Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 27-09-2011, 03:12 AM   #1
anyhoo

Default An insight

It's important leaders in American government and in the military and intelligence community that have done 911. Its not lower level people, not the rank and file. Its people who are in positions of authority. Now, ask yourself a question: how could they do that? How could those leaders do this horrible thing to their own population? How could they permit the senseless murder of up to 3000 people and be willing to use this tradgedy in the following ways:

1. They get to hide their dirty deeds in the tragedy.

2. They get to advance their global goals.

3. They get to steal a lot of gold.

4. They pull an insurance scam.

5. They get rid of someone who threatens them (Osama Bin Laden).

6. They help their friends in the region, who are partners in this crime (Israel and Saudi Arabia).

7. They get to get rid some eyesore buildings that were going to cost them billions to take down with conventional explosives.

and other things I am sure.

This was not a temporary state of affairs like PNAC or the Bush Administration, no matter how corrupt you think they were at heart.

This evil goes beyond the Bush Administration.

This evil was there for a long time, slowly gathering strength as its members managed to gain key positions in the government, in the military, and elsewhere.

This evil is there now, and its stronger than ever before. Just because it didn't pull another 9-11 on the tenth anniversary of it does not mean they were not capable of doing it again.

This evil, this corruption, is the reason the United States is such a fucked up nation right now with a Congress that's a joke and a President who is actually more devious and more cold hearted than GWB ever thought of being. And he's going to get a second term because THEY want him to have a second term. Watch and see. Congress doesn't get shit done simply because they don't want shit done. They want to keep America in a "fucked up" state. That's their goal.

These people, who have done this, and I include the people they have bought or the people they have coerced or blackmailed into silence about their existance, have no morality whatsoever. None. It's how you kill 3000 Americans and don't feel bad about it. It was a sacrifice for them.

So, what I am saying? You know what I'm saying, but I'm not going to say it out loud.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 27-09-2011 at 03:16 AM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:24 AM   #2
anyhoo

A few more hints:

It explains explosions, "don't look down", and stepping over dead bodies in WTC 7 before either building collapsed.

It means we are all in incredible danger and literally anything they want to happen, at any time, could happen. It means we have no security, because THEY control the security. Ironic, isn't it?

Here is another one for you:

They work together, all over the world, to accomplish their goals, just as they worked together during 9-11 to accomplish their goals there. They worked together. A lot of people have worked together to make 9-11 the successful deception is today. Have you ever wondered how they get away with it? Its no accident.

You can call them Illuminati, or you can call them Satanists, or you can call them whatever else you want to call them, but they exist and they did this. To be able to do this they have almost completely infilterated the key high-level positions in the government and military to be able to do this. They all worked together and cooperated to make it happen.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 27-09-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 27-09-2011, 03:43 AM   #3
anyhoo

This explains Jon Benet Ramsey and almost any other horrible crime you can think of happening at least in this century and the probably a hundred years or more into the past century.

It explains Lindburg's baby.

It explains JFK

It explains RFK

It explains MLK

Why did they kill those last three? Because they were trying to take America to a good direction, to the direction it should have gone in, to the direction it was meant to go in. Do you see what they accomplished with those three killings? They changed the course of America to the violent, greed-fueled country they wanted it to be. And they did it. They accomplished their goals.

Look at the state of our country now, and compare it with the state of our country back in 1963 or even as late as 1973. Our great country has fallen into horrible decay and greed and incompetence and corruption and every other bad thing because of them. Its what they have done. If we are this way, its the way they want it to be, and they don't do anything to fix it. They play games in front of us on tv and fool us with their fake politics.

They have fucked us over and are fucking us over every single day, and getting away with it.

They print their own money, based on...wait for it...NOTHING. They can print as much as they want. They have UNLIMITED resources.

We have a recession because they robbed the U.S. treasury and blamed it on other things. They stole the money, and if you don't have a job or don't eat, they don't give a shit. Recognize them for who they are.

Last edited by anyhoo; 27-09-2011 at 03:46 AM.
Old 27-09-2011, 04:04 AM   #4
anyhoo

You want another investigation of 9-11? A real investigation? You must be joking. They will never let that happen. They value their cover story and they will go to great lengths to make it "reality" for most of the herd of brainwashed Americans.

They own law enforcement as the federal and state levels, and at the local levels in big cities like Chicago and L.A., and especially NYC (where 9-11 took place).

This explains the obvious corruption and coverups in NIST to fully cooperate with the conspiracy.

This explains the fake 911 investigation which was never meant to discover anything meaningful, and notice it didn't. All that time and effort and they didn't do anything but play games and reinforce the official cover story. A total sham from start to finish. It happened just the way they wanted it to happen to. They didn't want an investigation at all, notice, but since people demanded one, they put on a little circus for them.

Only crickets and ridiculing shills will come to this thread because they are everywhere, even right here on dif.

Last edited by anyhoo; 27-09-2011 at 04:12 AM.
Old 27-09-2011, 05:11 AM   #5
anyhoo

Me and the crickets will go on together.

The news you watch on television that is of any significance and especially all the politics you watch on television is a fraud. Its a fake. You have been lied to so many times and have not known it. Most of what you believe is a fabrication. STOP WATCHING THE FAKE NEWS!! Its not just Fox. Its all of them. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSN. All of them. All of them paid to lie to you and keep you in the dark about the shit that is really going on behind the scenes. They are screwing everyone and getting away with it.

The President of the United States has no real power. He is there just for effect, so someone can be blamed when things go wrong, but no matter who you elect, they remain in control. This deception goes on 24-7.

Last edited by anyhoo; 27-09-2011 at 05:14 AM.
Old 27-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #6
anyhoo

What am I saying? There is a conspiracy, but its far bigger than 9-11. 9-11 is just the tip of the iceburg when they showed themselves. Now that you see them, you cannot go back to not seeing them.

Its all a fucking sham, people.

This message is directed to actual truth seekers, not the many shills who have infiltrated dif and have no interest at all in such bigger truths being revealed. They are here to help cover up and "explain" the obvious mistakes that were made that day, but they can never do it. Those who try identify themselves as shills immediately. I have already identified many shills here and I am sure there are many I don't know about yet.

Last edited by anyhoo; 27-09-2011 at 05:21 PM.
Old 27-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #7
mishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post

The news you watch on television that is of any significance and especially all the politics you watch on television is a fraud. Its a fake. You have been lied to so many times and have not known it. Most of what you believe is a fabrication. STOP WATCHING THE FAKE NEWS!! Its not just Fox. Its all of them. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSN. All of them. All of them paid to lie to you and keep you in the dark about the shit that is really going on behind the scenes. They are screwing everyone and getting away with it.
The best thing I've seen you write on this forum.

Thing is, some people think they will get 9/11 truth from the media
Old 28-09-2011, 01:27 AM   #8
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
The best thing I've seen you write on this forum.

Thing is, some people think they will get 9/11 truth from the media
I very easily fall victim to the brainwashing myself. It is only when I deep think this stuff that I see how big it really is. And it scares the hell out of me.

What can we do against something this big? I don't know. Maybe there is nothing we can do. To know the truth and to be able to do nothing about it is one the worst things imaginable. In that case, would it be better to just take the blue pill and forget everything you know?

On a side note, realize that there are many shills here, mishy. There has to be. Keep that in mind.

Last edited by anyhoo; 28-09-2011 at 01:29 AM.