Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 24-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
anyhoo

Default 2.3 Trillion Dollars missing from Pentagon

Let's talk in this thread about the missing 2.3 trillion dollars announced missing from the Pentagon on 9-10-2001. I contend that this is where 9-11 started. I contend that this annoucement triggered 9-11. How? We shall see.

Rumsfeld promised change, and the next day the world changed:

Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 24-09-2011 at 11:24 PM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
anyhoo

Imagine there is a war or a conflict between two sides. On one side is the U.S. government. One the other side is the U.S. military (aka the military-industrial complex). These two are in a symbiotic relationship with each other. The government cannot survive without the military-industrial complex and the military-industrial complex needs the government to be its public face and to provide a legitimate reason why they exist to the people.

The military-industrial complex has been ripping off the U.S. government for years and the U.S. government is tired of getting screwed.

Donald Rumsfeld was on the side of the U.S. government. His public announcement on 9-10-2001 was considered a declaration of war by the military-industrial complex. And on the very next day we have 9-11.

Shall I go on?
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
Old 24-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #3
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Let's talk in this thread about the missing 2.3 trillion dollars announced missing from the Pentagon on 9-10-2001. I contend that this is where 9-11 started. I contend that this annoucement triggered 9-11. How? We shall see.
Its a good subject to cover, I have heard that the area in which was hit on 9/11 was refurbished weeks before to reinforce its structure, ''coincidently'' to reduce the damage in the event of a terrorist attack. The area hit at the time due to the refurb work was therefore less populated, surely terrorists would target the most populated areas? Yes this amount of money was unaccounted for and from what I have seen although must admit have not fully researched, the accounts that may have been able to establish where this money went, were held in the area of the pentagon that was hit.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
Its a good subject to cover, I have heard that the area in which was hit on 9/11 was refurbished weeks before to reinforce its structure, ''coincidently'' to reduce the damage in the event of a terrorist attack. The area hit at the time due to the refurb work was therefore less populated, surely terrorists would target the most populated areas? Yes this amount of money was unaccounted for and from what I have seen although must admit have not fully researched, the accounts that may have been able to establish where this money went, were held in the area of the pentagon that was hit.
Terrorists of the middle eastern variety would have no idea of the internal layout of the Pentagon. Terrorists of the domestic kind certainly would, especially if the terrorists was the military-industrial complex. They struck their own house (the Pentagon) because they don't have full control over it. The rogue side of this military-industrial complex was being investigated by the non-rogue side. The rogue side was in danger of being exposed. It was the rogue side that is responsible for the attacks.

I have just given you a motive for the 9-11 attacks.

We can extrapolate a lot of things off of this, and we will.

Last edited by anyhoo; 24-09-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 24-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #5
anyhoo

I'm on a roll with this, so let me keep on going.

Imagine how shocked the U.S. government was when they realized what the rogue side of the military-industrial complex had done. They know very well who did 9-11. They always knew they could do something like this but they never thought they actually would. But now that they have, what is to be the response of the U.S. government to the 9-11 attacks?

They know who did it, but there is a good reason why they do not go after them. If they expose the truth of what really happened, they threaten the entire system of government. In other words, everything we have now could be threatened. They cannot go after the real perpetrators without destroying themselves in the process. So, what do they do? They make up a story. Really not a convincing story. Anyone with any intelligence sees all the holes in it. It does not matter. They hold to the story to protect themselves and to protect what is in the United States.

If you knew the truth, the U.S. government could fall. This is it. This is it. This is it.

Last edited by anyhoo; 24-09-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old 24-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #6
anyhoo

I know some despise Donald Rumsfeld, and I cannot speak for everything this man has done or his involvement in the Afghanistan and Iraq Wars, but I contend that in this instance he was being honest and telling the American public what had been discovered and that they were going to do something about it. And the very next day 9-11 happens.
Old 24-09-2011, 11:34 PM   #7
anyhoo

What doesn't this explain? Raise your issues and we can discuss them here.
Old 24-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #8
anyhoo

There are some who say that Rumsfeld announced this on the day before 9-11 so it would get lost, but the hole in that theory is that if they were going to destroy all evidence of the investigation on 9-11, then why even bother to announce it on 9-10? Why not just blow up all the evidence and don't say anything about it? Especially don't say this if you are corrupt and do not want this to be honestly investigated by someone. No, far more likely is that Rumsfeld was honest (at least in announcing his intention to investigate and possible end this massive fraud of tax payer money), and that his announcement unknowingly triggered 9-11. His announcement caused this rogue element to do this, because Rumsfled was sticking his hand into their pockets and they didn't like it. I hope you see it.

Last edited by anyhoo; 24-09-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Old 25-09-2011, 12:32 AM   #9
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Given your motive, where would u place the rothschilds in this?
Old 25-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #10
phreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Imagine how shocked the U.S. government was when they realized what the rogue side of the military-industrial complex had done. They know very well who did 9-11. They always knew they could do something like this but they never thought they actually would. But now that they have, what is to be the response of the U.S. government to the 9-11 attacks?

They know who did it, but there is a good reason why they do not go after them. If they expose the truth of what really happened, they threaten the entire system of government. In other words, everything we have now could be threatened. They cannot go after the real perpetrators without destroying themselves in the process. So, what do they do? They make up a story. Really not a convincing story. Anyone with any intelligence sees all the holes in it. It does not matter. They hold to the story to protect themselves and to protect what is in the United States.

If you knew the truth, the U.S. government could fall. This is it. This is it. This is it.
Then you are saying that the US Government had no prior knowledge of 9/11, took no part in the planning or its execution?
phreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 01:05 AM   #11
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
Given your motive, where would u place the rothschilds in this?
I don't know if they are even involved at all. All this talk of the Illuminati involvement in 9-11 could be nothing but a red herring invented by the conspirators to keep us from looking at the real conspiractors within our own government and military, a rogue element. The people who did this are right here in the U.S., among us.
Old 25-09-2011, 01:10 AM   #12
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreaky View Post
Then you are saying that the US Government had no prior knowledge of 9/11, took no part in the planning or its execution?
That question implies that the U.S. government is a single entity working together. What I say is that parts of the U.S. government and part of the U.S. military, working together, have gone rogue and are in it for themselves. They are working against the rest of the government and the rest of the military was not initially involved in the conspiracy. Part of the U.S. government/military took no part in its planning and execution and part of the U.S. government/military was directly involved in the planning and execution of 9-11. Does that make sense?

But I contend that the part not involved in the planning and execution is well aware of what happened, only after the fact. They participate in the cover up because it is in their own best interest to do so, even though they were not involved in the planning and execution. In other words, they know who really did it and it was not any overseas terrorists. That was THEIR cover story (the side that did not plan and execute it). Did I mention these two sides exist in a symbiotic relationship? If one side goes down, the other side goes down. What you see as your U.S. government on television is one side. You don't see the other side, but they exist and are very powerful behind the scenes. They are the shadow government, and they perpetrated 9-11.

Imagine that you have a large, weak, "good" government (that is a relative term. No government is good) and a small, powerful "evil" government hidden within it. Kind of like that. The entire thing is the government, but its not a single entity working toward the same goals and following the same authority.
Even though the President is supposed to be the Commander in Chief of the military, he does not rule this military-industrial complex. It has in its own authority. Eisenhower tried telling America that but no one understood what he was saying.

Last edited by anyhoo; 25-09-2011 at 01:31 AM.
Old 25-09-2011, 02:41 AM   #13
shauneroo

I see what you are saying, and I think it has a lot of validity, but I don't think that the events of 9/11 could be planned and organised in less than 24 hours, however shoddily they were done. The controlled demolitions of the three towers had to have been planned long in advance.

Could be that the plan was always there in case of 'emergencies', i.e. the charges placed in the buildings etc, but the finer details had to winged on the fly, if you pardon the pun.
For your love
Just to see you in me
Hurts too much
shauneroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 02:45 AM   #14
exford
Banned

OP you may be correct..however it is but one piece of the jigsaw puzzle
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 04:05 AM   #15
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauneroo View Post
I see what you are saying, and I think it has a lot of validity, but I don't think that the events of 9/11 could be planned and organised in less than 24 hours, however shoddily they were done. The controlled demolitions of the three towers had to have been planned long in advance.

Could be that the plan was always there in case of 'emergencies', i.e. the charges placed in the buildings etc, but the finer details had to winged on the fly, if you pardon the pun.
I agree. What I am saying is that they had this plan in place for a period of time before 9-11 that they could use if events forced them to. It was like a trump card ready to be played at any time if events got outside of their control. I theorize they had the plan in place but did not have a date at which time they would actually implement it, and Rumsfeld's public announcement was the trigger that set in motion this thing that was already prepared. It was like pressing the "red button" that set off a doomsday scenario. When corrupt people are about to be exposed, they will do desparate things to prevent that exposure. 9-11 is what they did.

Last edited by anyhoo; 25-09-2011 at 04:07 AM.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #16
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
OP you may be correct..however it is but one piece of the jigsaw puzzle
I agree and I am not saying I have all the answers. I am just trying to put the puzzle together with the pieces we have.
Old 25-09-2011, 07:27 AM   #17
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

One person that has always made me understand that 9/11 was planned well in advance was Aeron Russo. ''Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.''

This makes sense given what we see is happening post 9/11, all the legislation passed pursuant to the events of 9/11. I just don't think it was an overnight operation.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:45 AM   #18
isuncertain

Big D is about as corrupt as they come and has been to hell and back to make dirty deals for decades.
He is not a good guy.
isuncertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #19
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuncertain View Post
Big D is about as corrupt as they come and has been to hell and back to make dirty deals for decades.
He is not a good guy.
Big D?
Old 25-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #20
braben199

Ok, for what its worth here's my take on the whole event.

It probably began a lot earlier but its foundation can be traced to 1997 when neocons wrote PNAC (thats the Project for a New American Century). A document outlining how the neocons, should they come to power, would shape American's role in the world in the coming decades. At its base level it outlined how America would become the cavalry on the new frontier - aggressivley stretching its military might, perpetually feeding its military industrial complex with a war that never ends (via terrorism), targeting Iran for regime change (imminent), destroying civil liberties at home (patriot act and big brother state), and looking for an opportunity for a conflict with China (the next stage).

Amongst others, some of PNAC's contributers were none other than Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz.

One of the driving forces behind getting some of the PNAC policies in place was the statement saying effectively that the American people would not accept those policies unless the US suffered a catalizing event like "A New Pearl Harbor"

Fast forward to 2000 and those very same neocons finallly get into power again after the Clinton years, this time as part of the Bush Jr administration.

In the summer of 2001 Bill Cooper (who was murdered shortly after 9-11) tells his radio listeners to look out for someone called bin Laden in the MSM in the comming weeks. Cooper was telling people this new 'bogeyman' was being created - just like Noriega, Gaddafi, Saddam etc had been previously, bin Laden was the next "enemy" lined up to hit the headlines. Most Americans had never even heard of bin Laden at that time.

Bill Cooper - the warning that cost him his life?

http://revolution2012.org/911.html

This is how I believe the early part of 2001 panned out; American intelligence discovered bin Laden was planning an event on US soil. Instead of doing their jobs and doing what it takes to prevent that event from happening they were specifically told to "back off investigating bin Laden" (this is documented!)...

Quote:
TRENTO:
The FBI wanted to investigate these guys. This is not something that they didn't want to do - they wanted to, they weren't permitted to.

MICHAEL SPRINGMAN:
In Saudi Arabia I was repeatedly ordered by high level State Dept officials to issue visas to unqualified applicants. These were, essentially, people who had no ties either to Saudi Arabia or to their own country. I complained bitterly at the time there. I returned to the US, I complained to the State Dept here, to the General Accounting Office, to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and to the Inspector General's office. I was met with silence.

PALAST:
By now, Bush Sr, once CIA director, was in the White House. Springman was shocked to find this wasn't visa fraud. Rather, State and CIA were playing "the Great Game".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/newsnight/1645527.stm

Seeing an opportunity to have their "New Pearl Harbor" the neocons made sure what ever bin Laden was planning was allowed to progress and be successful. Even to the point where the 9/11 Hijackers Passports were issued by the CIA!

Even the flying schools who taught the hijackers the basics of flight reported to the FBI about how suspicious these guys where. Nothing was done about it.

All in all, a very small number of high-ranking people in the US intelligence agenices were involved in ALLOWING this event to happen. Without having to get their hands dirty they all have plausible deniability. i.e. the Arabs did it.

Also in-the-know were possibly Mossad too - rememeber the Mossad agents sent to NY to "document" the event? How did they know it was about to happen?

Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9/11, Interviewed by Ch. 4

As for the missing $2.3 trillion...

Fast forward to September 2001 and the $2.3 trillion dollars. I don't believe that money had anything to do with 9/11. I believe the announcement of the missing money was made on the day it was (10th Sept) for the sole reason to bury it under and even bigger story that was shortly to follow - a story that a small priveledged few I mentioned above knew was about to happen. They were killing 2 birds with one stone. The missing money probably went on black ops and secret programs long before 9/11 was even conceived.

So F77 was either pre-rigged with a JSARS system to make its flight so precise as to make sure it hit the Pentagon where it did - the department that was investigating the missing money, or a bomb or missile did the job at those Pentagon offices instead of F77 (if the latter, where F77 went is anyones guess). Dick Cheny ordered a no-shoot down order whilst F77 was inbound... no fighter aircraft or air defences were operational during the whole event, a massive war game simulation was going on at the same time to confuse people even more (just like the London 7/7 event). Just far too many coincidences happened at the same time to make this look like anything but a set up from start to finish.

WT7 was another opportunity to kill 2 birds with one stone and was rigged with demo charges prior to Sept 11th. When you realise what dirty little secrets that buidling contained you realise why it had to be demolished...

What Was In Building 7?

http://wtc7.net/background.html

Also others priveledged in knowing this event was about to happen were probably Larry Silverstein who conviently insured the WTC complex against terrorist attack 3 months before it happened (he made half a billion profit from 9/11). This bloke lived a charmed life. After purchasing the WTC complex and insuring it, he'd spend every single morining having breakfast at a WTC cafe called Windows at the top of one of the towers... except on the morning of Tuesday 11th September, where he decided to stay home and go visit his doctor instead... ffs.

Where was Larry Silverstein on 9/11?

Possibly Silversteins little payoff for allowing access to demo-charge planters in the weeks leading up to Sept 11th? Who knows. One thing though, wasn't there a lot of maintenance being carried out at the 3 buidlings that fell just prior to the event? Convienient cover story for all the unusual activity right there if true.

Also in-the-know were those very few who made a fortune selling shares in American Airlines and United Airlines en mass just before 9/11. Because in the week prior to 9/11, an “extraordinary” amount of "put" options were placed on United Airlines and American Airlines stocks. If you are unfamiliar with the stock market, a put option is a financial contract between two parties that will offer the buyer insurance against a company’s excessive loss. Someone who purchases a put option is expecting a stock to drop or they are protecting their assets.

Between September 6 and 7, 4,744 put options were purchased on United Airlines stock, compared to 396 call options. On September 10, 4,516 put options were purchased on American Airlines, as compared to 748 call options. The trading activity was 600% above the normal level. United and American Airlines were the only two companies who had planes hijacked on 9/11. There were also an abnormal number of put options purchased in companies who had a stake in the World Trade Centers. The majority of the suspicious trading was linked to Deutsche Bank Alex Brown. On September 12, 2001, the head of the bank, Mayo A. Shattuck III, resigned from office. The previous director of the bank was A. B. Krongard, who is the former head of the CIA - no shit!

In conclusion...

Just far too many coincidences.

My personal opinion (and I don't mind people ripping it apart if they so wish, its just an opinion and all subjective and open to interpretation) is that 9-11 was not a planned operation by the US govt. Bush had nothing to do with it. But a small handful of people in places of great influence allowed it to unfold to further their own political agendas, bury dirty secrets and missing monies, and a tiny few more made an obscene profit from it.

No one has to believe a word of what I've written (like I said, its an opinion), but before anyone does they really should read the most damning "evidence" of all... the Official 9-11 Commission Report and Nist findings. If you've read it and find no fault with it, then fair enough, but its so full of unanwered questions and inconsistencies those that wrote it should be embarrassed.

In fact 6 of its authors now denounce it and have admitted they were, quote, "set up to fail from the beginning".

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/index.htm

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/s...th_9-11-09.php

Last edited by braben199; 25-09-2011 at 12:16 PM.
braben199 is offline   Reply With Quote