Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 06-09-2018, 04:43 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default International Definition of Antiwhiteism

What is antiwhiteism?

After a long campaign I am pleased to announce the full adoption of the International Definition of antiwhiteism by me

I will henceforth be enforcing the International Definition of Antiwhiteism in my soujourns across the cyber realm

I do this in the name of equality and to prevent the spread of hate speech against white people

I officially request that universities now begin 'white studies' classes in which students may dissect the role of certain ideologies and belief systems in western society

The term 'antiwhiteism' is to apply to anyone with white skin who is not jewish. My following post will elaborate on the specific terms of this definition and its intended function is the prevention of any criticism of white people at all whether legitimate or not

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-09-2018 at 05:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

International Definition of Antiwhiteism

Antiwhiteitism is a certain perception of non jewish white people, which may be expressed as hatred toward whites. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antiwhiteism are directed toward whites or non-white individuals and/or their property, toward white community institutions and religious facilities.

Manifestations might include the targeting of demographically white majority countries, conceived as a white collectivity. However, criticism of white majority countries similar to that levelled against any other country cannot be regarded as antiwhitism. Antiwhitetism frequently charges whites with conspiring to harm humanity, and it is often used to blame whites for “why things go wrong.” It is expressed in speech, writing, visual forms and action, and employs sinister stereotypes and negative character traits.

Contemporary examples of antiwhitetism in public life, the media, schools, the workplace, and in the religious sphere could, taking into account the overall context, include, but are not limited to:

Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of whites in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion.
Making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about whites as such or the power of whites as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world white conspiracy or of whites controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
Accusing whites as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single white person or group, or even for acts committed by non-whites.
Denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. 5G, endocrine disrupting chemicals, vaccines or geoengineering) or intentionality of the genocide of the white people at the hands of world government conspirators

Accusing the whites as a people, or european states, of inventing or exaggerating the genocide of white people.
Accusing white citizens of being more loyal to white people, or to the alleged priorities of whites worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
Denying the white people their right to self-determination (e.g. by claiming that the existence of predominantly white demographic countries is a racist endeavour).
Applying double standards by requiring of white majority countries a behaviour not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.
Using the symbols and images associated with classic antiwhiteism (e.g. claims of whites killing jews) to characterise whites or people of european descent.
Drawing comparisons of contemporary european nation states policies to that of the Nazis.
Holding whites collectively responsible for actions of the white majority nation states.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-09-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Expert legal opinion on adopting the definition

Following the 2018 campaign against antiwhiteism, iamawaveofthesea who acted for the campaign against antiwhiteism pro bono has outlined the definition

The definition is extensive and should prevent any criticism of white people for real or imagined crimes

Also included within the purvue of the definition should be veiled, derogatory terms such as 'whitey', 'white natavist' , 'white nationalist', 'white supremacist', 'bigot', 'heteronormative jerk', 'bible basher', 'conspiracy nutjob', 'tinfoil hat wearer' and 'nazi'

Critisicisms of white majority states is not anti-whitism however because white majority states are majority white any criticism of white majority states will be perceived as in all liklihood anti-white

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-09-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:51 PM   #4
fairyprincess

How do you feel about albinos????
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #5
georgesmiley

did b'nai brith accept this definition as kosher?
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
How do you feel about albinos????
i feel honoured and relieved to finally have this international definition of antiwhiteism recognised and i think this is an important step in the long struggle against racism and the prejudice that has seen my people persecuted and at times genocided down through the ages

we must never let those hateful racists who would seek to fan the flames of hatred against white people cause divisions in society. Antiwhiteism in all its forms must not be tolerated by any open and democratic society and must be stamped out whenever and wherever it rears its ugly head

while multiculturalism should be actively promoted in all other countries it should be discouraged in white majority countries to ensure white survival. Any questioning of this rationale constitutes antiwhiteism.

Regarding albinos it is important to consider the ethnicity of the mother. If their mother was white then they will be protected under the international definition of antiwhiteism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-09-2018 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:01 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
did b'nai brith accept this definition as kosher?
It is not required that other ethnicities accept this definition; it is only required that we can ensure that state actors enforce it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-09-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:32 PM   #8
fairyprincess

Will people be allowed to accuse people of "whitewashing" something?????
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 06-09-2018, 08:15 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Will people be allowed to accuse people of "whitewashing" something?????
it depends on who is saying it

white people are a global minority and as a minority they are classified as an oppressed people

so if the person is white they can speak about 'whitewashing' but if they are not white and they speak of 'whitewashing' then that would be antiwhiteism
Old 06-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #10
theeyeshaveit

Actually, I prefer to be called a person with lack of colour. I'm sick of people calling me a 'reflecty'.
theeyeshaveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:10 PM   #11
fairyprincess

Only albinoes are "white".

Caucasians are a fleshy pink colour.....

Old 07-09-2018, 03:29 AM   #12
mranderson

Quote:
Only albinoes are "white".

Caucasians are a fleshy pink colour.....
Quote:
Caucasians are a fleshy pink colour
that should be added to the data base of bigoted statements

I identify as white , but in the summer sun I turn the color of leather

thank you please come again

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 04:03 AM   #13
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
What is antiwhiteism?
antiwhiteism is blatant racism. 100%
Old 07-09-2018, 06:34 AM   #14
mranderson

I wish to submit this for consideration as evidence toward the following section of the International Definition of Antiwhiteism

Quote:
Making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about whites as such or the power of whites as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world white conspiracy or of whites controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
Accusing whites as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single white person or group, or even for acts committed by non-whites.
It has come to my attention that the Kirwan Institute engages in such behavior.

https://twitter.com/KirwanInstitute

The Kirwan Institute are to some extent making mendacious claims.

http://kirwaninstitute.osu.edu/resea...implicit-bias/

The link above is their course on understanding implicit bias or : how to blame white people for anything

It only seems to show particular data sets to explain how implicit bias is at work in society.

For example :

https://twitter.com/dushom/status/1004383828759269376

It says '' The randomness of where you are born shouldn't determine wether you thrive or struggle to survive ''

That's a mendacious claim , because any data , anywhere from any period in history will tell you the opposite if you look for it.

Part of being aware of implicit bias is apparently taking the moment to put yourself in another's shoes.

By repeatedly stating that white people are collectively better off , based purely on economic realities is both insulting and pernicious.

Wealth is held in the fewest of hands in this world and greed is not only a white mans problem.

The Kirwan Institute begins as a method of building bridges and yet is also involved in this kind of activity :

https://twitter.com/KirwanInstitute/...09668739084288

which is a lesson in something called diversity apparently

my question to the Kirwan Institute is :

does Diversity mean blaming my two sons for all the worlds poverty based on just their skin colour ?

what programs are you undertaking to ensure there is no implicit bias toward white children or their parents after you have told everyone and their dog that white majority society is the problem ?

Old 07-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I wish to submit this for consideration as evidence toward the following section of the International Definition of Antiwhiteism
If they are found to be in breach of the international definition of antiwhiteism then legal action may follow by the antiwhitism defamation league

Also boycotts can be arranged through our networks and both media and social media can be used to shame them for their overt anti-whiteism

Their speakers can be no platformed at events and we can notify any sponsors of and hosts of the events as well as the local constabulary that the aforementioned parties are guilty of antiwhiteism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-09-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:38 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
that should be added to the data base of bigoted statements

I identify as white , but in the summer sun I turn the color of leather

thank you please come again
this is a new area in legislation

on one hand it is politically correct to allow people to identify as a rock or an alien or a cat or anything that they feel they identify with. However to qualify for entry into a majority white country you must prove that your mother was white

it may be possible that if you idenfity as white even if you are not white then you may still be protected under antiwhiteism however

our legal team is working on this issue and i hope to provide further clarification moving forward on this dynamic legal area of 'identification'

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-09-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

We must not tolerate anti-whiteism in any forms lest we forget the deaths of over 60 million whites at the hands of the jewish led communist bolsheviks and their jewish led cheka secret police

Never again must such conditions be allowed to develop that would engulf white people in such a horrific slaughter. The words of the communists should echo in our ears:

''The classes and the races, too weak to master the new conditions of life, must give way.''- Karl Marx, new York Daily Tribune March 22 1853

''All the other large and small nationalities and peoples are destined to perish before long in the revolutionary world storm. For that reason they are now counter-revolutionary''- Freidrich Engels 1849

I propose the building of a memorial, to the whites who were butchered in their millions at the hands of the bolsheviks, in every major city in the world. Also a national white slaughter day should be declared so that the world can remember what happens when anti-whiteism is allowed to flourish

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-09-2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:54 AM   #18
MalvernMick

So I guess the Kalergi Plan is racist?
Old 08-09-2018, 11:10 AM   #19
decim

Ask an African American, what defines them as an African American?
Skin colour will figure in that definition.
You wouldn't probably get an honest answer from an average native European as to their own ethnic self definition, for fear.
Skin shame is why alot of Europeans are obssessed with being tanned.
White is marketed as unhealthy, brown is sold as healthy. Who put that little seed in their minds.
'You look ill, you should get a tan!' Currently acceptable to say to a European.

'You look too dark, you should stay out of the sun!' Currently unacceptable to say to an African, Asian, Arab.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 07:25 PM   #20
mranderson

https://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

Quote:
The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution
and Russia's Early Soviet Regime
Assessing the Grim Legacy of Soviet Communism
Quote:
Winston Churchill, for one, warned in an article published in the February 8, 1920, issue of the London Illustrated Sunday Herald that Bolshevism is a "worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality."
Quote:
There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate, Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combatting Counter-Revolution [the Cheka] has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses.
Winston Churchills own words.

Now people will come in and say Churchill was bad because X Y Z

Fine , have at it. Say what you think. You are free to do so.

However , Bolshevism never went away.

It hasn't stopped trying to be a dividing force in the world.

It is alive today and IMO is now taking the shape of anti whiteness again against the people of Europe.

Quote:
David R. Francis, United States ambassador in Russia, warned in a January 1918 dispatch to Washington: "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."14

The Netherlands' ambassador in Russia, Oudendyke, made much the same point a few months later: "Unless Bolshevism is nipped in the bud immediately, it is bound to spread in one form or another over Europe and the whole world as it is organized and worked by Jews who have no nationality, and whose one object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of things."
History is important.

Feelings about history are not.

Incidentally , the counter revolution to the Bolsheviks was given a loosely termed name '' WHITE Russians ''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement

I think I find myself by default on their historical side - seeing as I want nothing to do with Bolshevism / Globalists / Zionists / Communists

The Bolsheviks still exist TODAY

http://www.fifthinternational.org/co...sian-civil-war

have a nice day