Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 07-10-2018, 12:02 AM   #1
east sun

Default internet freedom

Obviously the internet has deteriorated and is continuating to do so by the minute. "They" are bombarding us the viewers with the same crap as was thrown at us by tv which was a criminal offence of the worst kind.

The greed oriented pigs should be stopped in their tracks.

Wake up and totally ignore them...
Boycott them and oppose them at every opportunity................

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:49 AM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

I seem to remember from not long ago.... that they were recruiting internet army to do xyz and I bet the recruitment has been successful that they are all hard at work. The budget was in millions.

If internet cease to work, we can communicate telepathically through ether....only if your mind don't get blocked by 5G.

Last edited by elshaper; 07-10-2018 at 12:50 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:18 AM   #3
cosmic tramp

MI5 were recently trying to recruit people/spooks who had no net history whatsoever (bet they're had to come by) which in itself is telling. For the very moment you put fingers to keyboard, no matter how anonymous you think you are, your every keystroke and link is being profiled, monitored, logged, cross referenced, followed by somebody somewhere. In this way the net is its own Venus Fly Trap.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:42 PM   #4
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
MI5 were recently trying to recruit people/spooks who had no net history whatsoever (bet they're had to come by) which in itself is telling. For the very moment you put fingers to keyboard, no matter how anonymous you think you are, your every keystroke and link is being profiled, monitored, logged, cross referenced, followed by somebody somewhere. In this way the net is its own Venus Fly Trap.
Even if you have a net history you can start a fake one if needed. Just needs a little planning and discipline.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 09:15 PM   #5
skulb

A town crier who tells the truth has always had a very short life expectancy. That is just the sad truth. And of course, that isn't what town criers are for at all. They are to convey what the king wants conveyed to the peasants in the way he wants it conveyed. It's a very important job, and a key anti-slave revolt measure for any tyranny. It just doesn't have anything to do with the truth. More the opposite.

What gets to me is how incredibly obvious this seems to me now. It's been nearly 30 years since I left high school and decided to keep myself informed by reading newspapers. I discovered almost immediately that they were all printing the exact same stories, occasionally with the two "opposing" points of view that were allowed for that subject. But never intelligent analysis, because that might accidentally make us intelligent. And the king doesn't want that here. I bought my last newspaper in 1994. And ever since I have ignored everything politicians and other "authorities" are saying while studying carefully what they are actually doing. Which is either little to nothing useful or aggressively antisocial. I have yet to see any meaningfully gainful activities from any politicians since the mid 90s. It might have occurred, but I haven't seen it.

Last edited by skulb; 17-01-2019 at 09:22 PM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote