Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 08-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
anyhoo

Default Its time to Move beyond 9-11.

I keep seeing new threads popping up about 9-11 and this is what I want to say: It does not really matter exactly how 9-11 happened as long as a person understands purposeful deception is involved. Once a person understands the deception then its really pointless to try to figure out exactly what happened. It serves no purpose. I would encourage everyone who realizes the deceptive nature of 9-11 to move beyond it and start taking a hard look at the U.S. Government. And not to be focused entirely on 9-11-01 but to be focused on today and the future. The U.S. Government is a fraud and people would do well to put their energies into discovering that, instead of rehashing 9-11 again and again and again, ad nauseum.

The purpose of 9-11 was to open your eyes. If your eyes are now open, you can look beyond 9-11 to see what else there is to see. I would direct your attention toward the U.S. Government.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 08-07-2011 at 05:25 PM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
jaryth

Thumbs up

Yep.
jaryth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
ibaster

I agree but would say that it should make you view all things with more scrutiny. Not just the US government. After all there is a lot more involved and it covers lots of different people and places. I think it is very healthy to question all things even those which turn out to not really need scrutiny.
I attribute the little I know to my not having been ashamed to ask for information, and to my rule of conversing with all descriptions of men on those topics that form their own peculiar professions and pursuits.
John Locke
ibaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:20 AM   #4
truth01
Banned

Talking

Try telling some that though lol
truth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:23 AM   #5
bsnellgrove

You have chosen your words carefully but there are still aspects of 911 that need to be discussed. "Where did the towers go?" Is a masterly forensic examination by Dr Judy Wood, who shows the possibility of interference by HAARP technology.
I did not know that up to 1400 motor vehicles were partially destroyed, some with melted engines, some up to 1 mile away from the towers.
911 is the template to judge all evil because it is the greatest expression of evil.
I don't think the answer is to look at the American government as such but the American system and how it evolved from Freemasonry, Zionism, Nazism. Quite frankly Congress might as well be located in Tel Aviv.
I do however agree with you we shouldn't obsess about 911 as such, but see it as part of a dreadful picture of the takeover of the world by 'people' who don't give a hoot about the human being. I learn something every day about 9/11 and its aspects.
bsnellgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #6
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibaster View Post
I agree but would say that it should make you view all things with more scrutiny. Not just the US government. After all there is a lot more involved and it covers lots of different people and places. I think it is very healthy to question all things even those which turn out to not really need scrutiny.
I agree. The reason I mention the U.S. Government specifically is because I think exposing the deception there is very important. I did not mean to focus solely on that.

Question Everything. Trust No One but yourself.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #7
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth01 View Post
Try telling some that though lol
Some want to become obsessed about the details of 9-11 and consequently are never able to move beyond it. I have moved beyond it and I encourage others to also. There is so much more to see than 9-11.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #8
son_of_parrot
Banned

Dont worry, the physcopaths have plans that will make 9/11 look like a tea party in comparison.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #9
ragnarok
Banned

I'm looking at it like this - even if Obama announced today that he was going to re-open the investigation and leave no stone unturned, no matter whose garden or backyard it was in, assuming his intentions were genuine, could the American public deal with findings confirming the involvement of figures in high authority? How about the rest of the world?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #10
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsnellgrove View Post
You have chosen your words carefully but there are still aspects of 911 that need to be discussed. "Where did the towers go?" Is a masterly forensic examination by Dr Judy Wood, who shows the possibility of interference by HAARP technology.
I did not know that up to 1400 motor vehicles were partially destroyed, some with melted engines, some up to 1 mile away from the towers.
911 is the template to judge all evil because it is the greatest expression of evil.
I don't think the answer is to look at the American government as such but the American system and how it evolved from Freemasonry, Zionism, Nazism. Quite frankly Congress might as well be located in Tel Aviv.
I do however agree with you we shouldn't obsess about 911 as such, but see it as part of a dreadful picture of the takeover of the world by 'people' who don't give a hoot about the human being. I learn something every day about 9/11 and its aspects.
Planes or No Planes. Towers full or not full. All of the other various conflicting theories people have. For the purposes of the truth seeker, it does not matter. 9-11 is an Illuminati mystery that may never be fully understood. To be able to understand 9-11, many other things must be understood that are completely independent of 9-11, so that if someone just focuses on 9-11 without focusing on those other things it is impossible to understand. If understanding 9-11 is so important to you, move beyond it. The answers you seek lie there. Otherwise you are trapped in a chinese finger puzzle and the harder you try to solve it the further away from a solution you get.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #11
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
I'm looking at it like this - even if Obama announced today that he was going to re-open the investigation and leave no stone unturned, no matter whose garden or backyard it was in, assuming his intentions were genuine, could the American public deal with findings confirming the involvement of figures in high authority? How about the rest of the world?
I dont think most people give a fcuk.

The fight as been knocked out of people nowadays, they are more bothered about the latest soap stories and reading about celebs in the papers than the reality of the situation we now find ourselves in.

Sad but true.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #12
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question Do you really think that the once which got the me

Do you think you are directing your message to the right side of the fence?

Do you really think that the once which got the message popping up the 9/11 issue again & again?

Or could it be; that the once which don't like you to get the message bringing it up again & again to continue there endless brainwashing manipulation propaganda agenda treatment!

What do you think how many paid agents we have just on this one Forum working hard to screw with your heads & minds?

Don't forget they gave the internet to us to manipulate us; not so we could use it against there empire.

But they failed in a big way & that makes me sooooooo happy & I can really feel there hopeless pain & denial that they lost there own game!

They just underestimated how many Human sleepers this world really had left...
they can use all there weapons & all there technology & they will never get all of us!

Yes concentrate on the American Government as long it will exist; because the time is near for the final blow ...... I can feel it.

Then again it's all part of there agenda & the agenda is to destroy all Governments & Nations as the Protocols script clearly explains; so they get to there final master plan target to offer you all there final solution of a ONE WORLD SHIT HOUSE; & I hope that the people even with no brain are ready for it & know how to say a big clear No thank you!

Better no Government then a Psychopathic run One World Bankers dictator government!

The believers better keep praying a bit harder for freedom & the ability to just say NO when the time comes .......

Also it's just about time that Rome burns down it's getting boring here talking about there missing God & religious stuff.

So will you say Yes or No to there final solution here is your present & future in a short summery ..... how do you like the accuracy of your reality?

You all should keep one copy of this for your children & one hidden in the ground for your children's, children just in case!

Perfect foreknowledge or the overall plan in action ..... you decide for yourself!

Quote:
PROTOCOL No. 6

1. We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of colossal riches, upon which even, large fortunes of the GOYIM will depend to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of the States on the day after the political smash ... .... My Note: 2011-2012

2. You gentlemen here present who are economists, just strike an estimate of the significance of this combination! ...

3. In every possible way we must develop the significance of our Super-Government My Note: there NWO by representing it as the Protector and Benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit to us.

4. The aristocracy of the GOYIM as a political force, is dead - We need not take it into account; but as landed proprietors they can still be harmful to us from the fact that they are self-sufficing in the resources upon which they live. It is essential therefore for us at whatever cost to deprive them of their land. This object will be best attained by increasing the burdens upon landed property - in loading lands with debts. These measures will check land- holding and keep it in a state of humble and unconditional submission.

5. The aristocrats of the GOYIM, being hereditarily incapable of contenting themselves with little, will rapidly burn up and fizzle out.

WE SHALL ENSLAVE GENTILES

6. At the same time we must intensively patronize trade and industry, but, first and foremost, speculation, the part played by which is to provide a counterpoise to industry: the absence of speculative industry will multiply capital in private hands and will serve to restore agriculture by freeing the land from indebtedness to the land banks. What we want is that industry should drain off from the land both labor and capital and by means of speculation transfer into our hands all the money of the world, and thereby throw all the GOYIM into the ranks of the proletariat. Then the GOYIM will bow down before us, if for no other reason but to get the right to exist.

7. To complete the ruin of the industry of the GOYIM we shall bring to the assistance of speculation the luxury which we have developed among the GOYIM, that greedy demand for luxury which is swallowing up everything. WE SHALL RAISE THE RATE OF WAGES WHICH, HOWEVER, WILL NOT BRING ANY ADVANTAGE TO THE WORKERS, FOR, AT THE SAME TIME, WE SHALL PRODUCE A RISE IN PRICES OF THE FIRST NECESSARIES OF LIFE, ALLEGING THAT IT ARISES FROM THE DECLINE OF AGRICULTURE AND CATTLE-BREEDING: WE SHALL FURTHER UNDERMINE ARTFULLY AND DEEPLY SOURCES OF PRODUCTION, BY ACCUSTOMING THE WORKERS TO ANARCHY AND TO DRUNKENNESS AND SIDE BY SIDE THEREWITH TAKING ALL MEASURE TO EXTIRPATE FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH ALL THE EDUCATED FORCES OF THE "GOYIM."

