mjbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
tptb are going to arrest themselves
this^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mjbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #1222
noncooperation

Iceland again taking a lead, now trying to hunt down the dirty bankers.

http://dailybail.com/home/justice-ic...e-bankers.html

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 04-08-2012 at 10:00 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #1223
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by toallofyou View Post
If it was imminent in April we can probably stop talking about it now
We must not confuse imminent with immediate.

This definition of imminent actually reads:"Ready to take place", well that has nothing to do with immediate.

I have made my opinion clear already on this thread & others; that just because something is late or has not happened yet does not mean it is debunked OR the people who said are debunked.

Actually many of the debunking type statements on this thread tell me a lot about some of you & how you think and also how fearful you must be - what other motivation would you have to debunk something or someone that doesn't require or need debinking?!

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
Old 24-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #1224
charlieprime

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
It might help you to know that I was living in Japan 2008/2009 and got to know Benjamin Fulford a little, and he seemed pretty credible to me in that I felt that he was honest in the way he presented things.
You didn't notice that his information about martial arts was crap?
charlieprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #1225
riversider

Freedom is not given back, it is taken back.
riversider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #1226
noncooperation

no arrests but the fact that this is even happening is promising:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...agistrate.html

Old 25-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #1227
dolores1

I see the cracks are showing!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #1228
morganrio
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
no arrests but the fact that this is even happening is promising:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...agistrate.html
Ciao Noncoop....yes it is promising....to know that are beatiful souls around, plenty of them, with a good professional curriculum too....i can tell you for sure, that this Italian fellow is a great guy....but is it a personal action......nothing to do (i stress over and over) with Wilcock, Drake, Fullford or Keenan scums
morganrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #1229
charlieprime

Quote:
...just because something is late or has not happened yet does not mean it is debunked OR the people who said are debunked.
I will tell this to my Jehovah's Witness friends. It will give them hope.

According to their theology, the world will end before the last person born in 1914 dies. The few remaining people are approaching 100 years of age.

Even in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary, they never give up hope.
Old 26-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #1230
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieprime View Post
I will tell this to my Jehovah's Witness friends. It will give them hope.

According to their theology, the world will end before the last person born in 1914 dies. The few remaining people are approaching 100 years of age.

Even in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary, they never give up hope.
It depends what "the world will end" means. The NWO plan massive depopulation either by nature, war, science or all three, Nibiru (or something from space) is coming to cause huge Earth changes, which will devastate the Planet and change the geography, and it is the end of linear time, after which humans will be separated to different Earth dimensions according to their soul's service to positive/negative level. That could be translated for simpler folk in simpler times , as being "the end of the world".

Last edited by zephiloyd; 26-08-2012 at 03:08 PM.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #1231
lizzy

Quote:
Iceland again taking a lead, now trying to hunt down the dirty bankers.

http://dailybail.com/home/justice-ic...e-bankers.html
yes indeed, tho' Iceland is an exception.....a small , well educated people that had the ability to get the right result. The banksters' won't let this happen anywhere else. Just look how Greece is trying but no way...they have already been parceled out and sold off....
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #1232
charlieprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
It depends what "the world will end" means.
That is true, but this Super-Burrito of Fear & Hope that Drake and Wilcock are selling is very specific. Towit...

"An anonymous insider Vietnam combat veteran knows about a secret plan the American military has been developing since 1979 to pull off a mostly non-violent coup d'eta which will replace all the Illuminati 'bad guys' who've been running our government with 'good guys' who will abide the U.S. constitution, return power to the states, and punish the evil-doers.

This will be possible because the U.S. military found a hidden 'Freeman-on-the-Land' type legal trick that makes it 'lawful', so our honorable fightin' boys in uniform can do it without violating orders. In fact, somebody in Pennsylvania already cleared it with the International Court in the Hauge.

After a short period of service disruption, easily covered by the stored toilet paper and MREs we preppers spent money on, all financial debts will be forgiven, the I.R.S. and all onerous regulations will vanish, the controlled media will be replaced, 1950's Mayberry carefree fun will return, and we will all get to work building everyone the Star Trek food replicators and transporters the Elites already possess in our new money-less system of peace and spiritual harmony using suppressed free energy technology."

Who wouldn't want that? I certainly would.

Here's the problem with that scenario...

The enemy is not some Illuminati 'bad guy' sitting in a mansion. The enemy is your Mom or next-door neighbor who believes in modern democratic government, ie. that it is moral to enslave other human beings as long as we vote on it. THAT is the Illuminati's greatest weapon.

The ONLY way we can defeat the Elite 'bad guys' is to help a significant minority of Americans decide that slavery is immoral. Until we do, we will get poorer and dumber, by design.

Regardless of their well-intentioned motives, guys like Wilcock who promote collectivism are actually helping the 'bad guys'.

I realize it is difficult to overcome fifteen thousand hours of government school indoctrination and twenty years of controlled media brain-programming to worship collectivism, but we must start doing exactly that.
Old 26-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #1233
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
yes indeed, tho' Iceland is an exception.....a small , well educated people that had the ability to get the right result. The banksters' won't let this happen anywhere else. Just look how Greece is trying but no way...they have already been parceled out and sold off....
Or maybe what this person said is more like what it is in reality:

You my friends have been misinformed.

I live in Iceland born and raised, and i was there the whole time of the so called “revolution”. let me inform you of some facts from one who is local and has studied economics and is informed of what is going on and has been in touch with the members of parliament and the locals.

There is no news from iceland because there is nothing to tell about, except that the EU joined the ESA in a legal proceedings case against Iceland in the Icesave case and the icelanders are considering to stop the proceeding to join the EU. But to the facts.

Only one primary bank was nationalized, the other primary banks are in holds of leverage traders, it was not decided not to pay the debt it was decided not to pay the debt in full. Now with the sale of some assets from the former private bank Landsbankinn they have gained enough cash to pay back the senior debt of Icesave in full the case against the Icesave is about the the rest of the debt and the interests. You can get clearer picture on this by watching the President of Iceland talk about icesave here.
The currency of Iceland did devaluate and the people are paying for it, the local companies that are selling of the national resources for example fish are taking control also those who own the banks now have gained over 40% of all private owned houses because of the devaluation of the local currency.

The stock market did not stop.

There was a new election, there were two parties who governed and one of those are still in power while the one who had to resign are getting near 40% votes according to todays poll.

There has been no arrest on high level bankers or executives. Interpol have never dictated an order to make the implicated parties leave the country. Interpol has no authority in Iceland.

The was a assembly to elect to rewrite a new Constitution but it was decreed unlawful by the supreme court that the assembly was conducted illegally and it is in stasis of today.

So in summary of the Icelandic “revolution”:- There were resignation but the other half stayed in power
only some banks were nationalized
there is no referendum for the people to decide over the economic decisions.
there has been no incarceration of responsible parties
the rewriting of the constitution is in stasis.what has happened is that Iceland is in stasis right now.the current currency has defaulted and the people who had any money do not have it right now. The banks and the government have taken most of it.
The party that had to resign after the crisis will get near majority of votes next year.
Those who live here in iceland who has any education are starting to flee for better jobs in Norway.
With much love

-----------------------------------

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Free_Thinkers/topic/8812355/1/

After having read the above there were instances in which I'd read again how successful Iceland has been in chasing their 'bad guys' and bankers out, etc. The sources don't seem highly credible or reputable (as in we've all heard of them and know ther excellent track record). So, I tend to think all that good news from Iceland is fabricated or embellished (unreal) and that the residents there are still dealing with the rats and traps and now have less to fight them with.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 26-08-2012 at 11:42 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 03:41 AM   #1234
thegatherer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Or maybe what this person said is more like what it is in reality:

You my friends have been misinformed.

I live in Iceland born and raised, and i was there the whole time of the so called “revolution”. let me inform you of some facts from one who is local and has studied economics and is informed of what is going on and has been in touch with the members of parliament and the locals.

There is no news from iceland because there is nothing to tell about, except that the EU joined the ESA in a legal proceedings case against Iceland in the Icesave case and the icelanders are considering to stop the proceeding to join the EU. But to the facts.

Only one primary bank was nationalized, the other primary banks are in holds of leverage traders, it was not decided not to pay the debt it was decided not to pay the debt in full. Now with the sale of some assets from the former private bank Landsbankinn they have gained enough cash to pay back the senior debt of Icesave in full the case against the Icesave is about the the rest of the debt and the interests. You can get clearer picture on this by watching the President of Iceland talk about icesave here. Grimsson Says Iceland's Debt to British Legally Unclear - YouTube

The currency of Iceland did devaluate and the people are paying for it, the local companies that are selling of the national resources for example fish are taking control also those who own the banks now have gained over 40% of all private owned houses because of the devaluation of the local currency.

The stock market did not stop.

There was a new election, there were two parties who governed and one of those are still in power while the one who had to resign are getting near 40% votes according to todays poll.

There has been no arrest on high level bankers or executives. Interpol have never dictated an order to make the implicated parties leave the country. Interpol has no authority in Iceland.

The was a assembly to elect to rewrite a new Constitution but it was decreed unlawful by the supreme court that the assembly was conducted illegally and it is in stasis of today.

So in summary of the Icelandic “revolution”:- There were resignation but the other half stayed in power
only some banks were nationalized
there is no referendum for the people to decide over the economic decisions.
there has been no incarceration of responsible parties
the rewriting of the constitution is in stasis.what has happened is that Iceland is in stasis right now.the current currency has defaulted and the people who had any money do not have it right now. The banks and the government have taken most of it.
The party that had to resign after the crisis will get near majority of votes next year.
Those who live here in iceland who has any education are starting to flee for better jobs in Norway.
With much love

Iceland forgives mortgage debt of its population? - YouTube

-----------------------------------

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Free_Thinkers/topic/8812355/1/

After having read the above there were instances in which I'd read again how successful Iceland has been in chasing their 'bad guys' and bankers out, etc. The sources don't seem highly credible or reputable (as in we've all heard of them and know ther excellent track record). So, I tend to think all that good news from Iceland is fabricated or embellished (unreal) and that the residents there are still dealing with the rats and traps and now have less to fight them with.
Cheers for taking the time to post that. There is a lot of rubbish spoken about Iceland being an example to us all...but people need to know the truth. I guess, understandably people want to see glimmers of hope at the moment its only human...
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote