Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 05-09-2016, 05:54 AM   #7041
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeker View Post
I just joined yesterday but then I couldn't post anything, today I found out that I can post, so here I am. Thanks for letting me post
A warm welcome.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:37 PM   #7042
mcgarry
Banned

Default Hello

Hi mcgarry here, just saying hello
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:41 PM   #7043
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgarry View Post
Welcome to dif.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:40 PM   #7044
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Welcome to dif from me,too.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:20 PM   #7045
knightofalbion

Quote:
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #7046
Dude111

Welcome everyone
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 11:26 AM   #7047
Noracat

Hello everyone, I am here to find a lot of useful info and interesting tips. And I hope I will do that soon
Noracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 11:48 AM   #7048
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noracat View Post
Hello everyone, I am here to find a lot of useful info and interesting tips. And I hope I will do that soon
Welcome to our forum. If you need anything just ask.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 01:56 PM   #7049
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Eelcome on DIF
Old 17-09-2016, 06:44 PM   #7050
voltaire237

Howdy guys!
voltaire237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 07:11 PM   #7051
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltaire237 View Post
Howdy guys!

Welcome on DIF, voltaire
Old 17-09-2016, 09:51 PM   #7052
knightofalbion

Quote:
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Noracat.
Old 17-09-2016, 09:52 PM   #7053
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltaire237 View Post
Howdy guys!
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Voltaire.
Old 25-09-2016, 10:14 PM   #7054
fitpass777

Default Hello

Good day to you all. I am new here, this is my first post. I have read a few of David's books and am interested in a lot of the topics here. I am looking forward to engaging in conversation and expanding my knowledge.
fitpass777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 04:52 PM   #7055
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitpass777 View Post
Good day to you all. I am new here, this is my first post. I have read a few of David's books and am interested in a lot of the topics here. I am looking forward to engaging in conversation and expanding my knowledge.
Old 26-09-2016, 06:35 PM   #7056
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitpass777 View Post

Welcome to Dif, fitpass.
Old 28-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #7057
likeheavensent
Premier Subscribers

Post Insight

Hi David,

I am an intuitive like yourself. I like going into deep subjects and see what is causing many of the effects and how to prevent this from happening going forward. The most important advantage that we have against the Illuminati occult is a numbers game. People don't realize that we outnumber their efforts for people believing in Christ. In the past decade, has there been an attempt for discrediting Christ our savior for purposes of holding a different agenda of luring people into the occult. The idea of luring people into the occult is using the MK Ultra mind control for programming their victims for lasting effects and being under their control for working on the terrorism, murdering, sex and human trafficing that we are witnessing for the past decade. This programming takes a lot of time, resources, and energy that works against them. The favor that we show are getting people not to buy into this deception any longer and work our numbers of believers in favor of putting a stop to this occult. I see too many small groups trying to work this agenda and somehow we need to put our efforts into ONE group and combine our ideas, this is how we will be effective. The question is ....How do we do this and make it known throughout the world. We can no longer think as countries for boundaries are what has created a lot of the problems today. We need to embrace globalization, in the right way, and serving for the right reasons...For humanity. It would be an important idea of forming different specialized groups withint his ONE organization that can identify key areas of helping go after specifics of the hierarchy of the occult. One of these areas needs to be people like Mark Phillips that specialize in "deprogramming" individuals and have a private retreat for building witnesses and getting these people to testify. It is critical to recognize that to defeat them is using their own strategic mindset of getting people to be lured into these deprogramming retreats and let the healing begin. A good example of this would be for Johnny Gosch (Jeffery Gannon) needs further review due to being linked to the White House specifically. He would be a very essential person in future testimonial cases.
likeheavensent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 05:27 PM   #7058
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeheavensent View Post
Hi David,

I am an intuitive like yourself. I like going into deep subjects and see what is causing many of the effects and how to prevent this from happening going forward. The most important advantage that we have against the Illuminati occult is a numbers game. People don't realize that we outnumber their efforts for people believing in Christ. In the past decade, has there been an attempt for discrediting Christ our savior for purposes of holding a different agenda of luring people into the occult. The idea of luring people into the occult is using the MK Ultra mind control for programming their victims for lasting effects and being under their control for working on the terrorism, murdering, sex and human trafficing that we are witnessing for the past decade. This programming takes a lot of time, resources, and energy that works against them. The favor that we show are getting people not to buy into this deception any longer and work our numbers of believers in favor of putting a stop to this occult. I see too many small groups trying to work this agenda and somehow we need to put our efforts into ONE group and combine our ideas, this is how we will be effective. The question is ....How do we do this and make it known throughout the world. We can no longer think as countries for boundaries are what has created a lot of the problems today. We need to embrace globalization, in the right way, and serving for the right reasons...For humanity. It would be an important idea of forming different specialized groups withint his ONE organization that can identify key areas of helping go after specifics of the hierarchy of the occult. One of these areas needs to be people like Mark Phillips that specialize in "deprogramming" individuals and have a private retreat for building witnesses and getting these people to testify. It is critical to recognize that to defeat them is using their own strategic mindset of getting people to be lured into these deprogramming retreats and let the healing begin. A good example of this would be for Johnny Gosch (Jeffery Gannon) needs further review due to being linked to the White House specifically. He would be a very essential person in future testimonial cases.
Old 28-09-2016, 06:46 PM   #7059
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeheavensent View Post
Hi David,

Welcome to the forum, likeheavensent
Old 29-09-2016, 12:15 AM   #7060
aldoria

Smile New here

..from East coast..Massachusetts..
aldoria is offline   Reply With Quote