Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 09-08-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
hayed joe

Default hayed joe's 3 Piece Linked Poetry... LIVE!!!

Wrote over 100 pieces of Poetry this year. I've found a way of "repackaging" them by doing three pieces from the two journals so far that have a link running through each other.
There's huge clues in the titles and I'm not sure if those words should be taken out.
But anyway, I've come up with 11 combinations (more to be worked out) and looks like I've an open floor residency for a few weeks. On a Sunday. Get in!
So I'll be using my Tablet with its limited recording equipment and post them here.
The videos I'm hoping get embedded as this would be an amazing thread come Christmas.
Thank you for reading this and in future I'll record me giving the answers.
But let's crack on with...

Having another game of this tomorrow and then Sunday at the residency place.
Thanks for watching!

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4

Last edited by the tealady; 11-08-2018 at 11:48 AM.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:32 PM   #2
hayed joe

Thanks for the views on this forum!
I didn't record the answers to the last video. So the link was "CHILDREN".
Neighbours kids encouraged to take the piss out of me in the first one.
Then ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" is about the hundreds of unaccompanied minors who go missing each year.
And "ANCIENT FETISH THEORY" is about me collecting meds and seeing the mound I use to play with friends on when I was kid.

I thought the next one was straightforward but switch off at 7.51 if you want to work it out yourself. As I say (Got to upgrade to better recording tech!) which you might not be able to understand in my thick voice) if you just want to listen to the poetry then sit back as there's some poetry coming your way!
No idea when I'll next do this. But I intend to no matter how long it takes. And yeah, regardless of outside circumstances! "The world's doing explosions/I'm doing poetry".
Thanks for watching!

Or come back a little later while a Mod embeds the thing

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4

Last edited by the tealady; 13-08-2018 at 06:19 AM.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote