Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

View Poll Results: Do you think there is an undeclared war on whites?
Yes 89 54.27%
No 75 45.73%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #1541
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
He's too kosher pro immigration and pro war for my liking.
Yes he is pro immigration anti racist just like oioioi and crew.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:12 AM   #1542
cpfc12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,594
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I haven't been on this thread for a day, what have i missed ??
has Eternal Spirit finally came out saying he thinks "all (insert racial group) should burn in hell" or has Oioioi admitted that he is a upper middle class twonk from a private school background that has never seen a black person before.

Jk
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:14 AM   #1543
oioioi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Evidently Chickentown
Posts: 11,562
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Thats strange since he has boasted of being proud of his Jewish heritage and that he will always give his full support to Israel.

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/Jew...aspx?id=179702



If we were lead by someone with a different skin colour that would be apartheid, you know like the South Africans and Rhodesians weren't too thrilled about being lead by someone with a different skin colour, darn right they were too because the white leaders favoured other whites over the Africans, same as would happen anywhere in Europe if they had an African leader.
Moot point, I don't want to be lead.
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:15 AM   #1544
oioioi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Evidently Chickentown
Posts: 11,562
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Yes he is pro immigration anti racist just like oioioi and crew.
I'm neither pro nor anti. I'm for freedom of movement.

I'll accept anti-racist.
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:16 AM   #1545
oioioi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Evidently Chickentown
Posts: 11,562
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
I haven't been on this thread for a day, what have i missed ??
has Eternal Spirit finally came out saying he thinks "all (insert racial group) should burn in hell" or has Oioioi admitted that he is a upper middle class twonk from a private school background that has never seen a black person before.

Jk
How's uni?

oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:19 AM   #1546
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oioioi View Post
How's uni?

Pardon me for intruding but I would expect that it is a bit harder for him unlike you who had rich parents to foot the bill.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:20 AM   #1547
oioioi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Evidently Chickentown
Posts: 11,562
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Pardon me for intruding but I would expect that it is a bit harder for him unlike you who had rich parents to foot the bill.
As rich as a coal miner and toothpaste top screwer on-erer can be!
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:21 AM   #1548
cpfc12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,594
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oioioi View Post
How's uni?

Full of middle class twats who go out partying every night and spunking their money, while i have to work as a chimney sweeper just to pay for my cockroach infested accommodation. The lecturers are zionists as well
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 02:08 AM   #1549
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
He's too kosher pro immigration and pro war for my liking.
Not quite white enough with the same Aryan beliefs eh?

One might begin to see holes in your theory... unless they were incredibly stupid.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 02:12 AM   #1550
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
Full of middle class twats who go out partying every night and spunking their money, while i have to work as a chimney sweeper just to pay for my cockroach infested accommodation. The lecturers are zionists as well
What are you studying?
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #1551
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Not quite white enough with the same Aryan beliefs eh?

One might begin to see holes in your theory... unless they were incredibly stupid.
He's a weirdo backing the Muslim brother hood etc in N.Africa. And said he'd back the Israelis if they attack Iran. Makes him slightly more Kosher than halal.

Both the above actions are detrimental to the average person of the UK. War = more debt, higher taxes, means more cuts in vital services at home.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 14-11-2011 at 12:32 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 12:37 PM   #1552
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
He's a weirdo backing the Muslim brother hood etc in N.Africa. And said he'd back the Israelis if they attack Iran. Makes him slightly more Kosher than halal.

Both the above actions are detrimental to the average person of the UK. War = more debt, higher taxes, means more cuts in vital services at home.
So the fact that he is white is irrelevant.
The fact a 'boss' exists isn't helping.

Excellent.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #1553
griffinman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South London
Posts: 7,002
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
Full of middle class twats who go out partying every night and spunking their money, while i have to work as a chimney sweeper just to pay for my cockroach infested accommodation. The lecturers are zionists as well
__________________
The creative act is a letting down of the net of human imagination into the ocean of chaos on which we are suspended, and the attempt to bring out of it ideas.
Terence McKenna
griffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #1554
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
So the fact that he is white is irrelevant.
The fact a 'boss' exists isn't helping.

Excellent.
I'm suggesting maybe he's more loyal to the kosher tribe than the Britonic tribes.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #1555
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
I'm suggesting maybe he's more loyal to the kosher tribe than the Britonic tribes.
So the theory of Aryan bosses isn't that sound...

You never know where allegiance lies with these tricky slippery fuckers. Usually some big corporations.
That's part of the problem of putting people on a pedestal and calling them 'boss.'
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.