Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 09-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
1eyeopen

Default Gigantopithecus (Bigfoot?)

I've always doubted the stories of Bigfoot but to be honest it's not something I've got alot of knowledge about. Anyway, I was listening to a song by rapper Prince Ea and in one line he says "You gonna make me get so beligerent it's gonna feel like you in the jaws of Gigantopithecus" and I thought what the hell is a Gigantopithecus.

This is from wiki.

Quote:
Gigantopithecus (from the Greek gigas - γίγας "giant", and pithecus - πίθηκος "ape") is an extinct genus of ape that existed from roughly one million years to as recently as three-hundred thousand years ago,[1] in what is now China, India, and Vietnam, placing Gigantopithecus in the same time frame and geographical location as several hominin species.[2] The fossil record suggests that the Gigantopithecus blacki species were the largest apes that ever lived, standing up to 3 metres (9.8 ft) and weighing up to 540 kilograms (1,200 lb).
So now I'm left wondering, if they know this animal did once exist in certain places of this world, how do they know it didn't and does not exist in others today?

Last edited by 1eyeopen; 09-01-2010 at 12:53 PM.
1eyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 04:26 AM   #2
metacomet

Giganto has been made famous because of Bigfoot...

although the idea of a prehistoric giant ape is very cool, few people would know of Gigantopithecus if it weren't related to Sasquatch.

In my opinion, Gigantos aren't evolutionarily related to Bigfeet... they are Bigfeet. Sasquatch as we know it is no different from these animals, but the artist renditions and the popular model for Giganto is tweaked just a little bit in order to avoid presenting us with a blatant Sasquatch (otherwise scientists would have to admit that Bigfeet are likely real...).

There is no difference though. They are the same being. In that respect, when people argue that there is no fossil evidence of Bigfeet, they are totally wrong...

metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 06:53 AM   #3
truth finder

Yes I so glad someone bought this up is it realy hard to believe that it doesn't exist? I mean people are rediscovering spieces all the time me my self believe they are real and more of a chancy then aliens and ghost
Old 03-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #4
trix

Yep, that is Bigfoot.
trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:20 AM   #5
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post

and

Quote:

metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote