Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2011, 03:50 AM   #1
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default The Significance of WTC 7

There is something very significant to be found in the videos of WTC 7 before it came down. In some of the videos, you clearly see all the people standing around WTC 7 looking up at the building as it is about to be pulled. You see a fireman casually state that WTC 7 is about to come down and everybody stand back. You heard Larry Silverstein say that he gave the order to pull the building, talking about all the loss of life that had happened already as justifying this.

Watch the videos again if you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Now, think about that. What does it mean that you saw that? You want to prove that 9-11 was a conspiracy? This is your proof.

Those people all knew WTC 7 was coming down. They were all in on it. They ALL knew it was coming down. The fireman were warning the people they were about to collapse the building.

Something happened on 9-11, but its not what we were told. All of that was a cover-story, because they felt that the American public would never accept the real reason why it happened.

This story about foreign terrorists was created after 9-11 to cover-up the real reason it happened. Something happened, but it was not Osama Bin Laden's organization punishing America for its sins.

Its not foreign terrorists. A lot of people inside of America know what is really going on. So, how can this be explained? I think I know, but I've connected enough dots for you to help you find the conclusion that I am not going to state here.

A lot of people in NYC know what the truth is about 9-11 and yet what they know is completely different from the official cover story. If that is not enough of a hint for you I don't know what would be.
__________________
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #2
ponzi nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Colchester
Posts: 2,846
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Good points well made. Have you ever wondered though, how strange it is that WTC7 makes it so obvious, and yet still so many fail to see it?

I have good friends who cannot see what you and I can. I have stayed up all night talking to a physicist who seemed to want to understand what was so obvious to me but he couldn't.

Then you have to wonder why whoever was behind this made it so obvious. Did he/she/it want to be caught? It boggles the mind...

I end up concluding that the most likely explanation is that something absurd is going on, that this event was a marker if you like indicating that 'this' isn't real at all, that it is more akin to a dream.

Do you see what I mean? There are many more examples but I'd say that the collapse of WTC7, along with the twin towers and the rest of 9/11 but the collapse of WTC7 in particular, is some kind of wake up call for us all to the realisation that something very peculiar is going on...

How much of all this madness (you'll have your own list but mine includes the 'HIV'/'AIDS' craziness, the global warming scam, banking madness, and a whole lot of other stuff) would seem like the kind of stuff you half remembered from a dream if you woke up to some other 'reality'?

Do you see my point here?
__________________
What is 'reality'?
ponzi nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:28 AM   #3
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
Good points well made. Have you ever wondered though, how strange it is that WTC7 makes it so obvious, and yet still so many fail to see it?

I have good friends who cannot see what you and I can. I have stayed up all night talking to a physicist who seemed to want to understand what was so obvious to me but he couldn't.

Then you have to wonder why whoever was behind this made it so obvious. Did he/she/it want to be caught? It boggles the mind...

I end up concluding that the most likely explanation is that something absurd is going on, that this event was a marker if you like indicating that 'this' isn't real at all, that it is more akin to a dream.

Do you see what I mean? There are many more examples but I'd say that the collapse of WTC7, along with the twin towers and the rest of 9/11 but the collapse of WTC7 in particular, is some kind of wake up call for us all to the realisation that something very peculiar is going on...

How much of all this madness (you'll have your own list but mine includes the 'HIV'/'AIDS' craziness, the global warming scam, banking madness, and a whole lot of other stuff) would seem like the kind of stuff you half remembered from a dream if you woke up to some other 'reality'?

Do you see my point here?
So many fail to see either because they don't really look at the video evidence or they are afraid or uncomfortable to understand 9-11. Its understandable if you forget everything you were ever told about it via the official cover story. Just pretend you know none of that and watch the videos on YouTube and draw your own conclusions. WTC 7 100% proves a conspiracy, but its a stranger conspiracy than you ever thought you would encounter.

There is a great disparity between everything you have been told about 9-11 and that video footage. This disparity must be explained. You cannot disregard or pretend it does not exist because it does not fit in with your notion of reality. You SAW the videos. They are undeniable. And yet for that to be true, the official cover story would have to be fabricated.

I have a friend who is very intelligent in many ways and yet he too seemingly cannot see anything strange about 9-11 at all. The official story makes perfect sense to him and he does not even try to see anything wrong with the story and shoots down anything I say to him to try to open his eyes. Maybe he sees more than he lets on.

I still find 9-11 to be a very bizarre event. It does seem almost unreal and dreamlike in nature, but it is very real and did happen. The fact that it happened and that so many people seem like they have no intellectual curiosity whatsoever in trying to understand things like WTC 7 makes you reall wonder what the fuck is going on here. Things are not as they appear to be. That is what 9-11 says in big bold letters.

Those people in NYC know what happened. They know. A lot of people know. I mean common people. And yet a complete lie and fabrication is the official cover story. When you are able to explain that disparity then you will have solved 9-11.
__________________
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:55 AM   #4
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Good thread

WTC7 is the number one smoking gun. How any physicist cannot see that symmetrical free-fall is impossible without CD is beyond me


As to how it is covered up?

New York is a big family. A big crime family
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #5
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

While agreeing that WTC7 is an important sign of skullduggery, the OP's suggestion that the firemen on the ground knew the building was going to be pulled down seems to be a bit flawed.

Is the suggestion also that the demolition was set up on that day, amid all the mayhem?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:11 AM   #6
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Perhaps it's akin to that man David Icke speaks of, who is hypnotised into thinking his daughter is a watch, or something. Like, some people really can't see it.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:41 AM   #7
bryan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,098
Likes: 121 (70 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
You heard Larry Silverstein say that he gave the order to pull the building, talking about all the loss of life that had happened already as justifying this.
Best to forget about this altogether. It doesn't make any sense. In any case, nobody in the fire department has any knowledge of the alleged phone call.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:51 AM   #8
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
Best to forget about this altogether. It doesn't make any sense. In any case, nobody in the fire department has any knowledge of the alleged phone call.

There is an explanation

Silverstein had made the decision to 'pull' the building

The Fire Dept were ordered to abandon the building

Then the clandestinely pre-wired building was brought down.

The Fire Dept did not pull the building. MOSSAD and/or associates did

Some background on Silverstein

Quote:
Larry Silverstein -- Larry is a Jewish American businessman from New York. Larry obtained a 99 year lease on the entire world trade center complex on 24 July, 2001. The towers were nearly worthless,being filled with asbestos, yet Larry “felt a compelling urge to own them”. Larry had breakfast in "Windows on the World" restaurant (107th Floor North Tower) every single morning. Larry was absent from this routine meeting on the morning of September the 11th. Larry’s two children, who also worked in the WTC, conveniently decided to take the day off as well. Larry Silverstein scored more than $4.5 Billion in insurance money as a result of the destruction of his complex. Silverstein was personal friends with Zionist media-magnate Rupert Murdoch, former Israeli president & infamous Zionist war criminal Ariel Sharon, as well as Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu. Silverstein was such good friends with Benjamin Netanyahu that he would speak with him on the phone every single sunday.
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...php?f=6&t=5367

Remarkably he took out enormous special terrorist insurance 6 weeks earlier that paid out twice - one for each tower.

No wonder they call him 'Lucky Larry'

Last edited by rodin; 02-09-2011 at 09:57 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
crystalline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Whether it be the actions of someone close to you who you love dearly, or on a larger scale, the people in positions of power who you believe to be acting in our best interests, when trust is broken, it is devastating.

It's clear for all of us that trust was broken on a grand scale on September the 11th. There was no value for human life, and the people we believed cared didn't.

Everything was shown for all to see, the covert became overt.

It was the beginning of the end game.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #10
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdA...layer_embedded

There is an explanation

Silverstein had made the decision to 'pull' the building

The Fire Dept were ordered to abandon the building

Then the clandestinely pre-wired building was brought down.

The Fire Dept did not pull the building. MOSSAD and/or associates did
If the wanker who interviewed him had said "Woah! Hold the fuck up there, Larry! Do you want to elaborate on what you've just said?", we wouldn't need to be recycling this footage.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:04 AM   #11
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post

Everything was shown for all to see, the covert became overt.


It was the beginning of the end game.
I'm not so sure it was. The best laid plans of mice and men, oft go awry, as the saying goes. I think the organisers made mistakes, and they've been playing cover-up ever since.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #12
free mind me
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 43
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

WTC 7 and the Pentagon were the link of the trillion $ crime.The two towers were for cover.You dont judge yourself for your crime right?

Last edited by free mind me; 02-09-2011 at 12:11 PM.
free mind me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #13
bryan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,098
Likes: 121 (70 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdA...layer_embedded

There is an explanation

Silverstein had made the decision to 'pull' the building

The Fire Dept were ordered to abandon the building

Then the clandestinely pre-wired building was brought down.

The Fire Dept did not pull the building. MOSSAD and/or associates did

Some background on Silverstein



http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...php?f=6&t=5367

Remarkably he took out enormous special terrorist insurance 6 weeks earlier that paid out twice - one for each tower.

No wonder they call him 'Lucky Larry'
Silverstein was definitely involved in the plot, but it's the 'decided to pull it' statement that doesn't make sense.

The fire chief has said that decisions on how to handle building fires lie with the fire department alone and the owners have no say in the matter. He also says he didn't speak to Silverstein on the afternoon of 9/11 and he can't find anybody in the department who knows anything about the call.

Using Silverstein's statement as evidence is a gift for debunkers, who can just say: "If the building was pre-wired, the decision would have already been made before 9/11".
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #14
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
While agreeing that WTC7 is an important sign of skullduggery, the OP's suggestion that the firemen on the ground knew the building was going to be pulled down seems to be a bit flawed.

Is the suggestion also that the demolition was set up on that day, amid all the mayhem?
You say it seems a bit flawed, but go back and watch the videos again. Perhaps you have not seen them all. Its obvious they are pulling the building, which meshes perfectly with Larry Silverstein saying that he gave the order to pull.

No, I do not say the demolition was set up that day. It had to be pre-planned. And if it was pre-planned, then 9-11 was pre-planned.

There is some important information missing from the picture, obviously, which would explain this. I don't say that I have it figured out. I am merely pointing out the significance of WTC 7 to 9-11 in general, and to say that if the building was pulled, and if all those people and firemen around the building knew it was going to be pulled, then that is huge. That is what the video evidence shows and it is completely contrary to the official explanation of 9-11.
__________________
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #15
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
Best to forget about this altogether. It doesn't make any sense. In any case, nobody in the fire department has any knowledge of the alleged phone call.
Its a cover-up. You heard the interview with Larry Silverstein himself. Everyone knows the definition of "pull". It does not need to be explained. There is a major cover-up going on to deny that this happened. Someone fucked up and now they are trying to backtrack and pretend none of this happened, because if WTC 7 was pulled then that means that WTC 1 and 2 were also pulled and that goes completely against the OBL explanation.
__________________
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #16
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
I'm not so sure it was. The best laid plans of mice and men, oft go awry, as the saying goes. I think the organisers made mistakes, and they've been playing cover-up ever since.
They obviously made mistakes, and we who are paying attention and give a fuck see them and try to point them out to anyone who will listen. WTC 7 is the key to understanding 9-11. Understand what happened there, and it points straight back to WTC 1 and 2. There is something extremely unusual about the whole thing. Its like a secret that the locals know but that most of the rest of the country does not know. I don't say that I understand it. I merely point out what the YouTube video evidence undeniably shows and say what that means logically.

The main purpose of this thread is to show that there is/was a major cover up, but a lot of people in NYC know the truth.

Note: This goes right along with the BBC news reporter falsely claiming that WTC 7 had fallen when in fact is was visible behind her and did not fall for hours later. Something happened concerning WTC 7 that was outside of their plans. Something went wrong. It did not fall when it was supposed to fall. This is part of the puzzle and part of the cover-up. A lot of people know the truth.
__________________
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 02-09-2011 at 05:13 PM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #17
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
Silverstein was definitely involved in the plot, but it's the 'decided to pull it' statement that doesn't make sense.

The fire chief has said that decisions on how to handle building fires lie with the fire department alone and the owners have no say in the matter. He also says he didn't speak to Silverstein on the afternoon of 9/11 and he can't find anybody in the department who knows anything about the call.

Using Silverstein's statement as evidence is a gift for debunkers, who can just say: "If the building was pre-wired, the decision would have already been made before 9/11".
You can try to deny it to yourself, but you know what Larry Silverstein meant when he used the word "pull" twice in that interview. Its not an ambiguous term.

Although it seems to make no sense, there is a missing context within which it does make sense. In that missing context, 9-11 is explained. I know it is odd and mysterious, but there it is.
__________________
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 02-09-2011 at 05:20 PM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #18
302bluefog
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,564
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

80% of people hear in the United States don't know about WTC 7...

4 years ago my grandma said people at her old folks home had an article about WTC 7 from the local paper and it was being talked about tho so idk...
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #19
crystalline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

It would stand to reason that if WTC 7 was the centre of operations, and everything was being orchestrated from there it would need to be demolished to dissolve all evidence of its existence.

A good enough reason to choose to "pull it".
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #20
bryan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,098
Likes: 121 (70 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Note: This goes right along with the BBC news reporter falsely claiming that WTC 7 had fallen when in fact is was visible behind her and did not fall for hours later.
This is yet more easy-to-debunk garbage. The proof Building 7 was demolished is rapid onset, symmetry and 2.25 seconds of freefall.

Last edited by bryan; 02-09-2011 at 07:15 PM.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.