Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 07-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #21
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
heh heh

Of course they don't exist!! (there speaks my inner archon/elemental/ego).

Something I have noticed: I'm reading an illuminating book, and I come to a point where something is stated so well, so brilliantly, and a lightbulb moment is happening in my mind, and at that precise moment, I feel a great urge to go upstairs and put clothes away, to go in the kitchen and get a cup of tea, to see if hubby wants to go for a walk.

All signs that just when the Soul and the mental body were connecting and something important was lighting up in my mind, the physical elemental sprang into action to veer me off course and take my mind off that illuminating moment because if I stayed with that moment, then even more soul ideas might light up my mind and the mind can't have that.

The mind, the emotions, and the body, don't want to submit to your soul. They want to stick with their posse of thought-forms (ideas about the world), their usual emotional compulsions and addictions, (emotion-forms) and their usual habits. All these things are living entities within our auras. If over-indulged in, they grow large and powerful and then you have the obsessive-compulsive behaviour patterns, as well as the feeling that you simply "can't help yourself" or that something has "come over you" and you don't know why you did something.

Watch the tug-of-war inside yourself, you'll soon see it happening.
Good post.
This has happened to me a lot, if you're noticing it, that's good

Observing it has an impact.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #22
crowhawk

A pile of quazi-religious, Scientology-esque, mumbojumbo. What is it that compels the modern mind to towards this kind of superstitious foolishness? Archons indeed. Is there any actual evidence upon which to base the belief in these, em, beings? Or is this what happens when you couple a little knowledge with no real understanding?

Last edited by crowhawk; 07-11-2013 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Spelling error.
crowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #23
pali_gap

The only thing I would agree is that we created this world, this socio-economic conglomeration of free will competing with cause and effect or destiny even. The so called tug o war of different energies "fighting" for control over our physical and spiritual development.

And we can change it. Anytime we want. And we should. But will we really gonna do that..

I always like to put things in context and when I do, I see the Universe full of life and we are just a speck of dust. We have made ourselves grandiose when in fact there is nothing special about us at all. Just a lifeform on a planet going through space for what it seams an eternity.

Now if we where discuss about our spiritual side, beyond this physical body and its impulses, that is a whole different ball game. Nothing of this world is valid in the spiritual realm and that is what makes it interesting and could explain why people behave in distorted ways on this planet. There is a considerable lack of true knowledge about our nature and it causes people to behave in all kinds of manners and to make all kinds of mistakes and make a fine mess.

In short, there is nothing outside that we have to beat, it is inside where the battle goes down.

The OP calls it Archons, but I prefer to not give it any name at all. It just is.

Basic Income

Last edited by pali_gap; 07-11-2013 at 11:19 AM.
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #24
babybumasylum

My belief is that we are infinite beings with no limits, we all are the part of one big infinite consciousnesses, our part of this consciousness is us in physical form, and has been sent here to experience a finite life because we are "bored" for want of a better word.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #25
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhawk View Post
A pile of quazi-religious, Scientology-esque, mumbojumbo. What is it that compels the modern mind to towards this kind of superstitious foolishness? Archons indeed. Is there any actual evidence upon which to base the belief in these, em, beings? Or is this what happens when you couple a little knowledge with no real understanding?
Do you see BBC /Sky news/ David Icke.com et al floating around in the air, no, but its there, we just cant perceive it, that makes us kinda blind does it not to what's out there.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #26
luuu

"What is it that compels the modern mind to towards this kind of superstitious foolishness?"

Perhaps the billions of people who have experienced and documented there experiences with the "supernatural" since man was around. All the documents and books out there telling you how to open your mind more and how to contact beings that believe it or not, reside on a different dimension. There is a ton of evidence, and you can experience it for yourself, get a shaman book, or a grimoire.
It's very foolish to call it all foolishness just because you have never experienced it, nor do you seek it out, so i guess to you it is foolishness :P
luuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #27
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhawk View Post
Nice to see someone so open minded on the forum. There has never ever been any demons, djinn, archons, or whatever other words you can use for these beings documented in any way at any point in the entire history of the human race. It's just a bit of fantasy to brighten up a boring, square and conspiracy-less world.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Last edited by silent revolution; 07-11-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Yes, I am being sarcastic : )
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #28
mr kjell

i think, this is very informative interview about aliens/archons

ET Abductee: Hyperdimensional predatory species is threat to humanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MToni...pmkgwtz7tW3l6g

they have been here very long time

guote:

"Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons. One looks like a reptile and the other looks like an unformed baby or a foetus. It is partially living and partially non-living and has grey skin and dark, unmoving eyes."

http://www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

Last edited by mr kjell; 09-11-2013 at 01:57 PM.
mr kjell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #29
siliconpsychosis

I agree Blackjack x
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #30

Quote:
heh heh

Something I have noticed: I'm reading an illuminating book, and I come to a point where something is stated so well, so brilliantly, and a lightbulb moment is happening in my mind, and at that precise moment, I feel a great urge to go upstairs and put clothes away, to go in the kitchen and get a cup of tea, to see if hubby wants to go for a walk.

All signs that just when the Soul and the mental body were connecting and something important was lighting up in my mind, the physical elemental sprang into action to veer me off course and take my mind off that illuminating moment because if I stayed with that moment, then even more soul ideas might light up my mind and the mind can't have that.

The mind, the emotions, and the body, don't want to submit to your soul. They want to stick with their posse of thought-forms (ideas about the world), their usual emotional compulsions and addictions, (emotion-forms) and their usual habits. All these things are living entities within our auras. If over-indulged in, they grow large and powerful and then you have the obsessive-compulsive behaviour patterns, as well as the feeling that you simply "can't help yourself" or that something has "come over you" and you don't know why you did something.

Lovely! I do agree. But my archon/elemental/ego/shadow self might not hehe. The alchemist journey is to soul, converting lesser metals into gold
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #31

Quote:
In esoteric literature, these 'archons' are called the elementals of the personality.

Mental elemental (the mind)
Astral elemental (the emotions)
Physical elemental (the body)

and ALL of them are basically antagonistic to our Soul, and will do everything they can to hold our attention in the lower chakras and direct our activities from that level.

When the Soul is gaining ground by influencing our behaviour, then the unresolved stuff (the complexes) of our elementals will all gang up together to present the battle of the Personality versus the Soul. The personality is then called the Dweller on the Threshold.....an entity which draws strength not just from our own unconscious but from our collective unconscious.

This is why when you are nearing the point of gaining freedom from your personality drives, (drivers!) everything both within and around you will conspire to pull you down. People will arrive in your life who mirror your unresolved compusions and addictions. People will behave in ways that are meant to strengthen these elementals within you. It takes a lot of hard effort to lift yourself back up and observe this tug of the Matrix within you. The Matrix doesn't want to let you go....

Minotaur of the labyrinth

Last edited by 1331; 23-11-2013 at 10:51 PM.
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 11:14 PM   #32
leo69
Inactive

The Archons ? What about the Demiurge ?! The creator of the Archons.

The Demiurge is the material Conscious. The guy reign on 30% of the whole Universe. Our visible universe is just 4%...

The Archons are a sort of material vibration of different level. They can be incarnate in synthetic body. The Demiurge have a body of his own.

The Archons are not independent or free. They don't do what they want...
leo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #33
fluxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
The Archons APPEAR to be separate from us. We are lead to beLIEve they are separate entities. We are lead to think that they are outside of ourselves.

Nothing could be further from the truth. These are COLOSSAL lies. But these lies are the foundational lies that the Archons must tell to enslave us. Without convincing us of these lies nothing else would be possible,
Notice onlookers, people here concern themselves with artificially
constructed rubbish - superstition.

They invert the personality itself, in effect an early sign of serious
issues, to be honest. And worrying.

I would rather keep my feet on the solid real earth, and use
my real eyes as a means to understand reality - OBSERVATION.

This way, without artificial and superstitious reasoning, i am
able to see things clearer.

Please let me put my definition of superstition and its origins...

Royal Superstition.

An attributed 'cause' / object, becomes associated
with a target 'effect' / object, via corrupt reasoning.

This reasoning estabishes a 'dark' background from
the outset , for subjects, and a 'illuminated' backgound
for royalty. Superstition began as tool to benefit
royalty( and their kings), and make slaves of
remainder of humanity.
Only royalty did the attributing and associating of rubbish.
Not us.
During our early 'waking' from the hunter mindset,
the royals took advantage, having been educated
very early on.[3800BC]

Example:
Osiris is the attributed cause/object, associated with the
target effect/object - fertility of the soil.

The Human form(Ra,Osiris) is the attributed object,
associated with the target object - Sun.

The black cat is the attributed cause/object , associated
with the target effect - bad luck.

Now, many people on this forum are doing the above. i.e.

archons are the attributed cause, being associated with
the target effect - reality

No time for superstitious rubbish. Move forewards - this is not
pagan ancient times for the spirits sake.

And the spirit fluxed, is this not superstition?

The spirit is a mere speck, so observing it is problematic.
We know the sub-particles of the atom, act in the same way.

All that is tiny in life, is spirit, i say.

Although they are tiny specks, we know they exist -
then it is not superstition.

Science and development of it, will help us one day, find the
truth of the spirit in all cosmic forms.

For those unaware of the possibility, it will be superstitious.
This comes from the fact the we have been subdued to learn
about this side of the human. The very fact that royalty has
subdued us, from knowledge and truth, tells me 100%, that we
are more than this.

So if we are more than this, it can only imply continuity and
development.

Stars live for millions/billions of years. Galaxies longer. Universes
longer still. Forms need time out there, to develop and evolve.

I know in my heart, the human form represents a lifespan
along these lines and wisdom is the path which concurs
with all the prophets sayings, concerning the spirit and the human
condition of development.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 24-11-2013 at 04:21 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 02:22 PM   #34
blackjack77

Default Why are we the "lucky" ones to be parasitized?

Have you ever wondered WHY these supposedly separate entities picked us to parasitize in the first place? Why are we the "lucky" ones?

