Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 13-09-2011, 03:55 AM   #1
anyhoo

Default 9-11 Radiation

Just on a whim I did a Goggle search on 9-11 and Radiation and got 82,000,000 hits. 82 million. Its strange, but all this time of researching 9-11 I had never come across the theory that the towers were brought down by nuclear demolitions. And do you know what? It makes a lot of sense, especially if there was radiation detected in the vicinity of the so-called attacks. For the first time in my life I think I understand how they did WTC 1 and 2 (and probably 7 also). Forget about the arguments of whether there were planes or no planes or whether the buildings were occupied or not. Just give your opinion on the theory that the buildings were brought down by nuclear demolitions. I find this an extremely interesting theory and I want to know a lot more about it.

See the following document about HOW it could have been done:

http://www.nuclear-demolition.com/91...-it-works.html
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 13-09-2011 at 03:58 AM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
known skeptic

The biggest signs that point to this is the giant crater where one of the towers used to be along with, all the blown out car windows blocks away from explosion and also all the rescue workers and people who were there who are now dying from cancer (or have already died). Nevermind FEMA told them it was safe.
known skeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
skanny
Inactive

if there was a nuke on 911 they would be able to tell exactly what reactor it came from by the isotope ratios found during the test.

which i think is BS by the way ... remember they are trying to blame muslim radicals for 911 so why would they use a nuke that is as good as a signed confession stating that radical muslims never carried out 911.

Last edited by skanny; 13-09-2011 at 08:23 AM.
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #4
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanny View Post
if there was a nuke on 911 they would be able to tell exactly what reactor it came from by the isotope ratios found during the test.

which i think is BS by the way ... remember they are trying to blame muslim radicals for 911 so why would they use a nuke that is as good as a signed confession stating that radical muslims never carried out 911.
The second point at least is very valid. Does anyone who believes in this theory have a response to it?
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote