Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 06-07-2014, 02:49 PM   #61
ima gene

Look at the stranger in the park, it's Jimmy Saville!! The resemblance is more than uncanny. I think this film came out about 1974, if I remember rightly, me and my brother hated it and so did all the kids at school. There were many complaints made at the time because it scared some children so much, it made them cry. This used to feature between kids programmes in the morning and afternoon, so it must have been on ITV or thames television as it was then, if my memory is correct. So, if it was Jimmy Saville, then in the early '70's this was an open secret right across the board, not just within the BBC.

Edit. Turns out this is a re-edited version of the original. Nevermind, still a good job whoever had the savvy to do it. Thought it was too good to be true, a government funded film that was telling the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxa0Okk1rp0&feature=kp

Last edited by ima gene; 06-07-2014 at 03:06 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:42 AM   #62
chandon3000

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Look at the stranger in the park, it's Jimmy Saville!! The resemblance is more than uncanny. I think this film came out about 1974, if I remember rightly, me and my brother hated it and so did all the kids at school. There were many complaints made at the time because it scared some children so much, it made them cry. This used to feature between kids programmes in the morning and afternoon, so it must have been on ITV or thames television as it was then, if my memory is correct. So, if it was Jimmy Saville, then in the early '70's this was an open secret right across the board, not just within the BBC.

Edit. Turns out this is a re-edited version of the original. Nevermind, still a good job whoever had the savvy to do it. Thought it was too good to be true, a government funded film that was telling the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxa0Okk1rp0&feature=kp

Haha oh my certainly looks that way!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOu-dWhTTWw
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #63
sanusi

Hypocrites, Whats Muslim got to do with it? Pedophilia is the innate sickness of the individuals and not their religious beliefs.
You should rename the Jimmy Savile threads as 'Christian'. He was a devout Christian:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Godll-Mowbra...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
sanusi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:20 PM   #64
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanusi View Post
You should rename the Jimmy Savile threads as 'Christian'. He was a devout Christian..
just as no devout muslim wouold abuse innocents, neither would a devout christian.
saville was a monster. he was also a roman catholic.
the fact he was a monster is unrelated to his religion, but to say he was 'devout' is a farce.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:52 AM   #65
sanusi

What I meant by that he was 'devout' ostensibly. Of course he never followed Jesus (peace be upon him) but was a hypocrite.
sanusi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:03 AM   #66
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
What I meant by that he was 'devout' ostensibly. Of course he never followed Jesus (peace be upon him) but was a hypocrite.
agreed.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:31 AM   #67
jondoeuk
Inactive

A schoolgirl was murdered by a fast food shop owner who joked that she had been “chopped up” and put into kebabs, a court was told yesterday. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...nto-kebab.html http://metro.co.uk/2007/05/24/girl-s...-kebab-398973/ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-police.html http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-murder.html
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:16 AM   #68
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Hypocrites, Whats Muslim got to do with it? Pedophilia is the innate sickness of the individuals and not their religious beliefs.
You should rename the Jimmy Savile threads as 'Christian'. He was a devout Christian:

Yes you're right. Very easy to get caught up in the media stereotyping.

Last edited by decode reality; 08-07-2014 at 05:31 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:36 PM   #69
lagunasunrise
Banned

Quote:

Because these Muslims specifically target non-Muslim girls. Jimmy Savile's victims, if they had any religion, were almost certainly all from Christian backgrounds. There's a specific problem in the UK of Muslim gangs searching for non-Muslim girls to groom & rape. Shouldn't be surprised, what with them believing 'prophet' Muhammad was the perfect man, and all Muslims should follow the example set by him (he raped a 9 year old girl).
lagunasunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:47 PM   #70
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunasunrise View Post
and all Muslims should follow the example set by him (he raped a 9 year old girl).
did you read that on stormfront?
a little ignorance goes a long way.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #71
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
did you read that on stormfront?
a little ignorance goes a long way.
Ignorant or Educated? Would you call having sex with a 9 or 10 year old child pedofilia?