If you have read my posts on this thread you know they answer: Because we are them and they are us. They are our collective shadow self! They had no choice! They NEED to parasitize or they will collapse and we are the only ones they can parasitize! We are vibrationally compatible with us because we are one and the same. After all, is about food (energy), at least for them, it follows that this food HAS to be vibrationally compatible to them.

Why The Archons MUST Parasite Us
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248698

So what about other civilizations on other worlds? Answer: They would have their OWN Archons, their OWN collective shadow self parasitizing them. Their own Archons teaching them the same basic lessons.

Further, the more successfully they parasitize us the more they push for even more. That was the point of my post "Why The Elites Are Getting More Insane By The Day" in the "Truth Vibrations are About Reclaiming Our Power" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258259 ) thread.

Quote:
It also seems that the elites are getting more insane by the day as they come up with ever more and more insane ideas and plans. Why is that?

Because the more energy you steal the more distorted you can become. The more we put up with the more energy of ours they steal. This stealing of additional energy allows their thought forms to become EVEN MORE distorted. You can become as distorted as you want as long as you can parasitize the necessary energy to prevent yourself from going into total collapse.

In other words, what limits the depths of their distortion is their ability to steal our energy. It is just like a bully (in fact they ARE bullies). The more BS you put up with the more BS you will get. We are feeding their sickness (their distortions) by putting up with them.

In other words, the more we acquiesce the more insane they will become. It is because of past REFUSAL to acquiesce that their plans are not as far along as they would like. They haven't been able to steal the energy that would have allowed them to become even MORE distorted. As far as I can tell, they would become infinitely distorted if they could steal infinite energy. There appears to be no downward limit. Something to think about.

This is also how our energy is used against us. The more we give in (acquiesce) the more energy they have. The more energy they have the more their thought forms get distorted, the more distorted their thought forms are the more they can distort the waveforms of this reality thus creating a more and more insane/ evil world. They then use this even more insane world to steal even greater amounts of our energy. The ultimate vicious cycle.

Last edited by blackjack77; 30-11-2013 at 02:25 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #35
fluxed

Humanity is upside down -

Those who turst the illuminati and it's bible, are insane.
While the few who reject the illuminati and all of its associations,
are getting better.

This is all we need to remember - trust the illuminati and you
will never develop. Only get worse and grow more insane and
superstitious.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:56 PM   #36
seanx
Banned

Quote:
The Archons APPEAR to be separate from us. We are lead to beLIEve they are separate entities. We are lead to think that they are outside of ourselves.

Nothing could be further from the truth. These are COLOSSAL lies. But these lies are the foundational lies that the Archons must tell to enslave us. Without convincing us of these lies nothing else would be possible,

The Archons are GOLLUMS. If you want to get technical, they are our collective shadow self. We created them through our unresolved stuff.

Have you ever wondered why they are so efficient at parasitizing us? Why they are so effective at playing us for our weaknesses?

Because they ARE us!

This was what I was trying to explain in the quote below. PLEASE watch the accompanying video id you are unfamiliar with it.

They just desperately don't want us to know this because once we do we are in a position to take our power back. This is their FOUNDATIONAL lie. They need you to think the power lies outside of yourself at all costs. This is also why they HAVE to lie to us constantly.

Another point.

The APPARENTLY different archons are NOT really different archons at all! Another COLOSSAL lie!!

The APPARENTLY different archons are simply different aspects of the same collective shadow self. They are simply different viewpoints. They are different ways of looking at the same collective shadow self. We are like blind men each stationed around an elephant arguing about what an elephant is! Some are feeling his tail, some his trunk, some his tusks, his legs, etc. We are arguing, thinking we are talking about different creatures because we are simply experiencing different aspects of the same animal!

The joke is on us!

But there is even a BIGGER joke on us.

You see, the shadow self is our BEST teacher! Yes, the Archons/ Gollums/ our collective shadow self is there to teach us the most important lessons on all. THAT is why it exists in the FIRST place!

This is also why David is right when he says we must non-comply with its evil but we must do it from a place of love, a vibration it can't deal with.

But there is EVEN a BIGGER joke that is on us! In fact, it may be the biggest joke of all!!

The reason we CREATED this nightmare is that so we could grow by solving it and thus come into our true potential!

Many years ago David did an interview with Patrick Timpone where he said that when we get to the bottom of this rabbit hole we are going to laugh for weeks. I think I know what we are going to be laughing about.

We are being enslaved by our own sins (unresolved stuff!). This, I would argue is the deepest meaning of the ancient bit of wisdom that "we are not punished BY our sins but FOR our sins".

Our Best Friend & Best Teacher: The Shadow Self
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258783

WHY we created this nightmare
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258560

WE are at the bottom of the Rabbit Hole
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251194

David Icke - One Radio Network Interview 05-25-10 (I believe this one has the laughing quote)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqwgseRV4xU
Magnificent post, blackjack77. Thank you.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #37
seanx
Banned

Quote:
heh heh

Great post. very interesting.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote