Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
Sean
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,388
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default David Icke's Sensational NEW BOOK Now Available!

DAVID ICKE'S SENSATIONAL NEW BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER TO ENSURE A COPY FROM THE FIRST PRINT RUN


The book is estimated to be ready for shipping at the end of April



Nearly 700 pages, 355,000 words, 325 illustrations and 32 pages of original colour art by Neil Hague.

A Monumental Work

What is the 'Moon Matrix'?

Click here for details ...
Sean is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #2
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

This looks good! Can't wait to get a copy
Ickes new 'Moon matrix' theory sounds very interesting.
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:40 AM   #3
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

I want to pre-order but my newsletter subscription login doesn't work

I never did merge the two accounts.

Is there any other way around it, Sean?




tinmenace is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
Sean
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,388
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
I want to pre-order but my newsletter subscription login doesn't work

I never did merge the two accounts.

Is there any other way around it, Sean?




The two systems are seperate.

Can you re register on the bookstore?

If not, PM me and i'll try and get someone from the office to look into it!
Sean is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:57 AM   #5
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
The two systems are seperate.

Can you re register on the bookstore?

If not, PM me and i'll try and get someone from the office to look into it!

"Thank you for your order no: xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx placed on Mar 06 2010, 00:48 AM

The transaction was successful and we will ship your goods at the first possible opportunity"



Yay!
tinmenace is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 01:03 AM   #6
lobuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Roger That
Posts: 21,944
Likes: 3,706 (2,108 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
This looks good! Can't wait to get a copy
Ickes new 'Moon matrix' theory sounds very interesting.
Really looking forward to reading about this new Moon Matrix Theory.

He hinted in an interview late last year that he would be releasing startling new researched information about the moon.

The whole book looks awesome and i will be defo getting a copy.
lobuk is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 01:38 AM   #7
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

yippee! Can't wait!
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:06 AM   #8
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

"Thank you for your order no: xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx placed on Mar 06 2010, 00:48 AM

The transaction was successful and we will ship your goods at the first possible opportunity"



Yay!
how the hell did you manage to order so smoothly, I just got dodgy stuff plus I had forgotten my 'secure' password, you need a sodding degree to work all this out
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:11 AM   #9
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
how the hell did you manage to order so smoothly, I just got dodgy stuff plus I had forgotten my 'secure' password, you need a sodding degree to work all this out
I thought something had gone wrong also, but then I got the email to say it was all ok.






tinmenace is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:15 AM   #10
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post


I thought something had gone wrong also, but then I got the email to say it was all ok.






I just sent a pm to Sean about it, 'dodgy site' or something
could be me, I really am not too good at doing this sort of stuff, plus I don't have money that anyone could take off me (apart from the £20 for the book that is!! )
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:42 AM   #11
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I just sent a pm to Sean about it, 'dodgy site' or something
could be me, I really am not too good at doing this sort of stuff, plus I don't have money that anyone could take off me (apart from the £20 for the book that is!! )
Check your email...see if the transaction was successful.



tinmenace is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:49 AM   #12
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yay atlast !!! Cant wait to borrow a copy !!!
ignoranto_bliss is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:57 AM   #13
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

YaY i've just registered and bought a copy

Thank goodness for paypal

And thanks for the nudge Sean
merlincove is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:59 AM   #14
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post


Check your email...see if the transaction was successful.



Thanks tin, I have just checked, looks like I have ordered two books now

I don't understand what that was all about

I think it's just me, bugger this 'buying over the internet' thing, I really don't like it at all, especially now my bank has done this 'secure password' thinggy
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 03:02 AM   #15
barnowl
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Raincouver, B.C.
Posts: 52
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up

Sounds like an amazing book. Years ago I was into the Gurdjieff material and he said that humanity is "food for the moon". I didn't quite understand at the time but this book should explain a lot.
barnowl is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 03:03 AM   #16
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Thanks tin, I have just checked, looks like I have ordered two books now

I don't understand what that was all about

I think it's just me, bugger this 'buying over the internet' thing, I really don't like it at all, especially now my bank has done this 'secure password' thinggy
Maybe Sean will be able to sort that out, if not, then you may have to drop by the bank and cancel one of the payments - and as it is obviously a duplicate payment, that shouldn't be an issue?



Aren't David's books normally £35? You copuld ebay one off
merlincove is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 03:08 AM   #17
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Maybe Sean will be able to sort that out, if not, then you may have to drop by the bank and cancel one of the payments - and as it is obviously a duplicate payment, that shouldn't be an issue?



Aren't David's books normally £35? You copuld ebay one off
lol, I'm not good at any business stuff, I give things I don't want away for free as I get stuff given to me

I pm'd him about it so will have to see what happens. I had 3 e-mails come through, two were from shopper at worldpay, and one from David Icke books ltd so hopefully I will just get the one.

EDIT, no I got two of each, bugger!
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 06-03-2010 at 03:11 AM.
beldazar is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 03:16 AM   #18
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
lol, I'm not good at any business stuff, I give things I don't want away for free as I get stuff given to me

I pm'd him about it so will have to see what happens. I had 3 e-mails come through, two were from shopper at worldpay, and one from David Icke books ltd so hopefully I will just get the one.

EDIT, no I got two of each, bugger!
Beddie

if you cant log on dont bother . When is your birthday ?
ignoranto_bliss is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 03:17 AM   #19
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnowl View Post
Sounds like an amazing book. Years ago I was into the Gurdjieff material and he said that humanity is "food for the moon". I didn't quite understand at the time but this book should explain a lot.
Makes one wonder about recent headlines; "NASA Spacecraft Impacts Lunar Crater in Search for Water Ice"

That whole story never did sit right with me.




tinmenace is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 05:36 AM   #20
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,462
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

i am really interested in what this book will say about the moon
biblegirl is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.