Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-03-2013, 12:42 PM   #57961
peridot54

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles heel View Post
Hi Marny/Keepia - I have tried several times to find out if Conshunts is ok. I have sent PMs but to no avail. I just hope she is ok.

With regard to writing to MPs I agree we shouldn't let it drop. We need to push our point from every angle and repeatedly. It is also something that everyone, including people new to this site, can get involved with. As we all know it is difficult to enter a thread that has been going for so long. Some MPs have given individual replies, good and bad, which is great. It reveals a lot about the people we have elected. Others seem to have a standard response, which is also great. It proves we must be making a difference. Why else would they feel the need to have a standard response? I must say it has been difficult on here at times regarding the MPs letters. The project to reach all 649 was going really well and it brought in a lot of people who had been waiting on the sidelines for an opportunity to get involved. Then we were told it was taking up too much of the thread by some members and the momentum was lost. That was a real shame because, at the rate we were going, it wouldn't have taken up thread time for too much longer. When the map was up and new people were taking the step to join to get more involved on one of those days there were 37,000 views of the thread and positivity was running high. I, and others, have tried to get this project back up and running several times but every time are met with real negativity from some quarters which sends out mixed messages to those deciding if they want to get involved.

Every project suggested on here I get involved with, FOIs, letters to primary schools, MP letters etc. I think every angle is worth a try. I would love to get this up and running again. Iwantthetruth has produced great letters for people to use when writing to their MP or party leaders. She has also said that if Conshunts doesn't come back she will go through the thread, list the MPs reached so far and list them. I will help her with this if people will support the idea. The map is essential as a picture paints a thousand words. Is there anyone who would be able to create and update a map? I am next to useless with computers.

I would really like to get peoples opinions on whether this idea is worth running with. I think it is. We need to keep the pressure up from all angles. I am not expecting MPs to jump to our aide, this is not what this project is about. We are testing the system and letting them know we know. It doesn't matter what each response says, even if it is a standard letter, we just need to reach them all to get a much clearer picture of the people we elected, and can unelect. As I have said before I need to know where every MP stands on child rape. I am a taxpayer, like all of you, but if there is evidence of child abuse within the system and I do nothing then in effect I am complicit in child abuse. I will not be complicit in child abuse and I will not pay for child abuse.
I support the letters big time. It's something that everyone can do and it's important that they know we won't just lay down.
peridot54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #57962
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrakebabra View Post
Here's a link to the page where i posted up a selection of them:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...2773&page=2779
Thanks abrakebabra

Guys some of these quotes are simply amazing and could be used on 28th in conjunction with our other messages to great effect. We all know the PTB hate the positive stuff. It's like poison to them.
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #57963
welshwitch
Banned

Default Elm guest house - editor arrested

In the UK, the Sunday People newspaper has led the way in exposing the government-linked pedophile ring that operated at Elm Guest House.

"On 14 March 2013, James Scott, the editor of the Sunday People, was arrested by the police.

"Nick Buckley, Mr Scott's deputy, and former People editor Mark Thomas, are also understood to be in custody."

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013...-arrested.html

If anyone is any doubt that the government is orchestrating a massive cover up and gagging any free press, then this might help you make up your mind.

EDIT: Probably should have said ' her majesty's government'

Last edited by welshwitch; 17-03-2013 at 12:57 PM.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #57964
jond

Quote:
Originally Posted by solinvictus View Post
Looks like the only solace will be Antiques Roadshow today , It is though there is a conscious effort to selectively broadcast these programmes in defiant spite
expect to see an antiques roadshow full of oujia boards, something owned by aleistair crowley, plenty of masonic symbolism and perhaps a seance before the closing credits

way things have been going lately it wouldn't surprise me

Last edited by jond; 17-03-2013 at 01:02 PM.
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #57965
peridot54

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post

In the UK, the Sunday People newspaper has led the way in exposing the government-linked pedophile ring that operated at Elm Guest House.

"On 14 March 2013, James Scott, the editor of the Sunday People, was arrested by the police.

"Nick Buckley, Mr Scott's deputy, and former People editor Mark Thomas, are also understood to be in custody."

If anyone is any doubt that the government is orchestrating a massive cover up and gagging any free press, then this might help you make up your mind.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ma...hacking-claims
Old 17-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #57966
solinvictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post
Bloody hell! Have I left? When did that happen! No one told me.

Was I that pissed?!

I have not read since Saturday night when I passed out with an ipad on my head!

Had the in-laws here. You know, the Cliff Richard fans/Cyril Smith friends?

I just logged on and saw Bella's post. Baffled!

Edit: hello solinvictus, pleased to meet you.
Likewise transcriber nice to meet you you must of had a warm forehead when you woke up
solinvictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #57967
sxjack

Default Viruses and a complete internet break down

I posted yesterday to say this had happened to me.

I am here now and wondering what the hell has gone wrong to upset SO MANY energetic and enthusiastic people?

I don't know, not 'knowing' anybody really, but PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T GO, whoever you are.
And PLEASE put your own hurt to one side and keep on digging and posting.

I have no particular IT skills, so I can't help like Conshunts.

What I do have is determination, commitment and loyalty to the group. So this bad penny will stay on.

Just to let you know, that long list of newspaper staff's email addresses that Blackwolf posted, between us we are going to email them all at once asap.

Now, I would have loved to use Dr Tig's article that was posted on Outlaw.
Obviously the author would be given credit.

I tweeted Tig to ask permission to use it but had no reply.

To save Blackie and I reinventing the wheel, and to get this off the ground now - if Tig is on here, please respond!
Or if anyone here can contact her, please would you do that for us?

Or if anyone else can suggest something along those lines, please say!

Otherwise I'll have to draft something.

Thanks to all, love and peace to all, and remember those poor kids who didn't have a voice, let's be their voice.

sxjack

René Girard's mimetic desire.... people are essentially sheep-like and will copy one another without much reflection. The only choice open to the sheep is which pen they are herded into. (Courtesy of Tigger at jillhavern)
sxjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #57968
emmerdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post

thats crap Scott only joined last year.

trying to find his bio

Quote:
Sunday Mirror deputy editor James Scott has been appointed editor of the People.

He takes over from Lloyd Embley, who became editor of the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror when Richard Wallace and Tina Weaver were sacked two weeks ago.

Scott started his career at South West News Service in Bristol before moving to The Sun.

He joined the Mirror in 1999, working as a showbiz reporter, before moving to The People as deputy news editor. He later moved to the Sunday Mirror as news editor and became deputy editor in 2004.

He said: 'I am thrilled to have been given this new challenge. The People is a great Sunday newspaper with a long and proud history and I very much look forward to working with the team during this exciting time for the group."

Mark Hollinshead, managing director of Trinity Mirror Nationals, said: 'I'm delighted to announce James' appointment. He is a highly-talented and experienced journalist who will bring his natural journalistic flair and drive to the role.

'The People continues to deliver a resilient circulation performance against cut-price competitors and I'm confident that James is the right man to take the title forward."

The latest ABC circulation figures for April show the People's circulation was down 3.79 per cent year on year to 461,973, making it one of the bext-performing Sunday titles that month.
so yes he could have been!! so when are they getting Piers Morgan then

Last edited by emmerdale; 17-03-2013 at 01:07 PM.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #57969
solinvictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
expect to see an antiques roadshow full of oujia boards, something owned by aleistair crowley, plenty of masonic symbolism and perhaps a seance before the closing credits

way things have been going lately it wouldn't surprise me

LOL
Apparently on youtube a reptoid was spotted on the AR surveying the crowd ehind Hugh Scully (no jk) It just gets worse
Old 17-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #57970
kazg

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthetruth View Post
Okay folks,

Conshunts is truly AWOL. (She did the MP letter-writing map which was so helpful to us all.)

It can't be updated because Conshunts is the only one with the data and what we get is an image.

If someone will do the map (and share the raw data to at least one other person) I'll do the boring bit and trawl and record the pages since Achilles Heel suggested we should write to our MPs.

I'll willingly do the boring bit (and lose the will to live) if someone can handle the summary data.

Any offers?
if you've had no better offers, send me all the info and i'll do a google map for it
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #57971
peridot54

This is a song message for all here

Old 17-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #57972
sibyl

Default Mirror reports on the Exaro latest...

VIP child sex ring victims' new pain: Telling cops was worse than the abuse

By Nick Dorman, David Hencke -- The Mirror

16 Mar 2013 22:00

"The trauma caused by the police contacting people over events that took place 30 years ago is worse than the event itself," says one victim

Those abused by a child sex ring linked to alleged VIP paedophiles last night blasted the “inadequate, ill-conceived” support offered since a fresh police probe began, the Sunday People reports.

One said that after re-living harrowing memories of being molested three decades ago he was simply handed a list of charity phone numbers to call himself.

The man, who we are calling Sam, told Exaro, the investigative website: “The trauma caused by the police contacting people over events that took place 30 years ago is worse than the event itself. “The police did conduct the interview with sensitivity. It is the system that fails. It is essential that support is put in place immediately after a historical trawl.”

There are calls for Chancellor George Osborne to provide funds in Wednesday’s budget for victim support services to help people sexually abused as children and drawn into historic abuse allegations.

Sam told detectives six weeks ago how he had been molested while in a care home at the centre of abuse claims, reported by the Sunday People, which date back to 1982 but are now being re-investigated. He said: “The police operation brought back a lot of bad memories that had been buried for three decades. You cannot sleep, eat or work; cannot think of anything else; cannot be with people; cannot be alone.

“You are thinking, ‘How is my life going to change? How do I tell my mother?’” He was spoken to by officers from the Met Police’s Operation Fernbridge – which is investigating claims of abuse by prominent people against children trafficked from care homes including Grafton Close, where he was a resident, in Richmond, south-west London.

The investigation began after Labour MP Tom Watson used Parliamentary ­privilege last October to tell of a paedophile ring linked to top politicians.

Meanwhile a second victim, who asked not to be named, has spoken of the devastating effects of re-living his ordeal and the lack of support in place. He has told police how he was in care as a boy at Grafton Close and taken to the nearby Elm guest house – an alleged paedophile brothel used by public figures – to be sexually abused.

He told Exaro: “I have had to obtain a victim support person myself. He phones me once a week to see how I am coping.

“My GP has prescribed anti-depressants and sleeping tablets. I have also spoken about getting a link worker to assist me. I am waiting to hear.”

Sam pointed out that a report 11 years ago by the House of Commons home affairs committee – which included PM David Cameron – recommended people involved in historic abuse probes should be offered support services, but this was never introduced.

A No10 spokesman said: “The Ministry of Justice is providing £10.5million over three years to provide services to support victims of these heinous crimes.”
sibyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #57973
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
Jimmy Savile turns to Fox Hayes for action against The Sun

http://www.thelawyer.com/jimmy-savil...131780.article

Tributes: How Sir Jimmy Savile fixed it for good causes in Peterborough

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/n...ough-1-3201036
You have been busy again today oonalu, well done. I did post some articles on Savile in Peterborough a while back. He had a flat there and there were some reports of his abuse in the Peterborough area.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #57974
dolores1

Angry Everything is a symbol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savonarola View Post
The redneck sodomite community in Birmingham, Alabama are doubtless devastated at this bit of news ....

http://www.independent.ie/woman/cele...-29133601.html

All seems so sudden, doesn't it?

Hmmm.
The pink glasses are another symbol and you know the saying -

A picture is worth a thousand words - a symbol is worth a thousand pictures!

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #57975
achilles heel

Default Day of Action 28th

I am truly useless when it comes to computers and so have never got onboard with twitter, facebook etc. It has got me thinking that there are many more out there like me who want to help spread the word, especially on 28th, but don't have the tools to do so.

Would it be a good idea if we got together a list of important info that we can spread far and wide on that day. If there was a well designed, eyecatching page with hard hitting info people could then copy it and use other means of getting it out there. They could fax it, post it through a few doors, put it on noticeboards, leave it on cars, the list is endless. What do you think?

We could do with letting the public know that children have been used as political pawns both historically and currently. They need to know children have been used as a tool to control people of power. They need to know that Leon Brittan was given this information in 1984. They need to know laws are being changed so that dirt can be swept under the carpet. There is so much the public need to know and fast.
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #57976
peridot54

One said that after re-living harrowing memories of being molested three decades ago he was simply handed a list of charity phone numbers to call himself.

Poor buggers. I hope they stay strong. They are very brave. How can anyone expect then to open their can of worms and then not need the right kind of support? It makes me so angry.
Old 17-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #57977
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peridot54 View Post
If it does turn into reality, will this weekend be seen as when the Coalition between Labour and the Lib Dems – a long-cherished dream for many on the Left – began to take shape? The two parties have joined forces to drive through new laws to shackle newspapers. So we face the strange spectacle of the Deputy Prime Minister working with the Leader of the Opposition to defeat the Prime Minister on a critical parliamentary vote tomorrow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...press-law.html

Scott, who has two small children who lost their mother four years ago, was raided at 5am – and the other raids were carried out at similar times. Scotland Yard said the raids took place at this time for "operational reasons" and refused to go into further details.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ma...hacking-claims

Appears that the treatment of reporters is rather harsher than the treatment of paedophiles. Wonder why?
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #57978
sibyl

Default DI's story today...

Sunday 17 March 2012

DI says...

Savile paedophile 'investigation' Operation Yewtree has been a massive cover up of the royal and political connections and currently the signs are that the Operation Fernbridge 'investigation' into abuse at Elm Guest House will be the same.

And then he links to The Slog: Revealed in Full -- Connections from the Rocks Lane of Yesteryear to the Coalition Cabinet today.

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2013/03/...cabinet-today/

Worth a read.

He starts with:
Over the last ten days, a body of French and Dutch speaking websites have been posting articles about ‘The emerging paedophile scandal in England, and its ramifications for the Netherlands’. Since the McAlpine episode (and the BBC incompetence surrounding it) UK and Eurozone based child molesters have looked on well-satisfied at the peer’s Threat Campaign and its consequent effect. In the UK media – even in its blogosphere – this has been to damp down, and in many cases extinguish completely, all information about the activities of a vicious Establishment paedophile ring during the 1970s and 1980s.

He goes on with a good rundown of names, places, activities -- including the diplomatic courier bag scandal -- He ends with:

The ‘rumour and innuendo’ attack that normally greets pieces like this one have run out of road. It is as risible as ‘we must stop bashing bankers’, ‘phone hacking is all a lot of leftwing poppycock’, ‘gold manipulation is a myth’ and all the rest of the indefensible depravity of contemporary society that the Boris Johnsons of this world choose to defend. Either we will prosecute the Role of Law fearlessly or we won’t. And if we won’t, then it’s all over for our culture.

Stay tuned.
sibyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #57979
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
read something quite weird yesterday

Apparently Jimmy Savile preferred hospitals to discos because they are open 24 hours a day
I read something similar to that and my first thought was that you didn't get too many dead bodies at a disco.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #57980
solinvictus
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
I read something similar to that and my first thought was that you didn't get too many dead bodies at a disco.
lol I Think with discos it hosts people who are hot and vertical, Rather than cold and horizontal