8. IN ORDER THAT THE TRUE MEANING OF THINGS MAY NOT STRIKE THE "GOYIM" BEFORE THE PROPER TIME WE SHALL MASK IT UNDER AN ALLEGED ARDENT DESIRE TO SERVE THE WORKING CLASSES AND THE GREAT PRINCIPLES OF POLITICAL ECONOMY ABOUT WHICH OUR ECONOMIC THEORIES ARE CARRYING ON AN ENERGETIC PROPAGANDA

WE ARE DESPOTS

21. It is only with a despotic ruler that plans can be elaborated extensively and clearly in such a way as to distribute the whole properly among the several parts of the machinery of the State: from this the conclusion is inevitable that a satisfactory form of government for any country is one that concentrates in the hands of one responsible person. Without an absolute despotism there can be no existence for civilization which is carried on not by the masses but by their guide, whosoever that person may be. The mob is savage, and displays its savagery at every opportunity. The moment the mob seizes freedom in its hands it quickly turns to anarchy, which in itself is the highest degree of savagery.

22. Behold the alcoholic animals, bemused with drink, the right to an immoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the GOYIM are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents - by tutors, lackeys, governesses in the houses of the wealthy, by clerks and others, by our women in the places of dissipation frequented by the GOYIM. In the number of these last I count also the so-called "society ladies," voluntary followers of the others in corruption and luxury.

23. Our countersign is - Force and Make-believe. Only force conquers in political affairs, especially if it be concealed in the talents essential to statesmen. Violence must be the principle, and cunning and make-believe the rule for governments which do not want to lay down their crowns at the feet of agents of some new power. This evil is the one and only means to attain the end, the good. Therefore we must not stop at bribery, deceit and treachery when they should serve towards the attainment of our end. In politics one must know how to seize the property of others without hesitation if by it we secure submission and sovereignty.

24. Our State, marching along the path of peaceful conquest, has the right to replace the horrors of war by less noticeable and more satisfactory sentences of death, necessary to maintain the terror which tends to produce blind submission. Just but merciless severity is the greatest factor of strength in the State: not only for the sake of gain but also in the name of duty, for the sake of victory, we must keep to the programme of violence and make-believe. The doctrine of squaring accounts is precisely as strong as the means of which it makes use. Therefore it is not so much by the means themselves as by the doctrine of severity that we shall triumph and bring all governments into subjection to our super-government. It is enough for them to know that we are too merciless for all disobedience to cease.

PROTOCOL No. 11

1. The State Council has been, as it were, the emphatic expression of the authority of the ruler: it will be, as the "show" part of the Legislative Corps, what may be called the editorial committee of the laws and decrees of the ruler.

2. This, then, is the program of the new constitution. We shall make Law, Right and Justice (1) in the guise of proposals to the Legislative Corps, (2) by decrees of the president under the guise of general regulations, of orders of the Senate and of resolutions of the State Council in the guise of ministerial orders, (3) and in case a suitable occasion should arise - in the form of a revolution in the State.

3. Having established approximately the MODUS AGENDI we will occupy ourselves with details of those combinations by which we have still to complete the revolution in the course of the machinery of State in the direction already indicated. By these combinations I mean the freedom of the Press, the right of association, freedom of conscience, the voting principle, and many another that must disappear for ever from the memory of man, or undergo a radical alteration the day after the promulgation of the new constitution. It is only at the moment that we shall be able at once to announce all our orders, for, afterwards, every noticeable alteration will be dangerous, for the following reasons: if this alteration be brought in with harsh severity and in a sense of severity and limitations, it may lead to a feeling of despair caused by fear of new alterations in the same direction; if, on the other hand, it be brought in a sense of further indulgences it will be said that we have recognized our own wrong-doing and this will destroy the prestige of the infallibility of our authority, or else it will be said that we have become alarmed and are compelled to show a yielding disposition, for which we shall get no thanks because it will be supposed to be compulsory ... Both the one and the other are injurious to the prestige of the new constitution. What we want is that from the first moment of its promulgation, while the peoples of the world are still stunned by the accomplished fact of the revolution, still in a condition of terror and uncertainty, they should recognize once for all that we are so strong, so inexpugnable, so super-abundantly filled with power, that in no case shall we take any account of them, and so far from paying any attention to their opinions or wishes, we are ready and able to crush with irresistible power all expression or manifestation thereof at every moment and in every place, that we have seized at once everything we wanted and shall in no case divide our power with them ... Then in fear and trembling they will close their eyes to everything, and be content to await what will be the end of it all.

WE ARE WOLVES

4. The GOYIM are a flock of sheep, and we are their wolves. And you know what happens when the wolves get hold of the flock? ....

5. There is another reason also why they will close their eyes: for we shall keep promising them to give back all the liberties we have taken away as soon as we have quelled the enemies of peace and tamed all parties ....

6. It is not worth to say anything about how long a time they will be kept waiting for this return of their liberties ....

7. For what purpose then have we invented this whole policy and insinuated it into the minds of the GOY without giving them any chance to examine its underlying meaning? For what, indeed, if not in order to obtain in a roundabout way what is for our scattered tribe unattainable by the direct road? It is this which has served as the basis for our organization of SECRET MASONRY WHICH IS NOT KNOWN TO, AND AIMS WHICH ARE NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS SUSPECTED BY, THESE "GOY" CATTLE, ATTRACTED BY US INTO THE "SHOW" ARMY OF MASONIC LODGES IN ORDER TO THROW DUST IN THE EYES OF THEIR FELLOWS.

8. God has granted to us, His Chosen People, the gift of the dispersion, and in this which appears in all eyes to be our weakness, has come forth all our strength, which has now brought us to the threshold of sovereignty over all the world.

9. There now remains not much more for us to build up upon the foundation we have laid.

WE SUPPORT COMMUNISM

6. The people, under our guidance, have annihilated the aristocracy, who were their one and only defense and foster- mother for the sake of their own advantage which is inseparably bound up with the well-being of the people. Nowadays, with the destruction of the aristocracy, the people have fallen into the grips of merciless money-grinding scoundrels who have laid a pitiless and cruel yoke upon the necks of the workers.

7. We appear on the scene as alleged saviours of the worker from this oppression when we propose to him to enter the ranks of our fighting forces - Socialists, Anarchists, Communists - to whom we always give support in accordance with an alleged brotherly rule (of the solidarity of all humanity) of our SOCIAL MASONRY. The aristocracy, which enjoyed by law the labor of the workers, was interested in seeing that the workers were well fed, healthy, and strong. We are interested in just the opposite - in the diminution, the KILLING OUT OF THE GOYIM. Our power is in the chronic shortness of food and physical weakness of the worker because by all that this implies he is made the slave of our will, and he will not find in his own authorities either strength or energy to set against our will. Hunger creates the right of capital to rule the worker more surely than it was given to the aristocracy by the legal authority of kings.

8. By want and the envy and hatred which it engenders we shall move the mobs and with their hands we shall wipe out all those who hinder us on our way.

9. WHEN THE HOUR STRIKES FOR OUR SOVEREIGN LORD OF ALL THE WORLD TO BE CROWNED IT IS THESE SAME HANDS WHICH WILL SWEEP AWAY EVERYTHING THAT MIGHT BE A HINDRANCE THERETO.

10. The GOYIM have lost the habit of thinking unless prompted by the suggestions of our specialists. Therefore they do not see the urgent necessity of what we, when our kingdom comes, shall adopt at once, namely this, that IT IS ESSENTIAL TO TEACH IN NATIONAL SCHOOLS ONE SIMPLE, TRUE PIECE OF KNOWLEDGE, THE BASIS OF ALL KNOWLEDGE - THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE STRUCTURE OF HUMAN LIFE, OF SOCIAL EXISTENCE, WHICH REQUIRES DIVISION OF LABOR, AND, CONSEQUENTLY, THE DIVISION OF MEN INTO CLASSES AND CONDITIONS. It is essential for all to know that OWING TO DIFFERENCE IN THE OBJECTS OF HUMAN ACTIVITY THERE CANNOT BE ANY EQUALITY, that he, who by any act of his compromises a whole class, cannot be equally responsible before the law with him who affects no one but only his own honor. The true knowledge of the structure of society, into the secrets of which we do not admit the GOYIM, would demonstrate to all men that the positions and work must be kept within a certain circle, that they may not become a source of human suffering, arising from an education which does not correspond with the work which individuals are called upon to do. After a thorough study of this knowledge, the peoples will voluntarily submit to authority and accept such position as is appointed them in the State. In the present state of knowledge and the direction we have given to its development of the people, blindly believing things in print - cherishes - thanks to promptings intended to mislead and to its own ignorance - a blind hatred towards all conditions which it considers above itself, for it has no understanding of the meaning of class and condition.

WE SHALL DESTROY GOD

3. But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury to the well-being of the peoples if it rested upon the foundation of faith in God, upon the brotherhood of humanity, unconnected with the conception of equality, which is negatived by the very laws of creation, for they have established subordination. With such a faith as this a people might be governed by a wardship of parishes, and would walk contentedly and humbly under the guiding hand of its spiritual pastor submitting to the dispositions of God upon earth. This is the reason why IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.

4. In order to give the GOYIM no time to think and take note, their minds must be diverted towards industry and trade. Thus, all the nations will be swallowed up in the pursuit of gain and in the race for it will not take note of their common foe. But again, in order that freedom may once for all disintegrate and ruin the communities of the GOYIM, we must put industry on a speculative basis: the result of this will be that what is withdrawn from the land by industry will slip through the hands and pass into speculation, that is, to our classes.

5. The intensified struggle for superiority and shocks delivered to economic life will create, nay, have already created, disenchanted, cold and heartless communities. Such communities will foster a strong aversion towards the higher political and towards religion. Their only guide is gain, that is Gold, which they will erect into a veritable cult, for the sake of those material delights which it can give. Then will the hour strike when, not for the sake of attaining the good, not even to win wealth, but solely out of hatred towards the privileged, the lower classes of the GOYIM will follow our lead against our rivals for power, the intellectuals of the GOYIM.

PROTOCOL No. 7

1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.

2. Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe, in other continents also, we must create ferments, discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage. In the first place we keep in check all countries, for they will know that we have the power whenever we like to create disorders or to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all States by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan obligations. In order to succeed in this we must use great cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements, but, as regards what is called the "official language," we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty and complacency. In this way the peoples and governments of the GOYIM, whom we have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.

UNIVERSAL WAR

3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbors of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.

4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of the diplomat.

5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power" - THE PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY BE DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY IN OUR HANDS.

In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America or China or Japan.

PROTOCOL No. 10

1. To-day I begin with a repetition of what I said before, and I BEG YOU TO BEAR IN MIND THAT GOVERNMENTS AND PEOPLE ARE CONTENT IN THE POLITICAL WITH OUTSIDE APPEARANCES. And how, indeed, are the GOYIM to perceive the underlying meaning of things when their representatives give the best of their energies to enjoying themselves? For our policy it is of the greatest importance to take cognizance of this detail; it will be of assistance to us when we come to consider the division of authority of property, of the dwelling, of taxation (the idea of concealed taxes), of the reflex force of the laws. All these questions are such as ought not to be touched upon directly and openly before the people. In cases where it is indispensable to touch upon them they must not be categorically named, it must merely be declared without detailed exposition that the principles of contemporary law are acknowledged by us. The reason of keeping silence in this respect is that by not naming a principle we leave ourselves freedom of action, to drop this or that out of it without attracting notice; if they were all categorically named they would all appear to have been already given.

2. The mob cherishes a special affection and respect for the geniuses of political power and accepts all their deeds of violence with the admiring response: "rascally, well, yes, it is rascally, but it's clever! ... a trick, if you like, but how craftily played, how magnificently done, what impudent audacity!" ...

OUR GOAL - WORLD POWER

3. We count upon attracting all nations to the task of erecting the new fundamental structure, the project for which has been drawn up by us. This is why, before everything, it is indispensable for us to arm ourselves and to store up in ourselves that absolutely reckless audacity and irresistible might of the spirit which in the person of our active workers will break down all hindrances on our way.

4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D'ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: "EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT - NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US, BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU." ... THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS. VOTING, WHICH WE HAVE MADE THE INSTRUMENT WHICH WILL SET US ON THE THRONE OF THE WORLD BY TEACHING EVEN THE VERY SMALLEST UNITS OF MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE TO VOTE BY MEANS OF MEETINGS AND AGREEMENTS BY GROUPS, WILL THEN HAVE SERVED ITS PURPOSES AND WILL PLAY ITS PART THEN FOR THE LAST TIME BY A UNANIMITY OF DESIRE TO MAKE CLOSE ACQUAINTANCE WITH US BEFORE CONDEMNING US.

5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention. In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.

6. A scheme of government should come ready made from one brain, because it will never be clinched firmly if it is allowed to be split into fractional parts in the minds of many. It is allowable, therefore, for us to have cognizance of the scheme of action but not to discuss it lest we disturb its artfulness, the interdependence of its component parts, the practical force of the secret meaning of each clause. To discuss and make alterations in a labor of this kind by means of numerous votings is to impress upon it the stamp of all ratiocinations and misunderstandings which have failed to penetrate the depth and nexus of its plotting. We want our schemes to be forcible and suitably concocted. Therefore WE OUGHT NOT TO FLING THE WORK OF GENIUS OF OUR GUIDE to the fangs of the mob or even of a select company.

7. These schemes will not turn existing institutions upside down just yet. They will only effect changes in their economy and consequently in the whole combined movement of their progress, which will thus be directed along the paths laid down in our schemes.

POISON OF LIBERALISM

8. Under various names there exists in all countries approximately one and the same thing. Representation, Ministry, Senate, State Council, Legislative and Executive Corps. I need not explain to you the mechanism of the relation of these institutions to one another, because you are aware of all that; only take note of the fact that each of the above-named institutions corresponds to some important function of the State, and I would beg you to remark that the word "important" I apply not to the institution but to the function, consequently it is not the institutions which are important but their functions. These institutions have divided up among themselves all the functions of government - administrative, legislative, executive, wherefore they have come to operate as do the organs in the human body. If we injure one part in the machinery of State, the State falls sick, like a human body, and ... will die.

9. When we introduced into the State organism the poison of Liberalism its whole political complexion underwent a change. States have been seized with a mortal illness - blood poisoning. All that remains is to await the end of their death agony.

10. Liberalism produced Constitutional States, which took the place of what was the only safeguard of the GOYIM, namely, Despotism; and A CONSTITUTION, AS YOU WELL KNOW, IS NOTHING ELSE BUT A SCHOOL OF DISCORDS, misunderstandings, quarrels, disagreements, fruitless party agitations, party whims - in a word, a school of everything that serves to destroy the personality of State activity. THE TRIBUNE OF THE "TALKERICS" HAS, NO LESS EFFECTIVELY THAN THE PRESS, CONDEMNED THE RULERS TO INACTIVITY AND IMPOTENCE, and thereby rendered them useless and superfluous, for which reason indeed they have been in many countries deposed. THEN IT WAS THAT THE ERA OF REPUBLICS BECOME POSSIBLE OF REALIZATION; AND THEN IT WAS THAT WE REPLACED THE RULER BY A CARICATURE OF A GOVERNMENT - BY A PRESIDENT, TAKEN FROM THE MOB, FROM THE MIDST OF OUR PUPPET CREATURES, OR SLAVES. This was the foundation of the mine which we have laid under the GOY people, I should rather say, under the GOY peoples.

GENTILES ARE CATTLE

8. And how far-seeing were our learned elders in ancient times when they said that to attain a serious end it behooves not to stop at any means or to count the victims sacrificed for the sake of that end .... We have not counted the victims of the seed of the GOY cattle, though we have sacrificed many of our own, but for that we have now already given them such a position on the earth as they could not even have dreamed of. The comparatively small numbers of the victims from the number of ours have preserved our nationality from destruction.

9. Death is the inevitable end for all. It is better to bring that end nearer to those who hinder our affairs than to ourselves, to the founders of this affair. WE EXECUTE MASONS IN SUCH WISE THAT NONE SAVE THE BROTHERHOOD CAN EVER HAVE A SUSPICION OF IT, NOT EVEN THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES OF OUR DEATH SENTENCE, THEY ALL DIE WHEN REQUIRED AS IF FROM A NORMAL KIND OF ILLNESS ..... Knowing this, even the brotherhood in its turn dare not protest. By such methods we have plucked out of the midst of MASONRY the very root of protest against our disposition. While preaching liberalism to the GOY we at the same time keep our own people and our agents in a state of unquestioningly submission.

10. Under our influence the execution of the laws of the GOYIM has been reduced to a minimum. The prestige of the law has been exploded by the liberal interpretations introduced into this sphere. In the most important and fundamental affairs and questions, JUDGES DECIDE AS WE DICTATE TO THEM, see matters in the light wherewith we enfold them for the administration of the GOYIM, of course, through persons who are our tools though we do not appear to have anything in common with them - by newspaper opinion or by other means .... Even senators and the higher administration accept our counsels. The purely brute mind of the GOYIM is incapable of use for analysis and observation, and still more for the foreseeing whither a certain manner of setting a question may tend.

11. In this difference in capacity for thought between the GOYIM and ourselves may be clearly discerned the seal of our position as the Chosen People and of our higher quality of humanness, in contradistinction to the brute mind of the GOYIM. Their eyes are open, but see nothing before them and do not invent (unless perhaps, material things). From this it is plain that nature herself has destined us to guide and rule the world.

PROTOCOL No. 22

1. In all that has so far been reported by me to you, I have endeavored to depict with care the secret of what is coming, of what is past, and of what is going on now, rushing into the flood of the great events coming already in the near future, the secret of our relations to the GOYIM and of financial operations. On this subject there remains still a little for me to add.

2. IN OUR HANDS IS THE GREATEST POWER OF OUR DAY - GOLD: IN TWO DAYS WE CAN PROCURE FROM OUR STOREHOUSES ANY QUANTITY WE MAY PLEASE.

3. Surely there is no need to seek further proof that our rule is predestined by God? Surely we shall not fail with such wealth to prove that all that evil which for so many centuries we have had to commit has served at the end of ends the cause of true well- being - the bringing of everything into order? Though it be even by the exercise of some violence, yet all the same it will be established. We shall contrive to prove that we are benefactors who have restored to the rent and mangled earth the true good and also freedom of the person, and therewith we shall enable it to be enjoyed in peace and quiet, with proper dignity of relations, on the condition, of course, of strict observance of the laws established by us. We shall make plain therewith that freedom does not consist in dissipation and in the right of unbridled license any more than the dignity and force of a man do not consist in the right of everyone to promulgate destructive principles in the nature of freedom of conscience, equality and a like, that freedom of the person in no wise consists in the right to agitate oneself and others by abominable speeches before disorderly mobs, and that true freedom consists in the inviolability of the person who honorably and strictly observes all the laws of life in common, that human dignity is wrapped up in consciousness of the rights and also of the absence of rights of each, and not wholly and solely in fantastic imaginings about the subject of one's EGO.

4. One authority will be glorious because it will be all-powerful, will rule and guide, and not muddle along after leaders and orators shrieking themselves hoarse with senseless words which they call great principles and which are noting else, to speak honestly, but utopian .... Our authority will be the crown of order, and in that is included the whole happiness of man. The aureole of this authority will inspire a mystical bowing of the knee before it and a reverent fear before it of all the peoples. True force makes no terms with any right, not even with that of God: none dare come near to it so as to take so much as a span from it away.

http://www.aztlan.net/protocols.htm#who
How do you like it?? .... great shit & you can count on it even if you a non believer & "truth denier" like 90% are ....

My Personal note on the protocols:
I do not point the finger to any specific group of people; but in my view some group whoever it is on earth is running this script-play because our situation fits to perfectly to what gets described. It maybe was created & used as a propaganda act at first; but some group must had the self-serving interest & position to run this anti human script play on Humanity.

I do not care if it involves one Jewish person ten bankers one Bush family, a hundred Christians & 500 Masons plus the Vatican or the other way around the once which playing this dirty inhuman game should be stop in the name of all Humanity. The content of action described in the protocols is the key not the blamed group. Logically if the Group which gets implicated in the protocols have nothing to do with this should makes them work in unity with the rest of Humanity to find the implementing groups no matter who they are.

Unless you oppose it, you will be blamed for it. Those which defend it, they are part of it!

Last edited by oiram; 12-07-2011 at 07:04 AM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3528 = 18
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #13
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Obviously the answer is no, but to even talk of an investigation by the government makes the huge assumption that the government is not already completely aware of the truth of 9-11. Are they going to investigate themselves?
Old 12-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #14
jdeadevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
I keep seeing new threads popping up about 9-11 and this is what I want to say: It does not really matter exactly how 9-11 happened as long as a person understands purposeful deception is involved. Once a person understands the deception then its really pointless to try to figure out exactly what happened. It serves no purpose. I would encourage everyone who realizes the deceptive nature of 9-11 to move beyond it and start taking a hard look at the U.S. Government. And not to be focused entirely on 9-11-01 but to be focused on today and the future. The U.S. Government is a fraud and people would do well to put their energies into discovering that, instead of rehashing 9-11 again and again and again, ad nauseum.

The purpose of 9-11 was to open your eyes. If your eyes are now open, you can look beyond 9-11 to see what else there is to see. I would direct your attention toward the U.S. Government.
I pretty much stopped bothering with threads about that particular subject about a week after being on the forum. However, I do think you are right about directing the attention.

I mean, maybe that's the sole reason it even happened, as candy for conspiracy theorists as a distraction.

With any conspiracy though, I don't think this sort of thread would work. I mean I wish they did, but I don't think so.

But hey, if no-one really stops and there is a mass continuation of threads about 9/11 in the long term, anything beats a thread about bloody religion, specially the thread I had the misfortune to read a few hours ago.

Last edited by jdeadevil; 12-07-2011 at 01:06 AM.
jdeadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #15
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeadevil View Post
With any conspiracy though, I don't think this sort of thread would work. I mean I wish they did, but I don't think so.
You are correct. Only those who have already moved beyond 9-11 know that it is ignorance to get lost trying to solve the PURPOSEFUL riddle of 9-11. When someone is in the heat of wanting to figure out 9-11 (as I and countless others have been) there is nothing else that one can think about. The quest to solve this mystery is very strong, but it was done in such a way that it cannot be solved, and that was intentional, to keep truth seekers lost in a maze so they cannot be constructive and actually do something about this mess we find ourselves in. My words may reach no one but perhaps they will.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:38 AM   #16
jdeadevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
You are correct. Only those who have already moved beyond 9-11 know that it is ignorance to get lost trying to solve the PURPOSEFUL riddle of 9-11. When someone is in the heat of wanting to figure out 9-11 (as I and countless others have been) there is nothing else that one can think about. The quest to solve this mystery is very strong, but it was done in such a way that it cannot be solved, and that was intentional, to keep truth seekers lost in a maze so they cannot be constructive and actually do something about this mess we find ourselves in. My words may reach no one but perhaps they will.
Well yeah, exactly, there's so many people researching into it, what's the point? Unless you're a super genius, there's nothing unique to be put out there. Well, unless you're like that awesome software guy who gave that explanation using Apple Motion.

I just think 9/11 is too mainstream, no point looking into it.

But say, say someone does, they do research into it, they try so desperately hard to find the reason why it happened, who did it and what exactly happened with the building's physical destruction, but then they find out that either the incident has been solved by Mr. Clever Guy, or he's been kicked out of college for not giving his work the required attention. He would of given like, five months of research, and chucked it down the toilet.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:54 AM   #17
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeadevil View Post
Well yeah, exactly, there's so many people researching into it, what's the point? Unless you're a super genius, there's nothing unique to be put out there. Well, unless you're like that awesome software guy who gave that explanation using Apple Motion.

I just think 9/11 is too mainstream, no point looking into it.

But say, say someone does, they do research into it, they try so desperately hard to find the reason why it happened, who did it and what exactly happened with the building's physical destruction, but then they find out that either the incident has been solved by Mr. Clever Guy, or he's been kicked out of college for not giving his work the required attention. He would of given like, five months of research, and chucked it down the toilet.
TPTB obviously don't want it ever to be solved. They want to keep all the truth seekers lost in a sea of confusion and doubt, and they have trapped many of them. They purposely dilute all 9-11 investigative sites with false information to do anything they can to cloud the waters and keep seekers hopelessly confused and going around in circles chasing false leads until they finally give up and stop trying to find the truth, not just about 9-11 but all deeper truths. One thing you can say about the Illuminati is that they are very intelligent and do things in such a way that they are never easy to figure out. The JFK assassination is another good example of this.