Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 06-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
anyhoo

Default Extreme Prejudice - CIA Whistle Blower Susan Linda

This video ties it all together and explains that there were real planes, there were real terrorists who were aided and assisted in attacking the U.S. by the U.S. government, and the WTC buildings were wired for demolition. Ignore the bull shitters on this forum (and there are many) and watch this video as a theory of what really happened. It is the best, most credible explanation I have seen for what took place on 9-11:

Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
montmorency

Seems impressive to me.

Does anyone have any doubts about this lady?
montmorency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:04 AM   #3
dave52

I don't doubt that her claims at all. She certainly appears to have been treated very badly. Reminds me of the Sibel Edmunds case.

It's very interesting stuff.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
anyhoo

The most important part of it for me is that disavows the fake plan nonsense that many on this forum love to shovel. I truely believe that one of the major reasons why Truthers are always divided and can make no progress is because these people (idiots or shills or both) keep spewing out that message a mile a minute, drowning out any chance of a rational analysis of what actually happened. One thing is clear: they never want 9-11 to be solved, by anyone, and they work very hard to prevent that from happening.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #5
labouysse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
The most important part of it for me is that disavows the fake plan nonsense that many on this forum love to shovel. I truely believe that one of the major reasons why Truthers are always divided and can make no progress is because these people (idiots or shills or both) keep spewing out that message a mile a minute, drowning out any chance of a rational analysis of what actually happened. One thing is clear: they never want 9-11 to be solved, by anyone, and they work very hard to prevent that from happening.
And what "rational analysis" does Susan Lindauer bring to the table?

Twin towers hit by drones carrying thermite bombs?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
montmorency

I've been searching for all the interviews, etc that I can find, and there are also one or two articles around with her byline. The various pieces all fit together quite well in my estimation. While I would still have questions, I would not say that the story sounded incredible, per se. However, I would look for supporting evidence, and that is what seems to be lacking so far.

Then there is the important question of her mental state. Speaking and writing now, she sounds perfectly rational and well balanced, if a little animated.
And of course part of her story alleges that "they" were trying to prove her mentally incompetent to discredit her evidence; standard procedure in totalitarian regimes.

Well, I did a search on "Susan Lindauer debunked", and came up with only one hit, which amusingly enough was to someone saying he'd done the same search and got no hits :-) (I suppose there will be 2 now after this post...).
The following is the link and it's part of a longish thread. I haven't read it all yet, but this page includes some supposed evidence from her family and friends, which does not enhance her credibility. (Some friends; some family, eh?).

See what you think:
http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/vi...d1610d6b8e4c5f

An article that it links to:
http://coupmedia.org/911/missing-9-1...ade-tower-1910
Old 16-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #7
montmorency

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
And what "rational analysis" does Susan Lindauer bring to the table?

Twin towers hit by drones carrying thermite bombs?
I suppose that is a rhetorical question, but a straight answer is that she says the hijackings were real, there were actual planes that did hit the towers (I don't know that she has expressed a view on the other two planes, but if she says the hijackings were real then I suppose that goes for those planes as well), but in addition, there were controlled demolitions.

She suggests that these were set up in the weeks before 9/11 by people using vans that were mysteriously parked near the buildings in the small hours, over a period of about 10 days, and passed off as janitorial staff, but they were not the regular janitorial staff.

The reasoning behind this is supposed to be that "they" who were in the know, didn't trust the hijackers to a competent job of destroying the towers, and they wanted to make sure. (And - this is only my opinion - if this was the case, then a rapid collapse rather than the "lingering death" of the building, would be far more dramatic, and have far more impact on the American public and the world, and help fuel the necessary appetite for revenge).

I think it's plausible in principle, but it's been questioned whether the "fake janitors" could have set up the building in the relatively short time available to them. That could be explained if perhaps there had been some prior "just in case" setting up some time in advance, and the "janitors" were just putting the final touches in place.

Her story is that the grand plan behind all this was to provide a pretext to invade Iraq (rather than Afghanistan). She doesn't exactly explain how it came about that Afghanistan got invaded before Iraq, but of course, Iraq got invaded soon enough, on another pretext.
Old 16-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #8
montmorency

This is old stuff (but new to me); someone posted some links in a comment on The Guardian, to an interview with Retired General Wesley Clark:

Wesley Clark transcript of Democracy Now interview:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=5166

Short clip from 'Democracy Now': (THIS IS THE KILLER)

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/201...an-iran-22858/

(Full Democracy Now programme:http://www.archive.org/details/dn2007-0302_vid)

What he says sort of corroborates, or at least ties in with what Susan Lindauer says about a war with Iraq being on the cards from a very early date (although he's talking about soon after 11th September 2001, not beforehand), and also about there being a hit list of countries (with Iran at the end). It doesn't have any bearing on the rest of her allegations, but it's interesting to have a Pentagon's eye view of things at that time.
Old 17-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #9
air_bn

Quote:
This video ties it all together and explains that there were real planes, there were real terrorists who were aided and assisted in attacking the U.S. by the U.S. government, and the WTC buildings were wired for demolition. Ignore the bull shitters on this forum (and there are many) and watch this video as a theory of what really happened. It is the best, most credible explanation I have seen for what took place on 9-11:

Extreme Prejudice - CIA Whistle Blower Susan Lindauer PDX 911Truth - YouTube
I have a deja va feeling with this presentation...
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #10
octopus

Default Real Mossad terrorosts

Quote:
This video ties it all together and explains that there were real planes, there were real terrorists who were aided and assisted in attacking the U.S. by the U.S. government, and the WTC buildings were wired for demolition. Ignore the bull shitters on this forum (and there are many) and watch this video as a theory of what really happened. It is the best, most credible explanation I have seen for what took place on 9-11.
Yes, there were real terrorists, as people who cause mass murder and terror have to be called terrorists.

But these terrorists were not extreme islamists, they were Mossad agents.

And until this truth is out and justice is done we shall not rest.
The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro

Last edited by octopus; 17-03-2012 at 11:18 PM.
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 12:38 AM   #11
labouysse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
Yes, there were real terrorists, as people who cause mass murder and terror have to be called terrorists.

But these terrorists were not extreme islamists, they were Mossad agents.

And until this truth is out and justice is done we shall not rest.
Mossad agents hijacked and flew the planes?
Old 18-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #12
octopus

Default Mossad agents

Quote:
Mossad agents hijacked and flew the planes?
Mossad agents prepared the buildings for the event and were seen celebrating at the scene of the crime.

How does this fit in with Susan Lindauer's version?
Old 20-03-2012, 10:55 AM   #13
octopus

Question

Quote:
Mossad agents prepared the buildings for the event and were seen celebrating at the scene of the crime.

Is nobody prepared to answer this question?

Old 20-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #14
montmorency

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
I have a deja va feeling with this presentation...

What do you mean exactly?

My worry is that although her story fits a lot of the known facts and other stories quite well, there appears to be no corroborating evidence at all.
Why didn't she tell this story earlier? Well, she was conveniently locked away and denied her civil rights. That could easily be true but she also could easily be fantasising, and according to some family and "friends", she has "previous" for this sort of thing.

I'm not sure if her supposed CIA "handler" has said anything, but he's not likely to support her, given that she has basically libelled/slandered him in a fairly big way.

Has anyone even admitted, or has it been ever proved that she was ever a CIA "asset"?

I think it's more than possible that she was used by the CIA or others for their own nefarious purposes, without her realising it, maybe as a disinformation agent.

Last edited by montmorency; 20-03-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old 20-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #15
montmorency

Quote:

Well she says something like the hijackers were real , i.e. actually Islamic fundamentalists (maybe not exactly keeping all the rules of Islam though), who really flew the planes and really hit the WTC. However, TPTB knew, or came to realise, that "their boys" could not be relied upon to do sufficient damage with the planes, and hence had the buildings rigged up for demolition as well.

So not directly Mossad agents, no.

But couldn't they have been being used by Mossad?
That could fit quite well, without her actually knowing that part of the story.
There are a lot of gaps in her story, which she admits to.
Old 21-03-2012, 12:59 AM   #16
labouysse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by montmorency View Post
Well she says something like the hijackers were real , i.e. actually Islamic fundamentalists (maybe not exactly keeping all the rules of Islam though), who really flew the planes and really hit the WTC. However, TPTB knew, or came to realise, that "their boys" could not be relied upon to do sufficient damage with the planes, and hence had the buildings rigged up for demolition as well.

So not directly Mossad agents, no.

But couldn't they have been being used by Mossad?
That could fit quite well, without her actually knowing that part of the story.
There are a lot of gaps in her story, which she admits to.
Big gaps - like thermite bombs - how would they work?
Old 21-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #17
montmorency

Quote:
Big gaps - like thermite bombs - how would they work?
As she doesn't claim to know any of the technical details (as far as I know), in the context of this thread, there isn't much point in speculating about it.
Old 22-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #18
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by montmorency View Post
What do you mean exactly?

My worry is that although her story fits a lot of the known facts and other stories quite well, there appears to be no corroborating evidence at all.
Why didn't she tell this story earlier? Well, she was conveniently locked away and denied her civil rights. That could easily be true but she also could easily be fantasising, and according to some family and "friends", she has "previous" for this sort of thing.

I'm not sure if her supposed CIA "handler" has said anything, but he's not likely to support her, given that she has basically libelled/slandered him in a fairly big way.

Has anyone even admitted, or has it been ever proved that she was ever a CIA "asset"?

I think it's more than possible that she was used by the CIA or others for their own nefarious purposes, without her realising it, maybe as a disinformation agent.
It's just that this video was used a few weeks ago to prove something or other.If you're open minded, you can see it doesn't prove anything at all.

"Nukes in New York" was another piece of BS she mentioned,is there any wonder why she kept saying "I'm not making this up"
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #19
montmorency

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
It's just that this video was used a few weeks ago to prove something or other.If you're open minded, you can see it doesn't prove anything at all.
No. It was the lack of corroborating evidence that eventually led me to begin to doubt her. Initially, and on the face of it, I thought it was plausible, if only because her claims were not too fanciful and easily could have been true.

On the other hand, I don't think I've come across any definite proof against her. Just a certain amount of character assassination.

She almost comes into a similar category to the supposed girlfriend (Judith something)of Lee Harvey Oswald, who comes over as fairly plausible in her videos (although her actual story is much less credible than that of Lindauer's), but when you get right down to it there is no proof of anything, although there are some suggestive items that people who want to believe will take as proof. (Supposed records of Oswald having visited such and such a place on such and such a date etc).

Wishful thinking is the enemy of the conspiracy theorist who doesn't want to be led down blind alleys.
[/quote]

Quote:
"Nukes in New York" was another piece of BS she mentioned,is there any wonder why she kept saying "I'm not making this up"
I must look into that.
Old 22-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #20
believenothing
Banned

Susan Lindauer is a questionable source.

I would expect an actual whistleblower to be smeared as 'crazy' for obvious reasons. I try not to let such smears cloud my assessment of people. I've read her stuff and seen some interviews. In my opinion, she is not a reliable source and she does appear to be delusional and crazy. This is one of them few times where they were right to label her as crazy.

See, she has changed her story a lot and continues to add new layers as time goes on. I also question calling her a whistleblower. Now, she did apparently warn somebody (her cousin I think) to stay out of NYC. That actually happened. So maybe she really did know something. I don't know, I don't really think it matters.

Mossad normally get others to do their dirty work for them. They call them sayanim. The hijackers could have been real, but I question their revealed identities in light of some of them being alive and also others like Atta having a party-animal 'double' in Florida. All the airports were served by Israeli security companies. All the terrorist 'cells' were within close proximity to Mossad spies running an ecstasy and fraudulent art operation. I'm sure it was also other intelligence assets involved like from CIA, but Mossad left way more fingerprints.

A man in a Jewish cemetery reported hearing over a wall two men speaking in Hebrew about the towers not being there in September. He reported it to the FBI, they visited his house. He still has their business cards. You can do a connect the dots and find Larry Silverstein best friends with Bibi and Sharon, that the towers needed to be demo'd eventually anyways, etc. Daniel Lewin, a former Israeli terrorist expert say right by Atta. Alona Avraham, another Israeli was on one of the planes. These planes hardly had any passengers compared to capacity.

There were also several planes transmitting the hijack symbol. I showed that to my pilot friend who said that he can see it being an accident, but not that many accidents all at once.

Anyways, there is enough circumstantial evidence to pain a picture and that picture points at a heavy Israel involvement. It's worthy of an investigation. If Americans weren't such fools, they'd be kicking every neocon out of any position of power for treason and trying much of the Bush administration for war crimes. Then we would get closer to finding out the truth of things anyways. Planes were involved. The art students and the UPS batteries and the power outage probably planted explosives. What kind of explosives doesn't matter, they destroyed all the evidence and it's a straw man to argue over while the real crooks get away with it.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote