Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 04-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #61
curly

Default Duck End

I'm quite confident this figure of a duck is very very old,it's situated on the edge of the village of cranford st john in the parish of kettering in northamptonshire,with cranford st andrew being a few hundred yards further away.As you can see in the second image,it's been skewered by the A14.

I've marked the outline of it's head and it's leg,which terminates at an old ironstone quarry site.

That's a ducks head,no doubt about it
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:53 AM   #62
curly

Coming out of the end of the ducks bill is a track,which if you wander down,which i've done many times,will take you past duck end farm and into duck end cranford st john,cool or what.Incidentally,a much used local greeting is 'awright me duck'.

As i said i think this one is very old as a stream marked in blue marks the top part of it's head including the bill.Where the dots turn yellow is the actual parish boundary for kettering,which comes in from the north and runs down the back of the ducks head and along what i think is it's body,with the wing above it.The bottom of the head is made by what looks like a very old man made raised bank.

This is what i think the wing is,the blue dots [stream] again mark it's outline.

Last edited by curly; 04-02-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #63
curly

Default Ducks leg

As you do,i had a good nosey about,with the intention of doing a bit of dowsing about where it's leg meets the now full land fill site.Just to see if anything was flowing off the end.This image shows the gap where the leg ends and the old quarry starts.I picked up a strong current the exact width of the narrowed leg end,about 40 paces.

If i remember correctly,it flowed into the leg and not out of it,
This way,the view into the leg.Which starts with a steep slope down into a tree lined gulley with a stream running through it.

My mate had told me about a couple of big black cats he'd seen in this area in an unconnected conversation,he was convinced they were of panther size.
So my bum squeaked a bit when i saw this at the entrance to the leg,i bravely pressed on through the gulley but luckily found no panthers[or foxes].

This 1945 image shows the ducks leg and the gulley seemed to be carefully untouched by the quarrying.

Last edited by curly; 04-02-2012 at 01:51 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #64
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
Coming out of the end of the ducks bill is a track,which if you wander down,which i've done many times,will take you past duck end farm and into duck end cranford st john,cool or what.Incidentally,a much used local greeting is 'awright me duck'.

As i said i think this one is very old as a stream marked in blue marks the top part of it's head including the bill.Where the dots turn yellow is the actual parish boundary for kettering,which comes in from the north and runs down the back of the ducks head and along what i think is it's body,with the wing above it.The bottom of the head is made by what looks like a very old man made raised bank.

This is what i think the wing is,the blue dots [stream] again mark it's outline.
It's a Mallard! another Goodun, curly, as soon as I saw it I thought "Mallard"
ie:- the blue stripe you mentioned. they have such on thier wing, but the bill shape, though slightly exaggerated was a dead give-away
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #65
curly

Nice pics DH,i found a link that shows the blue stripe on both the male and female.
http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Mallard/id/ac
I've got quite a bit more to add to this area.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #66
curly

Default Lake Volta

Lake Volta in ghana is the largest manmade lake in the world,and home to one of my favourite pieces of simulacra.Theres an island that's shaped like a bird in flight,it seems to be coming out of another island shaped like a human mouth.The images to me have undertones to the story of the journey of the soul.

The bird has the boundary line of two districts,volta and eastern running through it.The border with the district of ashanti is just to the west with brong ahofo's border seen coming in from the north and joining up above the bird.

There is another connected island worth looking at,it just reminds me of janus the two headed god.Or two cheeks of the same anus maybe depending where you end up.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/j/janus.html

Janus on the left,big mouth in the middle,bird on the right.

This made me think of charon,the ferryman to the dead.I'm going to call the mouth in the middle charon,it probably is'nt but the more often you get it wrong the more chance you got of getting it right one day.

Souls and what happens to them,mmmm i know something does
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=29861
Apologies to the people i never replied to btw

Definition of volta
n. - A turning; a time; -- chiefly used in phrases signifying that the part is to be repeated one, two, or more times; as, una volta, once. Seconda volta, second time, points to certain modifications in the close of a repeated strain.

Last edited by curly; 11-02-2012 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #67
deadhawk

that really must be deliberate, man
I think the island bvehind the bird is a tall jungle flower, in profile, the bird is a wee humming bird, see the drip of nectar under its beak, and the stigma, or another drop o' nectar at the flower?

the best one yet, in this case some one has gone to a great deal of effort, i reckon

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-02-2012 at 01:54 PM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #68
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
that really must be deliberate, man
I think the island bvehind the bird is a tall jungle flower, in profile, the bird is a wee humming bird, see the drip of nectar under its beak, and the stigma, or another drop o' nectar at the flower?

the best one yet, in this case some one has gone to a great deal of effort, i reckon
Best one yet,ta very much.Yes deliberate,it looks that way i must admit.Regarding the island behind the bird-your guess is as good as mine,it could be a flower.Therefore the little island under the birds beak being a drop of nectar makes sense,and the other one near the flower,good spot.
This bloke here seems to have done most of the spadework in terms of making it happen,even though it did'nt happen till well past his death.Incidentally,theres quite a bit more simulacra in the lake,the biggest crocodile in the world is lurking on the shore as well as some nasty looking demons.I'm not confident people will see this though,so maybe another time for that sort of stuff.
The complete flooding of the meeting place of the black volta and the white volta rivers interested me for some reason.

Heres another humming bird for you,this one is near chagford in devon.Useless fact number one is that according to the new scientist magazine in 1987,chagford had the most radioactive public toilet in the world on account of the unbeleivable amounts of radon gas emissions from the granite bedrock.

If you turn it upside down,the beak appears to be delving into the mouth of a head figure,made of the wheat fields.As with nearly all this simulacra,theres lots more connected to it,and i see several figures having a munch on the bird,but again,that's for later i think.

I've not researched this area yet,field names and road names etc both ancient and modern can often add substance to what looks to many people like a visual coincidence.

Last edited by curly; 11-02-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #69
curly

Default It's behind you

There's varying amounts of simulacra across mainland europe,some areas are thick with it,whilst others seem to have none at all.These images are from slovakia,there's a human head shape with a dog shape inside,the dogs head being the humans eye.Behind the head is a wood shaped like a comedy vampire with a big cape on.

The head is facing left and marked in yellow,the vampire is facing left also and is marked in red.

The district border passes through and touches the top of his cape a couple of times.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #70
curly

The image below shows the human head upside down,the woods on the right then seem to make another profile of a face,with something blocking/closing his mouth.

Some nearby facial simulacra looking right,with the same border running along the back of his/her head.

Last edited by curly; 12-02-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #71
curly

You can see the last head shown in the top right of this image,the vampire is marked.Notice the border skirting around both of them.Borders obviously don't actually physically exist,unless you live in belfast,palestine,berlin etc,but they mean something important on one level of understanding our world.They connect things somehow as well as seperating them.

Crap song,but good lyrics.

Last edited by curly; 12-02-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #72
curly

Default Sheppey Goddess

Another visit to the dove figure on the isle of sheppey now,this time i want to show you something that can be seen with the island the other way up.Theres a link to a website below,which details an interesting discovery made at minster abbey on sheppey,which is just behind the dove figure.

http://www.share-international.org/a..._bj3headed.htm

Turning the dove and island upside down reveals another of sheppeys many secrets.The red dots mark the figure of a horned head,the horn passing very close to the upside down doves beak,a dammed estuary seperating them.

A closer look at the granite jawed head figure below

Old 12-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #73
curly

This image is towards the end of the horn,you'll see the wafer/leaf in the doves beak marked in blue.The water flowing out to sea has been dammed at this point,where the leaf touches [yellow dots],and obviously where it would have entered the sea is at the end of the horn.

This is a head shape looking right,it's at the back of the dove and the top of his head just touches the edge of minster,seen in the top right corner.

Old 13-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #74
curly

I'd like to show a few abstract images,let me know if you can't see anything and i'll mark them up.

Last edited by curly; 13-02-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Old 13-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #75
curly

I'd like to nominate gilbert to give his critique of them,it's not a bad guess actually lol,he starts at 1.52

willow the wisp

The white face looking right is the more obvious one here

Old 13-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #76
curly

Last edited by curly; 14-02-2012 at 12:58 AM.
Old 15-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #77
curly

Time to find something that will get em interested tonight i thought,i'd like something special tonight please boys,show me something marvellous at the first place i stop on g.earth.What do they show me - a smurf,yeah cheers ,hardly what i had in mind,more flippin cartoons.
Oh well i might as well go with it and googled smurf,a poxy smurf,it turns out they're quite interesting afterall.These fictional characters live in a part of their world called "Le Pays Maudit" or the cursed land.
That's what this area of lincolnshire sounds like with the smurf coming out of the village of HAGworthingham,very closeby are WINCEby,raithby[wraith],the latter spelling is a scottish word for ghost or spirit.And this lot of fictional[ahem] characters.
The smurf is right in between the villages of aswardby and asgarby[asgard],and near to ashby peurorum [little boys ashby].Snipe dales are just outside winceby,snipe being an interesting word.
- A fools errand That's me alright.
Hammeringham is another thought provoking name.Apologies for the linguistic leaps of faith if they don't rock your boat.That reminds me sausthorpe is closeby also,the urban dictionary explains it thus.
Saus can be used for many purposes.
1.) To tell someone one to f**k off.
"GET SAUSED" - A message for any nosey parkers maybe

The Smurf

Look how the green land that wraps around his face turns into a snake,and then bites into his throat.Don't worry about this little smurf though,the little feckers got a stiletto tucked in the back of his trousers.

Last edited by curly; 16-02-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Old 15-02-2012, 01:03 AM   #78
curly

The top of the smurfs hat is now pointing across to the left,a face then becomes apparent,looking at the top of his hat plus another more abstract one at the back of that head also,facing the opposite direction.

A wider view shows this head has a body as well.

It's face is marked in red,and it's arm in yellow.

Last edited by curly; 15-02-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old 17-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #79
lordsprofit

Wink The ram and the Revelations

Hi Curly

I finally had some time to come take a look at your thread. Lots of interesting stuff, and you know what? The way you describe the images is so reminiscent of John of Patmos who wrote his Revelation, the last book of the Bible.

In fact, it appears that he was doing much the same thing as you, using representations of the Earth as seen from Space, which is pretty odd actually considering he is supposed to have lived 2000 years ago.

Here is one for you. Can you see the ram near Russia?

Sorry about the coloured dots. They are part of something else I am looking at.

There is a goat down near New Zealand as well. New Zealand makes a broken horn.

Then there is the "head of the Earth" swallowing the ocean below South America. In Revelation the Dragon spits water at the woman and the Earth swallows it up - just like in the oceans. How did he know?

http://g.co/maps/nfcje

Then there is Easter Island which is like a Lamb with seven eyes...

http://g.co/maps/j9bjv

Then there are the constellations in the night sky. You can map them all to the oceanic hills and troughs.

So, our ancestors must have had satellite technology at least, and if there was a catastrophe in 3114, I suppose they could have left. Maybe John of Patmos was one of them come to visit with his Revelation to test people. In olden days they were called Angels.

They could be all around. I could be talking to one of the them now... If I am, Hello!

Keep it up, Curly! I'll see if I can find some other things of my own.

Justin

PS I'm from Lincolnshire... heh heh
lordsprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #80
lordsprofit

Default Rapped

PS Rapped, Wrapped, Rapt! (As in Rapture... isn't that due?)
lordsprofit is offline   Reply With Quote