Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 03-04-2011, 07:46 AM   #1741
mo0n5tar
Banned

Haha Viva la revolucion comrades
mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #1742
faustus

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post

Are you saying that anarcho societies would allow private corporations?
What stops these private corporations holding the anarcho community to ransom?

How IS your steak?
faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:10 AM   #1743
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo0n5tar View Post
Haha Viva la revolucion comrades
Hey, weve beat the Major Earth Quake thread for number of posts.

This is Good!

observer333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:12 AM   #1744
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus View Post

How IS your steak?
Hahahaha Amazing how many times this scene comes to mind when I am speaking to people,
Old 03-04-2011, 08:27 AM   #1745
observer333

Quote:
I don't any choice.
I have to work for a corporation or my family goes on the breadline.
The choice I have is work for a corporation, or work for another corporation or suffer.
I could go self-employed but then I don't have the wherewithall to do that.
And anyway that is not the argument.

The point is that hospitals are built by a delegation of authority to make decisons and organise - they are built by a governing entity.

Are you saying that anarcho societies would allow private corporations?
What stops these private corporations holding the anarcho community to ransom?

I actually.. wtf are you saying? You're holding up private corporations as an example of the anarcho ethos?
This is what I saw that day when I was 16 years old. All those people in that big tall building working as cogs in the most intricate upfeeding money machine. They greeted me each day as they drove into the carpark I worked and they werent bad people. I saw it so clearly, that none of them had any idea how important were their parts in keeping the machine pumping and none really gave a shit about the functioning of the intricate money contraption. All they cared about was feeding themselves and their family, keeping a roof over their heads and staying afloat. I could see it all, the grand deception. It was because I felt such empathy for those caught up in the trap like you that I truly became an anarchist.

We are all caught up in this mad deception, even those of us who arent working cogs in the wheel. We are told the land we are born into is not our own and must be bought from those who own it. We have to sign away our lives for the rights to what should have been ours already, a place to rest our heads and set up home. We have to ask permission to do almost anything. We are far from free. If the critical mass of the population could just wake up to the deception, we could all just say NO, we do not want to be part of this system and walk away.

YES, I KNOW. THIS IS THE TRICKY PART WHERE OUR FEARS BECOME ALL TOO REAL AND WE IMAGINE ALL KINDS OF NASTY CONSEQUENCES.

So maybe we have to say NO in other ways and look for any options available to not aquiesce, even if at first it is mentally.

I will leave it here now. Just some food for thought. I am forced to be a cog in the wheel too to feed my family, but this cog is a problem cog and wont do what it is meant to. I understand the pressures we are under. Thats why if I am going to be a cog, its got to be something that doesnt feel like I'm selling my soul.

We are not so unalike my friend, and I would like to be your friend. I am happy to agree to disagree where we do not see alike but I care about you and your family too. I hope with all this shit going down now in the world the best for you all.

Last edited by observer333; 03-04-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:13 AM   #1746
lens

Quote:
Why is it ridculous to ask how anarchy works in practice?
You're asking for concrete examples of something hypothetical.

Almost any building or even a cave could be designated a hospital, it doesn't have to mean a giant institution with an overpriced shop and a car park.

To get hung up on this 'question' is blocking the free flow of discussion, which I suspect is why you like it.

5 b7 b2 4

Last edited by lens; 03-04-2011 at 09:14 AM.
lens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #1747
take it easy
Inactive

i take it the anarchists in this thread won't be going to work tommorrow then?
take it easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #1748
lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
i take it the anarchists in this thread won't be going to work tommorrow then?
This drive to classify and label everything is not helpful.

Anarchy is anti-stratification; let there be no boxes to tick!

5 b7 b2 4
Old 03-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #1749
consciousness
Inactive

A nice anecdote or two from yes..... wiki

Anarchist themes can be found in the works of sages , and Bao Jingyan [7]. Zhuangzi wrote, "A petty thief is put in jail. A great brigand becomes a ruler of a Nation," while Bao Jingyan said that as soon as "the relationship between lord and subject is established, hearts become daily filled with evil designs, until the manacled criminals sullenly doing forced labour in the mud and the dust are full of mutinous thoughts." and the , their contemporary , the founder of , also introduced similar topics.

consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #1750
take it easy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lens View Post
This drive to classify and label everything is not helpful.

Anarchy is anti-stratification; let there be no boxes to tick!
well if you go to work and pay your taxes, you can forget anti-stratification
Old 03-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #1751
lens

Quote:
well if you go to work and pay your taxes, you can forget anti-stratification
Reasons to be miserable and defeated, huh?

I write within a heavily stratified context but that does not mean all potential is pinned down or dead.

Our fucked-up culture still thrives on creativity and humour and surprise.

5 b7 b2 4
Old 03-04-2011, 10:04 AM   #1752
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo0n5tar View Post
I really enjoyed reading that, the next generation do fill me with confidence here have a watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nndEZBQ9bds
Very cool. Kids thinking for themselves. At first I couldnt help thinking is he just repeating what his Mum and Dad told him but then I thought of my daughter and all it took was the how to make a better world prompt and she was immediately. "Well you know what I think....."

It is very promising. Thats why I want to be a teacher. Since today I have a new idea for a lesson. How can we make the world a better place. I wont say anything but simply ask them what they think and write it all in random order on the board. Then to cover the English Curriculum, I will get them to write a narrative on their thoughts of how we can make the world a better place. This could be a theme for the week. IT could be integrated through making a power point presentation or even better a website (Which conveniently I have some experience with). Music and English combined could be writing a poem and performing it with musical instruments, etc.

Excuse my tangent, but I think it is on topic really. Humanity needs to learn to think outside of the box and become self-sufficient for our dreams to be realised for One and All. Kids are born with great capacity in this until it is drummed out of them. I believe education holds great potential to stop this from happening, to do the opposite of what it was created to do.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #1753
take it easy
Inactive

Quote:
Reasons to be miserable and defeated, huh?

I write within a heavily stratified context but that does not mean all potential is pinned down or dead.

Our fucked-up culture still thrives on creativity and humour and surprise.
it also thrives on work and taxes, why perpetuate it?
Old 03-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #1754
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
A nice anecdote or two from yes..... wiki

Anarchist themes can be found in the works of Taoist sages Laozi, Zhuangzi and Bao Jingyan [7]. Zhuangzi wrote, "A petty thief is put in jail. A great brigand becomes a ruler of a Nation," while Bao Jingyan said that as soon as "the relationship between lord and subject is established, hearts become daily filled with evil designs, until the manacled criminals sullenly doing forced labour in the mud and the dust are full of mutinous thoughts." Diogenes of Sinope and the Cynics, their contemporary Zeno of Citium, the founder of Stoicism, also introduced similar topics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
Thanks for sharing the link. Yes I think it is just our natural state and inevitable we will wish for it when it is taken from us.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #1755
lens

Quote:
That's not the aspect of 'culture' I meant And anyway, is it really thriving in your sense? No, it's not!

Why perpetuate it? I'm just trying to perpetuate myself, and anyway my job is socially useful so I don't feel torn about it

5 b7 b2 4

Last edited by lens; 03-04-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #1756
take it easy
Inactive

Quote:
That's not the aspect of 'culture' I meant And anyway, is it really thriving in your sense? No, it's not!

Why perpetuate it? I'm just trying to perpetuate myself, and anyway my job is socially useful so I don't feel torn about it
it's not a personal question, it's a question of anarchy - it's all very well being an anarchist in mind, but if you are a slave to authority in body its just whimsical.

Real anarchy involves the mind and body being free from authority or politics, but people can't, i suspect, take that leap because of fear of losing their comfortable lives, ironically created by authority and politics.

All this talk is good, but fruitless if people just go back to work tommorrow.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #1757
observer333

Quote:
I have hardly worked my whole life and I am 40 this year. Everytime I tried I would end up in a crisis between not desiring to sell my soul and needing the money. I would end up so depressed I would end up incapable of working.

I am in Uni now though and will be working in a few years. However this time I will not be selling my soul. I will be entering in willingly and with a mission.

Yep, it has finally come to this.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #1758
lens

Quote:
it's not a personal question, it's a question of anarchy - it's all very well being an anarchist in mind, but if you are a slave to authority in body its just whimsical.

Real anarchy involves the mind and body being free from authority or politics, but people can't, i suspect, take that leap because of fear of losing their comfortable lives, ironically created by authority and politics.

I'm not an anarchist. That's in my future, if at all.

Comfortable lives? Ah, I'm sure you don't need me to explain the pros and cons...

I would like things to become less stratified, and I do my bit for that even if my having a job and paying tax might say otherwise.

Quality is not governed by quantity.

5 b7 b2 4
Old 03-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #1759
take it easy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer333 View Post

Yep, it has finally come to this.
succumbing to governance?

another anarchist bites the dust, good luck though i hope you find your inner peace. something thats eludes me and probably always will in a capitalistic society.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #1760
observer333

Quote:

Where were you on the welfare thread a few weeks back? I was telling people this was a legitimate protest and got almost crucified.

Have you considered this however. Though not working means not being a brick in the pyramid, we are still the rubble around the base waiting for scraps to fall down the feedline.

I am more interested in bringing about an anarchist society than fitting into some concept of anarchy.

I want to do more.