Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry > The Sports Bar

Old 31-08-2018, 01:43 AM   #101
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Yeah
Thing is tho 9 , Pogba has a long way to go before he can be compared to the likes of Scholes or Keane or Robson/Remi moses....
Those players were disciplined club players and acted according to that standard both on and off the pitch(well keane tried for the most part )

Todays "Midfield Generals" can hardly govern their own greedy tantrums whilst crashing their luxury sports cars and demanding more money
I fear Pogba will fall into this latter category....unfortunately
Hes clearly a gifted footballer
I don't think he will stay tbh, unless he goes really shit and nobody wants him?

Yeah I think you are right though, it will be very rare to get a group of local lads to perform at every level and be loyal to the club.

We have a couple of youngs uns coming through too, but will Jose be in the position to play them if his job is on the line?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #102
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I don't think he will stay tbh, unless he goes really shit and nobody wants him?

Yeah I think you are right though, it will be very rare to get a group of local lads to perform at every level and be loyal to the club.

We have a couple of youngs uns coming through too, but will Jose be in the position to play them if his job is on the line?
Yeah i guess this will be the "Mark" of Mourihno this next season or two..
His record is good and speaks for itself...but only over short bursts and spurts
Klopp and Guardiola have the edge presently both squadwise and imtimidation factor wise...
I dont think Mourihno will be able to handle the pressure of finishing 3-6 for two or three seasons
He will toss the toys soon i think....shame as he is clearly a good coach
Just his boots are too big...

In fact if pushed for a predicition id think it would be United finishing 3rd or 4th in the league this season and losing FA cup finalists and Jose going out in a blaze of Complaints and moaning.....hopefully not anything that affects the Club in general tho
United have a proud history and its sad watching it all erode since Alex left

Last edited by Oreironstar; 31-08-2018 at 06:27 PM.
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 06:35 PM   #103
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Yeah i guess this will be the "Mark" of Mourihno this next season or two..
His record is good and speaks for itself...but only over short bursts and spurts
Klopp and Guardiola have the edge presently both squadwise and imtimidation factor wise...
I dont think Mourihno will be able to handle the pressure of finishing 3-6 for two or three seasons
He will toss the toys soon i think....shame as he is clearly a good coach
Just his boots are too big...
Fully agree mate.
Jose said he feels like he is the head coach and Woodward the manager..
There are deep problems at united at the moment and they are much deeper than the fall guy in the managers job.

City and Liverpool are playing really nice football to boot. Which exacerbates joses problem even further, as before his teams would be rigid and disciplined and very hard to beat.
But playing rigid and undisciplined and finding the opponents hard to beat because his squad is not balanced and half of the look like they want him out.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 02-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #104
sparkplug

Will Utd sack Jose today if they don't beat Burnley?
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:08 PM   #105
sparkplug

So all the teams have now played 4 games.

West Ham are at the bottom with no points as they have been totally crap in every game. Followed by Burnley on 1 point and Newcastle on 1 point as well.

A nice international break now so all the various FAs can play pointless friendlies to make money. As they have just had the world cup and we need friendlies incase we have forgotten about international football.

No idea who England are playing or when, same for any of the home nations.

Next round of Premier League games is on the 22nd of September I think.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:11 PM   #106
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
So all the teams have now played 4 games.

West Ham are at the bottom with no points as they have been totally crap in every game. Followed by Burnley on 1 point and Newcastle on 1 point as well.

A nice international break now so all the various FAs can play pointless friendlies to make money. As they have just had the world cup and we need friendlies incase we have forgotten about international football.

No idea who England are playing or when, same for any of the home nations.

Next round of Premier League games is on the 22nd of September I think.
CL before that?
Old 03-09-2018, 08:04 PM   #107
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
CL before that?
Nope. It's me being a dumbo getting my dates wrong.

Premier League starts up again on the 15th, Champions League is straight after that, 18th and 19th of September. Double checked, just incase.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:08 AM   #108
hokuspokus

Can Watford do a Leicester ?
Break into top 4 ?
Be this season's "Burnley"?

If they managed 1 that would trump Leicesters achievement by a considerable
distance but extremely unlikely IMO

Top 4 , again , extremely unlikely, given the strength of City, Liverpool, Chelsea , Spurs etc

No.3 a possibility but again unlikely.

IMV and this is stating the obvious Watford have got off to a flyer , are disciplined
well organized and fit. They also have some quality i.e. Perrerya, Hughes, Chaloboah and
Delafeou . Teams will not want to face them and 9th or 10th would be a good season.

Fulham and Wolves also look comfortable in the division have similar attributes and quality players.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:55 AM   #109
sparkplug

Watford have been brilliant! They ramped up the pressure on Spurs the other day and went on to win. If they carry on like this then the manager and players will be on the radar of other clubs.
Old 17-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #110
sparkplug

Another weekend of football over.

The biggest shock surely was Everton getting soundly beaten by bottom of the league West Ham!
Old 26-09-2018, 08:21 AM   #111
bamboozooka

how long will moureen last?
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #112
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
how long will moureen last?
Until he doesn't qualify for Champions league
Old 26-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #113
sparkplug

They would be mad to sack him over losing to Derby on penalties in the Carabao cup.

The one cup that means nothing, unless you win it. Then it counts.

But all this Jose V Pogba stuff is so funny. Battle of the egos.

If I was running Utd I would get rid of both of them in the summer.
Old 26-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #114
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
They would be mad to sack him over losing to Derby on penalties in the Carabao cup.

The one cup that means nothing, unless you win it. Then it counts.

But all this Jose V Pogba stuff is so funny. Battle of the egos.

If I was running Utd I would get rid of both of them in the summer.
I thought derby played very well tbh.
They looked more like the 'united way' than untied have post Fergie!
A group of young players playing to their strengths and totally without fear, if frank lampard keeps this up he will be at a premier league club in a season or two.

I think this cup meant much more to Jose than the players tbh
I think he was thinking if we can win this cup, it will take the heat of me for our league position, I think pogba exploited this desperation in Jose which resulted in 'the big bust up ' and Jose stripping him of the captain armband.

If the board didn't back Jose with the players he said he needed to complete, then the league position is the fault of the board and not the manager.

From a revenue generation perspective united are in good health, but on the pitch we are flat lining fast.
Have a look at the latest pics of the glaziers.. they look completely contented as they have no clue about football, only money and debt
Old 26-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #115
sparkplug

I had the end of it on the radio, I am up in bonny Scotland working nights this week.

Have you seen the video today of Mourinho and Pogba in training? Things look really bad between them. Stripped of the captaincy as he wants to go to Barcelona by all accounts.

As someone else has said already, it looked like Lampard had been at Derby for 3 years and Mourinho had been at Utd for 3 months.

Storm in a teacup, but as it's Utd it will be headline news.

If West Ham beat you at the weekend then you know things are wrong big time, as they are really really crap.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:52 PM   #116
bamboozooka

the board let everyone know they dont trust him with their money when he asked for new defenders and they refused after he bought 2 the year previous.
Old 29-09-2018, 07:53 AM   #117
hokuspokus

Derby deserved the win . No doubt.
Jose is trying to buy his ticket out of Manchester.
He has morphed into a flat track bully and can no longer
compete with the likes of Klop, Pep etc.
His attack on Jones and Bailly after the game was astonishing.
Why would you say something like that publicly ?

He would like to go to a 1 or 2 team league Germany France etc so he
can become a "serial" winner again . I.E. the team that finishes above Bayern
or PSG wins the league.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 11:51 AM   #118
the nine

1-0 down against the hammers after 5 mins..
The move was offside, not that it matters lol

If he loses this game he will be inviting insurmountable pressure upon himself
Is the 3 year curse of Jose a self fulfilling prophecy?
or is 3 years of Jose enough for any team?
Old 29-09-2018, 12:52 PM   #119
bamboozooka

he's lost the dressing room so its not going to get any better
Old 29-09-2018, 01:36 PM   #120
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
he's lost the dressing room so its not going to get any better
Officially worse than Moyes now lol

If city or Liverpool spank us I think they will sack Jose yet Woodward can keep his job!!

Glaziers priorities
1 money
2 sponsors
3 debt management
4 global marketing
5 eating kosher
6 dressing themselves
7 family get togethers
8 - 73 trivial shite
74 football
75 basic maintenance on derilict properties held
76 ...

We are developing the roads around old Trafford and making the megastore have its own causeway, so fans can approach the stadium, walk past statues of explayers who actually fought for the club on the pitch, right into the megastore where a child's kit will cost parents £105

As the glaziers and Woodward would say
"Things are great, our plans are working on schedule "

It seems that dominating the back pages for the wrong reasons is actually good revenue for the clubs.. much cheaper and easier to achieve than winning football matches