Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 02-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
kalki vishnu
Banned

Default The 7 Densities

We all always here about densities. I've looked about and everywhere I look I hear/read there are seven densities. Especially of you read information from those Cassiopeians.

But anyway. Why 7?

You see just like everything else, it's all a deception. Just like many of the old religions and mythologies were astrological in nature, just stories of the solar system and the 5 planets viewable from Earth and the Sun and The moo.... wait what did I just say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 5 viewable planets and the Sun and the Moon. Why, why, that's

SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I repeat that's SEVEN solar systems astrological/astronomical bodies.

So now not only do we have old religions ad mythologies a trap for us that is simply depictions of astronomy now even the new age stuff is doing it.

WE ARE BEING FOOLED!

There are no such thing as densities. There is no path to ascension, no levels we need to attain and work towards.

Our solar system is being used against us. Are we really so dumb we doth not see it is so?
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
kalki vishnu
Banned

7 "planets"?
7 chakras corresponding to them?
7 densities?

Is our entire life and afterlife shackled to this solar system?
Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
kalki vishnu
Banned

Old 02-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
kalki vishnu
Banned

All this ancient mystic occult or whatever knowledge which is supposedly all coming back out is the same today as it was back then, a trick.

Our ancient cousins were controlled via a religion just as many are today. Except back then it was more clearly astrological but in todays world where we are wiser it needed a lot of sprucing up into story.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
kalki vishnu
Banned

The asleep people, they'll die, go to the light, believe whatever they're told and come back.

The more awake people? oh it will be much harder to fool them, so a new religion is required, a new trap. Let's call the planets densities, let's connect the planets to chakras.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the sleeping continues.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
kalki vishnu
Banned

uh oh! someone is waking up.

Waking up. Let's talk about that.

To wake up means we're in a dream, or an illusion, or a matrix.

So if this reality we're in isn't the real one, then whatever reality is beyond this one is the "primary reality".

The enemy, the entrappers of our souls are in the primary reality.

When we die and enter the primary reality they go "uh oh, we've got another who is out, we need to get them back into a body or we've lost another food source", so they invent reincarnation.

"you need to go back down there, you have a mission, theres stuff you still need to learn, it's best you go back."

Why the hell does anyone need to go back to sleep??!! what mission? learn what? hello, hello, ding ding ding, alarm bells need to be ringing people. Also we'll get mind wiped? what use is coming with a mission if we're mind wiped.

DO NOT RE-ENTER THE MATRIX, DO NOT RE-ENTER THE DREAM.

Once you are out of here you are in the PRIMARY REALITY. Your true place of existence. You are finally free, finally awake.
Waking up is learning the control methods they use and then once we're out of body telling them where to shove their reincarnation and shove their missions and supposed lessons.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

This for me is what awakening is. It's the gradual falling away of all illusions, replaced with what really is, and seeing the crazy fractal brilliance of it all. Awakening means different things for different people I guess.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom brother
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #8
yosako

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
We all always here about densities. I've looked about and everywhere I look I hear/read there are seven densities. Especially of you read information from those Cassiopeians.

But anyway. Why 7?

You see just like everything else, it's all a deception. Just like many of the old religions and mythologies were astrological in nature, just stories of the solar system and the 5 planets viewable from Earth and the Sun and The moo.... wait what did I just say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 5 viewable planets and the Sun and the Moon. Why, why, that's

SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I repeat that's SEVEN solar systems astrological/astronomical bodies.

So now not only do we have old religions ad mythologies a trap for us that is simply depictions of astronomy now even the new age stuff is doing it.

WE ARE BEING FOOLED!

There are no such thing as densities. There is no path to ascension, no levels we need to attain and work towards.

Our solar system is being used against us. Are we really so dumb we doth not see it is so?
Yup. And it's funny how people talk about densities when 99,99% of atoms are empty space. Talk about a neutron star and we might be speaking about what "dense" means .

Last edited by yosako; 03-12-2013 at 02:45 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote