebody up against his will. People get angry."
Old 11-03-2017, 06:20 PM   #8
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy64 View Post
some kind of super flu could wipe out a lot of people before being brought under control.
But the most developed countries are hit hardest..which to me would suggest some serious war technology.
I think in the west we are more geared up for a Virarl outbreak but not nuclear fallout
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 11-03-2017, 06:24 PM   #9
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
The website says what causes it, economic collapse of the west.
Do you honestly think that an economic collapse would cause such losses?
Back in the 1800's we had severe economic hardships in the uk, lots of deaths and crime but not huge population die-offs like that site is predicting

I think only nuclear war would create such huge reductions, personally.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:20 PM   #10
sin00

Quote:
But the most developed countries are hit hardest..which to me would suggest some serious war technology.
I think in the west we are more geared up for a Virarl outbreak but not nuclear fallout
Got my doubts about that. If the economy collapses so badly that food runs out, it will be chaos.

Last edited by sin00; 11-03-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:26 PM   #11
sin00

Quote:
Back in the 1800's we had severe economic hardships in the uk, lots of deaths and crime but not huge population die-offs like that site is predicting

Today the population is about seven times greater than it was in the 1800s, we have vastly greater numbers of the elderly, and people are used to having it easy. The losses would likely be much higher.

Last edited by sin00; 11-03-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:33 PM   #12
ronisron
Inactive

What a load of shit. It leaves a little too much up to trying to imagine what causes such a reduction.

Yeah, it's the MSM movie wet dream fairy tale, we'll all be eating each other in no time. Straight up fear mongering. It says a lot about a person if they can't see themselves contributing positively to an outcome of something like this.

I'd suggest you buy a handbook, or download a pdf on what types of wild plants, berries, and bugs are edible in the wild near where you live. I'm quite sure some grubs with berries and wild mustard or thyme, with some pine nuts is preferable to skinning and eating the neighbor, ya know?

Don't just present the problem....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:48 PM   #13
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
What a load of shit. It leaves a little too much up to trying to imagine what causes such a reduction.

Yeah, it's the MSM movie wet dream fairy tale, we'll all be eating each other in no time. Straight up fear mongering. It says a lot about a person if they can't see themselves contributing positively to an outcome of something like this.

I'd suggest you buy a handbook, or download a pdf on what types of wild plants, berries, and bugs are edible in the wild near where you live. I'm quite sure some grubs with berries and wild mustard or thyme, with some pine nuts is preferable to skinning and eating the neighbor, ya know?

Don't just present the problem....
I obtained such books ages ago just in case. But if you live in a city and the food stops coming, good luck finding enough grubs or berries for your family when you're competing with 300,000 other hungry people.

Last edited by sin00; 11-03-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:38 PM   #14
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
I obtained such books ages ago just in case. But if you live in a city and the food stops coming, good luck finding enough grubs or berries for your family when you're competing with 300,000 other hungry people.
Well I guess a doom and gloomer like yourself will be surprised when everyone rises to the occasion and most people are trying to help one another.

No one will be living the zombie movie. That's Hollywood, that's called predictive programming. Have at it though, you're free to hope for the worst all you want.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:20 AM   #15
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Well I guess a doom and gloomer like yourself will be surprised when everyone rises to the occasion and most people are trying to help one another.

No one will be living the zombie movie. That's Hollywood, that's called predictive programming. Have at it though, you're free to hope for the worst all you want.
Hoping for the worst has nothing to do with it.

Any intelligent person hopes for the best, but prepares for the worst.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:53 AM   #16
solowrist

Fool Everybody And Rule by keeping all in a constant state of FEAR for their lives. (Apologies to Brownie.)
solowrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #17
oneriver

Quote:

Yes, but back in the 1800s people were much closer to the land, cities were smaller (there were no 'mega cities') and many people would have been subsistence farmers.

Today most people rely on their local supermarkets for food. What happens when the supply chain breaks down? People have no idea how to grow food, no idea how to forage or hunt and zero prospect of survival once Tesco shuts it's doors.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:08 PM   #18
donjuan

Currency reset. Debts aren't sustainable. We needed to invest in science and tech, instead we blow it all on bureaucracy, banks, propaganda and war.

Or free energy is discovered and walls are torn down so people move around the world.

Or aliens arrive and offer to take people to better places.

Or aliens arrive and people go with them only to be slaughtered like cattle for alien consumption.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:42 PM   #19
eddy64

The first Census in 1801 revealed that the population of Great Britain was 10.5 million.[4][8] In 1800, the population of Ireland was between 4.5 and 5.5 million.[9][10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...United_Kingdom

I got a job as a petrol pump for the government undercover, come here I want to talk to you. here didn't you kill my brother? didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother, didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother?
eddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote