Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 13-05-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
1zenith
Banned

Default Why are ZOMBIEs MANIFESTING??????

I dont know how long this zombie apocalypse/trend thingy has been going on. 4years maybe? Its all in movies, shows, games etc.

Somebody knows something. Maybe they are manifesting in this 3rd dimension because of the spiritual war going on and the bad is trying to manifest ghosts who act like ZOMBIES to scare us ppl here in the 3rd dimension? idk. But the true story below was a good zombie.

But about 3 weeks ago an aquaintence had a black guy ZOMBIE come up to her door and rattled it. He didnt know how to walk and had YELLOW jogging suit on. Only her and guy in truck who almost hit 'him' could see 'him'.
'He' disappeared after he went on down the sidewalk.
Come to find out that ZOMBIE was an ANGEL who was WARNING her of a bad man on craigslist who posted an art job, and he claimed his business was called STUPID-ZOMBIE. He told her to look it up on CL, and it DID NOT exist. She called me up for advice. I told her DO NOT go see that guy. And that , that 'demon' was an angel warning her. Also the 'angel zombie' was warning her of Boston incident as well.
Saturday the angelZombie came to her door at noon, then Monday, BOSTON incident happened, then Tuesday she was gonna go see the
guy who had a business called StupidZombie and was probably a murderer.
So anyway I wondered if I would ever come across one.
Sure enuff, I did , on Friday evening at 6pm 3days ago.

This very homely white man came outta nowhere on the sidestreet. After 2seconds I thot to myself "paranormal zombie". For two seconds I did think it was a real man.
He had blue scrubbs on . He couldnt walk. He walked just like a ZOMBIE.
He was bobbing in and outta road which was very narrow. He was walking facing traffic. No car seemed to be able to hit him. I know one car saw 'him' because that person swerved. He had scabby bloody 1inch scratch marks all over his face and arms like he had been beat up . He had one brown rubber band thingy on ea arm where nurses take blood or give shots to you .
You know right at the elbows.
On ea upper arm he had a white tourniquett thingy.
Also since i knew he was a spirit/ghost I went up the street and turned around and , then back up the street a second time and drove by him very slowly and looked closely at his eyes. Guess what? He didnt have any. They were just squinted slits.
Also i didnt want to be late for the bookstore so I hurryed up and called my mom and told her "hurry, go up the street by park and see if you see the zombie in blue scrubbs''. She DIDNT!!!!! Maybe he already demanifested by then or MAYBE it wasnt meant for her to see 'him'.
Anyway I KNOW it was a paranormal zombie -ghost and next time i am gonna try to go talk to it and take pics and i am gonna stare at it till it DISAPPEARS right in front of my eyes. I believe i will come across one AGAIN.
Also i noticed he had his right arm bobbing up and down in his right scrubb pocket. Does anyone know what the deal is with the zombies????
Is the govmnt able to make spirit Holograms like you see in
Cabin IN Da woods? Well i believe both those incidents above were genuine angels and ghosts.
I forgot to say when i saw his arm bobb up and down, my impression was,
'he has a knife or weapon'.

Last edited by 1zenith; 13-05-2013 at 09:32 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
multiversal_quiver

There are many apocalypse and survival themes going on in recent years.

Operation Zombie Apocalypse is one. http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/05/19...ing/index.html

There's the multimillion dollar religious apocalypse propaganda of the Joseph Goebbels lookalike, Harold Camping. The Mayan calendar apocalypse. Many varieties of survival programs on television. News stories about people buying bunkers. The increase of SHTF preppers and doomsday preppers, and tv shows about it. I think there's a broader subject to discuss there, and to explore why we see so much of this in recent years.

Last edited by multiversal_quiver; 13-05-2013 at 09:42 PM.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
1zenith
Banned

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
There are many apocalypse and survival themes going on in recent years.

Operation Zombie Apocalypse is one. http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/05/19...ing/index.html

There's the multimillion dollar religious apocalypse propaganda of the Joseph Goebbels lookalike, Harold Camping. The Mayan calendar apocalypse. Many varieties of survival programs on television. News stories about people buying bunkers. The increase of SHTF preppers and doomsday preppers, and tv shows about it. I think there's a broader subject to discuss there, and to explore why we see so much of this in recent years.
Thanks. Ya, and like the 5-6 stories around the world (2-3 in US),
where ppl really ATE other ppl. I was watching UNSEALED FILES and they said, what causes that , is possible 'govmnt making up a rabbies type of virus and trying to test it on ppl'. Thats scary. The spirit ones i can deal with. But NOT human ones. They will need to be SHOT dead.
I have not came across a human one trying to attack me like Mr Popov did, But i feel i may see more weird spirit ones.
I doubt those real physical to physical attacks are going to become more common, but you never know. Thanks for the link.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote