Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 07-07-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
neil2009

Default ANTI PEDO RALLY OUTSIDE PARLIAMENT 18th JULY

THIS IS BEING ORGANISED BY SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO BILL MALONEY AND PIE AND MASH FILMS. AS SOMEONE MENTIONED IN ANOTHER POST - THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS PARLIAMENT IS A PEDOPHILE RING, BUT WHAT ARE THE BRITISH PEOPLE DOING ABOUT IT?

Protest gathering outside Parliament 18 JULY 2014,11-5 to make some noise,to protest against the government ,against the courts,to think of the victims of pedophilia before thinking of their abuser,longer sentencing,bring your football rattles,whistles,horns make some noise but most of all bring your children ,bring your babies in pushchairs,we will all help you look after them ,prove to this government enough is enough and WE WONT BE SILENT NO MORE DONT BE A KEY BOARD WARRIOR ACTION NEEDED NOW .PLEASE BE THERE TO BE HEARD GREET AND MEET ME xxx BRING A POSTER ILL BE PUTTING SOME UP THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HOLD THEM HIGH xxxhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1419953698274120/
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:17 AM   #2
grannie27

Great Idea , but the Trouble is, most MPs will have already left for the Summer recess ,and its a Friday are the kids off school on this date ??
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:23 AM   #3
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Great Idea , but the Trouble is, most MPs will have already left for the Summer recess ,and its a Friday are the kids off school on this date ??
Sort yourself out, stop thinking of reasons not to protest.

C you all there then I will have my wooden spoons for sure and the guitar maybe.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:32 AM   #4
oz93666

Great, let's all support this.
Let MP be synonymous with child abuser.
Let them all be ashamed to be MP s .
If they're not all actually child molesters , most have sold out and vote for war to keep they're party membership.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:35 AM   #5
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Great, let's all support this.
Let MP be synonymous with child abuser.
Let them all be ashamed to be MP s .
If they're not all actually child molesters , most have sold out and vote for war to keep they're party membership.
I tihnk the words you seek are complicit and possibly "joint venture". However I think its dangerous to splatter them all and im sure there might be one or two honorable members of the house left theres certainly a key inner circle.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:39 AM   #6
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Sort yourself out, stop thinking of reasons not to protest.

C you all there then I will have my wooden spoons for sure and the guitar maybe.
No I am not honest ....but if the Bastards have left for the Summer ,whats the point ? I want us to Scare the Shit out of them ,not make it into some fecking party ....this is about CHILD ABUSE .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:14 PM   #7
greatdayforfreedom

Protesting is futile. Do I have to remind you of the Iraq war protest in London? It changed nothing, it's the non compliance that they are terrified of. Sorry for being cynical. I also believe that the vast majority of the British public couldn't give a shit about this political paedophile scandal, they would rather talk about the latest storyline in one of the soaps.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #8
andy1033

Totally agree they are more scared that people do not take part in society. They want to use you all, but you all go for it.

I agree that non compliance is more a danger to the ptb than protesting. The ptb have always had to have the people to keep there society going. But with the presents they give you, they have always kept a minority on there side.

Its those people that reinforce society not the ptb are wrong.

So its the majority that reinforce society that is here that is wrong, not the ptb you are targeting.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:36 PM   #9
emmerdale

Can't splatter them all?

Isn't that what they do with the sick, the poor, the disabled, those on benefits??
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #10
king triad
Banned

This is fast becoming a pedo forum?...7 threads on pedos in today's news...troubling...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:09 PM   #11
yousoclever

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
Protesting is futile. Do I have to remind you of the Iraq war protest in London? It changed nothing, it's the non compliance that they are terrified of. Sorry for being cynical. I also believe that the vast majority of the British public couldn't give a shit about this political paedophile scandal, they would rather talk about the latest storyline in one of the soaps.
2 Things, with the media doing a bit of overkill on the coverage the conditioned masses get bored easily and then the story moves on to another. I'm sure there will be hashtag that people will rally around for a day or 2.

Secondly, people today only give a hoot if it affects them or someone close. If the masses were awake why would we have wars, slavery, torture etc around the world, how could any regime get away with it.

Even the current pedo stuff in parliament, given the upbringing of some of the top tories no doubt they have been 'inducted' from a young age. Even Clegg was managed by Leon Brittan in his early years. Cameron and Hague etc all were close to the top boys in the 80s in the tory party, they would have known the score.
yousoclever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:35 PM   #12
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
This is fast becoming a pedo forum?...7 threads on pedos in today's news...troubling...
That's because it is always today's news, unfortunately. Mods can we make this sticky until July 18th please, so that everyone that goes on today's news gets to see it? Might help build up the numbers., would be funny if 1000s turned up and they brought out the water cannons they've been threatening us with. That wouldn't go down too well with the rest of the public either I should think, opening fire on a bunch of anti-nonce protesters.
Big Thank You to whoever is organising this, Neil2009.

Last edited by ima gene; 07-07-2014 at 03:37 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #13
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
I personally don't see this as a forum obsession. There's plenty of other subjects.. some wackier than others, some very mainstream.. UFO's, religion, TV licenses, reptilians...

DI and this forum had a big hand in breaking and expanding the Jimmy story, the prominence of this forum in web searches in that regard.... though this sometimes troubles me.. what if we posters get targeted by what we say?

Last edited by Mr Happy; 07-07-2014 at 03:45 PM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #14
neil2009

bump. maybe a good idea to make this a sticky please mods?
Old 09-07-2014, 04:27 PM   #15
neil2009

FFS, any chance of pinning this please? if this doesnt make people want to stand up and be counted nothing will
Old 09-07-2014, 06:27 PM   #16
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
I personally don't see this as a forum obsession. There's plenty of other subjects.. some wackier than others, some very mainstream.. UFO's, religion, TV licenses, reptilians...

DI and this forum had a big hand in breaking and expanding the Jimmy story, the prominence of this forum in web searches in that regard.... though this sometimes troubles me.. what if we posters get targeted by what we say?
Yes, there are some wacky subjects that, to my mind, are just entertainment. But this forum has been the bedrock of sustained public pressure, investigation and even a goto for some MSM people.

How do you mean 'targeted'? I have little doubt that everyone who posts has been noted and flagged on some list or other. But other than that, what sort of targeting?
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #17
roobarbtart

Quote:
This is the thin end of the wedge needed to expose the corruption extant amongst our so called betters - the people who get themselves into a position where they can rule us. Everybody should hold onto this like a terrier and shake it until these people are lifeless like the rats they are. In short, it's an opportunity to open the eyes of the masses to the morals of these scum, who have the audacity to look down on US!!!!!!!!

Last edited by roobarbtart; 09-07-2014 at 06:39 PM.
roobarbtart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:27 PM   #18
stillwakingup

Great idea-well done.
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #19
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roobarbtart View Post
This is the thin end of the wedge needed to expose the corruption extant amongst our so called betters - the people who get themselves into a position where they can rule us. Everybody should hold onto this like a terrier and shake it until these people are lifeless like the rats they are. In short, it's an opportunity to open the eyes of the masses to the morals of these scum, who have the audacity to look down on US!!!!!!!!
Quite right roobarbtart. How dare these scum look down on us. Many of us might be poor monetary wise and in old clothes, but at least we are decent! I tell myself this often. I'd rather be poor and decent than rich and vile.

The purpose of the rally is to let the scum we know how disgusting they are and that we are onto them, and in addition to make the public aware of it.
forestgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:19 PM   #20
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27
Thats a good point!

Still it might accomplish something....
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote