Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 02:15 PM   #1
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,886
Likes: 952 (583 Posts)
Default The Universe; Are we living inside the mind of 'God'?

The Universe; Are we living inside the mind of 'God'?

By Jamie Busby

"Is the universe a vast, potentially infinite brain?

To keep things simple, I shall refer to the universe as God's brain, "God" in this context seen not as a deity but as the sum of the whole. Allow me to elaborate.

When you look closely at an atom, the fundamental building block of all that is, there are electrons orbiting a nucleus. When you look at a solar system, take our's for example, there are planets orbiting a star, our sun. It's the same, simply on a different scale.

When you look at a microscopic image of a single human brain cell, it bears a striking resemblance to an image of the observable universe. Subatomic particles were proven to be "intelligent" in 1957, a Nobel prize winning discovery; Therefore, it's not a huge jump to say that the universe as a whole has intelligence of some nature."

Read more:
https://www.davidicke.com/article/49...nside-mind-god


Monoatomic gold and zero point energy would also fall in line with this viewpoint, in my opinion, and yaweh merely the transference of energy from one point to another. It is also notable that the ancient Egyptians referred to Monoatomic gold as yaweh too.

Last edited by grimstock; 20-09-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Likes: (1)
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 05:19 PM   #2
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,730
Likes: 5,458 (3,679 Posts)
Default

Yay. Told Ya, we are god.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 06:17 PM   #3
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,507
Likes: 2,428 (1,336 Posts)
Default

Or maybe we're living in the mind of just a regular schizophrenic person, that we only call god...
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (1)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 07:16 PM   #4
saty
Senior Member
 
saty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

the Abrahamic god is pure evil.

__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
Likes: (3)
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #5
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,730
Likes: 5,458 (3,679 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Or maybe we're living in the mind of just a regular schizophrenic person, that we only call god...
But Schizophrenic is a term coined by men which is viewed from the concept of our limited mind, not infinite consciousness.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #6
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,730
Likes: 5,458 (3,679 Posts)
Default

But saty, religion is corrupt. Ficticious.
There is no such thing as Abrahamic god, then Allah and another separate entitiy called Shiva or whatever. There is only one god with infinite facets!

That meme within the image is very telling of such limited mindset.
Evil can serve purpose if you are able to look at it from a bigger perspective. By this there is no good or evil. Everything is good. Only the limited mind will see that death is bad.

It's all perspective.
Would you feel sorry for North Korean for not having enough food to eat or would you say it's individual's fault to be born in NK.
Everyone is at different stages of their ascension and at the level of understanding of the Universe which reflect the choice of answer.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 20-09-2018 at 07:28 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 07:36 PM   #7
saty
Senior Member
 
saty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
. By this there is no good or evil. Everything is good.
Everything is far from good.Everything is backwards.
in Islam its Allah, in christianity its Jehova, in norse mythology its odin.

Demiurge-Satan-Devil-Anu-Zeus-Saturn-Brahma-Allah-Jehova-Jahweh-Baal-Molock-Lucifer-Chronos-Beelzebub-Yaltabaoth-Ahriman-Apollyon-Belial and so on...
.is an entity which is very much real, it just resides on higher dimension than our own.Icke mentions it resides on Saturn, however an entity that has the power to create an entire universe, most likely isnt residing there.

Do you know what Krishna said in bhagavad gita?

*From the highest planet in the material world down to the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death take place. But one who attains to My abode, O son of Kunti, never takes birth again.*
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
Likes: (2)
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 07:38 PM   #8
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,507
Likes: 2,428 (1,336 Posts)
Default

Or that things are neither good, nor evil.... They simply "are".....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (2)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 07:42 PM   #9
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,886
Likes: 952 (583 Posts)
Default

Lots of codswallop online about yaweh meaning some imaginary being - it is no such thing.
but it does mean god.

Yaweh means an explosion of light, and thus,
The big bang
What you see when you die = The sun of god.
The flash of light when something leaves this dimension
The big flash when monoatomic gold leaves this dimension (to return later) with or without anyone attached. (See: ormus)
It is a flash of energy
What you see before a UFO disappears.

It is perhaps a momentary glimpse of another dimension or world.

Last edited by grimstock; 20-09-2018 at 07:46 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 07:55 PM   #10
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,886
Likes: 952 (583 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Or that things are neither good, nor evil.... They simply "are".....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)


And that is how to avoid cancer! (and stress/ heart attacks) - I believe it refers both to the orgasm, and to accumulated stress

Last edited by grimstock; 21-09-2018 at 07:00 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 11:06 PM   #11
gore tex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 111
Likes: 22 (16 Posts)
Default

God in a nutshell is a vast endless ocean of expression. In other words, God is pure existence itself. Not a grand daddy with a functioning mind filled with thoughts, dealing with upswings & downswings of emotion. The so called mind intertwined with human emotion is a byproduct of that divine expression. Those aren't qualities your true being possesses in order to exist harmoniously.

So, to answer the question posed on the title of this thread. No, we aren't living inside the mind of God because God doesn't have a mind. It is a latent truth that is unfathomable to the unenlightened person. An important factor everyone should realize is that even an enlightened person can still struggle to fathom certain aspects of the ultimate truth due to its paradoxical nature. That's because of the common misconception that a persons "Ascension" is this one big bang event.

Truthfully, it is a process that occurs to every living soul in developmental stages. No cheating in class or skipping grades with the universe. Everyone's queued in line. The same way everyone between ages of 6 and 17 are forced to go through the schooling system before graduating the college of life, or shall i say existence. The good news is we are all destined to succeed. This is a movie that will have a happy ending, despite the countless traumatic experiences you may have gone through in life which personally feels like forever. It doesn't matter. Eventually all memory fades and what will remain is your joyous true self to live eternally.
__________________
“I will give you what no eye has seen, and what no ear has heard, and what no hand has touched, and what has not occurred to the human mind.”

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.

Last edited by gore tex; 20-09-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Likes: (3)
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 06:43 AM   #12
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,886
Likes: 952 (583 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gore tex View Post
God in a nutshell is a vast endless ocean of expression. In other words, God is pure existence itself. Not a grand daddy with a functioning mind filled with thoughts, dealing with upswings & downswings of emotion. The so called mind intertwined with human emotion is a byproduct of that divine expression. Those aren't qualities your true being possesses in order to exist harmoniously.

So, to answer the question posed on the title of this thread. No, we aren't living inside the mind of God because God doesn't have a mind. It is a latent truth that is unfathomable to the unenlightened person. An important factor everyone should realize is that even an enlightened person can still struggle to fathom certain aspects of the ultimate truth due to its paradoxical nature. That's because of the common misconception that a persons "Ascension" is this one big bang event.

Truthfully, it is a process that occurs to every living soul in developmental stages. No cheating in class or skipping grades with the universe. Everyone's queued in line. The same way everyone between ages of 6 and 17 are forced to go through the schooling system before graduating the college of life, or shall i say existence. The good news is we are all destined to succeed. This is a movie that will have a happy ending, despite the countless traumatic experiences you may have gone through in life which personally feels like forever. It doesn't matter. Eventually all memory fades and what will remain is your joyous true self to live eternally.

I do agree with some of what you say, but I believe you have misunderstood what has been asked.
There is no reference to a being named god. (Quote) "To keep things simple, I shall refer to the universe as God's brain, "God" in this context seen not as a deity but as the sum of the whole. Allow me to elaborate."
There is no body - only the mind
The question arises as to the purpose of the construct of the universe as we understand it, bearing in mind the human brain in comparison is identical to some degree. After all, when the body dies, consciousness remains, and the saying,"as above, so below" would thus be proven. There is no human being visible after death, but there is a universal consciousness that continues to live on.
Nature does seem to have consciousness and memory - that fact can be proven through water alone, (and C60+) -and there is also a connection between each and every atom and molecule that would render the argument feasible to a great degree. - For each and every act, there is an equal and opposite action, or, as may be said - What you put out there will come back (What goes around, comes around). So the fact that nature acts in a universal way does indeed come as no surprise and suggests the question is on the right track.

