Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 16-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
anyhoo

Default Tried to explain to a sheep

Recently I tried to explain to a sheep on another site that he was brainwashed regarding 9-11. Once you understand the conspiracy well enough, you think it will be easy to lay a little wisdom down on the totally uninitiated. It is not that way at all, because you know that any heavy information that you try to lay on them is going to be rejected out of hand because it so fundamentally disagrees with what they already believe. So the best you can do is to give them little hints to push them in the right direction and hope that by doing so you can shine some light onto it for them. I am still trying, but I am already realizing it is probably hopeless. I do not expect any useful feedback here, but it seemed worthwhile to share this.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
unlockthepower

Old 18-11-2011, 02:55 AM   #3
stannrodd

stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 03:47 AM   #4
apollo_gnomon
Banned

apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 02:56 AM   #5
stannrodd

We have violent lambs here .. especially during the early months when they dislike their tails and mountain oysters being removed ..
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #6
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Recently I tried to explain to a sheep on another site that he was brainwashed regarding 9-11. Once you understand the conspiracy well enough, you think it will be easy to lay a little wisdom down on the totally uninitiated. It is not that way at all, because you know that any heavy information that you try to lay on them is going to be rejected out of hand because it so fundamentally disagrees with what they already believe. So the best you can do is to give them little hints to push them in the right direction and hope that by doing so you can shine some light onto it for them. I am still trying, but I am already realizing it is probably hopeless. I do not expect any useful feedback here, but it seemed worthwhile to share this.
Hardly surprising.
Old 20-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
kooskoets

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
Hardly surprising.
well, that sure is a great reply.
wish we had more like them...

Read Ace Baker's scientific treatise.
Composites-1-9.pdf
kooskoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #8
kooskoets

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
next time, talk to a human being.
sheep don't understand language very well..

only "beee"...

Read Ace Baker's scientific treatise.
Composites-1-9.pdf
kooskoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #9
anyhoo

I guess my point is that if you choose to take the red pill and your eyes are opened because of it, do not expect others to have a clue what you try to describe to them. Words alone are insufficient for conveying the message that you have to share. It requires understanding and knowledge, some of which you have acquired over months or even years of pain staking research, driven on by an intense desire to see through the veil and to finally know what has been hidden from you. Every person who comes to understanding and knowledge follows this path, and there is no shortcut. You cannot tell people what you know. All you can do is to let them know a path exists and to encourage them to start walking, if they care enough to. The vast majority will not even listen to you. Even your closest friends and relatives will not have a clue.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #10
thoreau

I guess its how you tell it - I have managed to have some very interesting discussions with other people through different mediums and on different aspects of conspiracy and have come away feeling pretty positive about the discussions. I guess going into it without the whole 'they are sheep' thing helps after all no one likes to be looked down upon.

It also depends on your expectations on the outcome of any discussion - trying to bulldoze others into believing the same as you is arrogant - expecting them to give up their time on subjects they are not already interested in is a wate of time. I have always found that finding a common ground first and sharing perspectives on that common ground can lead to some incredibly interesting discussion and naturally leads to other topics and information sharing.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #11
cantata
Inactive

Well, don't forget we were all "sleeping sheeple" once. Everyone will wake up to what's real in the right time and way for themselves. It's really no use lecturing them, or being angry with them when they won't listen to you.

Just be ready for the day when one or two ask you what's going on...

cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #12
godner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantata View Post
Well, don't forget we were all "sleeping sheeple" once. Everyone will wake up to what's real in the right time and way for themselves. It's really no use lecturing them, or being angry with them when they won't listen to you.

Just be ready for the day when one or two ask you what's going on...

Indeedy.
What I have noticed is that people are far, far more open to questioning everything (including official stories) these days, that is due largely to the existence of the internet.
When I'm out on the piss I often bring forum topics up, among other things.

At one time, and not so long ago, I would've been called a nutter.
But these days, people of all ages are more and more willing to dispute what they're being told.

Though it's interesting to note that those most willing to querying official reports are the younger dudes.
If these guys/gals continue to question as they do now, then the 'authorities' are storing up a LOT of trouble for themselves in the next few years.

No wonder 'They' want to restrict the internet.

http://eyetube.me/

ENGLAND AS A NATION IS FINISHED

Last edited by godner; 20-11-2011 at 11:33 PM.
godner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #13
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooskoets View Post
well, that sure is a great reply.
wish we had more like them...
Here ya go...