Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 30-12-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
ed benzedrine

Default Now on E-Bay front Page :o(

http://idsmart.direct.gov.uk/index.html

Its now a big link on the front page of e-bay ( UK ... don't know about elsewhere )

I clicked to see where it would go... and that link is where.

And the sheep will no doubt be queueing up.
ed benzedrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #2
cheryl

But the thing is a while ago they were saying on the news the government were no longer going to pursue the id card thing. I thought they'd given up a bit easily at the time. Just lies lies lies all the way .......
cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #3
neutrino
Inactive

Meh, I have a drivers licence so they have all my info etc anyway. Makes no difference.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 01:12 AM   #4
ed benzedrine

Well not quite .... I've had a driving licence too, since 1981 in fact.

The big difference is , and you need to go on the site and get 'more details about the card' ... is that the card contains a chip.
My card-licence for driving doesn't.... and neither does yours --- so your point is slightly lost on me, to be honest.

Be aware.. 'chipped cards' are the stepping stone to insertion onto the body-proper .... for long enough we've been told this was coming.. in fact its now advertised on TV in the states, and the take-up is quite good as I understand it -- it'll become that 'medical records' have to be 'in' you... and then you'll be denied air travel without your 'chip' being in place .... again, the states already has a 'no-fly' list which adds 25000 names a month to it.

The cards will slowly be manufactured of more and more inferior plastics until they habitually break.. then 'oh, its much easier to just have this under the skin of each and every individual' ... and then 'job done' as far as the PTB are concerned.

Give it 5 years max, and that'll be the norm.. mark my words.
Old 30-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #5
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed benzedrine View Post

The big difference is , and you need to go on the site and get 'more details about the card' ... is that the card contains a chip.
So does my bank card, credit card and Passport.
Old 30-12-2009, 01:26 AM   #6
ed benzedrine

Exactly .. and these are renewed to you every 2/3 years.

Is the one you have now as 'substantial' as the one you had first ?

No, it most certainly isnt.

Thats part of the point.

and if you remain in the dark... try this ---->

Last edited by ed benzedrine; 30-12-2009 at 01:29 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 30-12-2009, 02:47 AM   #7
motleyhoo

Smart cards (universal cards that are chipped) are the first step to creating a cashless society. Once that happens then they can control your purchasing ability and your accounts at all times. Don't pay a traffic ticket? They'll just shut off your card until you do, which means you cannot buy food, fuel, or anything else until you comply. That is just one of many possible/probable scenarios behind smart cards.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 04:32 AM   #8
ed benzedrine

Absolutely Motley ... couldn't agree more.
Old 30-12-2009, 04:41 AM   #9
johntitor

I live in the north west, Posted up several months ago about these id cards. Nobody was interested ? Its all grave stuff !
johntitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 04:48 AM   #10
hertz

Gotta love the way they make people think they have a choice in the matter, the old Fabian tip toe- once enough dimwits get the card (and pay for it hahaha) they will make live life difficult for those without one. Once most have one they will make it illegal not to have one. Bastards

Papers please

Papers please

hertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #11
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
So does my bank card, credit card and Passport.
I'm amazed there are still some people around who are this naive about it.

It's not about the cards, it's about the centralised ID database that they are linked to and which will log every single transaction you make.

It's about "function creep", where more and more uses will be found for these cards once they are in existence.

It's also about yet another mega IT contract for the government's mates in Crapita and EDS, who will ensure it is over-budget, delayed, won't work and will be as leaky as a sieve, just like all the other disastrous government IT contracts.
Old 30-12-2009, 05:02 AM   #12
ed benzedrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Well yes, exactly.. thats what surprised me in the response too... David Icke has been going on about this for must be nearly 20 years that I can remember... and Tsarion / Marrs / Jones / Crane etc etc have all contributed in their way too, to the dissemination of the information into the public domain.. and we can now see what was prophecised years ago coming very much to fruition. Not to put too fine a point in it, but I'd go as far as to say its irrefutable now.

That said however - I have read here that there are 'members' with an 'alternative agenda' to communicating and investigating subject matter that will hopefully lead to greater understanding of what the real truth actually is.. so perhaps I should not have been so surprised at that reaction
Old 30-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #13
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
I'm amazed at how naive you lot are. You're acting as though they don't already have everybodys information. Everyone who has a passport is logged and chipped. Everyone who has a bank card is logged and chipped. They already have us all, these ID cards make little difference.

ID cards are the next logical step anyway, as societies evolve and advance the technology that goes with it also advances.

The only thing you guys are really bothered about is not so much the ID cards but the people behind it. Would ID cards be a problem if the elite, illuminati, shadow government or whatever you wanna call them didn't exist?

I'm already chipped and stored in their database, they know everything about me already same as 99% of the population. They have us already and these ID cards make little difference.
Old 30-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #14
rydeon

The differenceis Neutrino that all these forms of id are, for the most part, indepedent of one another.

The banks tend to keep data secret unless MI5 start breathing down their neck etc etc.
With the 'all-in-one' id card it'll be all out in the open and you'll be accessible through everything you do via one system. That isn't good and people need to start waking up...
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #15
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
I'm amazed at how naive you lot are. You're acting as though they don't already have everybodys information. Everyone who has a passport is logged and chipped. Everyone who has a bank card is logged and chipped. They already have us all, these ID cards make little difference.

ID cards are the next logical step anyway, as societies evolve and advance the technology that goes with it also advances.

The only thing you guys are really bothered about is not so much the ID cards but the people behind it. Would ID cards be a problem if the elite, illuminati, shadow government or whatever you wanna call them didn't exist?

I'm already chipped and stored in their database, they know everything about me already same as 99% of the population. They have us already and these ID cards make little difference.
No you are wrong.

Are you not aware you will need to scan the cards on every purchase? If you have forgotten it no food for you.

Imagine running out of petrol 200 miles away from home, in the lake district for example, so u are on a holiday and also miles away from a petrol station, you get the jerry can out of ur car walk to a petrol station and THEY WONT SERVE YOU! coz you have forgotten your ID card.

How do u get home?

This is what they want us to do, so then they will sell the chip to us, saying u cant ever forget ur chip and get stuck 200 miles away from home.

Anyone started a DOWNING STREET PETITION for this?
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #16
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
No you are wrong.

Are you not aware you will need to scan the cards on every purchase? If you have forgotten it no food for you.

Imagine running out of petrol 200 miles away from home, in the lake district for example, so u are on a holiday and also miles away from a petrol station, you get the jerry can out of ur car walk to a petrol station and THEY WONT SERVE YOU! coz you have forgotten your ID card.

How do u get home?

This is what they want us to do, so then they will sell the chip to us, saying u cant ever forget ur chip and get stuck 200 miles away from home.

Anyone started a DOWNING STREET PETITION for this?
You're getting ahead of yourself a little aren't you? that's nothing more than speculation. Right now the ID card is not mandatory and makes little difference whatsoever.

Therefore it makes no difference to me.
Old 31-12-2009, 12:22 AM   #17
ed benzedrine

I'd prefer to think of 'Getting ahead of yourself' as having the foresight to see whats coming at 100mph over the horizon

Surely you can see that ? .. the example given above is exactly the kind of thing that is going to happen, and its only months away, not years ...

The Petition idea is a good one... although having signed a few of these before.. do they do any good ? -- to be honest, I've never actually followed it through..... but definately, the idea is good.

Last edited by ed benzedrine; 31-12-2009 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Extra info to add to post
Old 31-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #18
wakeupworld

I`m gonna get an ID Card because I`ve no idea who I am
Old 31-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #19
neutrino
Inactive

I might get myself an ID card. Why? because I do not fear it, I have ID that is the exact same, they have my information already so it makes no difference.
Old 31-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #20
ed benzedrine

Hi Nutrino ... perhaps you have seen this elsewhere on this forum... its 'put' in a better format than I probably could .....

UK ID Cards – More Than Identification
From a Reader – September 29, 2008

You may have heard that legislation creating compulsory ID Cards passed a crucial stage in the House of Commons. You may feel that ID cards are not something to worry about, since we already have Photo ID for our Passport and Driving License and an ID Card will be no different to that.

What you have not been told is the full scope of this proposed ID Card, and what it will mean to you personally.

The proposed ID Card will be different from any card you now hold. It will be connected to a database called the NIR, (National Identity Register) where all of your personal details will be stored. This will include the unique number that will be issued to you, your fingerprints, a scan of the back of your eye, and your photograph. Your name, address and date of birth will also obviously be stored there.

There will be spaces on this database for your religion, residence, sexual tastes, number of partners, medical records status and many other private and personal facts about you. There is unlimited space for every other details of your life on the NIR database, which can be expanded by the Government with or without further Acts of Parliament.

By itself, you might think that this register is harmless, but you would be wrong to come to this conclusion. This new card will be used to check your identity against your entry in the register in real time, whenever you present it to 'prove who you are'.

Every place that sells alcohol or cigarettes, every post office, every chemist, and every Bank will have an NIR Card Terminal, (very much like the Chip and Pin Readers that are everywhere now) into which your card can be 'swiped' to check your identity. Each time this happens, a record is made at the NIR of the time and place that the Card was presented. This means for example, that there will be a government record of every time you withdraw more than £99 at your branch of Nat West, who now demand ID for these transactions. Every time you have to prove that you are over 18, your card will be swiped, and a record made at the NIR. Restaurants and off licences will demand that your card is swiped so that each receipt shows that they sold alcohol to someone over 18, and that this was proved by the access to the NIR, indemnifying them from prosecution.

Private businesses are going to be given access to the NIR Database. If you want to apply for a job, you will have to present your card for a swipe.

If you want to apply for a London Underground Oyster Card,or a supermarket loyalty card, or a driving licence you will have to present your ID Card for a swipe. The same goes for getting a telephone line or a mobile phone or an internet account.

Oyster, DVLA, BT and Nectar (for example) all run very detailed databases of their own. They will be allowed access to the NIR, just as every other business will be. This means that each of these entities will be able to store your unique number in their database, and place all your travel, phone records, driving activities and detailed shopping habits under your unique NIR number. These databases, which can easily fit on a storage device the size of your hand, will be sold to third parties either legally or illegally. It will then be possible for a non governmental entity to create a detailed dossier of all your activities.

Certainly, the government will have clandestine access to all of them, meaning that they will have a complete record of all your movements, from how much and when you withdraw from your bank account to what medications you are taking, down to the level of what sort of bread you eat – all accessible via a single unique number in a central database.

This is quite a significant leap from a simple ID Card that shows your name and face.

Most people do not know that this is the true character and scope of the proposed ID Card. Whenever the details of how it will work are explained to them, they quickly change from being ambivalent towards it. The Government is going to COMPEL you to enter your details into the NIR and to carry this card. If you and your children want to obtain or renew your passports, you will be forced to have your fingerprints taken and your eyes scanned for the NIR, and an ID Card will be issued to you whether you want one or not. If you refuse to be fingerprinted and eye scanned, you will not be able to get a passport.

Your ID Card will, just like your passport, not be your property. The Home Secretary will have the right to revoke or suspend your ID at any time, meaning that you will not be able to withdraw money from your Bank Account, for example, or do anything that requires you to present your government issued ID Card.

The arguments that have been put forwarded in favour of ID Cards can be easily disproved. ID Cards WILL NOT stop terrorists; every Spaniard has a compulsory ID Card as did the C.I.A Madrid Bombers. ID Cards will not 'eliminate benefit fraud', most of which is done by government by withholding due payments, which in comparison, is small compared to the astronomical cost of this proposal, which will be measured in billions according to the LSE (London School of Economics).

This scheme exists solely to exert total surveillance and control over the ordinary free British Citizen, and it will line the pockets of the companies that will create the computer systems at the expense of your freedom, privacy and money.

If you did not know the full scope of the proposed ID Card Scheme before and you are as unsettled as I am at what it really means to you, to this country and its way of life, I urge you to email or photocopy this and give it to your friends and colleagues and everyone else you think should know and who cares. The Bill has proceeded to this stage due to the lack of accurate and complete information on this proposal being made public.

We can inform the entire nation if everyone who receives this passes it on.