Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 11-09-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
anyhoo

Default I know now

There are elements of the government and the military and industry that have gone rogue. They work together to make the country go in the directions they want it to go in. Most in the government and military are honest, but there is a group that is very dishonest and is in it strictly for themselves. They are not afraid to use atrocity to set an example to the sheeple. Just about any fucking bad thing you can imagine happening of a major scale from the 1950's on, they are responsible for it. JFK assasination? It was their doing. RFK assasination? They did that too. MLK? Again they did that. They did 9-11, is the main point. Its not overseas terrorists. Its this group that is not afraid to use mass murder to accomplish its goals. They are right here among us. Some of the famous people you see on tv may be a loyal member of their group in secret. I called them Satanists, but whatever they are, they have gone totally rogue. And they have the rest of the government and military chasing straw men in Afghanistan and Iraq, where these people want us to be anyway. Don't you see how ironic it is? These people want us to go to a certain part of the world so they invent an enemy from that part of the world to cause us to have to "go after him". If we go after him and we search for an elusive enemy who just cannot be found no matter how hard we try, then that means we have to stay over there and keep looking. And let's throw in a few assault on U.S. forces and suicide bombings to make us really have to add a lot more troops to the country, hence tightening our control over its mineral and other resources. I hope you see what I am saying. There is a core group within the U.S. who has no problem at all with killing Americans if it helps them acheive its goals. And you know what? They are very pro-Israel. They are working with Israel and controlled by Israel. This is a rogue group who has hijacked the legitimate government of the U.S. When did it start? Ronald Reagan. He was the first of their Presidents. Of course GWB and Obama are part of it.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
302bluefog
Banned

Thumbs up

I agree....
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:09 AM   #3
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post
I agree....
Let me document some more insights I have about this, namely this one:

I want to say that Israel is not afraid of committing atrocious attacks against Americans, but that's not true. Its not the country of Israel who commits these atrocity but a core group within bothe Israel and the government of the United States. This links the two countries. This core is a minority of the total government but they are very powerful and influential. Many of the leaders are within this core group, and they are not afraid to use atrocity against Americans who have not sold out to them.

They have ran the U.S. economy into the ground by stealing all of the money from the U.S. treasury. You want to really know what the bail out was about? It was to transfer a lot of wealth all at once to this group, and fuck the rest of the country. If you lose your job or your neighbor loses his house to forclosure, too bad. These people need money and if you starve, then fuck you. They don't care. Many rogues are in leadership positions. They should receive an Academy Award for their fine acting.

Now here is an interesting point: The people not in the core group know about the people in the core group but they pretend they don't exist. However they are very well aware of it. In the U.S., this is the military-industrial complex that Eisenhour warned of. They are the shadow government, the government within a government. They are the real government of the US behind the scenes, not this bizarre, comedy of errors that we see on CNN that is supposed to be a governing body. These people couldn't govern their way out of a paper sack, much less govern a nation. I called them a "fake government" before and that's what they are. They don't really govern shit, but the MSM is all set up to help you believe that they do. Its all one big con game so the rich can get richer and the common man (AND his children) can be exploited by the rich and powerful and perverted.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 11-09-2011 at 02:17 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:25 AM   #4
white zombie
Inactive

I still think the rogue element is at the top, which is where it counts, -with the middle men oblivious to the true intentions of their leaders. If there was more than one body in government they would fight each other until there was only one.

Luckily for us they're so underhanded and backstabbing that I dont think they even trust each other even in the same group.
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:37 AM   #5
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
I still think the rogue element is at the top, which is where it counts, -with the middle men oblivious to the true intentions of their leaders. If there was more than one body in government they would fight each other until there was only one.

Luckily for us they're so underhanded and backstabbing that I dont think they even trust each other even in the same group.
Ah, but they don't control everything yet. They are still working to gain complete control. Remember that fourth jet was shot down? It was not their guys who did that. It was someone obviously not in on the conspiracy. They use trickery and deciet to manipulate the rest of the government and military that is not under their control.

The thing is that we must open our eyes to this fact and realize that the perpetrators of 9-11 are among us. Murderers and people who use atrocity to get what they want walk among us like predators among sheep, taking what they want. Killing who they want. Stealing what they want. Raping who they want (Jon benet Ramsey), the list goes on and on. If you see an atrocity, they are probably directly involved in it. And they walk among us free. And they own the police and the FBI. Now get this: They are NOT under our laws. Those laws are for us, not them. They are completely above any law.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:46 AM   #6
white zombie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Ah, but they don't control everything yet. They are NOT under our laws. Those laws are for us, not them. They are completely above any law.
I agree with ya. What makes it even more interesting is the ongoing arms tech race. I dont think all countries have fallen to their subversive infiltration to the extent theyd like. They have enemies. Ultimately there has to be a big war. At least by my own reckoning there has to be. I'd be watching China closely.
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:52 AM   #7
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
I agree with ya. What makes it even more interesting is the ongoing arms tech race. I dont think all countries have fallen to their subversive infiltration to the extent theyd like. They have enemies. Ultimately there has to be a big war. At least by my own reckoning there has to be. I'd be watching China closely.
Look what they are doing in the middle east. They are toppling all of the legitimate governments so they can control the entire region. Its all done in the name of democracy and freedom. Could anything be more ironic? Its them doing this. Egypy, Libya, Syria next. Sooner or later they will take on more poweful Iran, once they have their control over the other dominoes. Iran is an uncorrupted country just as Afghanistan was. So the fuck what if they wanted to sell and export a drug? Is their fucking country (or was until we stole it from them). They call us the Great Satan for a reason. We are an evil in the world that pretends to do good so it can fool its own population. Fucking beautiful.

Last edited by anyhoo; 11-09-2011 at 02:53 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:04 AM   #8
anyhoo

What I don't understand is: how they can be so cold blooded? To commit these atrocities with people in the building (and there were people in the building, don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise. You KNOW there were people in the buildings. Those pictures on CNN were NOT faked.)? Can someone explain that to me?

These people at the core are cold-blooded gangsters who have no problem with atrocity, whether it is assassinating a sitting U.S. President or starting a war somewhere to distract people's attention away from something else. Did you ever think it odd that the very day before 9-11 occurred, Rumsfeld announced that 1 trillion dollars was missing. Just missing? And the very fucking next day 9-11 occurs? Connect the dots. 9-11 was partially to make people forget all about that missing trillion dollars. Its no coincidence that the sequence of events happened that way. Now do you hear anyone even talking about that missing trillion dollars? Forget about it. Its like it never happened. And the MSM, which is owned by them, is never ever going to bring it up again.

Why wasn't Rumsfeld afraid to say we have a trillion dollars missing? Because he knew an event was going to soon happen that would make people forget all about it. Why did Rumsfeld even announce it at all? I'd like to hear someone venture a guess, because he didn't have to do it, and yet he did it anyway and made sure it was documented by our honest and sincere news media. Why?

Last edited by anyhoo; 11-09-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:37 AM   #9
anyhoo

This rogue core group may be larger than I thought. They are actually in control behind the scenes but they are completely hidden. There are traitors among us of the very worst kind. They would blow up two buildings with people in them with mini-nukes and then blame it on a islamists. If there is ever a revolution to take back our government from this corruption, these people should stand in front of a firing squad. That is what you do to traitors who have sold out their country.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:00 AM   #10
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo
What I don't understand is: how they can be so cold blooded? To commit these atrocities with people in the building (and there were people in the building, don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise. You KNOW there were people in the buildings. Those pictures on CNN were NOT faked.)?
Because they dont give a fuck,they had an agenda to make it look as evil as possible and put the blame on Bin laden when he was in fact helping them up until 9/11!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #11
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Because they dont give a fuck,they had an agenda to make it look as evil as possible and put the blame on Bin laden when he was in fact helping them up until 9/11!!
But how can an human being doing that to another and not give a fuck? It is something I could never do, but I don't belong to their organization. The only word I have to explain their behavior is 'evil'. Pure evil. That is the reason I want to say they are Satanic. I don't know they are Satanic, but I associate evil and Satanism. These people are monsters and they give nice sounding speeches on tv as if they have no clue as to what is really going on when in reality they are very intimately aware of the truth. These people are the best actors in the world. Obama is one of them! He is paid to act and to convince a doubting nation that the con game that they see on the news is reality.

Last edited by anyhoo; 11-09-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #12
tarragon

Will anyone who read any of Icke's books please raise your hand.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
Will anyone who read any of Icke's books please raise your hand.
I admit I have not, and he probably explains all of this in detail. In truth, I have not wanted to read his books. I have understood the basis of what he is saying and it is has made me uncomfortable to want to explore too deep into it. Maybe I am afraid to know the truth, because if I knew the truth then I could no longer pretend that the illusory world we are presented with is real and continue to live within it. Its exactly like the movie 'The Matrix' except this is not science fiction. This is real. We all live in the Matrix unless we suddenly decide to stop living in it. And then your whole life gets turned upside down, just like Neo's did in that movie. Who of us are ready to have their entire world turned upside down? Who of us are courageous enough to face this truth that 9-11 points to like a huge neon arrow? I am a coward so I would rather sit behind a keyboard and debate this instead of facing the truth and trying to do something about it.