Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 12-06-2018, 02:15 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Pole Shift Apocalypse

I've always been sceptical about the idea of a (rotational) pole shift ...

Magnetic pole shifts are ongoing , over millions of years and present no problem ..

But a shift in the rotational axis of the planet is a different matter .... the Earth has a huge rotational inertia , a tremendous force would be need , where could this come from??? ..

Well ... some friendly ETs have explained it all to corey goode ... and he's passed it on to us ....( ... I'm reading between the lines a bit)

It's the hiccuping sun .... a huge plasma stream , charged particles , from the sun reacts with the Earth's magnetic field , passing on a force to the Earth ... it's this that causes a change in axis....

Those on the surface will experience earth movements , tidal waves one mile high , volcanic eruptions . Hard to imagine many will survive , but those who do can expect massive assistance from friendly ETs...

So if you see any drastic changes in the sun's light output , you need to head for your survival shelter strait away (you should have this fully prepared by now) ...

Normal CME take a few days to reach Earth.

If the sun has a drastic change in light output you have a few days before the charged particles reach Earth and the Earth changes occur , no shelter??? head for high ground , if you survive the tsunamis there will be hurricane winds following , get underground ....

After a few days things should quieten down if the sun is visible through the clouds , it will move differently ... then the ET's will come to give help....

That's what Correy says anyway , (Blessings be upon him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8K4h4qKAVc

Last edited by oz93666; 12-06-2018 at 08:44 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:46 AM   #2
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Magnetic pole shifts are ongoing , over millions of years and present no problem ..

But a shift in the rotational axis of the planet is a different matter .... the Earth has a huge rotational inertia , a tremendous force would be need , where could this come from??? ..

Well ... some friendly ETs have explained it all to corey goode ... and he's passed it on to us ....( well... I'm reading between the lines a bit)

It's the hiccuping sun .... a huge plasma stream , charged particles , from the sun reacts with the Earth's magnetic field , passing on a force to the Earth ... it's this that causes a change in axis....

Those on the surface will experience earth movements , tidal waves one mile high , volcanic eruptions . Hard to imagine many will survive , but those who do can expect massive assistance from friendly ETs...

So if you see any drastic changes in the sun's light output , you need to head for your survival shelter strait away (you should have this fully prepared by now) ...

If the sun has a drastic change in light output you have a few days before the charged particles reach Earth and things change , no shelter??? head for high ground , if you survive the tsunamis there will be hurricane winds following , get underground ....

After a few days things should quieten down if the sun is visible through the clouds , it will move differently ... then the ET's will come....

Nibiru.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:07 AM   #3
screamingeagle

Universe is electric.....imo its those forces in combination with other things that hold earth "on place"
if they are disturbed or something you can easly have pole shift......energy, frequency and vibration.'

Tesla knew it all......
Old 12-06-2018, 08:06 AM   #4
the nine

Quote:

Well ... some friendly ETs have explained it all to corey goode ... and he's passed it on to us ....( well... I'm reading between the lines a bit)

If the sun has a drastic change in light output you have a few days before the charged particles reach Earth and things change , no shelter??? head for high ground , if you survive the tsunamis there will be hurricane winds following , get underground ....

After a few days things should quieten down if the sun is visible through the clouds , it will move differently ... then the ET's will come....

Sounds almost messianic..
New religion perhaps?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:23 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Sounds almost messianic..
New religion perhaps?
I put in that last line as a joke .... whenever muslims say the name of their prophet mohammed they add "sall? llahu 'alayhi wa salaam" ...blessings be upon him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Universe is electric......
It's no coincidence that the Electric Universe movement has appeared at this time ...EU a combination of hard science and reinterpretation of ancient myths and history ...

They say the sun is electric , powered by cosmic tides of charged particles , and that humanity has experienced changes before , plasma light shows from the sun and even from planets.

I still haven't fully finished my spaciouse reinforced concrete underground shelter yet ... started 5 years ago, I knew then it would be a good idea , but I get distracted ...then someone like Goode pops up and reminds me to get on with it ... it should be fairly watertight and be able to withstand the passing of a tidal wave over it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Nibiru.
Corey Goode's sources have said nothing about Nibiru ... even if a large planet/star did pass by , not clear to see how this would cause Earths axis to shift...

Goode's sources are various ET's , including blue avions .... as well as people within the SSP which Goode worked in for many years.

Last edited by oz93666; 12-06-2018 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:29 AM   #6
the nine

Quote:
I put in that last line as a joke .... whenever muslims say the name of their prophet mohammed they add "sall? llahu 'alayhi wa salaam" ...blessings be upon him....

It's no coincidence that the Electric Universe movement has appeared at this time ...EU a combination of hard science and reinterpretation of ancient myths and history ...

They say the sun is electric , powered by cosmic tides of charged particles , and that humanity has experienced changes before , plasma light shows from the sun and even from planets.
Lol
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 12-06-2018, 08:34 AM   #7
oneriver

Quote:

I still haven't fully finished my spaciouse reinforced concrete underground shelter yet ... started 5 years ago, I knew then it would be a good idea , but I get distracted ...then someone like Goode pops up and reminds me to get on with it ... it should be fairly watertight and be able to withstand the passing of a tidal wave over it ...
With a pole shift you are looking at huge tracts of land that were previously above water being submerged.....

What elevation above sea level is your bunker?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 12-06-2018, 08:56 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
With a pole shift you are looking at huge tracts of land that were previously above water being submerged.....

What elevation above sea level is your bunker?
Yes ... this has been bothering me ...I'm only 10 meters above sea level , but 30 Km inland ... some land will go up , some will go down ... those now living Kms above sea level will have more chance of surviving ...

Worst case scenario , I'll be trapped in my bunker a hundred meters below the new sea level !!!

The only way to avoid this without moving location , is to build a very strong fiberglass egg , just big enough for me to squeeze into 1.2 meters high , I lock myself in and float ( the girlfriend is on her own) ... telepathic ETs will rescue me floating on the water ....

Last edited by oz93666; 12-06-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:02 AM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Perhaps it's my age but if this were to happen I would just accept it peacefully. There are just some things you cannot fight.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:37 AM   #10
the nine

Quote:
Yes ... this has been bothering me ...I'm only 10 meters above sea level , but 30 Km inland ... some land will go up , some will go down ... those now living Kms above sea level will have more chance of surviving ...

Worst case scenario , I'll be trapped in my bunker a hundred meters below the new sea level !!!

The only way to avoid this without moving location , is to build a very strong fiberglass egg , just big enough for me to squeeze into 1.2 meters high , I lock myself in and float ( the girlfriend is on her own) ... telepathic ETs will rescue me floating on the water ....
Interesting..how would your 'egg' allow air to breath in but keep the water out?
Im intrigued
(hopefully no smelly farts for the duration
Old 12-06-2018, 10:01 AM   #11
thermion

OK. Could we flesh this prediction out a bit as I'm sure the aliens would have explained to Corey Goode in words he can pass on when we might expect this apocalypse. Are we talking weeks, months, years, centuries or longer?

As for Nibiru, hasn't it been going to be visible to the naked eye "any time now" for at least 10 years? Why can we still not see it? (That's a rhetorical question; you only need to lurk on any amateur astronomy forum to answer that...)

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:57 AM   #12
oneriver

Quote:

Just buy an off the shelf tsunami pod...

Old 12-06-2018, 12:01 PM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
OK. Could we flesh this prediction out a bit as I'm sure the aliens would have explained to Corey Goode in words he can pass on when we might expect this apocalypse. Are we talking weeks, months, years, centuries or longer?
There are different opinions among different ET groups as to exactly how and when it will all unfold ... the SSP has a data base connected to many ET groups , and the consensus is that this should happen "at the end of the current solar minimum".... that's within a year or two ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
As for Nibiru, ....
No mention of nibiru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Interesting..how would your 'egg' allow air to breath in but keep the water out?
Im intrigued
enough air to survive about 15mins ... there would have to be an opening to the outside , when closed strong enough to keep out water at 30 atmospheres pressure ...when floating can be opened to allow fresh air

Last edited by oz93666; 12-06-2018 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:26 PM   #14
the nine

Quote:
There are different opinions among different ET groups as to exactly how and when it will all unfold ... the SSP has a data base connected to many ET groups , and the consensus is that this should happen "at the end of the current solar minimum".... that's within a year or two ...

No mention of nibiru.

enough air to survive about 15mins ... there would have to be an opening to the outside , when closed strong enough to keep out water at 30 atmospheres pressure ...when floating can be opened to allow fresh air
Just thought I might add that next year is the real 2012
The Ethiopians keep the best records and no politics above religion!
Old 12-06-2018, 01:01 PM   #15
oneriver

Interesting article on "safe locations" after a pole shift.

Oz, I'm afraid Asia and the Pacific rim don't fare well, as expected...

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/h...2.htm#contents

but then it's not looking too rosy for me either..

Quote:
Ireland and Scotland

Ireland, as Scotland, will be dragged down during the land stretch that precedes the pole shift, when the Atlantic is put under tension before the Atlantic Rift splits further.

As this first occurs when the waters have moved toward the poles, during the rotation stoppage, the degree to which the land has dropped will not at first be apparent.

Then, during the shift itself, when the water that has flowed to the poles returns to the new equator and sloshes about, the impact of tidal waves will be worse than expected.

After the Atlantic Rift has widened, the shore lines, already below their former level, will have less structure to hold them up as they are fringed along the rift edge, and will drop below the waves for that reason.

All in all, Ireland will drown, and those wishing to survive are advised to seek safety inland on the mainland of Europe, by boat, when rotation stops.