Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 16-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #41
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
My wife doesn't know much about the truth movement but recently I uploaded a video of Alex Jones and she said 'Is he working for the government?
Who is Alex Jones and he little sidekick Paul Joseph Watson working for?
Alex Jones must also being making a fortune as his channel is very professional, high production values.
Also he will be making lots of money selling his crap supplements like Athroplex, liver cleanse, brain force, DNA force, tooth brushes, water filters and info wars life select 1 years survival food supply at 1.797.00 US dollars from his infowars store.
So who is Alex Jones and his little dangleberry Paul Joseph working for?
For the past year all I have seen from Jones is anti-Muslim, anti-gay, and anti-Mexican propaganda. As soon as anyone mentions the big fat purple dick in the room which is all of them are getting played off each other from the Elite Jewish Zionist media Jones squirms like a fat pig and starts to cover ass.

That Paul Joseph Watson is probably MI5, another.... what was his name again, that Charlie Vietch... or whatever his name was, probably recruited by the same org.

The divide and conquer tactics Jones has been using lately is pretty much all the tactics he says the elite use against us. I was always weary about him because of the shit that went down with Bill Cooper, it was like they replaced Bill Cooper with Jones, Jones also blatantly lied about Cooper, and if you blatantly lie and it is there to see, then everything after that you should take with a pinch of salt. The Y2K shit was embarrassing and he was trying his hardest to cause unrest, Arabs run Hollywood, and the fact every time he gets on TV he acts like a complete fucking maniac which pretty much does the Elite's job for them, turns pure people away and gives them all the ammo they need to call anyone who questions shit nuts.

My missus was the same when I showed her Jones, straight away she said 'he's so acting his ass off'. And I agree with her.

Last few years he's had Trump on his show, which anyone with a brain cell can see he's just a puppet, parroting a few points that some of the brain dead public like to hear about immigration etc, pretty much doing the same job that Nigel Farrage did over here. He had astronauts on who supposedly went to the moon and we know that was full on bullshit but yet he never said zip and actually made a sly dig at people who question the moon landings.

The guy is a fucking shill of the highest order.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 06:03 PM   #42
sambrokyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Infowars gained a lot of followers by exposing false flag terror.

Now they ignore all of that and play along with mainstream propaganda.

Pretty dodgy outfit I would say.
Again, you don't have to believe everything they say. Anyone who says they haven't put out any good information clearly hasn't paid attention enough.

I'm not defending AJ, well maybe I am but not because I'm a huge fan. I just don't like people shutting down good sources of information because they don't like the delivery.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 06:17 PM   #43
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
Again, you don't have to believe everything they say. Anyone who says they haven't put out any good information clearly hasn't paid attention enough.

I'm not defending AJ, well maybe I am but not because I'm a huge fan. I just don't like people shutting down good sources of information because they don't like the delivery.
Mate, they have sounded like the internet version of FOX news for the past 18 month, constant predictable anti-muslim crap and before that it looked like to me they were trying their hardest to cause civil unrest between the Yanks and Mexicans.

It's been pretty blatant to see. Then there's the fact that he's an incredibly bad actor and the fact he squirms and wriggles his way out of questions especially when it's highlighted about the Jewish Elite.

Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KMU7Cwlfk

One, you can tell off his mannerisms he goes into his act once quizzed, then it's the protocols of Zion reads like a comic book??? huh, mate considering what he's been advocating for the last 15 years and considering what's in that book and what we are seeing in front of out eyes getting played out, why would anyone with his knowledge say that that book reads like a comic book at all. If you're a truther and not read that book then I suggest to everybody that they do because it's the most prophetic book you're ever likely to going to read.

Also... this is the give away, he seen them getting sold at Walmart.... hahaha Oh my fucking god, this guy talks soooooo much shit it's unreal.

The fucking thing was wrote 150 years ago and it pretty much spells the plan out.

Alex Jones is a sneaky ****.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:22 PM   #44
redman
Inactive

Protocols of Zion read like a comic book..... if anyone says that, then you have to question what the fuck their background is because to say that and act the way you do, but then he has nooooooo fucking problem sitting there and declaring Arabs run Hollywood... I mean come on. lol

See when they get on the subject of world war II he starts blatantly changing the subject.

Such a fucking scum bag.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #45
redman
Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
Old 16-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #46
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
For the past year all I have seen from Jones is anti-Muslim, anti-gay, and anti-Mexican propaganda. As soon as anyone mentions the big fat purple dick in the room which is all of them are getting played off each other from the Elite Jewish Zionist media Jones squirms like a fat pig and starts to cover ass.

That Paul Joseph Watson is probably MI5, another.... what was his name again, that Charlie Vietch... or whatever his name was, probably recruited by the same org.

The divide and conquer tactics Jones has been using lately is pretty much all the tactics he says the elite use against us. I was always weary about him because of the shit that went down with Bill Cooper, it was like they replaced Bill Cooper with Jones, Jones also blatantly lied about Cooper, and if you blatantly lie and it is there to see, then everything after that you should take with a pinch of salt. The Y2K shit was embarrassing and he was trying his hardest to cause unrest, Arabs run Hollywood, and the fact every time he gets on TV he acts like a complete fucking maniac which pretty much does the Elite's job for them, turns pure people away and gives them all the ammo they need to call anyone who questions shit nuts.

My missus was the same when I showed her Jones, straight away she said 'he's so acting his ass off'. And I agree with her.

Last few years he's had Trump on his show, which anyone with a brain cell can see he's just a puppet, parroting a few points that some of the brain dead public like to hear about immigration etc, pretty much doing the same job that Nigel Farrage did over here. He had astronauts on who supposedly went to the moon and we know that was full on bullshit but yet he never said zip and actually made a sly dig at people who question the moon landings.

The guy is a fucking shill of the highest order.
Well said. Let's not leave out the Infowars reporter Luke Rudkowski (We are Change) who manages to get up close and personal with all those world leaders, despite all the security.

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 06:28 PM   #47
ramirez

I am not too fussed about so called Shills. I think info wars are ok, America is a volatile place. It is easier to do conspiracy work in smaller countries.

But yes, most of info wars sponsors are Jewish owned companies,plis AJ has a Jewish heritage,maybe this is why info wars get shit, who knows, maybe it is justified, but on the whole info wars has been a positive.

PJW can be good but equally so, can be awful.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 16-07-2016 at 06:29 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 06:29 PM   #48
redman
Inactive

That acting he does, especially when he goes on the mainstream and starts shouting and ranting. If you can't see that is done purposely to make us all look like nutters, then I think I could pretty much show you footage of his sucking off Rockefeller and you'd still back the fat fuck up.

So there we go.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:30 PM   #49
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Well said. Let's not leave out the Infowars reporter Luke Rudkowski (We are Change) who manages to get up close and personal with all those world leaders, despite all the security.

Yep, always wondered, who in the living fuck is funding that shit.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:33 PM   #50
redman
Inactive

Quote:

Of course they put out some good information, that's the whole point of a shill. They do some good truthful shit which draws you in and then fills your head with constant fear and bullshit which has you chasing your fucking tail.

Wouldn't be a very good shill would you if 100% of what you was saying was bullshit.

Jesus...
Old 16-07-2016, 06:33 PM   #51
ramirez

Quote:
That acting he does, especially when he goes on the mainstream and starts shouting and ranting. If you can't see that is done purposely to make us all look like nutters, then I think I could pretty much show you footage of his sucking off Rockefeller and you'd still back the fat fuck up.

So there we go.
To me the personalities are irrelevant, it is simply the output of the programme/Author.

Even shills have to tell the truth most the time.

Do not waste energy getting mad at the fat man. David talks to him.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 16-07-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:36 PM   #52
whatsinaname

Quote:

So there we go.

But, but, but....it shows how passionate he is.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 06:46 PM   #53
redman
Inactive

16 years ago he was called out for purposely trying to cause civil unrest when absolutely nothing what he was saying was actually happening. i.e. he was lying his ass off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8rFNDh9WQ

Fast forward 16 years later and he's still doing the same shit.

Says the protocols read like a comic book, yet the exact same thing that's planned in them is happening, and he's the biggest mouth piece which is going out of his way to make sure the shit goes down exactly like it says in the protocols.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOC5QxojoYk

Last edited by redman; 16-07-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:50 PM   #54
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

Oh I have no problem with his delivery.

The problem is the information. It's bullshit.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 06:51 PM   #55
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
But, but, but....it shows how passionate he is.
lol.... that shit always makes me chuckle.

There's some right gullible mofo's out there, no wonder the elite have such an easy time when it comes to manipulating people in large numbers.

You'd think it would be impossible but then even the so called truthers are just as gullible as the people they call sheeple, especially if you can't see through Jones of all people.

It's not like he's inconspicuous with the shit you know what I mean?
Old 16-07-2016, 06:54 PM   #56
ramirez

For the record I do think he is penned in opposition, but some are too critical. It is a positive we have shills, shows we are getting somewhere.A Shill can only do so much, it is a defensive move, not offensive.

Old 16-07-2016, 06:55 PM   #57
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Oh I have no problem with his delivery.

The problem is the information. It's bullshit.
Do you know what was a big giveaway for me, when he interviewed Peter Joseph, I mean you couldn't get a much more bigger attempt to stifle any kind of intelligent debate.

But let's be honest here, have you heard some of the cats who phone his show to discuss world events... lol Jesus fucking Christ, talk about some of the dumbest cunts you're ever likely to hear. lol
Old 16-07-2016, 06:56 PM   #58
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Of course they put out some good information, that's the whole point of a shill. They do some good truthful shit which draws you in and then fills your head with constant fear and bullshit which has you chasing your fucking tail.

Wouldn't be a very good shill would you if 100% of what you was saying was bullshit.

Jesus...
They drew everybody in, myself included, with 911 truth and exposing false flags, now they are just mouthpieces of the Republican arm of America, with mainstream right wing talking points. Pretty pathetic. Anybody with any discernment can see that shit from a mile away.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:58 PM   #59
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Mate, they have sounded like the internet version of FOX news for the past 18 month, constant predictable anti-muslim crap and before that it looked like to me they were trying their hardest to cause civil unrest between the Yanks and Mexicans.

It's been pretty blatant to see. Then there's the fact that he's an incredibly bad actor and the fact he squirms and wriggles his way out of questions especially when it's highlighted about the Jewish Elite.

Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KMU7Cwlfk

One, you can tell off his mannerisms he goes into his act once quizzed, then it's the protocols of Zion reads like a comic book??? huh, mate considering what he's been advocating for the last 15 years and considering what's in that book and what we are seeing in front of out eyes getting played out, why would anyone with his knowledge say that that book reads like a comic book at all. If you're a truther and not read that book then I suggest to everybody that they do because it's the most prophetic book you're ever likely to going to read.

Also... this is the give away, he seen them getting sold at Walmart.... hahaha Oh my fucking god, this guy talks soooooo much shit it's unreal.

The fucking thing was wrote 150 years ago and it pretty much spells the plan out.

Alex Jones is a sneaky ****.
He can't stand the gas chambers being mentioned ... he tries to change the subject. He's disinformation and I'm surprised so many people on this forum admire him. Thanks Redman.

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 07:01 PM   #60
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez View Post
For the record I do think he is penned in opposition, but some are too critical. It is a positive we have shills, shows we are getting somewhere.A Shill can only do so much, it is a defensive move, not offensive.
Nope it can be offensive.

When the shill is mobilizing masses into supporting a fascist candidate and to engage in the war against Islam ie "clash of civilizations"

THAT IS OFFENSIVE.

Newt Gingrich said yesterday "the West is at war"

Bill Oreilly on foxnews said "this is a world war" after the Nice terror attack.

Donald Trump said "Islam hates us"

It is clear what these establishment shills are doing and Infowars is right in there with the rest of these Devils.

They are highly destructive. Even more so than some stuff I see on the MSM.