Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 23-10-2009, 05:40 AM   #241
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
You said that we humans have a creative power that the elite do not.
I am unsure what kind of power you refer to..BUT

What would happen if we humans projected a wall of love and intent of protection around you and renewed it every day?
They would not be able to break that would they?

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR AN EXPERIMENT?

BTW Is there any loose rule of thumb for telling what is safe (as far as the occult goes) for us and what is not?

I would really appreciate the help.

It is a bit disturbing, that all religions including the new age ones, get you to give up your will to varying degrees..

As to the thread..
i saw that part of an Alex Jones Video where David Gergen tells Alex that he violated some understanding...after he found out who Alex was..it seemed a bit odd...almost staged or something..it does make me wonder if Alex wasn't commissioned to plant disinfo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM
From my perspective, anything that has you focus on something outside the self is enslaving, and anything that has you draw strength from within is freeing. Energy is neutral for the most part. It is what you do with that matters.

Ah protective barriers would not get a book published however. I'm able to defend myself very well psychically the majority of the time, and they do not seem to have any desire to kill me physically, so neither of these are large concerns. It is more the negative things they can do to other aspects of my life that has been the greatest issue.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 06:00 AM   #242
mysticmolly
Banned

Semiramis became the goddess of the moon, fertility, etc.

When Nimrod died, the Babylonian mystery religion in which he figured prominently continued on. His wife Queen Semiramis saw to that. Nimrod was also said to be born of Queen Semiramis. So Nimrod was both son and husband of Queen Semiramis. Once he was dead, she deified him as the Sun-god. In various cultures he later became known as Baal, the Great Life Giver, the god of fire, Baalim, Bel, Molech, etc.

I think the owl is Semiramis ... The fire is Molech
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #243
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
From my perspective, anything that has you focus on something outside the self is enslaving, and anything that has you draw strength from within is freeing. Energy is neutral for the most part. It is what you do with that matters.

Ah protective barriers would not get a book published however. I'm able to defend myself very well psychically the majority of the time, and they do not seem to have any desire to kill me physically, so neither of these are large concerns. It is more the negative things they can do to other aspects of my life that has been the greatest issue.
Thanks for those wise words.

Yet DE, dont we have to do something to stop this overt control?

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 08:06 AM   #244
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Thanks for those wise words.

Yet DE, dont we have to do something to stop this overt control?

they aren't wise words, he's saying that if you focus on others you're enslaving yourself.

trap (or crap).
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #245
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
they aren't wise words, he's saying that if you focus on others you're enslaving yourself.

trap (or crap).
When it boils down too it. Yeah. Do you focus on religion, which takes away your spirituality. HE did not say people. That is your take on it. What I comprehend DE to means is false idols. To put it in a Christian perspective. BTW I respect the right of those who believe in a religion. It's their choice and their path.

Last edited by boots; 23-10-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:52 AM   #246
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post

When Nimrod died, the Babylonian mystery religion in which he figured prominently continued on. His wife Queen Semiramis saw to that. Nimrod was also said to be born of Queen Semiramis. So Nimrod was both son and husband of Queen Semiramis. Once he was dead, she deified him as the Sun-god. In various cultures he later became known as Baal, the Great Life Giver, the god of fire, Baalim, Bel, Molech, etc.

I think the owl is Semiramis ... The fire is Molech
There never was a goddess called Semiramis. Nimrod is a figure from Hebrew mythology and there was no Babylonian Mystery religion. Get your facts right and do your research instead of just parrotting other people's misguided ideas. Have you been reading His-slop?

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "

Last edited by rapunzel; 23-10-2009 at 08:52 AM.
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #247
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
When it boils down too it. Yeah. Do you focus on religion, which takes away your spirituality. HE did not say people. That is your take on it. What I comprehend DE to means is false idols. To put it in a Christian perspective. BTW I respect the right of those who believe in a religion. It's their choice and their path.

"something outside the self" refers to living creatures too, unless you think you contain them.
Old 23-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #248
boots
Banned

Quote:
"something outside the self" refers to living creatures too, unless you think you contain them.
You've got the wrong end of the stick mate. There was nothing mentioned about living creatures. You are getting confused.

Let's look at that statement again, shall we.

Quote:
From my perspective, anything that has you focus on something outside the self is enslaving, THOUGHTS and anything that has you draw strength from within is freeing.SPIRIT Energy is neutral for the most part. It is what you do with that matters. QUANTUM PHYSICS

Old 23-10-2009, 09:36 AM   #249
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
You've got the wrong end of the stick mate. There was nothing mentioned about living creatures. You are getting confused.

Let's look at that statement again, shall we.

no boots, i simply gave a different interpretation to darketernal's words.

were they intentionally cryptic?
Old 23-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #250
boots
Banned

Quote:
no boots, i simply gave a different interpretation to darketernal's words.

were they intentionally cryptic?
Yep runciter,

We are not on the same spiritual plane as creatures, which is what I comprehended you to mean as animals.

I dont think for one minute that DE has no compassion for other human beings when saying that. "To focus on outside the self."

What country are you from? Maybe there is a misrepresentation of sentence structures.

Old 23-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #251
strt
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
There never was a goddess called Semiramis. Nimrod is a figure from Hebrew mythology and there was no Babylonian Mystery religion. Get your facts right and do your research instead of just parrotting other people's misguided ideas. Have you been reading His-slop?
Phew, I am glad that's cleared now. I always thought there might be Babylonian mistery religion but I was clearly wrong. Can we move along now since there is nothing to see here?

Here is one fact I would like you all to research before this thread goes in the wrong direction: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/faq.php
Old 23-10-2009, 10:38 AM   #252
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strt View Post
Phew, I am glad that's cleared now. I always thought there might be Babylonian mistery religion but I was clearly wrong. Can we move along now since there is nothing to see here?

Here is one fact I would like you all to research before this thread goes in the wrong direction: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/faq.php

Gee thats a funny post.

Yeah point taken.

Old 23-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #253
darketernal
Banned

runciter, you completely misunderstood what I said, and perhaps it was poorly worded by me as I was getting ready to go to sleep for the night. I was refering to inteneral and external as a source of energy, power and a source of morality. It was no my intention to imply that caring or not caring about the fate of other beings was a factor in this.
Old 23-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #254
danceswithbunnies

Quote:

That is a really great point..i like that..(and i know you don't mean lack of caring for others)

The thing i am focusing on is that you are saying it is not the method/path/ religion but the focus and intent...and that is an awesome point.

It is not WHAT you call it but the thing in itself.

So whether you call that source inside you Christ, or the name of some Goddess, or even Satan..doesn't really matter...it is the getting in touch with that that matters and not committing idolatry by praying to something "out there"..

About the prayers and protection...
Maybe barrier was the wrong word..
Creating a barrier means something you are keeping out will be there.

Maybe a bubble of high vibration that discourages negative things from happening would have been a better way to put it..

Oh well, sorry we can't help out there then.
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 23-10-2009 at 03:00 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #255
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
runciter, you completely misunderstood what I said, and perhaps it was poorly worded by me as I was getting ready to go to sleep for the night. I was refering to inteneral and external as a source of energy, power and a source of morality. It was no my intention to imply that caring or not caring about the fate of other beings was a factor in this.
but your philosophy is probably the product of an hostile environment, isn't it?

my impression is that it leads to closedness, i think that energies should flow freely.

my fear is that a spirituality based on the self can create limitations in sharing (anything).
Old 23-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #256
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
SEMIRAMIS THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND THE MOTHER OF GOD NIMROD

SEMIRAMIS -
"Queen of Heaven"
"Mother of god"

"Semiramis became known
as the "queen of heaven,"
and was the prototype
from which all other pagan
goddesses came."
--World Religions
by David Terrell

"Semiramis, in particular
was the model and original
of every goddess and
female cult figure in the
ancient and modern worlds."
--SEMIRAMIS,
QUEEN OF BABYLON
by Bryce Self
Madonna and Child

"Nimrod and his mother (Semiramis)
became the chief entities of worship
as a Madonna and child. This belief and
practice spread to Egypt, where the
names of the gods were Isis and Osiris.
The son Osiris was born December 25.
In Asia it was Cybele and Deonius.
In Rome they were called Fortuna and
Jupiter. Throughout the world we still find
the remnants of mother and child worship
to this day. It is no surprise that this same
system still exists at the end of the age.
It is called "Mystery Babylon" (Rev 17:5).
Shockingly, it is disguised as Christianity
and is still practiced in the celebration
of Christmas."
--The Bible as History
by Werner Keller

http://images.google.co.nz/imgres?im...CZXqtQOttqDjAQ
Old 23-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #257

Quote:
I get pretty exasperated when people quote Hislop and his followers, but
Semiramis (sĕmĭr'əmĭs), mythical Assyrian queen, noted for her beauty and wisdom. She was reputed to have conquered many lands and founded the city of Babylon. After a long and prosperous reign she vanished from earth in the shape of a dove and was thereafter worshiped as a deity, acquiring many of the characteristics of the goddess Ishtar.Columbia Encyclopedia (2007)
James Frazer apparently agreed. The rest of it, not so much.

But clearly, there is no such thing as "Mystery Babylon," as this phrase comes from fanatical Protestants willfully ignoring the comma in Revelation 17:5, "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT." Babylon is the Mystery.

Last edited by 1977; 23-10-2009 at 07:05 PM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #258
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post

But clearly, there is no such thing as "Mystery Babylon," as this phrase comes from fanatical Protestants willfully ignoring the comma in Revelation 17:5, "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT." Babylon is the Mystery.
Thanks for pointing that out, I appreciate it.
Old 23-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #259
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
I get pretty exasperated when people quote Hislop and his followers, but
Semiramis (sĕmĭr'əmĭs), mythical Assyrian queen, noted for her beauty and wisdom. She was reputed to have conquered many lands and founded the city of Babylon. After a long and prosperous reign she vanished from earth in the shape of a dove and was thereafter worshiped as a deity, acquiring many of the characteristics of the goddess Ishtar.—Columbia Encyclopedia (2007)
James Frazer apparently agreed.

I think you raise a valid point here. People forget that Semiramis was a queen and not a goddess, at least historically, and her name is associated by some with an incarnation of Ishtar. Again it is not the names that are important, becuase names change over time. It is the idea behind the name that is of signifigance. The concept in this case being the mother goddess. It doesn't matter if you call her Ishtar, Queen Semiramis or Mother Mary.
Old 23-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #260
mysticmolly
Banned

Semiramis - The Wife of Nimrod
is also known under various aliases,

* Allilah or Allah
* Ariadne
* Astarte
* Cybele;
Goddess with the 12 stars;
celibacy is required of her priests