Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 25-01-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
yippie

Default freedom of information

How can i find out what information they have written about me? I'm talking freedom of information act. Thank you.
I ask because long ago, my former husband was in the hospital often and one day he grabbed his chart and besides all the health info written there, it said, arrested for murder, Claims he is innocent.
yippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #2
myth

When you say 'they have written about me', who are 'they' ? Local Government? Doctors? The Police? I've put a link to the direct.gov site. It might be of some help

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governme...ies/DG_4003239
myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
uksecretcourts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippie View Post
How can i find out what information they have written about me? I'm talking freedom of information act. Thank you.
I ask because long ago, my former husband was in the hospital often and one day he grabbed his chart and besides all the health info written there, it said, arrested for murder, Claims he is innocent.
I apologise if this information does apply in the US, but here's how it works in the UK.

1. Personal and specific information about a living person, who can be identified by the data must be accessed under the Data protection Act.
- Fee of £10 payable
- Data Subject Access Request *info about yourself only

You will appreciate that you are not the "subject" but your ex husband is.
Your medical records you can obtain.
But any reference to another living person contain inside that must be wiped. So you may not get what you want unless a clerical error happens - it might be worth a punt for £10 - they might not realise his records are on your file.

2. FOI are for general info, from which the person cannot be identified (such as tables and statistics).

In the UK we have an automatic govt independent website that will generate an FOI free of charge.
For Uk citizens this would be:
www.whatdotheyknow.com - check under the local council, Ministry of Justice, Police etc.
There might be an American equivalent of this site.

I can show you an FOI - and the general info obtained. I'm hoping some on the site, will know what that's called an will chip in with the American equivalents of Data protection act and FOI's. Either way, as you're not the subject, I have a hunch, you'd be blocked from obtaining his confidential medical records.

But if he's been arrested for murder, then you will be able to obtain a CRB check. Criminal Records Bureau. All employers can run an Enhanced CRB check - which shows up even if you've not been formally arrested or were found innocent. an Enhanced CRB check, run by a potential employer might be what you're really after. It access the police files on him. Even their slightest suspicions, where he's been questioned but no further action was taken.

Last edited by uksecretcourts; 27-01-2010 at 12:00 PM.
uksecretcourts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
uksecretcourts