Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

View Poll Results: Do you see this as a problem?
Yes 64 49.61%
No 65 50.39%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2010, 06:04 AM   #41
boots
Banned

Belgium

Main article: Bloed-Bodem-Eer en Trouw
A Belgian neo-Nazi organization, Bloed, Bodem, Eer en Trouw (Blood, Land, Honour and Faithfulness), was created in 2004 after splitting from the international network (). The group rose to public prominence in September 2006, after 17 members (including 11 soldiers) were arrested under the December 2003 anti-terrorist laws and laws against , and . According to Justice Minister and Interior Minister , the suspects (11 of whom were members of the military) were preparing terrorist attacks in order to "destabilize" .[17][18] According to journalist Manuel Abramowicz, of the Resistances network, the ultras of the radical right have always had as its aim to "infiltrate the state mechanisms," including the army in the 1970s and the 1980s, through and the .[19]
A police operation, which mobilized 150 agents, searched five military barracks (in near the Dutch border: Kleine-Brogel, Peer, (Royal military school) and – as well as 18 private addresses in . They found weapons, munitions, explosives, and a homemade bomb large enough to make "a car explode." The leading suspect, B.T., was organizing the trafficking of weapons, and was developing international links, in particular with the Dutch far right movement De Nationale Alliantie.[20][21][22][23][24][25]
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:05 AM   #42
boots
Banned

Bosnia and Herzegovina

The neo-Nazi organization Bosanski Pokret Nacionalnog Ponosa (Bosnian Movement of National Pride) was founded in in February 2010. Their model is the . They proclaimed ", , , the Croatian separatists, , , and " as their main enemies.[26]
Old 04-09-2010, 06:06 AM   #43
boots
Banned

Chile

Some neo-Nazis in derive their ideology from the writings of , while others follow an orthodox Nazi ideology influenced by and German Nazis who fled to the country after . Traditional Nazism is more common among descendants of German or other European immigrants in southern Chile. Common targets of neo-Nazi hate crimes in Chile include , , , and .
The approach influenced by Palacios elevates the Chilean in status, since he considered the "Chilean race" a mix of two bellicose master races: the of Spain and the of Chile. He traced the origins of the Spanish component of the Chilean race to the coast of the , specifically to in , one of the supposed of the .[27] Palacios claimed that both the blonde and the bronze coloured Chilean Mestizo share a "moral physonomy", and that both think and reason in an identical way. He opposed immigration from , and argued on medical grounds that Mestizos derived from south Europeans lack "cerebral control", and are a social load.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:08 AM   #44
boots
Banned

Croatia

See also: Neo-Nazism in Croatia
Neo-Nazis in base their ideology on the writings of and .[28][29][30][31] At the end of , many of Pavelić's members fled to , where they found sanctuary and continued their and activities (which were tolerated because of hostilities).[32] The resurgence of the Ustaše movement in post-war Croatia is partly due to significant financial support of the by Ustaše emigrants.[33] To many of their modern supporters, the Ustaše are considered victims of the historically disputed , and the late president even proposed to rebury Ustaše members together with victims of the , as a sign of national reconciliation.[34][35][36][37][38][39] Croatian Serbs felt insulted by that proposal. Jonathan Levy, one of the lawyers representing plaintiffs in a 1999 lawsuit against the (Institute for Religious Works), the order, and the Croatian Liberation Movement (the Ustaše), the National Bank of and others, said: "Many are still terrified of the Ustashe, the particularly. Unlike the , the Ustashe still exist and have a party headquarters in ." [40]
In 1999, 's Square of the Victims of Fascism was renamed The Square of The Great Men of Croatia, provoking widespread criticism of Croatia's attitude toward the .[41] In 2000, city council renamed the square to Square of the Victims of Fascism again.[42] Many streets in Croatia were renamed after the prominent Ustaše figure , which provoked outrage amongst the Serbian minority. Since 2002, there has been a reversal of this development, and streets with the name of Mile Budak or other persons connected with the Ustaše movement are few or non-existent.[43] A plaque in with the inscription "Croatian Knight " was erected to commemorate Francetić, the notorious Ustaše leader of the Black Legion.The plaque remained there for four years, until it was removed by the authorities.[43][44]
There have been instances of , such as the phrase (meaning "hang Serbs on the trees!"). An Orthodox church was with pro-Ustaše graffiti in 2004.[45][46] Police have sped up responses to the appearance of extreme graffiti and other hate-based vandalism.[47]
During some protests in Croatia, supporters of and other suspected have carried symbols and pictures of Ante Pavelić.[48] In 2003, an attempt was made to amend the Croatian by adding articles prohibiting the public display of Nazi symbols, the propagation of Nazi ideology, and . However, this attempt was prevented by the Croatian court in the same year.[49] In 2005, the Croatian government made a move toward the Nazi-era law interpretation and practice, by granting to the Croatian parliament the exclusive right to interpret and authenticate the law.[50] An amendment was added in 2006 to prohibit any type of based on factors such as , , , , or origin.[51] In 2007, authorities launched a criminal investigation into the widespread display of symbols at the May 12 gathering of Croatian nationalists in , Austria.[52][53]
, a popular Croatian singer, has sung "" in his concerts, a song that glorifies the Ustaše and their of the Serbs. His May 17, 2007 concert in was attended by 60,000 people, many of them wearing Ustaše uniforms. Some gave Ustaše salutes, and shouted the Ustaše slogan "" (for the homeland – ready!). This event prompted the office of the to publicly address a protest to the Croatian president, .[54][55][56][57][58]
Old 04-09-2010, 07:37 AM   #45
bike pump
Banned

I am unsure I think its just over zealous buisiness men getting rich off peoples
bike pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:17 AM   #46
griffinman

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Croatia

See also: Neo-Nazism in Croatia
Neo-Nazis in Croatia base their ideology on the writings of Ante Starčević and Ante Pavelić.[28][29][30][31] At the end of World War II, many of Pavelić's Ustaše members fled to the West,]
wow..I'm not sure I've seen this before;
someone taking whole sections of wikipedia and then posting it on forums.

anyone else?
Old 04-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #47
repin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
wow..I'm not sure I've seen this before;
someone taking whole sections of wikipedia and then posting it on forums.

anyone else?
Better than your racist rant i guess
repin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #48
sillyhumans
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by repin View Post
better than your racist rant i guess
zing ! ! !
sillyhumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #49
sillyhumans
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
Hello sillyhumans. I know you are reading this because I checked your profile. So how long have you been heiling Hitler?

Didn't you know that you are supposed to deny your neo nazi status while on DIF?

Damn, now you are going to have to sign up with a new ID.

Best check in with tinybint first and get the whole "I'm not a neo nazi guvnah honest I isn't" briefing.
I was actually saying 88 as a joke . I'm Italian American and definately no nazi . My family fought on them in WW2 . Growing up in Los Angeles my friends and I have fought neo-Nazi skinheads in the streets of surrounding cities on many occasions .

Although I have one or two friends that are x-skinheads but that's due to them having done time in jail and that's prison politics . . . kind of hard to explain .

I grew up in a black neighborhood for part of my life and was one of few white guys to be down with a mostly black gang - The Rolling 30 Crips - Try looking them up on Wikipedia .

So you can call me a lot of things , but definately not a Nazi .
sillyhumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #50
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyhumans View Post
I was actually saying 88 as a joke .
I did begin to wonder... One finds so many of them on this site, I took it as serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyhumans View Post
So you can call me a lot of things , but definately not a Nazi .
I take it back.

Sorry.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #51
vegan_on_the_land

I don't know if nazism is on the rise again but it's possible.

The BNP in the UK has a lot of members. Most are just disallusioned with the mainstream parties and are probably not nazis, but the leaders are sinister sickos.

Ridicule is a good weapon to use against them. If they stage rallies, go along wearing a Hitler moustache and do a John Cleese-type of silly goosestep. March behind them, whistling Colonel Bogey - or singing the unofficial words.

Laugh them off the streets. But be prepared to defend yourselves when they throw a tantrum.

Has anyone else heard the rumour that Hitler and some of his top henchmen were homosexual paedophiles who started the Hitler Youth for their own purposes?
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #52
repin
Banned

Monotheistic intolerance along with racism believing that their race was the chosen one by god gives rise to genocide.

Nazism is just a part of what was being done by the church for the last 2000 years.

I don't know why many people have hard time understanding that.

Last edited by repin; 04-09-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #53
ragnarok
Banned

We are living in the most interconnected environment in human history, where any semi-literate fuckwit is able to spout their views - or more usually, somebody else's - to an eager for information public. It's hardly surprising that nazi fetishists are taking advantage of it.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #54
ronisron
Inactive

Nazism, fascism, oligarchy or whatever you want to call, it has been around for a long time. It can be an oppressive dictatorship, or a sublime one where rights and freedoms are apparently given then slowly taken away. It's a different approach to the same ideology. There have been and are lots of dictators in the world, and also a lot of smiling actors with their fingers crossed behind their backs; most have been put in their power positions by the same group of people. It's always about controlling the people and the resources of a certain region.

It's not rising or not falling, it just wears different faces and uses different names and tactics wherever it pops up.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #55
lizzy

[QUOTE=ronisron;1059208863]Nazism, fascism, oligarchy or whatever you want to call, it has been around for a long time. It can be an oppressive dictatorship, or a sublime one where rights and freedoms are apparently given then slowly taken away. It's a different approach to the same ideology. There have been and are lots of dictators in the world, and also a lot of smiling actors with their fingers crossed behind their backs; most have been put in their power positions by the same group of people. It's always about controlling the people and the resources of a certain region.

It's not rising or not falling, it just wears different faces and uses different names and tactics wherever it pops up.[/QUOTE]

yes, created and controlled by the International Bankers who both fund and defraud government ,cohorts with mercenary multi-nationals.

Are they fascist or have they just employed it as a tool, one of those you mention .

Last edited by lizzy; 04-09-2010 at 12:35 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #56
repin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
yes, created and controlled by the International Bankers who both fund and defraud government ,cohorts with mercenary multi-nationals.

Are they fascist or have they just employed it as a tool, one of those you mention.
Economic system we were seeing is just part of the control system dont blame everything on the bankers and multinationals it is just a distraction.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #57
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by repin View Post
Economic system we were seeing is just part of the control system dont blame everything on the bankers and multinationals it is just a distraction.
Indeed, the rest of it we pay in taxes and they manufacture........

a distraction from what though....and please don't tell me ascension.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:45 PM   #58
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, created and controlled by the International Bankers who both fund and defraud government ,cohorts with mercenary multi-nationals.

Are they fascist or have they just employed it as a tool, one of those you mention.
I think that they employ different tactics depending on what they want the end result to be. They want all the resources of Africa, without the large number of people that live there to "interfere"; look at how vicious things are. Same as what's happening in the Middle East and Pakistan. They use a different tactic for those of us in the UK and North America, just quietly going about their business and controlling the flow of info that leaks out, though we see the lengths they go to to keep a lid on things. They are brutal in China in regards to human rights and freedoms, again, look at the sheer number of people they are trying to intimidate.

They exert the control however they feel they need to, for the most part it's through brutality.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:45 PM   #59
halfman_halfamazing
Banned

Not exacly nazism, but jew-hating, its clearly on the rise.

The manipulation coming from the media crucificating Israel and actually giving a terrorist organization (Hamas) the treatment of some benevolvent revolutionaries trying to save the world is so far-fetched from reality, its actually laughable. Not trying to be an israel-apologist, I know their way of dealing this stuff has been far away from "ideal", but shit, lets put things into context.

Ive been reading a lot this forum since I decided to sign, and I can safely say, a lot of you people are falling for the so called media and social manipulation you guys claim to fight against.

Let not misunderstand my post though, Israel is not free from criticism, not at all, but the excessive amount of criticism is reaching and highly surpassing the rational, leading towards jew-hating on an ultimate instance.

In before I get all bashed for this.
halfman_halfamazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:46 PM   #60
repin
Banned

Quote:
Indeed, the rest of it we pay in taxes and they manufacture........

a distraction from what though....and please don't tell me ascension.
no but i believe that all events are religiously motivated like politics/racism/economic slavery so on....

blaming the bankers doesn't answer much of the events that was going on in our world today.