Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 25-02-2019, 06:52 PM   #1
sparkplug

Post Labour to back 2nd referendum

So with some of their MPs deciding to leave the party Jrecently Jeremy Corbyn has decided to try and win people over with his backing of a second referendum on leaving/staying in the European Union.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47363307

He claims it is to stop a No Brexit from wrecking the UK.

So he has finally got off the fence and committed himself to something!

This could make things very difficult for the Maybot now.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 07:49 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

He's committed himself to helping the derailment of brexit

This is despite him speaking to irish activists and saying to them that the EU would make them vote again on the lisbon treaty because they didn't vote the way the EU wanted them to vote

In between votes the corporate media ramped up project fear and the irish voted for the lisbon treaty in the second vote. Basically they capitulated to EU bullying and now we are seeing the same process repeated including all the pressure and fear mongering and shaming and bullying from the corporate media

so basically corbyn is siding with the bullies when really they need to be given a bloody nose

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2019 at 07:52 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 08:11 PM   #3
andy1033

Yes the disgusting anti white people party(labour), its hardly surprising.

Uk voted out, and out means out.

You can be sure, someone like the labour leader, is one of those english people whom think when england lose at sports, the game must be replayed. While they are the second worst cheaters at sports behind usa, they are always claiming they are cheated.

All uk parties are poor, and just hate groups, a mirror really of the american two party system. Both hate groups there too.

Glad i never voted in my life, all the years i lived and grew up in vile london.

Uk already voted, and they voted out.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 25-02-2019 at 08:13 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 10:12 PM   #4
decim

Corby with his finger on the pulse of the British electorate.
Daft old marxist.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 07:03 PM   #5
mranderson

They all ready had a second vote when traitor may called ghe snap general election right after brexit vote

This would be a third anti democratic action by the uk establishment

No surprises there

I even remember an interviews with their favorurote pet momentum marxist owen jones

That little asshole said " ive been to brexit country i went to manchester and blackpool "

Yeh and then you scuttled off with your tail.between your legs after your northern poverty safari what vile individuals

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 07:05 PM   #6
mranderson

Corbyn has sold labor party to.islamists.

It is now the party of sharia.

Wake the fuck up britain

Old 26-02-2019, 08:57 PM   #7
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Corbyn has sold labor party to.islamists.

It is now the party of sharia.

Wake the fuck up britain
Here I'll correct that for you

Corbyn has sold labor party to.Zionists

It is now the party of Zionism

Wake the fuck up britain
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 09:40 PM   #8
mranderson

I disagree.jay

From the outside looking in it appears nobody has put two and two.together to.work out where all the " anti semitism " in the labour party is coming from

I dont think it should be a thing at all .. Its just an rxcuse to shut down criticism and often valid criticism

Im an anti semitic.kind of guy as well im not ashamed of it

I cant stand israels crap either

But im just pointing out the obvious

The anti semitism charge is a charge against the muslims in labor jay

And against corbyn himself a bit

But again im sick of all this stuff

I cant stand watching as europe.becomes an extended batteleground over a fucking temlple/mosque.in jeresualem

Im tired.of seeing that and im tired of people pussy footing around with their words

Old 26-02-2019, 09:52 PM   #9
mranderson

Also jay and waves the labour party have staked their future on a rapidly.changing demographic being brought in and becoming life long labour voters.

They are not.importing hundreds of thousands of jews into the uk and it is not.jews.who are churning.out.so.many babies a year that even though they make up less than 7 percent.of the population the number 1 baby name in the UK is mohammed

That is who labour are staking their future on

Old 26-02-2019, 09:54 PM   #10
mranderson

They have all but given up on the native brits and we can argue why but its staring everyone right in the face

The.elephant in the labour party.conference is wearing a hijab not a yamulka

Last edited by mranderson; 26-02-2019 at 09:54 PM.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:07 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Also jay and waves the labour party have staked their future on a rapidly.changing demographic being brought in and becoming life long labour voters.

They are not.importing hundreds of thousands of jews into the uk and it is not.jews.who are churning.out.so.many babies a year that even though they make up less than 7 percent.of the population the number 1 baby name in the UK is mohammed

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser
Labour threw open Britain's borders to mass immigration to help socially engineer a "truly multicultural" country, a former Government adviser has revealed.
By Tom Whitehead, Home Affairs Editor
6:42PM BST 23 Oct 2009
The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett. He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote". As a result, the public argument for immigration concentrated instead on the economic benefits and need for more migrants. Critics said the revelations showed a "conspiracy" within Government to impose mass immigration for "cynical" political reasons.
Mr Neather was a speech writer who worked in Downing Street for Tony Blair and in the Home Office for Jack Straw and David Blunkett, in the early 2000s.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...r-adviser.html

Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
By Colin Brown and Chris Hastings
12:01AM BST 04 May 2003
Tam Dalyell, the Father of the House, sparked outrage last night by accusing the Prime Minister of "being unduly influenced by a cabal of Jewish advisers".
In an interview with Vanity Fair, the Left-wing Labour MP named Lord Levy, Tony Blair's personal envoy on the Middle East, Peter Mandelson, whose father was Jewish, and Jack Straw, the Foreign Secretary, who has Jewish ancestry, as three of the leading figures who had influenced Mr Blair's policies on the Middle East.
Yesterday Mr Dalyell, the MP for Linlithgow, told The Telegraph: "I am fully aware that one is treading on cut glass on this issue and no one wants to be accused of anti-Semitism but, if it is a question of launching an assault on Syria or Iran . . . then one has to be candid." He added: "I am not going to be labelled anti-Semitic. My children worked on a kibbutz. But the time has come for candour." The Prime Minister, Mr Dalyell claimed, was also indirectly influenced by Jewish people in the Bush administration, including Richard Perle, a Pentagon adviser, Paul Wolfowitz, the deputy defence secretary, and Ari Fleischer, the President's press secretary.
"They very much have captured the ear of the President of the United States. I said [to Vanity Fair] I thought that Blair was very sympathetic to them. I cannot understand why," Mr Dalyell said.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ish-cabal.html

Labour funding crisis: Jewish donors drop 'toxic' Ed Miliband
The leader's 'principled' stance on Palestine deters backers, forcing party 'to go to unions with begging bowl'
Oliver [email protected]_wright
Sunday 9 November 2014
A senior Labour MP warned that Mr Miliband now had a "huge if not insurmountable challenge" to maintain support from parts of the Jewish community that had both backed and helped fund Tony Blair and Gordon Brown's election campaigns.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...d-9849299.html

Tony Blair to earn £2m as JP Morgan adviser
By Toby Helm and Bruno Waterfield
12:01AM GMT 11 Jan 2008
Tony blair will earn around £2 million a year in his part-time role as adviser to the Wall Street bank JP Morgan without ever having to go into the office, The Daily Telegraph has learnt.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...n-adviser.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-02-2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:12 PM   #12
quadrati

Quote:

That's what they do. There are some on the left, remainers, whining that the immigrant population were not given a vote in the referendum.

The SNP are using this as a means to stay in. Sending out letters to EU nationals effectively stating only the SNP will save them from having to leave the UK. My wife got one after the referendum. As a leave voter myself the SNP cared less about the argument that caused in my home than the false inference that my vote was a anti immigrant, get them all out, racist statement. Disgusting tactic.

The right pander to their own citizens while the left whore themselves to anyone.
I care not for what I say. It is the truth as I know it. As I witness the peaceful slaughter of my kinsfolk I will never apologise for my words. We do not come on this earth by choice, and I'll defend anyone who's needs are greater than mine, but we come here through our own free will.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:21 PM   #13
quadrati

Corbyn the "take no deal off the table" moron.

I'd love to watch him try to buy a car. Since no deal would not be an option and he'd presumably, as in the Brexit case advise the garage beforehand that no deal is not an option, he'd end up paying 26 grand for a 9 year old Vauxhall Astra.

Petrol of course. Because diesel is suddenly bad.
I care not for what I say. It is the truth as I know it. As I witness the peaceful slaughter of my kinsfolk I will never apologise for my words. We do not come on this earth by choice, and I'll defend anyone who's needs are greater than mine, but we come here through our own free will.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 01:17 AM   #14
mranderson

So you should go to Tom Watsons twitter page and jave a look at what he has to say about Tommy Robinson today

And then have a look at the replies.

Everyone knows labour has become the party of Islam.

They might as well drop the bullshit about representing natibe brits.and just change the fucking rose as well

They dont represent the rose anymore

They should replace their logo with the ISIS flag or the crescent moon

Tom Watson literally said its bad to be anti islamist

Does the tit even know what that means ?

Old 27-02-2019, 07:27 AM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
So you should go to Tom Watsons twitter page and jave a look at what he has to say about Tommy Robinson today
is that the tom watson who takes money from the jewish lobby?

‘So you can find out who donates cash to Tom Watson MP by searching in the electoral commission’s database. It’s true what they say about following the money. The vast majority of regular donations that he receives are from Sir Trevor Chinn who represents the Jewish Leadership Council (previously known as the Jewish Community Leadership Council). This is an organization in the United Kingdom, founded in 2003, which acts as an umbrella group for various Jewish community organizations, charities, Zionist and pro-Israel advocacy groups.’
https://dorseteye.com/who-is-funding-tom-watson/

Is it the tom watson who sings zionist songs to the jewish lobby with as much gusto as he can muster?

Tom Watson Singing Am Yisrael Chai

Is that the tom watson who supported the adoption of the international definition of anti-semitism?
Old 27-02-2019, 01:28 PM   #16
sparkplug

Corbyn has probably been told to back the 2nd referendum and then Labour can return to power.

That will be the deal.

No doubt the 5 year plans for everything will have been made up.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 01:33 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Corbyn has probably been told to back the 2nd referendum and then Labour can return to power.

That will be the deal.

No doubt the 5 year plans for everything will have been made up.
he's showing that he is just another expression of the system
Old 27-02-2019, 02:55 PM   #18
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
is that the tom watson who takes money from the jewish lobby?

‘So you can find out who donates cash to Tom Watson MP by searching in the electoral commission’s database. It’s true what they say about following the money. The vast majority of regular donations that he receives are from Sir Trevor Chinn who represents the Jewish Leadership Council (previously known as the Jewish Community Leadership Council). This is an organization in the United Kingdom, founded in 2003, which acts as an umbrella group for various Jewish community organizations, charities, Zionist and pro-Israel advocacy groups.’
https://dorseteye.com/who-is-funding-tom-watson/

Is it the tom watson who sings zionist songs to the jewish lobby with as much gusto as he can muster?

Tom Watson Singing Am Yisrael Chai

Is that the tom watson who supported the adoption of the international definition of anti-semitism?
Yes that would be the same one

A duplicitous man obviously

No standards at all other than the destruction of the european way of life

Old 27-02-2019, 05:46 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No standards at all other than the destruction of the european way of life
a destruction of the european way of life while funded by jewish money not muslim money

he ain't out there singing islamic songs to the muslim lobby...

meanwhile the jewish neocons use westerm militaries to bomb the crap out of muslims land in disdain of the sovereignty of muslim nations

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-02-2019 at 05:55 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 07:30 PM   #20
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
a destruction of the european way of life while funded by jewish money not muslim money

he ain't out there singing islamic songs to the muslim lobby...

meanwhile the jewish neocons use westerm militaries to bomb the crap out of muslims land in disdain of the sovereignty of muslim nations
No he isnt out there doing that.

He never will.

What he will do instead is.over see the transfer of power to increasingly hardline Islamic values until one day oir children turn around.and they have no representation at all.in government

At that point they.might ask why nobody said or did anything about it.and " because i didnt want to rock the boat " will be a shit excuse