Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 20-07-2017, 02:48 AM   #7201
blinder

Never mind all this reptilian shape shifting, the moon is a base stuff. It's way out there for me. But their is much evidence of a split human in our species. Yes I reckon so due to checking out eyes daft as it sounds. You will just have to watch the eyes of many high ranking folk on live tv only. Now I see that mostly on American news channels but it's not limited to that. It takes such an ask of me to expect you to (watch eyeballs on your tv close up) I apologise. Nobody else is saying this. I already know. Sure it's feckin mad, just start doing it. Live TV. watch the eyes. Sooner or later folks get a dirty shock.
blinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 03:26 AM   #7202
blinder

I apologise for such a weird statement and indeed such a bizzare expectation of you to do this. But I have to inform you. It's an easy one to check out and to say i'm wrong. Like I say my enlightened brethren you must think outside of the box. If I can spot slit eyes up close on American news etc then so can you! I'm not saying they are Jews or any sort of that. Just watch their eyes. I see it. One minute round Iris then it changes. That's not natural ok. You must STUDY the eyes closely. Green and blue show up best.I can't say anymore as my txts get deleted.
Old 25-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #7203
wakingup22
Premier Subscribers

Smile

Hi all, I've just 'joined up'. I think I've always been interested in what David has to say, ever since I saw his disgraceful treatment at the hands of Wogan all those years ago. I've recently been seriously watching some of his videos and lectures and I have to say, its been a real eye opener and a wake up call. I can't say I've even begun to proccess most of the torrent of information yet, but I'm taken aback at Davids' breadth and depth of knowledge and the heartfelt and sincere way in which he delivers it, keep it up and hopefully the human race will break free from its chains!!
wakingup22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 12:57 PM   #7204
TertiaParte

Hi wakingup22, welcome. Maybe one day. There is still a lot of uncertainty around it and fear of disclose our ideas out there. Most of us keep finding easier to limit the talk in a familiar environment. Fingers crossed.
TertiaParte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 01:10 AM   #7205
Davekyn

Default Looking to Awaken Others - through Learning Myself.

My first time here.

Just another battery looking to recharge but moreover - unplug! Perhaps better said "Evolve and Move On" - trying to free as many as I can in that process would be good. I'm not sure what it is that I am looking for here, but I promise to tread lightly. In the past I have been wary about diving into the rabbit hole due to my sensitivities and lack of tolerance. At times I find the negative energy spun from debate and augments as much a trap as the hole itself.

I guess you could say I am more interested in the solution. I'd love to convey to others the extent of just how trapped we have all become, yet do so in a way were I am not seen as a nut. However I'm accustomed to accepting that role. I'd also like to offer in equal amount that there are ways of thinking and being that allow for us to escape in the here and now! As you well know we are constantly enticed to be anywhere but.

I'm into spiritual growth but wary of that in itself of being part of the rabbit hole. I combine a number of philosophies, and take in all kinds of stories. I focus on being mindful not to get caught up in any one train of thought. Especially those that lead me to conveying in a right or wrong mentality specifically with regards to how others think, feel and see. In this I often trip over my own feet.

It's good to share despite our differences in World View. I'm concerned with this World's View in it's entirety and how that's shaping and limiting each of us; keeping us from the discovery of just how much power we really have. [I know ... sounds like a broken record yet I beleive that bit of truth is the key for as to escape.] Perhaps we would all do better to step outside our own bubbles and look around from the same point of view with a genuine intent to free each other rather than just ourselves.

I've been trying to free myself for a while now. Not is it only lonely but it too feels rather limiting.

Enough said.

I'll take a look around and see if I can learn a thing or two.

~ Thx for the space.

Last edited by Davekyn; 31-07-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Davekyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 11:56 PM   #7206
TertiaParte

Default Hi Davekyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davekyn View Post
My first time here.

Just another battery looking to recharge but moreover - unplug! Perhaps better said "Evolve and Move On" - trying to free as many as I can in that process would be good. I'm not sure what it is that I am looking for here, but I promise to tread lightly. In the past I have been wary about diving into the rabbit hole due to my sensitivities and lack of tolerance. At times I find the negative energy spun from debate and augments as much a trap as the hole itself.

I guess you could say I am more interested in the solution. I'd love to convey to others the extent of just how trapped we have all become, yet do so in a way were I am not seen as a nut. However I'm accustomed to accepting that role. I'd also like to offer in equal amount that there are ways of thinking and being that allow for us to escape in the here and now! As you well know we are constantly enticed to be anywhere but.

I'm into spiritual growth but wary of that in itself of being part of the rabbit hole. I combine a number of philosophies, and take in all kinds of stories. I focus on being mindful not to get caught up in any one train of thought. Especially those that lead me to conveying in a right or wrong mentality specifically with regards to how others think, feel and see. In this I often trip over my own feet.

It's good to share despite our differences in World View. I'm concerned with this World's View in it's entirety and how that's shaping and limiting each of us; keeping us from the discovery of just how much power we really have. [I know ... sounds like a broken record yet I beleive that bit of truth is the key for as to escape.] Perhaps we would all do better to step outside our own bubbles and look around from the same point of view with a genuine intent to free each other rather than just ourselves.

I've been trying to free myself for a while now. Not is it only lonely but it too feels rather limiting.

Enough said.

I'll take a look around and see if I can learn a thing or two.

~ Thx for the space.
Hi Davekyn, welcome. I totally understand you. I too let myself to be taken by the materiality of everyday life. It is inevitable. Do not surrender. We probably will not see any change in our lifetime but we need to our best for laying the foundation of a more true and peaceful world. Like you I am of the idea that we should work on ourselves and others at the same time. But we must be ready and strong in our awareness, confident on our consciousness to do the right thing for not spoiling what we, with enormous effort, have built. I made an experiment on twitter throwing a stone and see the waves. I am convinced that if we think the awareness is growing among us, we are being optimistic. There is still a lot, lot of hate out there. Ignorance obtusely pushed forward by arrogant “I know better”. Blindly convinced that the solution is on one side only, politically speaking. Labels and groups keep popping out with the intent of dividing us further, with success. I am going to go back on antisocial media and start to spread the message. Our tightness to the past and history old us back like a chained ball at our foot when instead we should move on and looking ahead to the future. In this world we need sometimes to sound like a broken record for convincing someone else that he may be wrong, but, most of the time, for convincing ourselves to not give up. The road ahead is long and unpaved but we must do something, and you know what I mean if you have kids, for the next generation. Sorry if my English is not perfect. It is not my first language. A pleasure to exchange a couple of words with you. Welcome again.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:01 AM   #7207
Davekyn

TY for the warm welcome and your wise words. I'm not quite up to it now, however I intend to reply to your encouraging words via a new thread so as not to tie up new comers joining in here. I wish to make another thread (here in the newbies board) detailing my own questions re what I have taken in thus far - as it pertains to the Demiurge, the "fascination" and then the "sensationalization." Sifting through and discerning these things is as complicated as my nutritional needs tailored for a broken anatomy that endures breathing in a toxic world. I'll never surrender ... but I'm being very mindful when using words such as fight. Thinking more in terms of strength based words with peaceful and healing intent.

Twitting in here will not suffice. I'll aim to get around to making a thread some time tomorrow. English is overrated - We have seemed to of made a good connection which in my imperfect book is where counts.

Thanks again for reaching out. Much appreciated.
~Dave.

Last edited by Davekyn; 01-08-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Davekyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:31 PM   #7208
MrBendy

Smile

New to the forum, going to be an interesting read and hopefully some posts.

Mr B
MrBendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:05 AM   #7209
TimHunter

Hello guys I'm new here!
TimHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:11 AM   #7210
TertiaParte

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBendy View Post

Mr B
Hi, Good to see you here.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:12 AM   #7211
TertiaParte

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBendy View Post

Mr B
Hi and good to see you here too.
Old 08-08-2017, 05:55 PM   #7212
Justin_abrahamson
Premier Subscribers

Smile New to the Forum and asking for advice

Hey i'm Justin I'm new here....Iv been stuck in some mindcontrol program that I just recently became aware of for quite a while... I was just wanting to see if anyone has any mental advise or different insites that could be useful.
Justin_abrahamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:08 AM   #7213
TertiaParte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_abrahamson View Post
Hey i'm Justin I'm new here....Iv been stuck in some mindcontrol program that I just recently became aware of for quite a while... I was just wanting to see if anyone has any mental advise or different insites that could be useful.
Hi Justin, welcome among us. It depends by what you are looking for. But remember, the best answer always come from within.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:03 AM   #7214
Dude111

Welcome Justin!!!

Being aware of Mind control IS EXCELLENT as it makes it harder for them to control you!!

Peace and love to you my friend!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 07:37 PM   #7215
ZedThou

Smile Things are getting too hard to ignore...

Hi, my first visit here. Have been aware of David for many years and listened to my work colleagues debate issues he raises. I've come around to their way of thinking as I can see how world events just aren't what they seem, things just don't add up. Such a vast array of subjects too, a feast even! Looking foreward to learning what's actually out there!
ZedThou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 02:31 PM   #7216
Billz
Premier Subscribers

I am an American giezar closer to the 85 than the 15. David's books make more sense than anything in print. Is there a list of his books and dvd's by date? Each one I read is like skipping chapters. It would be nice if there was a complete set price. What I have learned is to hang on to my boot straps, World dominance is just around the corner, the war mongars are about to start another one, there are too many lower class, got to make room for some more upper crust.
Billz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 11:05 PM   #7217
Dude111

Welcome everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedThou
Things are getting too hard to ignore...
yes for those of us AWAKE we can see this and YES its quite bad!!!

Welcome!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #7218
C1PH3R

Cool Hi everyone

I go by C1PH3R, but my family and friends call me Jason. Living that small town life in Northern California at the moment. I'm the kind of dude that likes to keep an open mind and see alternative viewpoints on a lot of things, so that brings me to places like this.

I look forward to checking out a lot of the stuff here, and maybe contributing some of my own.

In parting, here's a little joke for ya. How do you get two whales in a car? Start in England and drive West.
C1PH3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #7219
CattleMuted

I read this as
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_i_c_h_a_r_d View Post
I DON'T HAVE A SHOUTY USERNAME, lakes.
CattleMuted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #7220
blinder

Just wanted to say hello again, and to apologise to fellow newbies for my newbie txt's.
This site is far more than just a sounding board for what I "think" I've seen on tv. It's a wonderful community of people who still have the freedom to discuss things like adults. The best thing as a new fbie I find is to calm down first, somebody here said this and it's wise words. Now having stood back a bit, calmed down and read their wisdom I totally respect them love you all btw. It was a bad start but my heart is good folks i love and respect you all xx.