Additionally, nature does not in any way have "emotion", it simply, as fairy princess states, "is".
There is no divine retribution based on good or bad, there is only nature returning the energy you put out - "karma" as some call it.
Zero point energy (see fractals) would suggest the thesis has some good foundation. Perceived morality does not enter the equation, only those acts which are intentional are acted upon and shall return to the individual involved.

We are indeed a small piece of the collective mind of all that is, ever has been, and ever will be, and this thesis appears to be spot on.
Furthermore, the education system (cistern) is in no way preparing anyone for the "school of life". It is entirely detrimental to any knowledge.
Many thanks to Jamie Busby for bringing this question forward.

Last edited by grimstock; 22-09-2018 at 06:39 AM.
Likes: (3)
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 08:39 PM   #13
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,730
Likes: 5,458 (3,679 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Or that things are neither good, nor evil.... They simply "are".....
So by having no guilt, regrets and all of these things based on man made moral...you become just 'are' and akin to god. When you vibrate at the same frequency, you can enter the kingdom of heaven.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 07:22 AM   #14
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,507
Likes: 2,428 (1,336 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So by having no guilt, regrets and all of these things based on man made moral...you become just 'are' and akin to god. When you vibrate at the same frequency, you can enter the kingdom of heaven.
I don't believe there is a kingdom of heaven.

According to string theory, the universe works in about eleven dimensions. And we don't know enough about the consciousness/self/soul/whatever Not to suggest that when we die our mind transcends these dimensions.

However, I don't believe that two of these dimensions are based on positive or negative extremes of human morality.....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 02:54 PM   #15
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post


I don't believe there is a kingdom of heaven.

According to string theory, the universe works in about eleven dimensions. And we don't know enough about the consciousness/self/soul/whatever Not to suggest that when we die our mind transcends these dimensions.

However, I don't believe that two of these dimensions are based on positive or negative extremes of human morality.....
A recurrent theme though, thus far.

.

Last edited by white light; 22-09-2018 at 03:14 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 07:20 PM   #16
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,730
Likes: 5,458 (3,679 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post


I don't believe there is a kingdom of heaven.

According to string theory, the universe works in about eleven dimensions. And we don't know enough about the consciousness/self/soul/whatever Not to suggest that when we die our mind transcends these dimensions.

However, I don't believe that two of these dimensions are based on positive or negative extremes of human morality.....
OK, Kingdom of Heaven was...so that people can get a grasp of somewhere out there.

As for other dimensions, even if you go higher up like D5, there is duality. That's the dimension for angels, gods and deities and the likes. But if you reach D12. That's where zero point, nothing is there.

I would say, rather than transcending our mind, access these higher dimensions i.e. consciously access there.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 12:22 PM   #17
remium
Senior Member
 
remium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: British Isles
Posts: 368
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

It's hard but put in an effort to imagine ... You just are no rhyme or reason. You have the potential to be everything but also the potential to be nothing. You have the potential to know everything and the potential to know nothing.
Could we just be one of infinite potentials/dimensions that are here as multiple conscious aspects of the Godhead to ask questions in which the Godhead will then know. Before the question the Godhead only had the potential to know.
If this is the case then the most good must be experienced to the worst evil. So the most positive potential may be ascertained. Is our existence just the experimental experience for the Godhead to know! Before the true experience actually begins!
__________________
'The uneducated man blames others; The partly-educated man blames himself; The educated man blames no one.' Epictetus

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
remium is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
brain, consciousness, god, universe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.