Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-06-2009, 05:58 AM   #1001
yass

Setting up.

Re-purposed tackle box

Crystals, stones, and a Selenite wand

Soaking some for the first time, others for the second time. I had the Selenite wand pointed toward the Crystals and rock.

Bringing some essential oils, frankincense, and myrrh to add to the bath

All but the wand getting this soak (wand soaked previously)

Pieces drying... thought I'd form a circle with them.

Started to coil some crystals with the copper wire I'd purchased before getting the notion that perhaps it wasn't a good idea. Started, got a ways, realized I didn't have the chromium rock (rare) I'd ordered yet then remembered Credo Mutwas story, which I had just freshly read about ...the Great Copper City underground and the being who lives in it... and I shortly crumpled the copper I had already cut and resolved myself to making Orgonite without it. I don't want to be on the same wavelength with Jabulon, Umbaba-Samahongo. Call it a mind thing if you will, but it's my mind thing and I will hope for the Orgonite to work without the copper. I put away the resin and materials and set myself to cutting down the wire coils from the machine shop and sorting the sizes for use in pendants, or tb's, etc..
It's a job in itself and really I need to cut down quite a bit more.

If I'm lucky, the sun will be shining on Solstice, though knowing the weather here, it is just as likely to be overcast.

I got some cool things from an Estate sale today that I can use for my Orgone projects. I'll show and tell more about them on ahead.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 06:13 AM   #1002
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Pieces drying... thought I'd form a circle with them.
Those are awesome stones, thanks for including your pics. Always love it when people do that
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 06:32 AM   #1003
yass

I have a habit of looking for things. Do you see what I see? I see at least three sets of eyes, one prominently in the middle.

just for heck sake and excuse my lousy outlining

I got this Crystal from a flea market on Sunday. I wasn't going to buy it, but I had handled it and several others. I'd left with what I did buy but I started thinking about how good it felt in my hand, it felt so good in my hand, and so not to regret leaving it, I returned to the table and purchased it.

I find anomalous stuff by habit and practice. Fell in the circles and no where to turn back to...

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Free_Thin...showtopic=3238
http://www.bnvillage.co.uk/poetry-sp...ack-obama.html
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Free_Thin...showtopic=3572
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Free_Thin...opic=3073&st=0

It's always awkward to share except for where people are accustomed to it.

Last edited by yass; 19-06-2009 at 07:34 AM.
Old 19-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #1004
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Crystals, stones, and a Selenite wand

Started to coil some crystals with the copper wire I'd purchased before getting the notion that perhaps it wasn't a good idea. Started, got a ways, realized I didn't have the chromium rock (rare) I'd ordered yet then remembered Credo Mutwas story, which I had just freshly read about ...the Great Copper City underground and the being who lives in it... and I shortly crumpled the copper I had already cut and resolved myself to making Orgonite without it. I don't want to be on the same wavelength with Jabulon, Umbaba-Samahongo. Call it a mind thing if you will, but it's my mind thing and I will hope for the Orgonite to work without the copper. I put away the resin and materials and set myself to cutting down the wire coils from the machine shop and sorting the sizes for use in pendants, or tb's, etc..
Hey, all that looks great, thanks for sharing! the stones are lovely, did you get those locally or off the internet?

The orgonite will do a great job without the copper . I used steel, aluminum, and bronze in my pieces. Yeah I remember the part about the copper city too, it seems there is a connection with the reps and copper. But I do know they DO NOT like orgonite from experience...it's a little too personal to post about that here but I believe the orgonite is incompatible with their frequency more or less, and they tend to avoid it if they can, copper or no copper.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #1005
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Hey, all that looks great, thanks for sharing! the stones are lovely, did you get those locally or off the internet?

The orgonite will do a great job without the copper . I used steel, aluminum, and bronze in my pieces. Yeah I remember the part about the copper city too, it seems there is a connection with the reps and copper. But I do know they DO NOT like Orgonite from experience...it's a little too personal to post about that here but I believe the orgonite is incompatible with their frequency more or less, and they tend to avoid it if they can, copper or no copper.
biblegirl, I got the first few pieces from a rock shop, just some smaller crystals and the herkimer diamonds, the medium size pieces I got from one vendor at the flea market, along with the green adventurine and some other stones, I got the red jasper stones and the Selenite wand from eBay, and I got the cone shaped Selenite, and then the large Crystal from another vendor at the flea market. He had quite the lot and had been to the Rock and Gem Show in Tucson to get it. My mother used to work the Gem Show in Tucson, taking admissions. She loved it, did it year after year for some time. I never visited however.

Old 19-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #1006
lucky884
Inactive

Default Antigravity water

results just in:

Not exactly impressive results compared to others, but the hairs on the back of my neck did stand on end as I first took them out of the freezer. It's nice to have your suspicion that the universe is stranger than you imagine confirmed!

Could this be a strength test for HHGs perhaps? (for those of us not energy sensitive)
lucky884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 09:06 AM   #1007
cosmicswing

Location: absolutely everywhere, nowhere, and the spaces between....and outside.....

Hey Lucky, those cubes are ace. The internal structure of them gets me all excited, stalagmites not neccesary imo, can't wait to see these sorts of results for myself.

Mixed weather forecast this Sunday in Southend-on-Sea, as long the quartz gets a few hours of the current bun, I'll be happy.

Then it will be time to get cookin!
Old 19-06-2009, 09:07 AM   #1008
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky884 View Post
results just in:

Not exactly impressive results compared to others, but the hairs on the back of my neck did stand on end as I first took them out of the freezer. It's nice to have your suspicion that the universe is stranger than you imagine confirmed!

Could this be a strength test for HHGs perhaps? (for those of us not energy sensitive)
Hey, I'm impressed! Honest to goodness! That is very cool. I can hardly wait to try some out on ice myself! Thank you for sharing

Old 19-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #1009
yass

Quote:
hmm, I had overlooked your comment. That's a very good idea.

I'm still trying to figure how Wilhelm could tell what was good or bad energy, like when he said the glow in the dark ring was bad, and also commented fluorescent lights were bad. I need to know what the scoop is on LED lights and without Wilhelm, how would I know? How would we know? I think he had devices to measure and distinguish. I'm not entirely sure how he made his determinations.

Last edited by yass; 19-06-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 19-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #1010
yass

Default Orgonice

lucky, I did a bit of picture editing on your ice. I think it's really cool

here's unframed

here's framed

and the only way I knew how to do the frame was replace the picture url for my ...playground forum (and take a screen shot). I call it that because it's just a very fresh project and I'm still learning my way around it. I would actually like to keep your ice picture up for a while if you don't mind. It's an excellent feature picture.

It looks really good
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Picture_T...hp?showforum=5

Old 19-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 View Post
Yeah! I'm thinkin about doin up a t-shirt with that! It's great! Which reminds me...... I've been thinkin about doing some orgonite art....or "orgonite inspired" art..... will post more on that soon as I will probably see if I can get some others to contribute as well.
What like Jason and the orgonauts
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #1012
jolinemaria
Inactive

@lucky these are real nice pics.
I don't have no freezer compartment in my fridge.
Will see if I can test it over at a friends place....
Awesome to have some pictures like that.
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #1013
onourwayto2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky884 View Post
results just in:

Interesting...I did this yesterday as welll..... got one small spike from the cube directly under the orgo. Got 2 or 3 cracks in the orgo however... so no more temperature experiments with purchased orgonite. Anyone know if cracks will affect it??
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #1014
lucky884
Inactive

Hi all - thanks for all the kind comments

I've just spent a frustrating few hours trying to photograph the organice as its melting. It's very difficult to get the camera to focus properly! Here is the best of the bunch, especially for yass

At first I was disappointed that my stalegmites weren't as big as biblegirls, but I think cosmicswing is right - the internal structure is beautiful, especially as it starts to melt.

It's just occured to me that we have discovered a new form of art - orgonite ice sculpture! - I'm going to create my masterpiece
lucky884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #1015
rich

These are nice, but the spikes can be debunked (as they sometimes form without orgonite), of course I have never seem them without, and then did with, but just so you are aware, if you were to try using this as a 'prooving point' to anyone else, they may well just believe you less, if they have seen them without or have read about them forming when freezing anyway.

None the less, I love them also. Cesco had some awesome ones of a water bottle freezing on a cloudbuster, showing the swirl of energy quite clearly.

Don has called this 'a nice parlour trick' which I guess covers it quite well.

Last edited by rich; 19-06-2009 at 02:43 PM.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #1016
rich

There are some nice crstals being shown here, in my opinion (and almost all other more experienced gifters) lemurians are the defacto crystal to use for strong personal pieces. I used to have a big collection as I became somewhat besotted with them :-) but have used most of them on HHg's and cloudbusters, now I just have a few for my high end pieces and a small personal collection.

There is something very special about nice crystals, especially those from joaquim Felicio and Diamantina;

That's just a small piece, I have a couple of really stunning larger ones with beautiful striations, one cost me £130 about 5years ago when lemurians were quite alot cheaper and easier to obtain, I wouldn't sell it as I love it, but that piece must be worth quite alot now.

Best Wishes

Rich

Last edited by rich; 19-06-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 19-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #1017
rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 View Post
Yeah! I'm thinkin about doin up a t-shirt with that! It's great! Which reminds me...... I've been thinkin about doing some orgonite art....or "orgonite inspired" art..... will post more on that soon as I will probably see if I can get some others to contribute as well.
I've done some t-shirts before, of my website front page, but only with those iron on thingamejigs, then got quite excited to do some further pieces when the misses got a fancy tshirt printing press at her work, only to find that is also rubbish (or at least her ability to know how to use it!). If there are any folks with access to high quality tshirt printing, in the UK (and cheapish!), I'll be happy to do a swap for some orgonite, PM me if so please.

Last edited by rich; 19-06-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 19-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #1018
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
There are some nice crstals being shown here, in my opinion (and almost all other more experienced gifters) lemurians are the defacto crystal to use for strong personal pieces. I used to have a big collection as I became somewhat besotted with them :-) but have used most of them on HHg's and cloudbusters, now I just have a few for my high end pieces and a small personal collection.

There is something very special about nice crystals, especially those from joaquim Felicio and Diamantina;

That's just a small piece, I have a couple of really stunning larger ones with beautiful striations, one cost me £130 about 5years ago when lemurians were quite alot cheaper and easier to obtain, I wouldn't sell it as I love it, but that piece must be worth quite alot now.

Best Wishes

Rich
fuck...akashic records on that...looks more like town hall libary and then some!!

reminds me of one of my lems....love them love them love them

will take pics of my crystal grid when batteries recharge for digi cam !!
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #1019
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
What like Jason and the orgonauts

awww takes me back to being 11year old and in my Jason & Kylie phase...then Marti Pellow knocked him off my top spot with his dark hair and stubble
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #1020
rich

Here is a picture of a coil which was in a Cloudbuster pipe, you can see at the bottom where the tip of the crstal was;

From Tapier on the german cloudbuster forum.