From WIKI - This is written in the HADITH is well verified, even common knowledge. As I remember even Aisha wrote about her first experience having sex (the consummation) with Mohammed.

Aisha - Age at marriage

`According to scriptural Hadith sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was married to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated'.

However, some later sources disagree. al-Tabari, born in Persia two hundred years after Muhammad's death, wrote that she was ten years old at the consumation.[6] Six hundred years after the events, Ibn Khallikan recorded that she was nine years old at marriage, and twelve at consummation. Ibn Sa'd al-Baghdadi, born about 150 years after Muhammad's death, citing Hisham ibn Urwah also gives her age as nine years old at marriage, and twelve at consummation.[19] (However Hisham ibn Urwah's original source is otherwise unknown, and Ibn Sa'd al-Baghdadi's work does not have the high religious status of the Hadith.

Last edited by drakul; 10-07-2014 at 03:09 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:17 PM   #72
lightgiver

Lightbulb Banaz a Love Story

Quote:
'They're following me': chilling words of girl who was 'honour killing' victim..Banaz was born in Iraq and moved to England with her family when she was 10 years old.. She was married at age 17 with a man 10 years older than her in an arranged marriage.. Within months the marriage turned violent.. Banaz wanted a divorce and fell in love with someone of her own choosing, this behaviour was found to be shameful by her family leading to her death in January 2006. Banaz went to the police 5 times before her death.. Detective Chief Inspector Caroline Goode of the Metropolitan Police led the investigation to recover the body of Banaz and her killers, securing the first ever extradition from Iraq to Britain...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banaz_a_Love_Story
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...honour-killing
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=257
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #73
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunasunrise View Post
Because these Muslims specifically target non-Muslim girls. Jimmy Savile's victims, if they had any religion, were almost certainly all from Christian backgrounds. There's a specific problem in the UK of Muslim gangs searching for non-Muslim girls to groom & rape. Shouldn't be surprised, what with them believing 'prophet' Muhammad was the perfect man, and all Muslims should follow the example set by him (he raped a 9 year old girl).
They have no qualms about targeting any girl who's vulnerable, including 'their own'. i.e., it's been pointed out on the thread regarding the men from Muslim communities targeting Muslim girls, specifically south Asian. See Lightgiver's post #49, here is a post I did (#51). If you're still in doubt about that, then take a look at the Unheard Voices report, which is below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
That's not true. Many south Asian girls - and of them, more Muslim than any other faith, are targeted. The abusers would use their religious and community networks as a means of gaining access to these girls.

The media's focus on white girls will in some quarters have been a ploy to demonise muslims for future overseas military assaults on muslim nations. But the issue was also kept quiet in many quarters of the Asian community, which is why we heard mainly about white girls being abused.

This isn't my opinion nor conjecture. Back in September 2013, the Birmingham based Muslim Women's Network released a report on this, titled Unheard Voices.

'Unheard Voices: The Sexual Exploitation of Asian Girls'

http://www.mwnuk.co.uk/go_files/reso...eardVoices.pdf

Here's a Guardian article from 2013 covering the report:

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...-white-victims

EDIT: Lightgiver has already mentioned all of this in post #49

Last edited by decode reality; 14-07-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 14-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #74
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxmrx View Post
decode is right, victims of sexual abuse are more likely to be abused by those in their own ethnic group, and there is plenty of evidence suggesting children of all ethnicities being targets. Why? Because if you go by self reporting statistics, one man in 10 into one man in 20 is a rapist, and honey trap initatives have told us how easy it is to get random men on the internet to agree to sex with children. It's not some sort of bizarre evil, it's really fucking common.
Thanks for your response. Yes you're spot on. It's all too common because it's done in such a stealthy way (the "stepping stones" approach, you could say), the girls - and some boys - won't even latch on to what's happening until it's too late.
Old 17-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #75
lightgiver

Exclamation 6-year-old schoolgirl

Quote:
A six-year-old schoolgirl has allegedly been raped by two staff members at a prominent school in the southern Indian city of Bangalore, police say.

The alleged assault happened on 2 July but her parents discovered it only a few days ago after she complained of stomach ache and was taken to hospital.

Meanwhile, hundreds of parents have protested outside the school, pulling down its gates and shouting slogans..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-28340617
Old 17-07-2014, 12:26 PM   #76
lightgiver

Lightbulb Low Profiles

Anyone else notice that all these Muslims gangs are never really mentioned much in the media..Not unlike all the white celebs being mentioned on a daily basis etc etc etc ..I wonder why that is Tal...

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-07-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Old 15-08-2014, 05:50 PM   #77
lightgiver

Lightbulb Child Marriage

Quote:
Why Yemen Is Incapable Of Banning Child Marriage and Rape ..The story of Nujood Ali, a young girl married off at 8 then raped and beaten by her husband, shocked the international community recently. But child marriage remains a legal and common practise in Yemen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6U2nrRJ4HU

"He sexually assaulted me on the wedding night. His mother was holding me," remembers Nujood. Traumatised, she sought refuge from her relatives but was turned away for fear of shaming the family. With no one to rely on but herself, she took a taxi to court where a judge, outraged by her story, granted her a divorce. But Nujood was lucky in a country which does not recognise marital rape as a crime and has no minimum marriage age. A reform to introduce it was blocked last year by Yemen's Muslim Brotherhood. "Islam doesn't specify an age for marriage. Why make a problem out of nothing?" asks one member of Yemen's parliament. Nujood is set on fighting child marriage in Yemen when she grows up; but with an estimated half of all brides aged below 18 and many families hoping to alleviate poverty with dowries, she faces a bitter struggle...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24870526
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=574
Old 15-08-2014, 06:03 PM   #78
slackpenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Anyone else notice that all these Muslims gangs are never really mentioned much in the media..Not unlike all the white celebs being mentioned on a daily basis etc etc etc ..I wonder why that is Tal...
From what i recall, before the lid was blown on Jimmy Saville, there was a "muslim paedophile gang" story every other day which i saw as a continuation of islamophobia that ramped up since 9/11 and Blair's genocide campaign.

Maybe it's not being reported on because it isn't widespread as some media entities would have you believe. It's nothing to do with the religion of Islam, as others stated Saville was a roman catholic, they wouldn't headline the story "Roman Catholic necro-paedo exposed". If a paedophile gang happens to be Muslim, they are just a paedophile gang. They are not representatives of Islam.

Just with Westminster. Having paedophiles run amok inside the houses of commons does not mean that those who they are meant to represent are also paedophiles. You wouldn't call the entire British population 'paedophiles' based on what the 'leaders' have been doing behind closed doors.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #79
markhammer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackpenguin View Post
From what i recall, before the lid was blown on Jimmy Saville, there was a "muslim paedophile gang" story every other day which i saw as a continuation of islamophobia that ramped up since 9/11 and Blair's genocide campaign.

Maybe it's not being reported on because it isn't widespread as some media entities would have you believe. It's nothing to do with the religion of Islam, as others stated Saville was a roman catholic, they wouldn't headline the story "Roman Catholic necro-paedo exposed". If a paedophile gang happens to be Muslim, they are just a paedophile gang. They are not representatives of Islam.

Just with Westminster. Having paedophiles run amok inside the houses of commons does not mean that those who they are meant to represent are also paedophiles. You wouldn't call the entire British population 'paedophiles' based on what the 'leaders' have been doing behind closed doors.
I think that it was seen as a cultural thing, where they thought it was OK to abuse non-muslim girls. One of them stated that age didn't matter in his country as well. In short, yes it is a paedophile thing but some cultures seem to be more open to doing it.
Nobody was saying all muslims were paedophile because of a few gangs though it didn't help the general image.
markhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 06:30 PM   #80
lightgiver

Lightbulb Press

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackpenguin View Post
They are not representatives of Islam..
Often, tabloid newspaper allegations about the sexual practices, drug use, or private conduct of celebrities is borderline defamatory; in many cases, celebrities have successfully sued for libel, demonstrating that tabloid stories have defamed them...

Quote:
From DAVID ICKE ...Islam’s roots are in Christianity and Judaism and therefore Babylon...

To complete the trio, along came the skull-cap-wearing Muslims and the creed of Islam, inspired by the ‘Prophet’ Mahomet (Mohammed) when he had a ‘vision’ in the year 612. Once more we find that Islam’s roots are in Christianity and Judaism and therefore Babylon. Muslims see Islam as an updated continuation of the Judeo-Christian stream and they, too, trace their ancestry back to our old mate, Abraham, who is said to have emerged from the Sumerian city of Ur and headed for Egypt. They believe that Abraham built the Kaaba, the sacred shrine at Mecca, and the focus of pilgrimage for Muslims all over the world. But it was in fact originally a Pagan temple of goddess (Semiramis) worship featuring the famous Black Stone. W. Wynn Westcott, founder of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, wrote in his work, The Magical Mason, that the Black Stone supposed to have been brought to Mecca by Abraham, was used originally for ancient Pagan ritual. Again you see Brotherhood symbolism in this ‘new’ religion...The symbols of the crescent and the curved sword, the scimitar, are identified with the Moon and Venus, the Morning Star, the term used for Lucifer. Venus was also a title for Queen Semiramis. Muslims have bought the idea that Moses, King David and Jesus were divine prophets sent by the one All Mighty God, when in fact all three are Brotherhood inventions. Their holy book, the Koran, which was supposed to be inspired by God, mentions Jesus in 93 verses and treats him as a living person. Islam was created by the same Brotherhood networks as the Christian religions, to further imprison, divide and rule. Mohammed was the last prophet and therefore, the Muslims reckon, the most valid. As such, all Christians and Jews should convert to Islam, the orthodox Muslims demand. The term, Jihad, is the ‘Holy War’ that Muslims are urged to wage against all who do not accept the creed of Mohammed. How fitting that Islam means ‘to submit or surrender’ and Muslim means ‘one who submits’. Some of the bloodiest conflict in history has resulted from the desire of Islam, Christianity and Judaism to impose their creed on each other, when they all come from the same source and the same manipulation! Excuse me, did I come in late and miss something? Beam me up Scotty, get me out of here...

The Islamic god Allah is the same ‘god’, the Muslims say, as the Judeo-Christian, Jehovah. The Koran is the Islamic holy book, but Muslims also give credence to the Pentateuch, the first 5 books of the Old Testament attributed to Moses. In truth they were written by the Levites after Babylon and not by ‘Moses’, which was a title in the Egyptian mystery schools. Is it really a coincidence that these 3 massive prisons of the mind, suppressors of the female, and creators of bloody conflict, should all come from the same part of the world? Or that people having visions and visitations should play such a crucial part in the formation and legend which created these monsters? Mohammed said he had his vision near the cave where he used to go. Caves and dark places constantly recur in stories of religious superstars and Sun gods like Mithra and Jesus. Mohammed said his visitor claimed to be the Angel Gabriel of biblical fame and during the encounter Mohammed said he lost consciousness and entered a trance state. While Mohammed was in his trance or hypnotic state, ‘Gabriel’ gave him a message to remember and recite. Mohammed said that when he awoke the message was inscribed upon his heart. What followed the encounter with ‘Gabriel’ was a bloodbath spanning the centuries to the present day, as Mohammed and his successors sought to impose their creed on the world.. Islam is not the opposite of Christianity and Judaism, they are all ‘oppo-sames’: the same state of mind with a different name, ultimately controlled by the same people, the reptilians. Islam is another mystery school religion, its texts written in esoteric code for the masses to take literally. There were times in later centuries when some of this secret knowledge was allowed into the public domain by more enlightened Muslim leaders and this was the inspiration for the advanced societies and science which came out of Muslim Spain and Baghdad. Today, part of the Brotherhood Agenda is to stimulate conflict with the Islamic nations by causing division between the Muslim and Christian-Jewish world...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabloid_journalism