Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 23-01-2015, 01:40 PM   #41
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkarma2 View Post
Last nights show is now available to stream on demand on our website

http://richieallenshow.com/thursday-...th-david-icke/

It ends abruptly when the stream goes down!

It will be on youtube too later

David is on again tonight at 8pm GMT
Well let's hope David has changed his mind about not voting?

If we keep giving our power away like this then nothing will ever change. If the systems broke then fucking mend it. How else is anything ever going to change?

Vote for good, independent, switched-on folk who actually give a shit.

We need around 350 clued-up people who can articulate in simple terms the problems as they actually are, 350 people who can cut through the smoke and mirrors, the "for profit" statues that never help the average guy in the street, the "for profit" wars and conflits.....there are people who can actually realise the solutions....

Is this really that difficult? This general election is a great opportunity.... People are searching for some answers, for some authenticity, some humanity...

Nobody can tell me that there aren't 350 decent people out there.....

The general election is a great opportunity to get out there and speak to people, to get your point across, to articulate in the simplest of terms what's wrong with this country. Local radio, newspapers, flyers, talking on street corners...

Get on your soap box...

Here's that video again in case YOU missed it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuI6K...e_gdata_player

Take back our power, take responsibility and change things..

Here's some of the excuses I regularly hear, the sheeple are too asleep, the system is corrupted, the MSM is biased...............poor me, I can't do anything.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #42
redkarma2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I'll keep away so it wont crash.
Probably best we don't need a gremlin in the works...
redkarma2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 02:01 PM   #43
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
'....., does voting actually really matter.'

Well that depends on who you are voting for...

Forget the any of the main stream parties, with the exception of Unbuntu..

Personally I'd go look for an independent..

A good, decent, honest, switched-on human being is what we need. Around 350 of them from a population of around 60 million...

Is that an impossible dream? Is that doable?

Then anybody, the likes of Haywood etc would be delt with. You work around them, or you replace them. You do something, anything apart from giving your power to them....

Do not externalise your power onto anything or anyone else.

We have the power, the numbers, the karma and the love.

We are the powerful ones...

If anyone really wants to understand this then watch this short video of Roy Keene talking about the Thierry Henry handball goal that denied the Irish a place at the world cup finals.

Does he blame Henry? Does he fuck!

He blames the defenders and the goalie for not doing their jobs properly.

If we did our jobs correctly, if we held onto our power, if we stopped making excuses, took our chances, then there'd be no cheating, no bullshit, no deceit or anything..

How else is anything ever going to change???

Stop giving away YOUR power. Take control. Stop moaning, stop looking for excuses, take control and start to change things...

Voting doesn't matter.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 02:36 PM   #44
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Voting doesn't matter.
Not if you have a naturally defeatist attitude, if you want to give your power away....then it doesn't matter..

We identify certain problems and issues to understand them, and then to over-come them..

We don't identify certain problems and issues to then say...oh I give up!
Old 23-01-2015, 02:59 PM   #45
gremlin

Quote:
Not if you have a naturally defeatist attitude, if you want to give your power away....then it doesn't matter..

We identify certain problems and issues to understand them, and then to over-come them..

We don't identify certain problems and issues to then say...oh I give up!
Voting doesn't matter. FACT!
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 03:07 PM   #46
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Voting doesn't matter. FACT!
Why?
Old 23-01-2015, 06:43 PM   #47
simons reality
Inactive

Quote:
Well let's hope David has changed his mind about not voting?

If we keep giving our power away like this then nothing will ever change. If the systems broke then fucking mend it. How else is anything ever going to change?

Vote for good, independent, switched-on folk who actually give a shit.

We need around 350 clued-up people who can articulate in simple terms the problems as they actually are, 350 people who can cut through the smoke and mirrors, the "for profit" statues that never help the average guy in the street, the "for profit" wars and conflits.....there are people who can actually realise the solutions....

Is this really that difficult? This general election is a great opportunity.... People are searching for some answers, for some authenticity, some humanity...

Nobody can tell me that there aren't 350 decent people out there.....

The general election is a great opportunity to get out there and speak to people, to get your point across, to articulate in the simplest of terms what's wrong with this country. Local radio, newspapers, flyers, talking on street corners...

Get on your soap box...

Here's that video again in case YOU missed it..

Take back our power, take responsibility and change things..

Here's some of the excuses I regularly hear, the sheeple are too asleep, the system is corrupted, the MSM is biased...............poor me, I can't do anything.
First of all, to become an independent or even a small political collective needs financial backing, advertising and votes.

I would stand myself but it is £500 plus a rigmarole of Government mandates to follow. If you do not secure a percentage of votes, you lose that £500. To alot of upstanding switched-on people, that is a lot of money to lose.

Secondly, the system itself is corrupt. This is why people will always vote for the main 2 parties, as the indoctrination of a 'wasted' vote is instilled in people's fear mindset.

Thirdly, even though people are awakening faster than ever, it is too little, too late. The elections are not far away and most stalwarts are voting Tory, Labour, UKIP, Greens and Lib Dems.

Lastly, with all good intentions, an independent will very rarely get votes or backing due to the small amount of say they will have in parliament. This is why established party members get the votes, as people assume that because they belong to a 'major' party, that their MP will have the influence to make change in benefit to his constituents.

I would help any independent out there. There are groups like http://www.noparty.co/ http://www.thereset.org http://ubuntu-uk.org/
and http://notauk.org/ which is trying to get 'None Of The Above' on the ballot papers.
simons reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 09:02 PM   #48
elshaper
Inactive

The website is off-line. Somebody was upset?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 11:12 PM   #49
redkarma2

Tonights Show With David Icke Is Now Available, In Full, On Demand On Our Website!

http://richieallenshow.com/friday-23rd-january-2015-with-david-icke/

redkarma2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 08:41 PM   #50
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkarma2 View Post
Tonights Show With David Icke Is Now Available, In Full, On Demand On Our Website!

http://richieallenshow.com/friday-23rd-january-2015-with-david-icke/

Website is still down.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 08:52 PM   #51
gremlin

Quote:
Why?
It's all under a control.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 08:54 PM   #52
lobuk

Thumbs up

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 10:08 PM   #53
jake_ball

Thanks for posting that Lobuk! I have listened to half of it so far. It's a good 'un!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 08:32 AM   #54
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by simons reality View Post
First of all, to become an independent or even a small political collective needs financial backing, advertising and votes.

I would stand myself but it is £500 plus a rigmarole of Government mandates to follow. If you do not secure a percentage of votes, you lose that £500. To alot of upstanding switched-on people, that is a lot of money to lose.

Secondly, the system itself is corrupt. This is why people will always vote for the main 2 parties, as the indoctrination of a 'wasted' vote is instilled in people's fear mindset.

Thirdly, even though people are awakening faster than ever, it is too little, too late. The elections are not far away and most stalwarts are voting Tory, Labour, UKIP, Greens and Lib Dems.

Lastly, with all good intentions, an independent will very rarely get votes or backing due to the small amount of say they will have in parliament. This is why established party members get the votes, as people assume that because they belong to a 'major' party, that their MP will have the influence to make change in benefit to his constituents.

I would help any independent out there. There are groups like http://www.noparty.co/ http://www.thereset.org http://ubuntu-uk.org/
and http://notauk.org/ which is trying to get 'None Of The Above' on the ballot papers.
Just a lot of excuses...

You are giving away your power.

Nothing will ever change for the better with this attitude.

Yes there are many problems within politics. There are many problems in life, but only a weak person throws up their hands at the first obstacle..

This kind of attitude is a major part of the problem.. Therefore it's a major part of the solution as well..

Where there's a will, there's a way..
Old 26-01-2015, 08:51 AM   #55
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
It's all under a control.
Why is it all under control?

Is it because all the people who are in the major positions of power are all corrupted too?

If so, then why is that?

If people wish to see a better world, then they need to stop making excuses and start to organise. Stop giving away your power and energy.

"we cannot vote because it's all corrupt..." how pathetic does that sound?

How the criminal elites must laugh.

Stop making excuses, stop giving away your power, and start finding solutions, because if we don't, we can all see the dystopian future coming..

More war, more poverty, more shit for everyone...

This general election is a great opportunity to have your say. To talk to people, to get vital information out there and and to offer-up some practical solutions... Even if you are only planting some seeds...there's a tipping point coming when enough people actually wake-up and realise what a load of old flannel government is...

Problem, reaction, solution is a favourite of the criminal elite..

We should have, problem, understanding, solution...

Instead of putting your hands up, waving a little white flag..

Yeah, change is really going to come like that..
Old 26-01-2015, 09:52 AM   #56
garethicke
Administrator

On today's show, Richie has two flight attendants to chat about the airlines covering up the fact that huge numbers of cabin crew, and flight crew have been getting sick and dying due to their work environment.
Also Lionel Media (real name) will be on to talk about American Sniper and all the propaganda around it.
garethicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 10:18 AM   #57
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:

This kind of attitude is a major part of the problem.. Therefore it's a major part of the solution as well...
Look at the guy who was going to be evicted..

Did he throw his hands up and say," it's all too corrupt, I can't do anything.."

No, he got on social media, he got on to the Richie Allen show, and asked for some help. And he received that help.

We have the power, the human mind, we have the numbers, we want to help each other without putting a price tag on...

But it's this defeatist attitude of, "woe to me, I'm so powerless..."

Voting in the general elections or being evicted are just the symptoms of this power leakage..

What really matters, what will really change things is when the so called awakened stop giving their power away and start to use it, in conjunction with other like minded folk.

It's your life, your world, your choice...
Old 26-01-2015, 10:49 AM   #58
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by simons reality View Post
It matters not who you vote for. All of our laws are by unelected, corrupt and unaccountable Eurocrats and when the EU Constitution is agreed; we will lose our sovereignty, our democracy and just become a Federal State of Europe.
Just another example of power leakage...

What is stopping you from voting for someone who actually, really, really, wants to leave the EU?

Answer, nothing at all..

Well that's not really true, what is stopping you is this attitude of "woe be me...."

Change your attitude and change your world..

What's stopping YOU?
Old 26-01-2015, 11:08 AM   #59
neilbe
Inactive

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog that really matters..

You only loose once you have given up...

Most people give-up before they even start..

Look at David Icke. Constant criticism and shit, people telling him "what's the point" etc.... Did he give-up? Did he fuck!
Old 26-01-2015, 07:37 PM   #60
simons reality
Inactive

Quote:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog that really matters..

You only loose once you have given up...

Most people give-up before they even start..

Look at David Icke. Constant criticism and shit, people telling him "what's the point" etc.... Did he give-up? Did he fuck!
You do have very valid points but it is not giving up that is the issue.

It is support and finances.

The best solution would be all these independent groups from NOTA, no party, the reset, Ubuntu etc etc to all get together; formulate a manifesto agreeable to all and then place candidates in all seats across the UK.

Even though i would love to stand as an independent, i do not have the support, my manifesto would be too controversial and i don't have the finances.

There are men/women out there who do have that leadership quality to take us to that next state of evolution but they are very few and far between.

If we really want change, we need ALL groups to stop the alternate arena in-fighting and get together as a collective to have a run at these elections.

We have less than 100 days to do this.
simons reality is offline   Reply With Quote