Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 18-09-2012, 05:02 AM   #41
ritchs

How does this all mesh with the supposed ufo's and people inside the earth and the hollow earth theory, if at all?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 04:15 AM   #42
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
How does this all mesh with the supposed ufo's and people inside the earth and the hollow earth theory, if at all?
The creator of the information states that this is only bases of the Grays. He speaks not of the hollow earth or people inside the earth, sorry.
Old 21-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #43
ritchs

The truth of the hollow earth subject is much more easy to hide from people, than exaggerations of atrocities in ww2. We can talk to people and obtain eyewitness accounts and look to historians for facts about the war.

But the very remote & frigid extreme terrain and temperatures make hiding a hollow earth real easy. You Can Not get a google earth shot of the north polar axis, nor a Nasa one, nor the southern one either. Any I don't think Admiral Byrd and Secretary Forrester were loonies for one minute.

That might be a story with enormous meat on it. Many u-boats went missing in the last days of the war, and well placed citizens too of the Reich.

But there are entire threads on this, just mentioning it. But this info is buried very deep. Doubt we will find out that one

Old 21-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #44
king triad
Banned

Is this information from the 90s?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #45
ritchs

The hollow earth legend has been around at least decades and even earlier in old books. Who has the resources to go there anyway. And they would be mocked in the controlled press.

And its not information, just theories, that have been much written about. Like mythical Atlantis, Agartha is the name of the inner earth and both poles are No Fly Zones for many decades. Commercial aviation cannot go over the poles. Ancient Viking explorers allegedly reported birds and seagrass and driftwood in places where it should not have been

This is a purported film from Russian station Mir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vadj0Nkby58
but It is just a curiosity, not hard proof of anything

There are books available online on this topic
Uncovering this info solidly would on a par of proving Atlantis or ET's and anything like that. And it dovetals somewhat with our hidden history with all its aspects.

We know for sure we are being lied to about many things

http://www.thenewearth.org/InnerEarth.html

Last edited by ritchs; 21-09-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 21-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #46
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Is this information from the 90s?...
In case you ask for the Alien bases, the date is indicated in the information, late 90's and only Gray bases.
Old 21-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #47
cybersurf

Quote:
The truth of the hollow earth subject is much more easy to hide from people, than exaggerations of atrocities in ww2. We can talk to people and obtain eyewitness accounts and look to historians for facts about the war.

But the very remote & frigid extreme terrain and temperatures make hiding a hollow earth real easy. You Can Not get a google earth shot of the north polar axis, nor a Nasa one, nor the southern one either. Any I don't think Admiral Byrd and Secretary Forrester were loonies for one minute.

That might be a story with enormous meat on it. Many u-boats went missing in the last days of the war, and well placed citizens too of the Reich.

But there are entire threads on this, just mentioning it. But this info is buried very deep. Doubt we will find out that one
Quote:
The hollow earth legend has been around at least decades and even earlier in old books. Who has the resources to go there anyway. And they would be mocked in the controlled press.

And its not information, just theories, that have been much written about. Like mythical Atlantis, Agartha is the name of the inner earth and both poles are No Fly Zones for many decades. Commercial aviation cannot go over the poles. Ancient Viking explorers allegedly reported birds and seagrass and driftwood in places where it should not have been

Uncovering this info solidly would on a par of proving Atlantis or ET's and anything like that. And it dovetals somewhat with our hidden history with all its aspects.

Thanks. When I was commenting some predictions of Alex Collier, the iner earth was one of them. I set up to find information and research on this, but I had no time. Looks like I have to get to take a look at that.
Old 22-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #48
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by them View Post
What's this thread about?

I don't know, I only see "view post" on the first page.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #49
les_paul_robot

Quote:

The Germans called it Unterland

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #50
sokath his eyes uncovered

Never thought I'd ever write this, but tl;dr
Old 24-09-2012, 01:06 AM   #51
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
The Germans called it Unterland
Neuschwabenland might be the entrance to Unterland.

Old 18-04-2016, 11:17 PM   #52
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by them View Post
What's this thread about?
I don't know, I only see "view post" on the first page.
I wanted to preserve here the information that is no longer in the website.
Old 19-04-2016, 02:22 AM   #53
aster
Banned

This looks like an interesting thread. As it is so specific, moving to a more relevant Forum area.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #54
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett211085 View Post
No mention of the Gorebridge base in Scotland.

About 8 months ago I started researching what was supposedly going on up there. I decided that I wanted to walk up the entrance of the water filtration plant (base entrance) with a camera in the day. Me and my friend were sat in his living room talking about going up the next day, and I had only spoken to him about it. He asked me if he could use my phone to call his girlfriend saying he was going out tomorrow. As I passed him the phone he passed it back saying I had a call incoming, it was blocked.

I answered it and all I could hear at first for a few seconds was static underwater thumping sounds, I kept saying "hello, hello". Then a voice came in saying, "do not come here, do not open that door, you are in danger, do not come here." and it hung up. I looked at my friend and said, "we are not going mate" he was scared by the look on my face asking why when at that moment it rang again. I intently answered and this time put it on speaker phone so he heard too. It said the same things again in a different order pausing for a minute whilst I was hurling abuse at it out of shock.

It was very threatening and we are convinced that they were listening to us during the conversation before calling to warn us off. It worked. Something is going on up there, and iPhones are fucking dangerous shit.
Gorebridge base in Scotland? What else do you know? I'm in Scotland so this interests me!

Old 29-04-2016, 09:07 PM   #55
microbehead1

Gorebridge is 4.62 miles from Rosslyn Chapel in Roslin

2.33 miles fom Gorebridge a place called Temple
Located there is Balantradoch a ruined church of the Knights Templar

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
Gorebridge base in Scotland? What else do you know? I'm in Scotland so this interests me!

Old 30-04-2016, 02:22 PM   #56
cosmic tramp

Back to the OP was reading David's "Human race...Lion Sleeps No More" last night where he asserts that the underground vaults of Denver Airport (a subterranean city of 4.5 square miles) is indeed a Reptile Base.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 01:08 AM   #57
alqassam
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett211085 View Post
No mention of the Gorebridge base in Scotland.

About 8 months ago I started researching what was supposedly going on up there. I decided that I wanted to walk up the entrance of the water filtration plant (base entrance) with a camera in the day. Me and my friend were sat in his living room talking about going up the next day, and I had only spoken to him about it. He asked me if he could use my phone to call his girlfriend saying he was going out tomorrow. As I passed him the phone he passed it back saying I had a call incoming, it was blocked.

I answered it and all I could hear at first for a few seconds was static underwater thumping sounds, I kept saying "hello, hello". Then a voice came in saying, "do not come here, do not open that door, you are in danger, do not come here." and it hung up. I looked at my friend and said, "we are not going mate" he was scared by the look on my face asking why when at that moment it rang again. I intently answered and this time put it on speaker phone so he heard too. It said the same things again in a different order pausing for a minute whilst I was hurling abuse at it out of shock.

It was very threatening and we are convinced that they were listening to us during the conversation before calling to warn us off. It worked. Something is going on up there, and iPhones are fucking dangerous shit.

Where about is this base ? I am curious and want to visit it. What do you think they do there?
alqassam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 01:09 AM   #58
alqassam
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Dear folks,

I would like to advise everyone to be extremely careful with telepathically viewing these places.

I was given a mountain range as a blindtarget from a website once and when I viewed it, I also saw an entrance. Then my signal was completly scrambled and I had atleast two Reptilians or so watching over me.

peace
Did you see the reptilians? What did they do?
alqassam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 03:03 AM   #59
Dude111

A very good thread!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 03:23 PM   #60
cosmic tramp

Another good book on this is Alien Base by Timothy Good. As hefty as an Icke volume but equally well researched.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote