Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-08-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
tom bombadil

Default you tube shenanigans

Heres one for you.

I think by now we are all in agreement that you tube has taken a turn for the worse! Well, there is something I noticed recently and wondered if any of you have 'suffered' the same.

Back story...I am a happy chappie! I slag folk off, I agree with them and I also just whine from time to time. The you tubes I watch are generally of the things that I enjoy or are, of course, an interest of mine, either because of a long term connection or on recommendation!

SOMETIMES however, I push the boat out a bit and dabble in the dark arts of "SOmeThiNG NEEEWWW"!!# I might click on a simple '5 things...' vid or a 'How dumb are you?' vid!

Because of all the race shit and de-men-ising (???? see what I did there?) going on, I do often now click on all sorts of shit related one way or other.

BUT HERE'S THE RUB! I will click on a 'golly-wogs are cool' or a 'womens rights for all....women' or some such click bait, AND just a few days later it seems that I have SUBSCRIBED to them! WTF? Always a political vid, and always a 'far' left or right one!

Has any of you noticed this? It mostly comes after I place the vid in a watch later slot.

Or is it just me, and I am doing things behind my back?

tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote